[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>POLICE OPEN UP! WE DON'T NEED A WARRANT! How do you respond?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 42
File: rcmp high river.jpg (40 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
rcmp high river.jpg
40 KB, 650x434
>POLICE OPEN UP! WE DON'T NEED A WARRANT!
How do you respond?
>>
This is Indiana and as state laws says, I can shoot you if you even try.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 969x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 969x478
>>29725707
>rideofthevalkyries.mp3
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN
DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
Shoot them desu
>>
>>29725732
This

If someone is unlawfully breaking into your home you can lawfully defend your home and life.

Anything without a warrant is breaking and entering
>>
>>29725707

>homealone.webm
>>
Lock guns up, put lawyer on speaker phone, strip nakedo, answer door
>>
>>29725707
I dont because im not home.
The bombs are though.
>edgymcinternetbadass.tiff
>>
>>29725707

Wonder why they bothered to identify themselves and ask me to open up.
Sounds like bongistan tbqh.
>>
>>29725707
"Like hell you don't. You come in here, you're no longer acting as an agent of the law, and I will defend myself against you as any criminal."
>>
>>29725789
>gets shot after "like hell you dont"
>>
File: 1457786969296.jpg (93 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457786969296.jpg
93 KB, 960x960
>>29725707
remove maple invaders.
>>
>>29725707

>YES YOU DO!
>>
>>29725769
>exigent circumstances
>Fresh pursuit

Please, no one take legal advise from the interweb.
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED!
>>
>>29725833

So cops don't need a warrant if they say they don't need a warrant?
Calling bullshit.
>>
>>29725833
What shithole state do you live in
>>
File: uqvb4s_4.jpg (33 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
uqvb4s_4.jpg
33 KB, 500x300
>That camo
>In Kentucky...
>>
>>29725894
It is bullshit.

Just being LEO doesnt make you immune from the law and any LEO with a brain would never try to initiate a search without a warrant because it is an extreme disregard for officer safety.

You want the homeowner to know its the police except under certain circumstances. You are absolutely justified in most states to shoot and kill a person committing a felony of which breaking and entering is.

If your state has no castle laws then well thats too bad but most actually decent states do
>>
>>29725894

If a cop says they don't need a warrant and they don't need a warrant they are legally allowed to enter your home without a warrant.

If a cop says they don't need a warrant and they do need a warrant they are not legally allowed to enter your home without a warrant.

You will only know whether they do or don't need a warrant after the fact once your lawyer has inquired.
>>
>How do you respond
With bullets anon, with bullets
>>
>>29725707
*racks AR*
*dons chest rig*
>>
>>29725707
>we don't need a warrant
Yes. Yes you do.
>>
>>29725707
>cops show up
>say they don't need a warrant
>open door for them and kindly ask them what they need of me
>they wanted to serve me... a taco 12 pack from taco bell
>they also brought 2 liters of soda
>fuckyeah
>we spend the afternoon watching anime and playing Magic: the Gathering
>a female officer shows up to change shifts
>they leave and I fuck her doggystyle while she plays Smash Bros and calls little kids "niggers" and "faggot noobs" on the mic
>afterwards we both drive out to the abandoned military base and magdump on the hillside
>she tells me she's going to marry me and have my children
>tearfully I accept
>we consumate our vows by her pegging me with a dragon dildo, causing me to have taco diarrhea everywhere
>i'm the woman in our relationship
>on my deathbed 80 years later i reflect back on the awesome life i led only because i let the cops do what they need to do to keep Amerika safe
>>
>>29725707
let them kick the door in and laugh at the cop when he limps in.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 401x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 401x423
>>29725928
Interesting fact;

If they are searching your home or property, they need a warrant.*

Unless there is a crime being committed in plain view which risks danger to life or limb.
Even then unless there is a homicide in progress they will get a warrant.

The reason why is there is no purpose for police to do an illegal search or seizure because it would be immediately thrown out in court. They will always try to cover their asses except in an emergency.

Please read the 4th amendment
>>
>>29725928
>guns taken, dog shot, wife tied up and raped, kids watched, and gut shot bleeding out crying. Guess those men weren't cops after all.

>You're bleeding badly, you think the cops are on the way, but you can't be sure. They just finished raping your wife, and you don't know where your kids or half your stuff is as they left. How do you precede?
>>
>>29725707
>WE DON'T NEED A WARRANT!
but they dont say this
>>
>>29725833
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/the-chutzpah-of-a-police-union-in-orange-county-california/400502/

Please get robbed by the cops.
>>
>>29726137
This.

there is no incentive for police to risk an illegal search because its a waste of resources. it would immediately be destroyed and thrown out in court and their whole investigation would be for naught.
>>
>>29725732
I love Indiana sometimes.
>>
>>29725707
Shoot myself so he would be
>aww shit, he stole my kill, he ruined my killstreak
>>
>panic and shoot cops
>either get shot or arrested and sentenced to life
>guns are now banned state-wide unless they're made of cardboard and have 15 bullet buttons, slots, pulleys, and steam-powered cogs

>such is life in California
>>
>>29725732

I believe this scenario has happened in Indiana, the homeowner sued the police department (and won) for breaking and entering. I wish I could find more about that case but I don't remember the names involved.
>>
https://youtu.be/73xMOzVYU9o?t=15s

Jump out the window, guns and hard drives in tow, while the sentry distract them.
>>
I don't

I'm already gone
>>
>>29726054
>Open up door
You just legally invited them into your house faggot. G fucking G.
>>
File: no girls.jpg (40 KB, 480x443) Image search: [Google]
no girls.jpg
40 KB, 480x443
>>29725707
>Grab gun and gear
>Sneak out back door
>Get to the back of their line
>Pretend to be one of them
>Wait for them to bust the door in
>Once they all enter close the door behind them
>Knock on the door and tell them to come out with their hands up
My how the tables have turned.
>>
>>29725707
That door has glass just like mine.

See that guy trying to open it? He's dead. I'll probably kill the tactical fairy next.
>>
>>29726160
I hope someone emailed that video to internal affairs despite whatever court order.
>>
>>29725707
detonate
>>
>>29725732
So you can die very slowly with 49 9mm holes through you after they just call more cops?

Being a respectable american who enjoys living, I open up and allow them to rape my freedoms knowing that anything else results in actual legal action or violence against me.
>>
>>29725707
> we dont need a warrant

Kekd.
>>
Why would they say they don't need a warrant?
That'd just be weird
>>
Had an incident near me where cops got shot for serving a no knock warrant on the wrong house. Guy took no charges. One cop fatally wounded
>>
>>29726103
implying the constitution is still valid. most times if they find something worthwhile the fourth is never mentioned.
>>
>>29725732

lol
No you can't.

There are tons of situations where the police can enter your house without a warrant.

Retarded fucks like you are why they almost didn't pass that law.
>>
>>29725707

pull out my 9

fucc the opps

worldstar
>>
>>29726103

>If they are searching your home or property, they need a warrant.*

>Unless there is a crime being committed in plain view which risks danger to life or limb.

Wrong, there are plenty of other situations where they can enter your property.
>>
>>29725707
introduce them to my fourth and second amendment rights
>>
If the cops see you do shit through your window that is illegal, they can come in without a warrant.
You morons need to read laws before you shoot people breaking into your parents house.
>>
>>29728627

Enjoy getting shot and / or going to jail
>>
>>29728634
Not if you live in a free state
>>
>>29728646

Wrong.
>>
Respond with, "The hell you don't."

Then suffocate when they burn my house down.
>>
File: LD67RTd.gif (2 MB, 476x200) Image search: [Google]
LD67RTd.gif
2 MB, 476x200
Why come on in officers, I have nothing to hide.
>>
>>29728653
I guess all the instances of people not getting shot/arrested are fake
>>
>>29728669

In those cases they actually did need a warrant.

The police don't always need a warrant to go into your house though.
>>
File: 1368244507764.jpg (60 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1368244507764.jpg
60 KB, 206x237
>>29728350
>yfw its not a cop, but a thief/ murderer there to steal your wife and rape your belongings
>thinking youre not already legally justified in shooting them
>actually thinking cops can hit anything anyway
if someone is breaking into your home, youd be a retard not to shoot them (commie shitholes not included) even if they claim to be police officers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20kbH_LRgZc&spfreload=10
>>
Immediately toss a flashbang through the window and scream

>POLICE!
>SEARCH WARRANT!
>BREACH BANG AND CLEAR!
>GO GO!

Before I clear my front lawn like its fucking Swat 3
>>
>>29728680
unless there is a crime currently being committed in plain sight, they do.
>>
>>29728697

Nope.
There are many other reasons.
>>
>start recording
>call my lawyer
>if they persist in breaking into my home without a warrant, sue for all they're worth
I could shoot them, sure, but it's not worth the trouble it would bring. Better to just sue, get a nice payout, and use the money to buy more guns.
>>
>>29725833
Hot pursuit only applies if you are running from the police and you run inside your own home.

I.e. don't be a dumb fuck and flee from the police and run into your own home.
>>
>>29728725
lol
>implying the police always need a warrant to enter your house
>>>/copblock/
>>
>>29728712
im sure you not only have examples, but supreme court rulings to back them up? the only exceptions of note being if police are in pursuit or if youre already in your home while being arrested (aka youve already invited them in like a retard or done something illegal)
>>
>>29728741

It also applies if someone else runs into your home.
>>
File: house.png (13 KB, 681x697) Image search: [Google]
house.png
13 KB, 681x697
I would shoot through my wall.
>>
>>29725707
All theses Americans in the thread. The pic is of RCMP (Canada's FBI) breaking into hundreds of homes in High River a few years ago. The pretext was heavy flooding and they were looking for wounded or infirm people trapped in their houses. The search and rescue aspect was legal and fine.

BUT.....

They then decided to go back into houses they had cleared, and houses that were nowhere near the flooding, break into people's gunsafes, and steal their fucking guns. They didn't record which guns were taken from where and in fact denied that they had seized any guns at all. The military (Princess Patricia Light Armor) who were assisting them with amphibious vehicles nearly shot them but unfortunately decided not to pull the trigger. The RCMP continued to lie to the public about stealing the guns, but eventually some (not all) of them were returned to their rightful owners. No RCMP officers or management (who called for the theft) were ever charged or disciplined.
>>
>>29728760
>you wont notice if someone the police are currently in pursuit of is currently breaking into or is already inside your home
you cant be this stupid
>>
>The police
>Actually busting in your home without you visibly committing a crime warrentless
>Implying they don't fear lawsuits
>Implying they don't yell "POLICE OPEN UP WE KNOW YOU"RE IN THERE GIVE UP NOW THERE"S NO USE HIDING"
>Implying they don't do that because they want you to be scared and give up so they don't risk a firefight

The police aren't the scary totalitarian monsters you think they are.
>>
>>29728744
Sure, they don't need a warrant if I invite them in. But I'm not going to if they're hammering on my door and yelling at me. If they didn't need a warrant to come in, they would just come in instead of lying to me.
>>
>>29728754

Sure.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_term_per_curiam_opinions_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States#Michigan_v._Fisher

Also give this a read.
http://www.cleo.on.ca/en/publications/polpower/what-urgent-situations-can-police-enter-my-home
>>
>>29728778
see my post above>>29728768
Despite media pressure, exactly buttfuck-all was done. Some days, Canada is awesome. Some days, not so much.
>>
>>29728754
Welfare checks, Reasonable suspicion of a crime in progress.

Neither of these means they can search your house though.
>>
>>29728776

Not everyone lives in a small 1 story home, anon.
>>
There any good resources online for looking up you're right in one of these situations?
This threads reminding me of the old "a right you don't know is a right you don't really have" thing.
>>
>>29726594
Opening our door does not equal inviting them in.
>>
>>29728797

>Neither of these means they can search your house though.
Yes they do.
As long as its within the scope of why they're there.
>>
>>29728788
Officer Christopher
Goolsby later testified that, as he and his partner
approached the area, a couple directed them to a residence
where a man was “going crazy.” Docket No. 276439, 2008
WL 786515, *1 (Mich. App., Mar. 25, 2008) (per curiam)
(alteration and internal quotation marks omitted). Upon
their arrival, the officers found a household in considerable
chaos: a pickup truck in the driveway with its front
smashed, damaged fenceposts along the side of the property,
and three broken house windows, the glass still on
the ground outside. The officers also noticed blood on the
hood of the pickup and on clothes inside of it, as well as on
one of the doors to the house. (It is disputed whether they
noticed this immediately upon reaching the house, but
undisputed that they noticed it before the allegedly unconstitutional
entry.) Through a window, the officers could
see respondent, Jeremy Fisher, inside the house, screaming
and throwing things. The back door was locked, and a
couch had been placed to block the front door.
>totally not probable cause
>>
>>29725775
hah, .tif ive never seen anyone else use that
>>
>>29728836

Probable cause is what you would use to get a warrant in that kind of situation (in the event that there was no emergency)
>>
>>29728802
if youre currently in your home and someone is breaking in, you should have the situational awareness to notice. the only exception i could imagine is if you live in a massive mansion
>>
>people ITT forget that sometimes cops are also able to execute warrants without informing you they have a warrant before hand

If they kick in your door and they have a warrant, and you shoot them, you are 100% fucked.
>>
>>29728818
this

they are like vampires

they cannot enter a private residence without warrant invitation or urgent matter of life and safety
>>
>>29728867
prob·a·ble cause
nounLAWNORTH AMERICAN
reasonable grounds (for making a search, pressing a charge, etc.).
anything else, genius?
>>
>>29728875

Even if that were the case, what does that have to do with the discussion of when the police can enter your house?
>>
>>29728881
Those are extremely few and far between friend.

No knock warrants are extremely hard to get. Its very dangerous and they are only given out if there is a major chance the person in question will destroy evidence flee or shoot back.

If someone is killed during a no knock it will be on the judge and agency that signed off.
>>
>>29728889

If you have probable cause to search a home, you get a search warrant.
That's what search warrants are and why they exist.

If all you needed was probable cause in all situations, search warrants would be redundant.
>>
itt: no one with le/law knowledge
>>
>>29728895
the other anon claimed if someone the police are currently in pursuit of runs into your home, they can enter without a warrant, which is true. i just said hes a retard for thinking thats something a normal person would have to consider.
>>
>>29728910

Actually I'm the guy who's been telling everyone about all the exceptions where cops can enter your house, and I have a criminal justice degree.
>>
>>29728931

Maybe you're old and have bad hearing.
Or were asleep.

I dunno, it just seems like a pointless argument.
>>
>>29728908
do you have a court case backing your claim or will you just admit that youre an idiot?
>>
>>29728932
Yeah theres a difference about what they can do in theory and what they do in reality.

In reality there is almost no reasons a cop would search your residence unless its of absolute importance. They get warrants to cover their asses.
>>
>>29728938

A court case where someone gets a search warrant to search a house?
?

What do you think search warrants are for?
>>
>>29728932
good on you then. all im seeing is misinformation
>>
>>29728957
he means a case law
>>
>>29728940

>In reality there is almost no reasons a cop would search your residence unless its of absolute importance. They get warrants to cover their asses.

The only thing you'll really care about as an officer is acting within department policy.
That's going to determine how much leeway you'll be willing to take.

As long as you're within policy, you're immune from civil suits.
So even if a court later decides you were wrong, you're fine as long as you're within department policy.
>>
>>29728694

>>go out on lawn
>>they find you pacing slowly, saying "flash deployed" "handcuff that person" "handcuff that person" "handcuff that person" "wedge that door" "handcuff that person" "handcuff that person" "handcuff that person" "handcuff that person"
>>
>>29725707
But officer, I am the warrant
>>
>>29725769
Except no knock warrants are a thing. So you might get pumped full of holes while you believe that they're unlawfully entering and you attempt to "legally" defend yourself
>>
>>29728957
>i cant even read
a court case where a cop legally enters a home without a warrant, hasnt seen a crime being committed in plain view, hasnt been invited in, isnt currently in pursuit, and there arent any exigent circumstances.
>>
i would put a live grenade on the floor, open the door, and quickly back out of range of the blast with my hands in the air, while they all milled in, shouting at me, until the grenade they didn't notice near their feet goes off, and then finish them with a handgun. then set up killzones in windows and wait for the rest of them. i would say a prayer for bravery and prepare myself.
>>
File: 1459329133791.jpg (133 KB, 1710x840) Image search: [Google]
1459329133791.jpg
133 KB, 1710x840
Get naked, blast this over stereo, charge them with a dragon dildo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StZwrbKHnG4
>>
File: DontTreadonMegrenade.png (80 KB, 1982x1133) Image search: [Google]
DontTreadonMegrenade.png
80 KB, 1982x1133
>>29729036
Non-shitty version that some kind Anon just gave me.
>>
>>29726103
>I smelled marijuana and saw anon holding paraphernalia through the window
>>
>>29729024

I don't know what you think I'm advocating, but I think you need to go reread my posts and come back to me.
Because I can't see any logical connection between what you just said and my position.
>>
File: 1456067003353.jpg (596 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1456067003353.jpg
596 KB, 1200x900
>>29729054

Thanks m8
>>
File: 1367558313352.jpg (30 KB, 336x497) Image search: [Google]
1367558313352.jpg
30 KB, 336x497
>>29729065
>youve been arguing this whole time that police can enter your home without a warrant for "lots of reasons"
>i say no, theres a short, very specific set of reasons police can do this. none of these reasons are covered under the situation described in the OP
>you argue the meaning of probable cause
>i ask you for case law to back up your claims
>"lol i was never disagreeing with you"
>>
>>29726125
one batch, two batch
>>
File: photo_2016-04-24_23-45-10.jpg (119 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-04-24_23-45-10.jpg
119 KB, 1280x960
>>29729054
>>
>>29729111

>youve been arguing this whole time that police can enter your home without a warrant for "lots of reasons"
right
>i say no, theres a short, very specific set of reasons police can do this. none of these reasons are covered under the situation described in the OP
Sure they could.
They could be investigating a 911 call for example.
>you argue the meaning of probable cause
No, you implied that an officer can search a house with probable cause.
\/
>>29728836
>totally not probable cause

I said that that is wrong because you use probable cause to get a warrant to search a house.
If an officer only needed probable cause, then why would you bother taking the time to get a warrant?
>i ask you for case law to back up your claims
You asked me to find and example of searching a house without a warrant and no exigent circumstances.
Which from what I could tell is the position you just took a few posts ago.
>"lol i was never disagreeing with you"
Not sure why you got that impression.
>>
>>29725732
>suspect is armed and dangerous
>officer down
>officer down
>S.W.A.T team whacks you

No thanks.
>>
File: DontSledOnMe.png (364 KB, 1176x899) Image search: [Google]
DontSledOnMe.png
364 KB, 1176x899
>>29729156
>>
>>29729177
>They could be investigating a 911 call for example.
cops cant enter without a warrant just because of a 911 call without evidence.
>No, you implied that an officer can search a house with probable cause.
no, i claimed police can search with probable cause in exigent circumstances. i didnt use the words "exigent circumstances" but it was clearly implied
>You asked me to find and example of searching a house without a warrant and no exigent circumstances.
see>>29729024
>Which from what I could tell is the position you just took a few posts ago.
if that were true, why would i have even posted >>29728836
>Not sure why you got that impression.
youre right this time. i read your last post wrong.
>>
>>29729156
does it come without the period?
>>
>>29728046

That plan is brilliant!
>>
>>29729289

>cops cant enter without a warrant just because of a 911 call without evidence.
Yes they can.
Have you ever heard of swatting?

>no, i claimed police can search with probable cause in exigent circumstances. i didnt use the words "exigent circumstances" but it was clearly implied
Exigent circumstances and probable cause are two separate issues. Exigent circumstances aren't even based on a probable cause standard.

>if that were true, why would i have even posted >>29728836
There are many things about your post that confused me.
>>
>>29725774
The correct answer
>>
FUCK YOU, YOU BUNCH OF KIKE FAGGOTS

THATS IT ANON WE'RE COMING IN

and as they broke down the door and heard the sudden click, the officers wondered, for just a moment, why this man would even HAVE a claymore land mine mounted in his living room
>>
>>29725707

Centre mass on the first cunt(s) through the door. The jokes on them. I'm deaf!
>>
>>29729486
I see what you did there
>>
>>29729148
Penny and dime.
>>
File: PIGGY PIGGY GO AWAY.png (28 KB, 1190x310) Image search: [Google]
PIGGY PIGGY GO AWAY.png
28 KB, 1190x310
Do this
>>
>>29725707
If the cops are screaming about how they don't need a warrant, there's a problem. I simply lawyer up and wait until I get to watch them sweat in a public court as they try to explain why they were screaming about not needing a warrant when they do, in fact, need one.
If they don't knock, I start shooting. It's happened before up here in Syrupstan. Guy was acquitted, too, for killing a cop, in one of our most faggy, Liberal provinces, in a no-knock raid. Judge ruled that there was no need for that sort of entry, and that they should have knocked. He was found Not Guilty, and went on to counter-sue the cops.
>>
File: wut.jpg (181 KB, 662x724) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
181 KB, 662x724
>>29725707
No shit. This is Valdez. I'm part of the same force you are. Do you have to do this every time we have a bro night?

Also telling the pizza man he can come in before flashbanging him before forcing him to the ground is only funny so many times. I'm still laughing but I'll probably eventually stop.
>>
>we don't need a warrent!
Oh, yay! I always wanted to fight bullshit with even more bullshit.
>barracade the door
>call 911, explain people impersonating police officers are attempting to break into my home
>start recording on speaker
>"I HAVE CALLED THE POLICE, IMPERSONATING A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT IS A FELONY OFFENCE! CEASE AND DESIST! ANY ATTEMPTS TO BREAK INTO MY HOME WILL BE MET WITH LETHAL FORCE!"
>call my lawyer
>wait
>>
>>29725707
Open mail slot
Stick barrel out
Fire
Laugh at the screaming coming from the other side of my reinforced door.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xcLFSCq1E
>>
File: 1461124872900.gif (178 KB, 281x484) Image search: [Google]
1461124872900.gif
178 KB, 281x484
>>29728046
>>
>>29725707
I assume they aren't actually cops and I do my level-headed nest to kill them all.

Why, Mister Alphabet Soup? Why do you ask?
>>
File: 1461564290881.png (71 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461564290881.png
71 KB, 800x1200
>>29728046
kek

KEK
>>
>>29725707
>Tell them to fuck off then let them break into my house.
>Sue The department for breaking in without a warrant.
>Make half a million dollars.
>Spray paint dicks on the police station
>>
File: Bob-Ross.png (178 KB, 257x406) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Ross.png
178 KB, 257x406
>>29729068
>MFW all those happy little trees
>>
File: 1393795282813.png (191 KB, 386x296) Image search: [Google]
1393795282813.png
191 KB, 386x296
>>29725707
U WOT M8?
>>
>>29726103
Or when one neighbors calls in a domestic on your other neighbors and the cops get the wrong address. Then they can and will search without a warrant.
Happened to me, stood on the porch with a cop while the other checked every room and closet. I asked if this was legal, it is.
Once they established my house was empty I pointed them at the house with the broken car in the yard surrounded by beer cans.
Might want to check if that eye sore is the address you want gentlemen? It was, who knew?

Lesson of the day.
Third party domestic abuse calls get a free pass.
>>
>>29733235
>Asked cops if what they're doing is illegal.
>They give you a bum steer.
Well, colour me surprised.
>>
>>29726594
That is what you take away from that post?
>>
>finnfag
>police need no warrant to search homes/vehicles
>no castle law
Take it in the arse, of course, unless the gungrabbing in question is being resisted en masse by likeminded admirers of liberty, which by extension could save me from legal repercussions for having shot dead many lawmen.

I don't want to spend 20 years in jail for murder.
>>
>>29729021
They did that in the place i live n, but the warrant subject had moved and the innocent guy that currently lived there tried to defend himself and they riddled him. RIP in peace
>>
>>29728881
>If they kick in your door and they have a warrant, and you shoot them, you are 100% fucked.
Wrong. Shooting a home intruder falls under self-defense. The law does not require a homeowner to have precognitive powers, and as such the homeowner simply has to claim fear of life and limb at the sight of forced entry into his/her home.
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>>29725707
"heh....fools..."
*teleports behind cops*
*slice through all of them with katana*
*throw shurikens at armored cars and they explode*
"psssh...nothin personnel...kid..."
>>
>>29733279
Its not illegal. If you got to get a warrant if the neighbor is killing his wife you end up with bodies and running hubbies. Its an immediate threat.

The best story of this is a guy I knew that spent four months in jail because him and his girl where rooting for opposite soccer teams. The neighbors thought they where going to war. (Tequila plus opposing soccer fans. what could go wrong?). When the cops showed up they kicked in the door to find them on the couch screaming at both the tv and each other but in a way that was obviously not domestic abuse. Cops left telling them to keep it down a bit, go team. They might like soccer and tequila but they are white so... ya know.

Two weeks later he gets a letter telling him the DA is prosecuting on behalf of his lady, she has no say in the matter couldnt even testify. When a third party reports abuse the DA gets to press charges for the victim.
He could only afford pub defence so he was guided to a default plea.
Spent four months in jail hanging with the warden as an "assistant" watching movies in his office. The warden felt bad he had to loose his job and get locked up on a technicality the DA used to bump numbers before an election cycle. He was one of three guys in for the same thing. It was embarrassing for the warden who has criminals to deal with and a lack of space and resources.

Last I heard everyone rounded up is getting ready for a class action/group fuck you lawsuit.

The fucked subtleties of a bloated bureaucracy run by self serving bastards.
>>
Block door, call 911, hide around a blind corner with a large knife, obviously these guys are fakes.
>>
>>29729021
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Guerena_shooting
Always comes to mind with this topic.
>>
>>29728569
Absolutely untrue, it's just that the police isn't stupid and rarely violate the 4th amendment.
>>
Pressure plate welcome matt.

Bear traps down the halls
>>
>>29725707
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1685538/replies?c=236
>>
>>29733637
yeah there is literally no incentive for violating your due process and 4th amendment rights

it always will get thrown out by the defendant's lawyer or the judge if you violated procedure
>>
>>29730411
>Mummy gets blown the fuck out
kek
>>
>>29725707
All my guns got lost in a boating accident officer, here is my daughter's pink 10/22
>>
strip naked
>>
how many rounds of black tip .308 can the pointman take before his friend behind him starts holding them for him

>Not having a sandbag nest and FAL behind your door
>>
>>29725707
>>
>>29725732
This.

If only our governor would have learned to shut the fuck up and not ruin himself and open a massive door for some liberal commy sjw feminist scum to run in.

With all the ghetto garbage that moved here from chicago ready to vote on their way home from stealing shit, we'll be a liberal shithole with in the decade. Enjoy your guns while they last.
>>
>>29729021
Va doesn't have No-knock warrants
>>
Considering I live on a heavily forested /out/-tier island in Northern Michigan, the real cops would have to deal with an unreliable ferry, pitted dirt roads, clouds of biting insects, and/or barely-plowed snow (depending on the season). Even at cruising speed, it'd take them 20-30 minutes to get to my place.

The neighbors, on the other hand, would have no difficulties with or compunctions against "paying a friendly visit" if they hear something out of the ordinary. Pretty damn good incentive to behave when you live where I do.
>>
>>29725732
>Look up legality of this
>10,000 posts from 2011 talking about how the court ruled against citzens right to take arms against unlawful arrest or trespass

>1-2 articles about 2014 overturn of this granting citizens right to do this

It's like they don't want you to know.
>>
>>29726292
Shooting cops has been proven time and again perfectly legal in circumstances
>>
File: 1451098809433.gif (2 MB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
1451098809433.gif
2 MB, 370x281
>>29725707
Fire through the wall next to the door low so I miss the body armor and take out the legs. Then blow the house as they drag off the wounded.
>>
>>29725707
If they are knocking that means they dont have a warrant.

If they kick the door down without any warning, that usually means they have a warrant.
>>
>>29725774
And livestream the feed from all 16 security cameras. With sound.
>>
>>29729156
Where can I buy that.
>>
>>29733479
That reminds me of that judge from Texas (I think) who got caught intentionally over-sentencing hundreds of youths over the course of his career. He was making mad kickbacks off sending juveniles to state prisons and shit.
>>
Warrant-less search cost one city $95,000, and the dignity of one of its officers.

http://www.wbaltv.com/i-team/Woman-90-locked-officer-in-basement-settles-with-police/11028044
>>
File: 1456584079837.jpg (155 KB, 780x840) Image search: [Google]
1456584079837.jpg
155 KB, 780x840
>>29733892
>>
File: 1460857469001.jpg (194 KB, 900x868) Image search: [Google]
1460857469001.jpg
194 KB, 900x868
>Open door
>beg them to take my guns and put me in jail
>Ask the niggest looking officer to take care of my wife
>He slaps her ass and she does a kinky laugh
>Raging Boner.jpg
>Spend 5 years in jail tossing Debows salad
>Finally released
>wife is at home 3 black kids sleeping in the living room
>Officer BBC left me 3 beautiful angels to raise
>tears of joy down my face
>wife is in bedroom with Officer BBCs cousin from Bompton
>proceed to shower and reflect on how wrong I led my life before the state outlawed the Second Amendment
>Im a much sensible man now
>God bless President Bernie Sanders
>>
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
>>
>>29725707
say yes you do
then go back to fapping
>>
>>29725959
but what is don going to wear?
>>
>>29733936
>sandbag nest
>FAL

Is it a heavy barrel?
>>
>>29733549
>Knife

Nigga this is /k/, we'd have tons of guns
>>
>>29735865
Too poor, and too british.
>>
>>29728763
>that one rectangle cop
>>
File: jon malkovich Red.jpg (111 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
jon malkovich Red.jpg
111 KB, 800x533
Good luck finding me in my decoy house.
>>
File: PigCop.gif (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
PigCop.gif
174 KB, 1024x768
>>29725707
NO WARRANT NO ENTRY, PIG
>>
>>29728902
>No knock warrants are extremely hard to get.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAFAGGOT
Over 45 fucking thousand of them last year in the land of the free.
>>
>>29736365
>Cop is rolling on the front lawn doing the dinosaur
>>
>>29725707
Shit I forgot to do the dishes.
>>
>>29733837
>yeah there is literally no incentive for violating your due process and 4th amendment rights
So you going bankrupt, spending days and weeks locked up waiting for bail while you low rent lawyer tries to get illegal search and arrest motions through the court? What happens to you employment...family and friends. You think 98% of the people in your life will stand by you and really support you if the law needs to make you look corrupt to save their asses? You stupid know nothing underageB& children.

You fuckers are beyond naive and stupid. The law can fuck you six ways from Sunday and there is little us poor folk can do.
Don't attract attention, keep things you don't want people seeing out of plain sight and stay away from criminal enterprises and you won''t win your usuall stupid prizes.
>>
>>29737770
>Being this much of a cuck
>>
just open the door so they dont burn me alive
>>
>>29725707

>What's the password?
>>
File: BrokenAnkle.jpg (145 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
BrokenAnkle.jpg
145 KB, 1024x768
>>29725707
YOU DONT NEED ANKLES EITHER, DO YE FUCKERS?!

Im going to enjoy the effort it takes for them to get in, and what little effort it will take me to sue afterwards~
>>
File: template.png (189 KB, 494x484) Image search: [Google]
template.png
189 KB, 494x484
>>29725707
Lol Hai
>>
>>29737896
I have lived in the US fro over three decades on the wrong side of the law, not to wrong but wrong enough. I have never been arrested even though I've been caught dirty as can be a few times so pay attention to what I have to say.

You can stand up for every last bit of you birth rights as an American citizen every time you deal with the police or you can keep your shit straight and be civil to uncivil cops until they warm up when they understand that your a friendly.
Cops are human and like to be nice to people who are nice to them. On the slim chance you run into some cunt asshole with a badge who is going to do what he wants anyway remember he can KILL YOU and probably keep his job after a 4 or 6 week long paid vacation.
You do it your way and I'll do it mine and we will see who spends less time dealing with the kind of bureaucratic hell they can rain down any fucking time they want.
Cops are a fact of life, think about city life with out them. If you're in the boonies you almost never see them anyway. Offer a cop a beer once in a while and see how human and friendly that are. I have cops who come to m,y place for brake jobs and shit and that know exactly what I'm up when the sun goes down with out giving a single fuck because me and the people I deal with are quiet, polite and don;t draw attention to ourselves.

Act stupid in front of the guy wit the badge and you will win stupid prizes.
>>
>>29738451
Live free or die.
>>
>>29738719
KEK, how about living how you want but getting along with cops while you do it faggot.
>>
>>29739392
>You can live freely but lick the boots of your oppressor
>>
>>29739738
I don't lick any boots. I treat other people like I want to be treated. You can't do that. I can and do, I get along with people and never draw any attention to my self at all. I learned this here long ago, ALWAYS HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL. So I have done that. I'm the last person anyone ever thinks a bad throughput about.
You're an edgemaster9001. You are angry every minute of the day. I feel bad for you anon, I do.
>>
>>29725959
The cringe is real
>>
>>29739897
Nigger, I live by the golden rule. When you have pigs violating your civil liberties, you take action. I can mingle with a cop but when it's an asshole wanting to abuse the position we gave him, he's getting no slack.
>>
>>29725707
>Come back with a warrant, I'm not opening that door.

First thing I did when I wasn't renting any more was to tie the lock plates and hinges into some serious reinforcement.

You'll need a satchel charge or a chainsaw to get in, a breaching shotgun isn't going to do the job.

Meanwhile I'm calling 911 with one phone and my lawyer with another.
>>
>>29725707
"Yes you do!"
>NUH UH!!!!!!
>kicks down door
>grabs all my legal gats
1 day later
>contact lawyer
>sue police apartment, buy more gatz
Sounds like a party to me senpai
>>
>>29725707
>dial lawyer
>start recording video
>ask police to repeat what they just said
>inform them that they're wrong
>warn them that you do not believe they are in fact police because they are not acting in a manner consistent with the law and police procedures
>tell them you're not letting them in
>tell them your lawyer is on his way
>fire upon any who breech
>>
>>29729021
You just need a bigger gun.
At least take one of 'em out as you die in a hail of gov't lead.
>>
>>29740127
>calls cops pigs
AABLOOOBLOOOOBLOOOOOO
>>
>>29725707
If they don't need a warrant why did they knock
>>
File: 1454035295972.png (37 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1454035295972.png
37 KB, 550x550
>>29742469
hey don't have just cause for a warrant in the first place WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY PILED UP ON SOME ONES DOOR IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE AMERICA ???????
>>
It's almost like no one in this thread knows the law. You surrender your right to self defense when the police identify themselves as police when they enter your home. Doesn't matter if they are entering illegally or legally; that is something to be determined later by a court. But if a cop enters your house and clearly identifies as law enforcement, and you shoot him, then you are fucked. There are really only a few extenuating circumstances or situations where you would be exonerated.
>>
>>29736365
Have you seen the size of some 'Murican cops?
>>
>>29742659
> ...... Doesn't matter if they are entering illegally or legally; that is something to be determined later by a court. ...
The Supreme Court of the United States of America has ruled in no uncertain terms that if a law enforcement office enters your home outside the color of law the are in fact breaking and entering.

This was a ruling where they cleared a Mexican American from a charge of murdering a police officer and said he was acting in self defense as the officer wasn't allowed to break down the door by law."
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 386x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 386x400
>>29725707
>implying I'm home
Shit that's going to be messy.
>>
>>29742406
>AABLOOOBLOOOOBLOOOOOO
ABOOBOOBOO
>>
>>29742711
Hence why I said, "There are really only a few extenuating circumstances or situations where you would be exonerated."

Way to be that dickhead who argues the exception, not the rule.

The law is setup to make people comply when police enter their house and identify as police. 99.9% of the time, if you shoot one, you are fucked.
>>
>>29725707
By suing the shit out of them.
>>
>>29742711
You're miss-remembering that case. It wasn't because it was the wrong house. It was because, any person being awoken in the middle of the night by people storming into their home could reasonably believe they were in immediate danger.

A lot of states have statutes that demand the compliance with an unlawful arrest of the law enforcement officer, if the officer is acting in good faith that the arrest is lawful at the time.

The only time, the kind of self defense you're talking about is legal is when the cop is blatantly telling you they are going to kill, maim, or cause great bodily injury outside the course of their official duties.
>>
>>29742725
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v2GDbEmjGE
>>
Holy shit, a lot of people don't know that warrantless searches are legal in every state in the United States under some specific circumstances?

I literally read a post at the top where some Anon talked about exigency and "fresh" pursuit (Hot Pursuit).

If you think that a warrant is the only thing that can legally grant police entry into a home including search, you chucklefucks really need to read up on Search and Seizure law.
>>
>>29728763
>thinking police always practice with 1 entry point

Shoot through the wall anon and the 2nd team will shoot through your skull
>>
File: 1461234271950.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1461234271950.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
I set off my dirty bomb and ruin the entire afternoon of everybody within a 50 mile radius.
>>
>>29725795

like hell y
>>
>>29742803
>things I saw in a movie
>>
>>29725707
>POLICE OPE-
>NO, YOU OPEN
>NO YOU FIRST
>NO, NO, YOU OP-
> LISTEN PIG, WE'RE ON THE SAME SIDE
>OINK OINK MOTHERFUCKER
>*gunshot*
>OH SHIT SORRY CARLOS
>>
>>29725732
This
>>
>>29729211
>S.W.A.T team whacks you
You give S.W.A.T way too much credit.
>>
>>29742788
Actually, you're half wrong. They still need a reasonable cause to do so. But here's a story of how they can circumvent that law

>be me, 5-0
>decide to "check up" on a local drug dealers house
>knock on door
>he slightly opens
>"what?"
>hey sir, just doing a welfare check, someone was worried about you"
>he opens door slightly more, allowing me to see his table
>a fire arm and about a pound of weed can be seen
>"sir, you by chance don't have any gums do you? Because it would be a violation of your parole"
>he shuts the door quickly
>call into partner to get warrent just to cover my ass
>kick in door
>shoot Jamal and his friends
>find FA guns and explosives everywhere
This is the one exception to the Search and Seizure law.
>I literally just got done with this class last month and this was the example for Oregon law that we were required to know how to exploit
>>
>>29725707
>How do you respond?
My reply: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET9SNXpeORY
>>
>>29743282
Good to know.
>>
>>29735515
So does anyone think It's cringey as fuck when /pol/ spills it's interracial fetish all over the board?
>>
>>29725732
Have fun getting mowed down by cops armed with M4's and M245's
>>
>>29725732
First posts is always the most retarded.
>>
>>29725707
Let them in and get on the ground. I don't feel like being killed by cops for holding a banana or some shit. Listen, alll that "fight the power, know your rights" shit sounds like it should work in theory, but all the YT videos showing civilians getting fucked up when they try it says otherwise. Hopefully I can get a good lawyer and win my case in court.
>>
>>29725707
>im all out of open ups, would you like some bullets instead?
>>
File: 1396414452813.jpg (79 KB, 716x547) Image search: [Google]
1396414452813.jpg
79 KB, 716x547
>>29743282
No, I'm not "half-wrong". I'm glad you just took a CJ class but all you did was explain community care taking with nexus to "Plain View Doctrine", which is, if a law enforcement officer has the right to legally be somewhere, and they view items or actions which amount to probable cause they may enter a home or structure for the purposes of investigating that issue. Plain view is also expanded to "other senses", so you wouldn't need to see anything if you could smell it. This is still a thing in places with stringent marijuana laws.

Plain View is not the only way an officer can search an occupied private residence. The acronym CASE spells out the strategies officers can use to search.

> Consent: Remember, anyone with standing can provide consent.
> Community Care-taking: Checking the welfare, safety, or health of a person unconnected with a criminal investigation.
> Arrest: Incident to lawful custodial arrest, search the arrestee and the area within their immediate control (Wingspan Rule) (Applies in vehicles, and any area near the arrested person)
> Administrative: "Special Needs Doctrine" this covers inventory searching, governmental inspections, booking and institutional searches, etc.
>Auto-Exception: Vehicles only. When PC already exists and a vehicle is readily mobile a search without a warrant is permissible.(this is why a drug dog indication on a vehicle makes it lawful to search)
> Search Warrant: Self explanitory
> Emergency: "Doctrine of Necessity", or "exigency". Danger to life or limb, serious property damage, destruction of evidence, or escape of a perpetrator.

There are so many legal ways to get into a house without a warrant, I ran out of room explaining it all.
>>
File: 65465.png (375 KB, 572x464) Image search: [Google]
65465.png
375 KB, 572x464
>>29744810
>mfw its just a regular door
I want one holy fuck.
>>
>>29744810
>Open door just as they swing
>They fall on top of each other
>Get arrested for assaulting a police officer
>>
>>29728626
Such as?
Or are you a cop, shilling for the thin blue line gang?
>>
>>29745237
I knew someone who shot SWAT members as they broke into his house, he claims they didn't call out police or swat, they claim they did, he will rot in prison for the rest of his life.
>>
>>29725707
Let them end because I don't want to end up in one of those "Am I being detained" videos on YouTube and look like an idiot.
>>
>>29748106
Not the same Anon but you can refer here: >>29746606

These legal strategies have a number of tactics and a number of exceptions.
>>
>>29729021
If they had a no knock then they wouldn't be yelling at you to open up.
>>
>>29725918
I saw a bunch of Washington County cops in woodland staging to practice maneuvers inside an old shopping mall.
>>
>>29726054
see.
not all cops are bad
>>
Reminder to be aware of swatting.
>>
>>29734047
What the fuck do you do for a living.
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1269x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1269x950
>>29729156
>>
>>29725732
>m-muh officer safety
>m-muh probable cause

they'll find a reason to fuck you, cops are so fucking insular and scared of common people here in the states. Half their problems are resolved with a gun because they're too chicken shit to actually try and be a part of the community. And if you try to even remotely try to get back at them, they kill you or destroy your entire life.

>inb4 NYPDIDF shows up and tells me otherwise.
>>
>>29735793
What else is there[/s]?
>>
>>29725707
"Yes you do, now go away."
>>
>>29742570
cause they like to play cowboys. It disgusts me when I see threads on /k/ about guys who want to join the PDs that "see the most action", you're supposed to be part of a community, not going out of your way to fucking kill people.
>>
>>29750473
It wasn't always that way.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL. Try and remember that.
>>
File: zzz.png (18 KB, 681x697) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
18 KB, 681x697
>>29728763
dead

see pic:
Less dead
>>
File: 1453863923583.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1453863923583.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
What happens if you are already tied up when the cops come?
>>
>>29751127
>bring out the gimp.jpg
>>
>>29751145
Oh yea, that scene.
>>
>>29751127
being tied up would make it easier for them to shoot you(justified or not). Why not turn the tables and set up snares and tripwires instead?
>>
>>29751127
Is it bad that when I looked at that picture the only thing I could think of was how expensive it'd be to buy all those belts?
>>
File: switzerland.jpg (60 KB, 1191x723) Image search: [Google]
switzerland.jpg
60 KB, 1191x723
>>29751127
+mitts
+ballgag
-ballgag not in correctly
-excessive strapping
+creative ropework
+comfy looking sheet and pillow set

6/10 "it's alright."
>>
*fire gun at them*

rrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*windmill dodge ensuing gunfire*

*use waifu pillow as shield*
>>
>>29751519
nah, that's be financially responsible. Rope would be cheaper. Some of those bondage getups, though... imagine how many holsters could be attached.
>>
>>29725774
The correct answer
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.