[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think we should have a /k/ game/movie/anything idea thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Do you think we should have a /k/ game/movie/anything idea thread?
>>
Why don't you just start a thread like that instead of skirting around it like. a fag?

Anyway. A movie about the vietnam war as seen through the eyes of a VC would be pretty interesting
>>
>>29732496
/ak/ is busy with some /k/omic. That's all I know.
>>
a cold war flight simulator would be neat.
dedicated to shit like the B52, XB70, etc.
bonus points if its like DCS and you actually get to blow shit up, preferably with nukes
>>
File: hoppops.jpg (204 KB, 764x1200) Image search: [Google]
hoppops.jpg
204 KB, 764x1200
>>29732496
I'd like to make a fanfic about Zootopia in a post apocalyptic world where the night howler serum made almost everyone go insane, and everyone is just trying to survive and use what guns best suit their respective sizes and abilities.
>>
>>29732496
Another addition to the Bad Company series made by /k/ommandos
>>
>>29733082
>>>/trash/
>>
A fucking Korean War game for once.
One of those World of Tanks/War Thunder games but with modern planes and tanks and shit. Also maybe helicopters.
Oh, and here's an idea. How about people stop using "clip" when they mean magazine. I mean what the fuck, how did that even start anyways?
>>
>>29733210
Armored Warfare has your modern tanks covered but the optimization and community is shit, so make of that what you will.
>>
>>29733121
Said /k/ ideas, this is a /k/ idea.
>>
File: 1433556678130.gif (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1433556678130.gif
24 KB, 640x480
>>29733210
>>
>>29733217
>optimization is shit
>Obsidian game
>>
File: 1371318512419.jpg (190 KB, 685x989) Image search: [Google]
1371318512419.jpg
190 KB, 685x989
>>29732496
we had the Innawoods project few years ago.
then the author got bored of it, put it in ice, and we only got the dress-up doll app made out of the leftover sprites.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1280x696
My favorite part of GTA Online is using the musket and the TC Contender. More games should have "fun" guns like that. Battlefield 4 had a lever action rifle too.
>>
>>29734455
This.

I loved the Stg44 in CoD4 when I was littler.

I want to see a new shooting game, that uses the Project Reality game play style, but have a fun gun like an old Kentucky Long Rifle.
>>
Are there any good movies or books about the 30 years war? Seems like a really interesting time for the development of gunpowder weapons and tactics.
>>
>>29733210
I think I know where the prevalence of the word "clip" comes from.

WWII GIs when they came home started it. They were mostly trained to use M1 Garands which use en-bloc clips. A lot of them didn't know or care about the difference between a clip and a magazine. Since they were saying it all the people who weren't GIs assumed the ex-GIs knew what they were talking about so they started using the same terminology.
>>
>>29732496
A movie about the Battle of Itter Castle.

I have no idea why someone hasn't already made one. It seems like the perfect historical event to make a Film out of.
You've got US GIs fighting alongside anti-Nazi German Army regulars and French political prisoners against the SS in a castle in 1945. It sounds like something that was made up for a movie, but it actually happened!

Why is this not a movie?!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.