[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Home defense in Commie Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11
File: scorpymax-b.jpg (78 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
scorpymax-b.jpg
78 KB, 700x465
Germanfag here.
Guns are Evil here.
Sandniggers around every corner.
You need something for home defense.
What is the best thing to use?
Pro and Cons on Pepperspray/Stun Gun Combo?
>>
>>29736791

Get a gun illegally germanfag. Shoot anyone who dares to do you and your family harm.

Shoot any commie police who would imprison you for trying to protect yourself.

Your government will call you a terrorist. To us you'll be an hero.
>>
For the home? I'd use a spear. Spears are the most effective h-2-h weapons ever invented
>>
>>29736820
Yeah and 5 Years in a Prison with Nigger Niggers and SandNiggers.
>>29736822
Do you think its effective enough in a Close Quarter Combat?
>>
>>29736856
absolutely effective in close quarters.
>>
>>29736791
speaking as a german: obtaining a legal gun still isn't THAT difficult.
>>
>>29736932
I know but the fucking Laws suck. If I have an Intruder in my House, I have to open the Safe and Shit like that.
>>
>>29736932
But didn't they make things even more restrictive recently?
>>
>>29736906
Thanks for your Opinion. Im going to buy one. Theyre not that expensive
>>
>>29736856

>prison

No m8, they'll shoot you dead.

Suicide by cop.

An hero.
>>
>>29736948
They try to do that. 1 out of million kills here is with a legal Gun. The gouvernment goes Apeshit because of that1 murder.
Im a Turkish/Germanfag.
I could get an illegal Gun in less than 5 Minutes. But Im not a fucking moron like the other Sandniggers and Dindus.
>>
>>29736948
the most restrictive thing might be a 12 months time you have to prove being in a shooting-club. then you have to prove you shot regularly in that time. then you have to prove you are able to handle a gun. then you have to prove you have a safe to store a gun. and finally you don't get it if you are an ex-inmate for example. so yes, there are lots of countries where it is easier but it's not exactly impossible.
>>
>>29736985
I have one here. But If the Nigger take it from me Im fucked.
>>
>>29736944
Just keep it by the bedside or whatever man, not like there's daily inspections to check whether or not your gun is REALLY in the safe. If jamal rolls up just blast him and open the safe afterwards i guess
>>
>>29736972
>shoot you dead
With what guns?
>>
>>29737183
wait, what? p99 for example.
>>
>>29737183
if you don't wanna die by p99 you can always wait for the mp5-guys i guess.
>>
>>29736955
Another benefit is a shortened spear is still a spear and a spear with no tip is still a club.
>>
what about black powder guns?
>>
>>29736791
>Pepperspray/Stun Gun Combo

That shit's retarded, get a gun.

I don't know why you krauts are under the impression that you can't get them.
>>
>>29737299
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany
>For persons over 18 years of age, a license is not required to own or even carry a single shot percussion firearm developed before January 1, 1871, as well as all muzzle loaders with a flintlock or earlier design. However, the purchase of black powder or similar in order to actually use the firearms requires a license, except when purchased at a shooting range for immediate use at that range.[citation needed]

Looks like you could buy some derringers. Like, a shitload of derringers.
>>
>>29736791
Wasn't there a yuro thread the other day discussing blank guns? Someone said you can carry a blank gun and it's fine because it's not a gun. When you consider that in the US, 95% of CC'ers that had to draw their weapon, never even had to fire it to deter their assailant, a blank gun could be quite effective.
>>
>>29737391
depends on the country. in poland we can buy and carry blank guns (zoraki seems popular), gas pistols, some shit stuff firing rubber bullets, airguns < 17 Joules and black powder guns made before 1885 or replicas of them, without a license.
out of those options black powder guns seem to offer the most protection for me, simply because they can actually kill whoever tries to attack me. our law does allow to carry them, even concealed, even loaded, though not on public transport for some reason.
to make our lives miserable, our politicians decided that you can legally possess black powder, but to actually buy it for your funs in the first place you need fucking european firearms pass. or you need to find a "friend" who will give you some as a "gift".
to obtain a license for legal guns, you either need to prove you're knowledgable weapons collector (there's a fucking state test), or become a member of a shooting club. it takes literally months to obtain the license and it costs as much as a gun. your basic glock costs more than a month's worth of salary.
though you can get mosins failry cheap.

however if you shoot someone in self-defense you're basically fucked and will likely go to jail, because your attacker has more fucking rights than you do.
such is life in poland.
>>
>>29736791
>get percussion cap muzzleloader rifle
>chop down
>now have .60ish caliber CC'able pistol that they can't touch you for
>>
File: 1458609216095.jpg (65 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1458609216095.jpg
65 KB, 540x360
Germanbro....you already know....knife bat
>>
>>29736791
Makes your target into a possible human torch.

Source: restricted training manuals on use of force situations and stun shields
>>
File: we night k now.jpg (158 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
we night k now.jpg
158 KB, 1280x960
>>29739203
>>
>>29738061
Where do you get the powder though? Probably get legally fucked if you used it to defend yourself too
>>
>>29736991
Hello fellow kanäk, Balkan/Germanfag here. Really the gun situation is a joke. Everbody who knows a dealer also can get a gun if he wants to. Just trying to use an illegal weapon here both in crime or a self-defense situation is fucking insane here.
[spoiler]
Wohnst in Hamburg? Die letzte Schießerei an der ich mich errinern kann war im letzten Dezember[/spoiler]
>>
>>29737023
>If the Nigger take it from me Im fucked

Getting a bladed weapon out of someones hands is impossibly difficult, go with the machete.
>>
>>29738034
Carrying a Gun in Germany? You just fucked up.
The Law in Poland is like the Laws in Germany. But here its even harder.
>>
>>29740843
Ne komme ausm Ruhrpott
>>
File: industrial-floor-lamps.jpg (16 KB, 310x640) Image search: [Google]
industrial-floor-lamps.jpg
16 KB, 310x640
A painted steel pipe lamp built with an extension cord and a large decorative bulb on top pointing straight out like a spear point.
"I grabbed the first thing I could to defend myself. I had no idea a broken light bulb acts like a cattle prod".
>>
File: 11.jpg (259 KB, 1401x1049) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
259 KB, 1401x1049
>>29737340
>Like, a shitload of derringers.
>>
A rape whistle
>>
>>29736791
A plane ticket to the U.S.
>>
>>29736791
Stun guns are the most worthless self-defense items you could find. There is a reason why they aren't banned anywhere, its because they are fucking useless.
Go ahead, buy one, preferabbly with 3 or 4 batteries as they are the most powerful, and use it on yourself, you'll only feel a slight tickling. Muhammed might die of laughter when he sees one, but most likely you are going to get beheaded because you'll only make him even more angry.

As for pepper spray, be carreful, most brands are worthless. Either get Fox Lab mean green or Sabre defense Red. Everything else is a waste of time. Even though those are effective, it still depends on many factors, make sure to hit the eyes, nose and mouth, I'd say stream is better than fog because you can aim more accurately and further away, but it requires more self control. And it doesn't act immediately, and some people are immune.

Nah, the only thing I could recommend is that you calmly wait to get raped and killed by rapefugees.
>>
>>29736820
>An hero.
I see what you did there.
Dont get a gun. Get bear mace and an axe/bat.
>>
Go to a beer hall and find a nationalist organization. Become a popular speaker there and gradually grab power in the government.
>>
Dont even bother with the normal Peppersprays or CS-Gas and dont buy any size under 75 ml. Maybe 50 ml if you expect only one attacker.
Get Peppergel for use outdoors and/or foam for indoors.
Foam makes less splashes and wont fuck up people you dont want to fuck up indoors but its vulnerable to wind. Gel is not vulnerable to wind.
I have first hand experience with First Defense MK-4 against mobs of antifa.
It works works great and i can only recommend it for EDC.
For home defense i recommend a at least 400ml bottle of foam/gel, a blank gun loaded with Pepper rounds (load a normal blank as first round for a shot in the air to scare off pussys) and a baseball baton.
t. German
>>
File: image.jpg (918 KB, 4032x1411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
918 KB, 4032x1411
I had gone through all the trouble of getting a firearm in germanistan. Now im ready for the kebab removal.
I dont think this will hold for long till the kebabs are going to chimp out and start to chop each others head off. Stay with me /k/
>>
>>29743166
Woher kommst du genau?
Kannst du mehr über deine bisherigen Erfahrungen berichten?
>>
>>29736791
This and peeper spray is the best you can have to legally defend yourself with. Even if you have a gun, don't use it. It is better to get whatever the niggers want to do to you than to go in jail.

Our governments don't exactly value our lives but criminals must not be harmed.
>>
>>29736791
there is no need for a gun if you can run fast enough, fatties
>>
>>29743429
Running away isn't going to help when your agressor has got a gun, which is most likely the case if he is a sandnigger.
>>
>>29742739
A stun gun saved me from getting mugged some 20 times. It seems you're not using it properly.
>>
>>29743522
Nah faggot, you are full of shit.
>>
Ironic how you're calling Germany communist while this whole rapefugee thing would have been impossible in DDR.
>>
>>29743522
>getting mugged some 20 times
Where do you live and how are you stupid/unlucky enough to be almost mugged 20 times? Do you walk about counting fat stacks of cash in back allies past midnight?
>>
>>29743191
Norden DE, frag mich was du willst. Notwehr Situation war aber nicht dabei
>>
>>29743541
First you have to learn that a stun gun isn't only defined by its voltage, and even then, the higher the voltage isn't necessarily better. I found 170kV, and a 15Hz frequency, to be the exact sweet spot that causes the maximum amount of pain and paralyzes an individual properly.

Once paralyzed, beat the shit out of him. Problem solved. You don't just use a stun gun and then run away, you finish him first, otherwise it's pointless. Unless that person is drunk or high, in which case that person will just drop to the ground and remain stunned for a couple minutes.

>>29743557
France, worked for 14 years in the shittiest Paris suburbs, where being white makes you the most obvious target because you're like the only thing that's white in a square mile.

Had issues like this every three months, I generally maced the whole fucking street, but you quickly run out of mace, whereas a stun gun is a lot more lasting, and more than unexpected in a country where you can't own guns, nor carry any weapon.
>>
>>29743556
Neo communist, the kind who want to import a working class
>>
>>29743601
>working class
>migrants
>>
>>29736791

Technically speaking, if you were to use less than lethal means to defend yourself against the muslim hordes, wouldn't you be arrested by the merkelsquad anyway? Specifically if you defended yourself or your family from one of the refugees, you would be jailed for hate crimes?

Or is that just sweden?
>>
>>29742636
This, get sex change, become "derringer" Meryl Stryfe
>>
>>29740764
Replace pepper spray with propane or butane,
>>
File: policestuff_2415_26598786485.jpg (37 KB, 1008x359) Image search: [Google]
policestuff_2415_26598786485.jpg
37 KB, 1008x359
>>29736791
The problem with stun guns is that they take a couple seconds to work. Dropped this big George Foreman lookin' blackamoor with one, years ago, when I was working club security. He managed to take it long enough to unleash a whistling left hook. Put him down and the cops hauled him off, but I was seeing double the rest of the night.
If you use one for Home Defense, get the baton types. That way you get a little reach, and if the stun unit fails you can beat them to death.
>>
>>29743598
Stun guns don't paralyze people, they don't make people fall on the ground either. There is no pain, just a small electric sensation where the probes are applied, it doesn't hurt, it's only slightly uncomfortable. Tu es en pleine délusion, et je suis 100% certain que tu n'en as jamais utilisé un, même pas sur toi-même.

>in a country where you can't own guns

Alors comment ça se fait qu'on est tant en a avoir ?
>>
>>29744842
thats just them über retards
you are allowed to defend yourself
its called " notwehr" there is even a section that covers your ass when you defending yourself more than Necessari cause you are fearing for live and go rahe mode
>>
>>29736991
>>29740843
geht heim ihr dreckskanacken 8-)
>>
>>29747368
Geh sterben mein Freund. Eure Weiber werden vergewaltigt oder tuns sogar Frewillig mit den dreckigen Flüchtlingen.
Also tüdülü verteidige mal deine Nation du Schwuckele
>>
Any german fag here able to confirm the whole "flintlocks can be bought without license" thing?
I mean couldn´t you get Blackpowder from fireworks?
>>
File: panzer468_v-vierspaltig.jpg (118 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
panzer468_v-vierspaltig.jpg
118 KB, 760x428
Just fire up the old Basement Panther!
>>
File: 720760.jpg (23 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
720760.jpg
23 KB, 440x330
>>29738034
BP snubbie
>>
>>29748506
sure thing it is even possible to order them online,
Problem is,
you need real black powder the stuff from fireworks wont do it properly,
fireworks are only sold like 3 days of the year right bofore ne years
>>
>>29750384
someones been playing Valkyria Chronicles a bit much
>>
>>29745702
That's why I said they don't all work the same. The greater the voltage isn't the better, actually it's a very stupid thing.

Yes, the proper voltage at the proper frequency can inflict a terrible pain, and paralyse someone. And then there's the current to factor, but that's something no manufacturer ever mentions for obvious reasons. Stun guns aren't all equal mon petit anon, and the most expensive aren't really better. And I accidentally stuned myself enough times to know what it feels like.

As for guns, I was refering to their use as a weapon. Of course you can hunt rabbit and rob buralists as much as you want, or shoot at a range, but you cannot own one for defense.
>>
>>29754429
Some dude had one, probably that one, someone let the fuzz know and the old guy lost his collection.
>>
>>29755605
Here
http://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/schleswig-holstein/Gutachten-Heikendorfer-Panzer-ist-Kriegswaffe%2Cpanzer488.html
>>
>>29755546
>Of course you can hunt rabbit and rob buralists as much as you want, or shoot at a range, but you cannot own one for defense.
>but you cannot own one for defense.
Sure you can, just lie on the bureaucratic paper where you beg the local authorities (and by extension centralized government, thanks to the centralized firearms registry) to grant you the privilege of gun ownership. Authorities cannot read your mind.
>>
>>29755617
>ist kriegswaffe
That Mauser98 you're hunting with was once the pinnacle of military rifle technology. Better ban those "weapons of war" too, am I right?
>>
>>29755666
Lying doesn't make it legal anon. Regardless, a stun gun always takes niggers by surprise in France.
>>
>>29755743
Owning weapons for defence is largely frowned upon in Western Europe.
Exterminating vermin however is an acceptable reason for ownership. :)
>>
>>29755743
>Lying doesn't make it legal anon.
It's legal until someone proves otherwise, i.e. forever, unless you sperg out and reveal your powerlevel at an inappropriate time.

>>29755770
Ironically, owning weapons for defence was socially acceptable during the "vermin removal"-era of yuro history. :)
>>
>>29736791
Gegen den Sandneger hilft nur der gute alte Klappspaten.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.