[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to fight american soldiers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22
File: patrol .jpg (9 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
patrol .jpg
9 KB, 311x162
What's it like to fight american soldiers?
>>
its easy if you use ied's along roads, otherwise the poles could probably equal them
>>
>>29747501
I dunno I was Marine.

The only people that can ask them are psychics that can speak to the dead.
>>
>>29747501
Lots of gunfire and then getting blown up by CAS/artillery.
>>
>>29747501
It involves not being seen and making sure you aren't around when the air support/artillery comes in. You won't last long in a firefight so you just do hit and run hit and run or hit and hide.

you learned quickly that you don't fight head to head you have to take a page from guerilla warfare and make sure you dont get caught when they retaliate. Hard and fast
>>
Go join Isis and report back to us
>>
>>29747524
This.

I've killed dogs, cats, women, children. Mostly grown men. Fuck I've literally killed everything.
>>
>>29747632
I'm OK that your a psycho as long as you're on our team.
>>
You dont actually fight them, they act as bait then BRRRRRRRT
>>
>>29747632
Have you skilled a skinwalker?
>>
>>29747742
Killed*
>>
>>29747724
>You dont actually fight them, they act as bait then *distant thump* *whistling sound* *CRACK*
ftfy
>>
>>29747632
>dogs
ATF, please
>>
>>29747632
why did you kill animals?
>>
I mean it's not an unreasonable question, I know the US Airborne have done exercises against the British Parachute reg.
>>
>>29747795
There's a friendly fire joke to be made here...
>>
Somebody find the article where they interview an Iraqi tank commander from desert storm, I would look for it but I'm on my phone
>>
You make them angry and then leave and watch them waste a lot of money.
>>
>>29747835
this one?
http://www.desert-storm.com/soldiers/int.html
>>
>>29747820
If it was USAF maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h12K82s6MO4
>>
We fight each other all the fuckimg time. NTC is constantly rotating units through fort Irwin. If you are fighting riflemen you're gomnma fucking die if you don't get cover and quickly use terrain to flank. If you're invading a city or town then youre going to die by machine guns from the 2nd building in covering windows and doors of the first set. Or just random duides using hidey holes. Or mortars, they are fired so much in towns.

When your vehicle moves to a support by fire location a javelin takes him our or a helicopter comes in and blows it up.

Fifty cal machine guns are set on perches by hills and valleys and light up assaulting troops from their flank. I laughed my ass off running through a field with people "dying" left and right as we scrambled to cover (there was none) as a .50 lit us up 500m away.

If you're armored a javelin knocks you out from 2km or a bunch of Abrams in column wedges roll over you.
>>
>>29747921
Considering all this, do you guys really blame the insurgents for their 'pussy' guerrilla tactics? Like IEDs and such. It's basically certain death to fight in a respectable way for them. Not even many US soldiers would be willing to sign up for a suicide mission
>>
File: 1435531252090.jpg (17 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
1435531252090.jpg
17 KB, 300x331
>>29747863
>http://www.desert-storm.com/soldiers/int.html
>a man would go and wake the other soldier to relieve him
>we would write down that we trained even if we had not

Christ what a disaster, breathes new life into the "because they were Arabs" argument.
>>
>>29747501
כל הזין בסיוע אווירי.
>>
>>29747777
They were a casualty. Now who decides how I rape you?
>>
>>29747863
Not the one I was talking about but a pretty cool article. The one I was talking about was an interview with an Iraqi tank commander who said that after 30 minutes of contact with the U.S. army, all of his 30 odd tanks were dead
>>
>>29747990
I fucking murdered you guys and raped your women. Prove it. 16 girl pussy choice. I prefer 8 year olds.
>>
>>29747952
Most of our battles were won by sheer numbers. If one troop died somewhere then literally (laiughimg as I remember this). 3 assaulting elements consisting of lover 300 men are pulled from support by fire and rear locations and pushed right onto the position at the same goddamn time.

So, 4 Strykers per platoon each has a CROWS 50 cal and CROWS MK19 or mortars

Each stryker dismounts 6 -8 troops

One troop got lit up and died by 240 and 50 cal fire so literally 30 strykers just dropped all their troops at the bottom off a hill 150m back and we bum rushed the enemy position. Juast straight charge, few troops found dried up rivers and hills to use as cover and flank with. Bum rush wasn't even the most tact thing we coulsda done it just worked instantly and minimalized further mass casualties.
I'm infantry in a cav regiment.

The only effective way we got killed was massive IEDs, indirect fire, and area weapons like machine guns perched too far for M4 to hit and too tucked away for our gun teams to solidly suppress.

Though snipers man omg. We were invading a town and each time an enemy M107 went off (even just the blank) we were all like Jesus wtf man. That shit blinded our nods and made poiur ears ring, we just stayed hidden for hours after each shot.
>>
>>29747863
>http://www.desert-storm.com/soldiers/int.html
Thank you for posting this, /k/omrade. I've never read it and all of a sudden, that made 15 godforsaken months of my life make a whole lot more sense.
>>
>>29748078
2d Cavalry? I was in Vilseck and on the 07-08 deployment with 'em. I always felt weird explaining I was Infantry in a Cav regiment, too.
>>
Its a lot like having a JDAM called on you
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461453086017.jpg (25 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461453086017.jpg
25 KB, 640x853
>>29748156
3rd cav, brotha

In Afghanistan in 4 wks
>>
File: high impact sexual druid.jpg (9 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
high impact sexual druid.jpg
9 KB, 199x254
>>29747921
>Or just random duides using hidey holes

I read this as druids for a second
>>
>>29748394
Sometimes you do get into a fight with the shits.

Liiiike say you're assaulting a small element in the middle of nowhere. Jav knovcks out their vehicle, its dark...your team gets on line and the other team gets into a flank position. Your team fires they assault...and ensues hand to hand combat when the Opfor don't wanna play dead. Then youyr team runs up to get to the LOA and finds people wailing the crap outta each other, nods smashed, faces bloody, and you jump in to help your buddies fight the guys in DCIU.

Then the entire regiment is put on standby so it gets sorted out.
>>
File: burgers.png (827 KB, 1281x426) Image search: [Google]
burgers.png
827 KB, 1281x426
>>29747863
>I explained to my soldiers that they should not fear the American soldiers. If the Americans wanted to kill us, I said, we would already be dead.
>>
>>29747501
>What's it like to fight american soldiers?
It's okay for a few rounds, and then they call in the airforce or arty.
>>
>>29747501

Their only advantage is air assets.

Infantry is soft and risk-averse, a prolonged firefight without air support they can probably be defeated by a motivated force.
>>
File: 1461619094243.jpg (125 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1461619094243.jpg
125 KB, 472x472
>>29747777
Witnessed
>>
>>29747742
Yes, I had a dance off with a SkinWalker and won...well, lived to tell about it at least.
>>
>>29747501
Devil Dogs, they are!

--some german dude at verdun.
>>
>>29747501
its like being shot at by a shit ton of angry psychopaths with more ammo, more skill, and more technology than your entire country is capable of producing. every step forward is met with extreme prejudice... the united states has no problem spending 200,000 dollars to kill one goat fucker with a shovel on the side of the road
>>
>>29748078
>enemy M107
The Hajis have those?
>>
>>29748791
the enemy has everything
>>
>>29747863
> every Iraqi officer knows the U.S. Marines are much better trained than the U.S. Army.

hehehe
>>
>>29747632
Calm down, William Munny
>>
>>29748802
I'd be terrified. At least if I got hit with a round from a Dragunov or Dragunov knockoff, I MIGHT survive it without any serious damage.

I get hit by a .50, I'm fucked regardless of if I survive.
>>
>>29747777
nice /k/uads
>>
>>29747777
I've killed a zillion dogs in Afghanistan.
Like, literally 50+ dogs
>>
>>29748791

It's not the Hajis, it's the Blackhorse at NTC. They dress up as OPFOR for units that go to Fort Irwin, and they get to use just about any piece of equipment that might reasonable show up.
>>
>>29747501
Frustrating. Fucking body armor makes them nearly invulnerable. Aim for the face or legs.
>>
>>29748958
Oh, I just assumed it was OpFor with stolen shit for some reason.
>>
How to identify enemy forces in the field.

If you see a group of enemy soldiers and theyou respond with a barrage of well aimed and rapid rifle fire, they are British. If they respond by blistering amounts of machine gun fire, Germans. If they do nothing for 5 minutes and then you get hit by artillery, Americans.
>>
Brother did 3 tours (1 in Gulf I and 2 in Gulf II) carrying an M249 and says this (and maybe some sandniggers can confirm):

In Desert Storm, hadjis would just stand around and die. For instance, he recalls setting up on a street and just dumping 556 down a few blocks for hours. It was so bad that Marines could casually walk up to his position and give him more boxes to shoot like they were delivering pizza.

Towelheads would either try to run away individually and get cut down, try to charge the position and get cut down, or get pinned in place and raped by riflemen. There was no attempt to flank, suppress, or hit him with explosives. Just lots of dying.

In Gulf II, he says it was the same at first, but insurgents learned over time. They know the SAW lags behind, so they hop buildings like rabbits to stay ahead of him while plinking and attempting to draw them into IEDs. Then they fuck off before air support. But they're terrible marksmen so this usually ends poorly for them anyway.
>>
>>29748942
You are a fucking monster.
>>
>>29748997
why?
>>
>>29749001
Because you killed dogs, i dont give a shit about rag head women and children, but dogs dont deserve to be killed, and it looks like you shoot at them intentionally.
>>
>>29749015
Not him but dogs in Afghanistan are often diseased/rabid. It's really not a sadism thing- not to say that some people don't enjoy it- it's a health/safety thing.

And I say thy as someone who loves dogs.
>>
>>29749015
Nah man. You have to. Dogs are a problem there. They're feral. They infest FOBs. They have mange at best and TB and rabies and God knows what else at worst. They live off trash and corpses.

I have a pet dog, he's my little buddy and I'd be devastated if he died. I'm not ATF, I'd never kill a dog in the States. A dog over here is part of someone's family. But a dog in Afghanistan is more like a coyote, or a 3 foot rat. They're like a different species. I'll kill an Afghan dog without blinking.
>>
>>29748942
Trombley? Is that you?

Why? Was it a 'fun' thing, or was it necessary?
>>
>>29747501

A nightmare because they only fight when they have total air superiority and theres no chance of SAMs or AA fire. That means you are just fighting a losing battle.

Soldier wise? Pretty lackluster. They are strictly average across the board, despite their better gear because the moral of US troops is based on the fact that they don't think they can lose so the moment a mortar strike hits their general proximity, regardless of them being in houses or in armor, they shit themselves because US training is not adequate for field experience and US field experience is 99% policing and 1% proxy wars.

The CIA is fucking amazing though. But they aren't 'soldiers' in the literal sense despite what they do overseas.
>>
File: tk7uzeaccmzaweqf5job.jpg (58 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
tk7uzeaccmzaweqf5job.jpg
58 KB, 620x400
>>29749015
>>29748997
>>
>>29747863
I find it hard to believe someone would be that disparaging of their own people, even in a POW camp.
>>
>>29749083
See >>29749081
It was a detail we had to do at jbad. We'd roll around in a bongo truck, shoot dogs, bag them and throw them in the bed and haul them to get dumped.

I'm not gonna lie, bagging them sucked but once you get over your initial abhorrence to shooting dogs it's kinda fun. It's like coyote hunting, except you do it with a suppressed m4 out the window of a truck.
>>
>>29747921
Who is "we?"
>>
>>29748834

>every professional soldier knows the US moral regardless of department is hilariously fragile in a bad situation

FTFY
>>
Not exactly fighting American's, though the guy goes off on a tangent a couple times, but interesting view of the Iran-Iraq war from and Iraqi officer.
http://ndupress.ndu.edu/Portals/68/Documents/Books/saddams-war.pdf
>>
>assault american checkpoint in cars and trucks
>get BTFO
>cameraman attempts to flee into the desert for some reason after someone tries to drive away in their car
>ends predictabily
seriously need a webm of this shit
>>
>>29749231
Pretty interesting, I'd probably volunteer for that. Wouldn't ever want to kill a domesticated dog though.
>>
>>29747632
Dank
>>
File: 1460814143243.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1460814143243.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
>>29749429
What's it like being a pussy?
>>
>>29747632
Took a job with the ATF after you got out, then?

How hard was it to get in? Is it true that the second interview is just you being left alone in a room with a pistol and a puppy?
>>
>>29749081
One of my colleagues was assigned to a legit dog whacking detail while he was in Bosnia. Four dudes rolling around in a pickup shooting the fuck out of any unaccompanied dog they happened to come across. It's all he did for months.
>>
>>29749112
t. armchair videogame general
>>
>>29749231
A T F
>>
>>29749652
It was more death by numbers.

Still I find it curious you would concern yourself with dogs before me mentioning I killed women, and children.

Me and the dog had to play Russian Roulette. I cheated, only human.
>>
>>29749397
Oh, I remember that. Anyone have the youtube link or webm? They all died like dogs.
>>
>>29748995
>could casually walk up to his position and give him more boxes to shoot like they were delivering pizza.
boy am I laffin at that image....

>>29748997
>>29749015
check this out, found a video of him:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=621_1204615429
>>
Thank you for your service
>>
>>29748834
Former 0311 here and we were probably partly responsible for them feeling that way as we used to tell our Iraqi counterparts that in order to become a Marine you had to kill a member of your own family to prove loyalty. Probably not a good idea for grunt level international relations. Regular Marine MARSOC is better trained than the army rangers though, not as well armed and you have to share living space but I've trained with plenty of soldiers out in Colorado who simply lack the discipline and sheer overconfidence that you get from Marine boot camp. USMC also has slightly higher standards and so we have far less niggers in the rifle platoons, mostly smartish college dropouts and dumb as shit but brainwashed loyal Mexican gang members who've been taught to shoot straight.
>>
During my time as a US infantry marine I worked with danes, brits, germans, saudis, jordanians, afghans, iraqis, australians, koreans, japs, and even the thai at one point or another.

What I learned is this, by and large our military on a small scale isnt all that much better. In some cases, like when I worked with the korean rock marines I would say they were actually individually probably better than us.

What makes the american military so goddamned terrifying to the rest of the world is our willingness to use them for just about any reason.

Koreans? They train like sons of bitches, and a lot of them legitimatley know some hard core martial arts, they hike miles every day, and never complain. But they will never fight. The idea that thier nation would ever deploy into a foreign nation outside of a heavily US screened and supervised role is absurd to them.nThe best they can imagine is defensive missions, and again, fully expect us to show up in force for anything like that. Same for any of our allies militaries I have ever worked with.

Aslo, if you are danish, I just want you to know your military is comprised of the whiniest pretty boy pansies imaginable and you are in terrible hands. I have issues with stuff every military does, but danish soldiers are probably the most whiny primadonna's I ever had to work with.
>>
>>29750276
0311 myself, just got back from there.

Its not common as fuck, but iraqi males sometimes get an EGA tatoo in much the same way our white trash like to get skulls and barbed wire.

To them marine is "scary and badass."
And also edgy because its an american thing. We certainly left an impression. I had some iraqi civvies trying to buy moto stickers, patches, hats, t-shirts. Mostly young men, it was really funny.
>>
>>29748857
if you get hit by a .50 I don't think you want to survive
>>
File: 1459463107309.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459463107309.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>29749112
>a point of view so separate from reality im actually thought i was on /pol/
>>
>>29750394
Grazing or hit to an extremity is not a loss of mobility. Especially with prostheses and quick medical attention. Getting hit in an elbow might chop of your limb but so would 30cal.
>>
>>29747501
It's like when you play call of duty, and you know you are a better player, but they are camping and modding and always calling in air support and missle strikes.
>>
File: 1461466456898.jpg (224 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461466456898.jpg
224 KB, 1500x1200
>>29749275
thanks for this one, reading now.

have an XB-70
>>
>>29750316
>danish soldiers are probably the most whiny primadonna's I ever had to work with.

I remember watching a documentary that followed a group of danish soldiers and at some point they got in trouble because one of them sent a letter complaining to his parents about how enemy dead bodies/POWs were treated or something like that.
>>
>>29747968
My dad worked with the Saudi air force in the 90's. They were horribly incompetent and lazy.
>>
>>29747501
>take a potshot at a patrol of blue cord faggots and a butterbar fresh out of ocs
>they'll magdump at literally nothing till black on ammo
>then they'll scream into the squawk box "heavy engagement, black on ammo, BROKEN ARROW!!!1!! tell my wife's and my 4 stepchildren I love them"
>then a few brrttts and apaches do some strafing runs blowing up a mud brick school or some shit
>army PR team stops by after the dust settles and cuts a check for $70,000 because we knocked down a $200 mud brick school because muh hearts and minds amirite?
>I'd assume the brrttts and apaches dropped around $1 million on ordnance at nothing

And that's how we lost Afghanistan, and the potshot was probably some retard missing his shot of some goat he planned on eating that night
>>
>>29750316
>What makes the american military so goddamned terrifying to the rest of the world is our willingness to use them for just about any reason.

they have no clue that there is absolutely zero political will in the US for any real military action for the next 30yrs?

those koreans better hope the Americans can beat the Norks with what is over there, because American aggression died with Saddam Hussein
>>
>>29747501
Take a 105mm howitzer round and shove it up your ass. Also deep throat some JDAM at the same time for that authentic "Freedom" feel.
>>
>>29747501
>look they're running scared! We're winning!
>what's that?
>BBRRRRRRT KABOOM BOOOSHHH
>they bombed everything the fucking cowards!
>>
>>29750474
oh, we noticed, you fuckers are the shittiest allies.
>>
>>29750511
you say that but it's all about the money
>>
>>29750276
I was a 2/75 ranger in bastion in 2012 so I interacted with Marines on a daily basis, mostly because their DFAC was way nicer than ours. We got along well, generally nice, professional guys. The few MARSOC guys I've met have been chill as fuck.

Boot Marines are some of the most annoying motherfuckers in the world though, up there with army cav scouts
>>
File: noflagpatchveryspookykabul.jpg (179 KB, 860x574) Image search: [Google]
noflagpatchveryspookykabul.jpg
179 KB, 860x574
>>29750511
Yeah you better hope whatever problems you have are small enough to bomb with a drone so the president can keep it on the DL until the guardian decides its time to be a fifth column again.
>>
>>29750474
A single picture of a qt korean girl being BTFO by a NK shell will change that in a second.
>>
File: Capture6.png (307 KB, 518x444) Image search: [Google]
Capture6.png
307 KB, 518x444
>>29750564
The only truth in that statement is there will be more journalists there than American soldiers.
>>
>>29750450
To be clear, there was a big divide between the combat vets, and the pussy ass boots. The vets were cool, but for ever one worth a fuck there was 20 pussy ass whiners.
They would show up an hour late for something THEY schedualed, then refuse to do it because we were too "angry and mean to them."
Then they would cry about how there wasnt any fresh coffee waiting for them upon thier arrival, bitch about the quality of the coffee once it was made, then suddenly decide to leave halfway through the task because we werent being "accomadating enough."
Then they would write letters home to thier union reps about all the inhumane things we were doing to them like expecting them to show up on time or bring thier own damned provisions. So said union rep flew out and explained to us why it was illegal to do the things we did. (Did I mention the danish military is unionized?)

I probably met about 10 danish soldiers out of an entire company of them that were worth anything, and they profuseley apologized for thier compatriots behavior explaining that it was a byproduct of a recent leftist shift in government, so im guessing the guys I liked musta been leftover from the old guard.

It was a terrible fucking headache and it convinced me that most europeans are pussies.
>>
>>29750474
the South alone can beat them, purely because Nork is so outdated
preamptive the mortars and South wins lol
>>
>>29750608
Seoul is only an hour south of the border. No matter what, their capital gets leveled. A fuggin northerner with strong legs and a double ration of rice could haul a nuke over there. South don't want war, no matter what.
>>
>>29749112
>Only trip OCONUS was to jamaica.
>>
>>29750603
This sounds like one of these /pol/ pasta threads about the future liberal dystopia, except real.
Did they send a bunch of conscripted college fags or something like that?
>>
>>29750603
I need more stories, anon.
>>
>>29748747
the fuck is a skin walker
>>
File: 1459907544838.gif (4 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459907544838.gif
4 MB, 400x400
>>29750698
Hello new guy.
>>
>>29750698
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>29750603
>the Danish military is unionized

What the fuck?
>>
>>29750698
I wouldn't wory about it.
>>
>>29750698
I woodent, wury about it
>>
>>29747742
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>29750603
>It was a terrible fucking headache and it convinced me that most europeans are pussies.

Why do you think their central bankers use the American military?
>>
>>29750748
>>29750757
>>29750786
WHAT IS IT?
>>
>>29750316
An old army buddy of mine had a similar experience. He was right hand of some general whose name I forget in Djibouti... lots of international shit went on, and he said by far the most terrifying motherfuckers were the Koreans, Japs, and surprisingly French. He said the French were so fucking based, they made the US look like a bunch of bums. He also said the Spanish were the worst, though, just sat around all day and collected a paycheck
>>
>>29750698

I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>29750841

I wouldn't worry about it friend, it is just a some stupid myth, I doubt there is a single person alive in the world that has ever seen one of them, haha.
>>
>>29747777
always this faggot
>>
>>29750841
>>
>>29750630
> A fuggin northerner with strong legs and a double ration of rice could haul a nuke over there

Fuckin kek, if this was a real website and not an italian basil cultivating forum, I'd sig that shit
>>
>>29750525
>>29750550
you try to run a war by Gallup poll, that's why all your recent military adventures were a disaster.

you disregard the role of censorship and propaganda in war
>>
>>29747501

Depends on the soldier and how much alcohol said soldier consumed.
>>
>>29749081
Pretty much, anyone I talked to that did a tour in Afghanistan had no qualms shooting a dog there. Never got that chance to deploy and shoot Afghan dogs nor do I like to entertain the thought, but I can see why putting down dogs was necessary.
>>
>>29750648
Nope. In denmark its all volunteer, more to be explained later in answering another anon's question
>>29750751
Yeah, they can literally quit an MOS at any time and switch to a new one just cuz they dont like it. Everything anyone in charge does centers around making thier guys comfy because if they get sand in thier vaginas they can literally walk off the job. They can also quit an enlistment at any time without consequence and retain benifits.
>>
>>29750841
you should go to the woods, me and my sexy girlfriends are hanging out there, brin at least 6 of your friends, we will have a party. Show up at about 11pm.
>>
>>29750841
don't Worry about it
>>
>>29750841
Worry not about it my young padwan, focus on training you must.
worry leads to fear, fear leads to hate, hate, leads to the walkers of skin.
>>
>>29750656
Be inspecting post (I was SOG)
Danish fag (read everything he says like that effeminate european guy in super troopers who stole the porshe)
>danefag1: "like, how do americans win any wars, thier gear is so shitty ya?"
>that is a browning m2, you talk any more shit about the ma duece and I WILL bitch slap the shit out of you.
>danefag2: "but it is so dirty, how are we expected to stand post with dirty guns ya?"
>cleaning weapons is the post standers responsibility, if you got a problem, fucking fix it
Danefag1: "are you sure you can't send some marines to fix it?"
>no. I am not interrupting my men's sleep cycle to come clean your weapon for you
>danefag1: "how do americans even fight, so useless"
>danefag2: "ya, so useless.
>yeah well the last time the danish ever fought anyone you weak fuckers surrendered to the nazis in all of 6 hours, you are literally better at surrendering than the fucking french.
>quiet for about 60 seconds
>danefag1"you.... you dont say such things..."
>six. Hours
>danefag2: "IT WAS 3 DAYS!"
>oh sorry, I apologize, I have no idea how my nation could pull off a total unconditional surrender in only 3 days. Good fucking job, now clean your fucking gun.

Got bitched out for that when they complained to thier commander, but it was worth it. I hate them so much.
>>
>>29750698
well these guys are being dicks,

Skin walkers are idiots who believe that they are some animal or something walking in human skin, some believe they can turn into whatever animal they claim to be.

originally it was a mythical witch with animal shape shifting powers

now its meme tier bullshit
>>
>>29751103
Didn't a chunk of France set up sovereignty in Britain and continued to fight the Nazis?
>>
>>29749610
Hey buddy, you're the one getting buthurt over fictional dead dogs. I think we know who the pussy is here.
>>
>>29751248
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_France

Not to mention basically saved our ass during the War for Independence.
>>
>>29751347
France: gets the white flag meme because one lost war in it's hundreds over the last thousand years that wasn't even a surrender of their entire country, despite an incredible war record

Also yeah, without them we could have never blockaded those Brits in who were going to escape. Their Navy saved our asses
>>
>>29747952
>Considering all this, do you guys really blame the insurgents for their 'pussy' guerrilla tactics? Like IEDs and such. It's basically certain death to fight in a respectable way for them. Not even many US soldiers would be willing to sign up for a suicide mission

Guerilla tactics are not pussy. Land mines are perfectly respectable. Nobody blames an inferior force for fighting this way.

What they get blamed for is ignoring the principles of military distinction, military necessity, and proportionality. Things like using the civilian population as human shields, and attacking them intentionally.

That's what they get blamed for. IEDs are just another tool of the trade.
>>
>>29751375
This.

A lot of idiots would benefit from a trip to the library.
>>
>>29751375
That's because other europeans are forever butthurt with France for being so better at war than them most of the time, see how britbongs still talk about muh Angicourt.
>>
>>29751385
This. No unfair way of killing you enemy. Their is however huge moral failures when non combatants become the primary target.
>>
>>29749201
Then just imagine the level of incompetence necessary to move this man to say such things about his own people.

> over 9000
>>
>>29748942

Maybe you could contact the ATF and maybe you can help train them.
>>
>>29751103
more Dansker stories please
>>
>>29751138
meme magic is real faggot just you wait until you run into one
>>
>>29749231
I use to hunt packs of feral dogs in Alabama on our farm. Mostly would ambush them as they came up along a fence line. Those fuckers would kill me if they had half a chance. Nothing as fun as shooting at a pack of dogs as fast as you can pull the trigger on an AR.
>>
>>29751397
>other europeans

you mean buttraped brits

t. other european
>>
>>29751695
Okay, as you wish
>have vehicle mounted patrols
>turn it over to the danes at midnight
>been out since 6 in the morning
>pull into the lot, have my guys clean the vehicles out, we hate the danes but we arent going to give them excuses to bitch
>midnight comes
>then 1 am
>bitches are an hour fucking late, they are cutting into our sleep cycle
>1:30
>2:30
>of course I am blowing up the radio the whole time
>nobody knows where they are at
>2am
>they finally show
>refuse to take over citing dirty ammo
>we literally had been issued the ammo new that morning, its fucking clean
>turns into a screaming match between two corporals in front of thier vehicles
>I come running around the corner to shut that shit down
>door flies open on the MRAP
>slams into my face
>danish guy gave me a concussion
>they already know I hate them
>danish chaplain asks me to promise not to kill any of them
>im actually too concussed to really understand anything
>my squad didnt get relieved until 3 am, they had to be somewhere at 6 am

Danes were always fucking my guys over like that, showing up late, refusing to work, not bringing us chow when it was thier turn to do so, losing thier shit if thier chow delivery was even 5 minutes late.

And then there was the puppy incident.
>>
File: Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg (218 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg
218 KB, 500x652
>>29747501
Ask him.
>>
>>29751875
Puppy incident was simple but it pissed a lot of people off
>find litter of puppies
>my squad enjoys feeding them, teaching them to play fetch n stuff
>one day find em all with thier heads smashed in
>two of the danes beat em all to death with a crowbar

There wasnt really any reason to it, and we already hated them so it was kinda just a real shitshow.
>>
>>29751915
dam son
>>
Tiring, you'll never have a full night's rest from the sound of all the clapping in the distance.
>>
File: Superman.jpg (4 KB, 85x125) Image search: [Google]
Superman.jpg
4 KB, 85x125
>>29751915
>Danes are all effeminate and lazy
>Beat a bunch of puppies to death with a crowbar
What is wrong with these people?
>>
>>29751915
Have any more?
I'm really enjoying this
>>
>>29752078

Autism. Literally. 100% of Scandinavians are afflicted with crippling autism.
>>
>>29748459
Is that from a marvel MAX comic?
>>
File: too-bright-too-bright.jpg (91 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
too-bright-too-bright.jpg
91 KB, 500x356
>>29751907
That's the most American American I've ever seen.
>>
>>29752097
Got one about one of the danes I actually liked
>guy had been in afghan in the same places I had been, only about a year earlier
>we enjoyed swapping stories, talking shit about other danes, reminiscing over the good old days
>this guy is big, like, huge
>one day hes curling a pair of minivans...
>okay, maybe not, but hes huge
>danish chaplain sees him working out, asks how he got so big
>while still working out he looks at the chaplain and roars "SOME OF US STILL BELIEVE IN THE OLD GODS"

He was really disgruntled with how pussified his nation had become and longed to become an american. Last I heard he was working here but hadnt gotten full citizenship yet. He painted a picture to me of how fucked up his country was and how liberal faggots just think its awesome but most people are chafing under 60 percent income tax and enforced social justice programs.
>>
>>29747777
Chekd
>>
File: becauseits2003.gif (2 MB, 514x744) Image search: [Google]
becauseits2003.gif
2 MB, 514x744
>>29750931
Well it's hard to do things the way the french did in Mali when you have Russian intelligence assets like wikileaks running around looking for "whistleblowers" (trannies)
>>
File: shitposting.gif (72 KB, 275x199) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
72 KB, 275x199
>>29747863
I am 99% this is pure bullshit
The citation is garbage, the guy doesn't exist as far as I can tell
>>
>>29751375

Defeatism was rampant in the French army and government despite having a greater force than Germany and arguably better tanks. They were sluggish to mobilize and lacked coherent and decisive leadership.

French lost the northern half of their country including Paris before capitulating to Germany. Then set up the Vichy government which was more than happy to cater to the Germans, under Petaín who was the hero of Verdun but old, anti-Semitic, and saw Nazism as a way to prevent communist takeover. They also assisted in rounding up Jews.

They could have continued to fight in their African colonies but they chose surrender.

Sure, a few French went to Britain, and I'm sure their history books claim that every French citizen under occupation was French resistance, but in reality that wasn't the case.

Does that apply to modern day France? No. We say it today because they didn't support US invasion of Iraq. This was in large part due to the large sum of money Saddam Hussein owed them. An overthrown Iraq would not owe this money to France.
>>
>>29752302

>We say it today because they didn't support US invasion of Iraq. This was in large part due to the large sum of money Saddam Hussein owed them.

There's also the little matter of the invasion of Iraq being obviously retarded to anybody with any knowledge of geopolitics.
>>
>>29752302
How about the vichy french?
Something that was significantly downplayed was how a startlingly large portion of the french government and military were very eager to embrace Nazi rule.

French secret police units assisted the SS in subjugating thier own people. Its been a while since I read up on it, but for every resistance member it seems like there was a traitor who loved putting on his jackboots every morning.
>>
>>29751907
Poor Tillman got killed getting shot by his own. Friendly Fire. Such a waste...
>>
>>29749201
It's the effects of living under Saddam or any dictator, people are reflexively trained to flatter and pander to authority, and abuse any amount that they have.
>>
>>29747632
Why cats?
>>
>>29747863
god, what an uncle tom
>>
>>29752198
It's from the Punisher, pretty sure during Garth Ennis' run of it. I think it was the story were Frank went to Afghanistan to get the spy chick.
>>
>>29752433

There was a large portion of the French government, especially in the military and ex-military, that was politically very friendly to fascism. France is even sometimes said to be the ideological birthplace of fascism. In addition communism was on the rise across the continent and in many countries revolution was a real possibility. Fascism emerged around the same time and was embraced by conservatives and liberals alike, mostly because it was seen as less threatening to the established order than communism (which it was, most of the powerful people under democracy stayed powerful under fascism, communism would have dismantled the entire power structure).
>>
File: 1460350372648.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460350372648.jpg
569 KB, 1920x1080
>>29752262
you managed to do it in the second world war. got to muzzle the press and prepare public opinion, create some hysterical paranoia over the enemy, get the juices flowing.

after seeing the american foreign adventures in the last 10 years tough, i am well aware we will have to face the russians on our own
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 613x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 613x425
>>29752176
>>
>>29748995
>But they're terrible marksmen so this usually ends poorly for them anyway.
tbf, I'd probably be shooting pretty bad if my job was to jump from roof to roof, drawing enemies into a trap before a bomb got dropped on me. Sounds like literally the most stressful thing imaginable.
>>
File: 1436741313629.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1436741313629.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>29751915
What Der fuq
That's pretty fucked up
>>
>>29748031

Lol no one asked. Take your PTSD elsewhere, faggot.
>>
>>29751138
>not worrying about it
>neither am I
>>
>>29752302

>Defeatism was rampant in the French army and government despite having a greater force than Germany and arguably better tanks. They were sluggish to mobilize and lacked coherent and decisive leadership.

Said leadership had all experienced World War I and probably was still recovering from that fucking nightmare. Funny how losing 1/20 your population can fuck with a culture, huh? Don't forget 4.3 million wounded. That they weren't immediately willing to do it again is pretty understandable if you know much about WWI or what it did to French culture, especially French military culture.
>>
>>29751103
rekt
>>
>>29751875

You should've just zapped the MRAP.
>>
>>29752720
Couldn't agree more. My post was to show that there was far more going on than just "we surrender!"

>>2975243

>How about the vichy french?
I kind of mentioned them a bit.
>>
>>29747632
Have you killed the skeleton in your closet?
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.