[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has shittier gun laws, UK or Australia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Aussie_military.jpg (24 KB, 320x352) Image search: [Google]
Aussie_military.jpg
24 KB, 320x352
What has shittier gun laws, UK or Australia?
>>
>>29738403
Australia by far, the UK gets airsoft,semi-autos and pump shotguns. We don't
>>
>>29738588
wait you guys can't airsoft?
and your nerf guns are heavily limited too, right?
you should just let the emus and kangaroos take over at this point.
>>
>>29738588
Really?
Aren't those new nerf guns banned too?
>>
>>29738607
>>29738609
Are we the same person?
>>
>>29738607
>>29738609
Yep, high end nerf guns are banned and airsoft is too because of their projectile velocity they are treated as air-guns which are a type of firearm here. That means shooting someone with a high end nerf gun/airsoft gun counts as shooting someone with an actual gun=10+ years in prison for assault with a deadly weapon and firearms charges.

Fun right?
>>
>>29738653
>have nerf war
>get put in prison
how do you guys even live?
how come you haven't jumped ship to new zealand? their gun laws are pretty based iirc
>>
>>29738653
What do children play with then? Or do they just not, because fun is dangerous
>>
>>29738675
Why do you think Australians are known to drink heavily?

>>29738676
Any non-gun based toy and nerf guns less powerful than Brendan Fraser's career. But Now people what gun shaped toys banned too because they "Normalise violent behaviour"
>>
Are the flywheel nerf guns banned? I own a nerf stryfe, I bet it's banned cos muh semi auto
>>
>>29738709
>gun shaped toys banned
>gun
>shaped
jesus fucking christ what the shit?
I remember playing cops and robbers at recess with finger guns, and now they want kids to get expelled for that?
what the fuck, man?
let's get the US to annex you.
we need the uranium, and you fuckers are so secluded it would make a great weapons test range.
>>
>>29738741
Not like we could fight back.

And yes, I believe a child was in the news the other week after getting suspended for playing cops and robbers.

Another was suspended for doing cartwheels.
>>
>>29738792
>suspended for doing cartwheels.
fun is too dangerous, you must be punished.
jesus, orwell is fucking screaming right now.
his books were a warning not a fucking manual.
>>
>>29738821
pls send help
>>
>>29738653
No, this can't be.
>>
>>29738821
Hook a generator up to Orwell spinning in his grave and you'll have unlimited energy.
>>
>>29739249
>>
>>29738821

How the fuck is Australian even still alive? Or is it undead now?
>>
>>29738403
Uk have no "military appearance"
UK get semi auto and pump shotguns on a shotgun cert
On a firearms license they remove magazine capacity which means you can buy a .410 semi auto ak and a drum mag
>>
>>29738728
We don't get the Nerf Rivals line because muh velocity
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.