[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mosin Nagant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (590 KB, 2450x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
590 KB, 2450x900
I was wondering if the Mosin Nagant is a good gun, is easy to buy, and if it's some what easy to take care of. I don't know much about guns. (Liberal family) any advice is appreciated
>>
>>29747249
>good gun
Depends, but it's usually decent
> is easy to buy
Yeah, but it's not worth its market price anymore
>easy to take care of
Yeah
>>
>>29747249
it makes a good first gun

inb4 >muh flinch
only dumbasses hold this opinion. everything else feels like butterfly farts in comparison so theres no way youll carry over a flinch
>>
>>29747266
Thanks! That's great. I've been looking for a good gun to take to a shooting range that is a decent price.
>>
>>29747249
Someone is bound to come and say it's the shittiest gun in history, but they are wrong. It's perfectly fine and a fun rifle to own and shoot.
>>
>>29747249
Shooting is alright, maintenance is easy, price is ok but not super cheap anymore. Its a great first gun if you intend to start a collection of milsurps.
>>
>>29747249
>good gun
Kinda, it's reliable at least but won't be shooting 1 inch groups any time soon. Trying to turn it into a 1 MOA gun will cost more than it is worth to do so.

>easy to buy
Yes, you can buy it at your local big box outdoor store.

>easy to take care of
Yes, very easy. Just push some patches soaked in breakfree CLP through the barrel.
>>
>>29747306
If you're looking for a first gun, 200$ will get you a 10/22, which is a better option for a starting gun, IMHO.
>>
>>29747249
Got my first mosin about 20 min ago, just got home with her. Bayonet is beautiful and the wood feels great bolt is fine too
>>
>>29747249
If you desperately need a gun, sure. It's literally bottom barrel.

I wouldn't let a fat girl blow me if she admitted to owning one.
>>
>good gun
You get what you pay for
>is easy to buy
Yes
>easy to take care of
You dont take care of it
>>
>>29747417
>bottom of the barrel
Don't try to take the only notable characteristic the Carcano has going for it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>29747300
Hahahahahahahahaha no.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.