[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm from the UK. >tfw noguns Any other /k/ posters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 33
File: get-a-life-bin-that-knife.jpg (563 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
get-a-life-bin-that-knife.jpg
563 KB, 2048x1536
I'm from the UK.

>tfw noguns

Any other /k/ posters from the UK? What weapons are we allowed to have in case of total societal breakdown and anarchy?

I'm thinking of getting a crossbow, I think they are legal.
>>
File: image.jpg (407 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407 KB, 800x600
>>29725386
>Obeying laws that violate your human rights
>>
File: get a life _ bin the nork.jpg (154 KB, 800x994) Image search: [Google]
get a life _ bin the nork.jpg
154 KB, 800x994
>>29725386
>I think they are legal.
>think

Be careful, or do you want to end up with a life sentence?
Don't trust britbong government and britbong laws
>>
in b4 aussie infestation and or anti america thread
>>
>>29725426
You can buy them on amazon so it's probably cool.
>>
Currently my only ranged weapon is this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Energlite-Stainless-Outdoor-Slingshot-Hunting-Catapults/dp/B00WNYPRDG/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1461537912&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=caapult
>>
>>29725386
We are allowed
>Bolt actions of any caliber (up to 20mm are obtainable, i.e are sold)
>Semi-auto in .22
>Semi-auto in 12ga/20ga/410 etc
>Lever-actions of any caliber
>Lever-release of any caliber
>Straight-pull of any caliber

No magazine restrictions exist, nor regulation of suppressors (they're actually encouraged)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_YyUnuhFxY
>>
>>29725386
Crossbows
Pistol Crossbows
Firearms of an 'obsolete' calibre
Pretty much any edged weapon
Compound or recurve bow
The UK is also fairly pyro friendly and saltpetre is not restricted.

Nigh vision scopes including weapon sights IR lasers and laser IR illuminators are not restricted.

Thermal scopes are not restricted.

While licenced a wide range of firearms may be legally held including 22ls, 270s and other deer calibres and shotguns.

Silencers are not restricted for 22s.

Soft and hard body armour is not restricted and is cheaper than the US.

So basically the limit is your imagination.

If you want a 800 yard rifle, a semi in 22 a 'combat' shotgun, NV weapon sights, thermal imagers, full IV armour and some 'obsolete' calibre handguns and the material to make some handgrenades and landmines then no one is really stopping you.

HOWEVER

Feelings of impending doom are often rationalised by those effected into 'survivalism', 'prepping' etc while in reality you are probably suffering from anxiety and need more exercise and a better diet instead of an armoury.

Anxiety is not a good reason to get tooled up.

Why not go learn to shoot in a club and get out a bit and dine with a date rather wasting money on a XBow you will probably hardly shoot and won't find a club for.

You can walk out and buy alittle 12ft.lb for plinking with for very little to scratch your immediate itch while you find a shooting club and a good restaurant.

Neither society or the economy collapsed at the height of WW2. What makes you think it will now and why will a Xbow help prevent that?
>>
Forgot about slingshots. Those also.
>>
>>29725579
You need a license for all those right?
>>
>>29725635
Yes.

Shotgun licenses are a shall-issue; its your right to have one if you don't have a criminal record, etc. and that enables you to own 12ga up to 3+1 capacity.

Firearms licenses are harder to get, but still very doable. Few hoops, but nothing ballbreaking. Have to justify having one, but target shooting is considered a legitimate reason.
>>
>>29725589
>Why not go learn to shoot in a club and get out a bit and dine with a date rather wasting money on a XBow you will probably hardly shoot and won't find a club for.
I took an archery class last year, loved it. Mainly recurve bows but did some longbow and compound.
I wasn't a bad shot. I'm thinking of getting a bow as well. The reload rate is far faster on them.
I looked up all those youtube videos on how to make one from scratch in the forest etc.

I asked the wife why she isn't into this and she said if SHTF she'll just follow me and do what I say.
>>
>>29725666
>criminal record
What crimes disqualify you?
>>
>>29725635
Yes but not for xbows, airrifles under 12ft/lbs, air pistols under 6 ftlbs, 'obsolete' calibre, silencers, body armour, NV, IR lasers, pyro, slingshots, edged weapons or thermal imagers......

The why is more important than the how. IF someone actually wants one its quite easy to get a shotgun, semi 22lr and a 270 etc in the UK unless you are drooling and talking about teotwawki
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 969x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 969x478
>>29725666
Can you buy these?
>Saiga .410's

This is what I would own.
>>
>>29725674
Have you read en and the art o archery?

You know that is the very sport for anxiety as the need to empty you mind to make a clean shot is like a cold shower for a stressed anxious mind.
>>
>>29725689
>pyro
What d you mean by this, do you mean this shit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY6FpL8U714
>>
>>29725699
You can get a shotgun fairly easily but I would prefer an MP153 with a ten round tube and a folding stock over a saiga in 410.
>>
>>29725709
Have you ever loaded or cast bullets?

Do you know how to make FFFG powder?

Do you realise what that implies when you can buy any 'obsolete' calibre?

Smoke, percussion and fragmentation, the ability to reload just about anything.

I think archery is a great sport and has a great club system in the UK though.

Pyro is an abbreviation for pyrotechics
>>
>>29725687
Probably anything violent for sure, anything to do with mental health, etc.

But they can disqualify you if they want to for petty things.
>>
Please will somebody kill me so I don't have to suffer anymore
>>
>>29725704
I'm not anxious, but I'm interested in all possibilities.
It's always good to have an exit plan for any situation.
I want to survive.
I've been wanting to get an NBC suit as well. Well two of them, one for me one for the mrs.
>>
>>29725589

Also any weapon, eg a machinegun or tank if you are a historical collector but you don't get to keep them at home
>>
>>29725779
http://www.ideologic.org/files/Eugen_Herrigel_-_Zen_in_the_Art_of_Archery.pdf

ZEN
IN THE ART OF ARCHERY
>>
>>29725790
NBC suits aren't helpful.
>>
A sling would be useful if you were accurate, they are really deadly. You could kill people in plate with them.
>>
File: warn_a_brother.jpg (37 KB, 357x422) Image search: [Google]
warn_a_brother.jpg
37 KB, 357x422
>>29725777
What about smokin da 'erb?
>>
>>29725420
I assume by your statement you don't have a tax stamp for that bad boy
>>
File: how can you see into my eyes.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
how can you see into my eyes.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
>>
>>29725813
I doubt a slingshot would take plate, but a crossbow would.
The pope banned them against being used against Christians in like 13 dickety 9.
>>
>>29725790
Look an NBC suit won't help and is a waste of money. They are designed to help soldiers last and hold until relieved at which point they may die. To give you a quick tip part of the Brit drill in them includes shitting and sliding a turd down the leg into a rubber boot.

Waste of your money friend they have no magic radiation blocking properties and it is very difficult to last 24 hours in one even with training and all the right gear.
>>
>>29725819
Oh yeah, you're fucked if drug related crimes are anywhere near your record. Would throw your application straight in the trash.
>>
File: sling.jpg (34 KB, 652x300) Image search: [Google]
sling.jpg
34 KB, 652x300
>>29725829

Not a slingshot, a sling.

They throw lead balls ridiculously far and fast because it's like you are throwing a ball, but with a 4m long arm
>>
File: Deku_Shrub_minigame.jpg (284 KB, 1024x667) Image search: [Google]
Deku_Shrub_minigame.jpg
284 KB, 1024x667
>>29725807
>NBC suits aren't helpful.
Coupled with a gas mask they are.
If it's a nasty gas like sarin that reacts with the skin, I'd love to have a gas mask and an NBC suit. As well as my obviously lethal slingshot.
>>
>>29725846
NBC suits are helpful at protecting from radiation in that they filter out and protect from radioactive particulate.
>>
File: 1458609216095.jpg (65 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1458609216095.jpg
65 KB, 540x360
You nigers know what time it is. Knife bat time!
>>
>>29725813
Sound like he would love FITA archery and a gun club with clays and a 22 range for small bore bench. Learn a lot to and get some exercise and beat that anxiety/doom buzz and learned helplessness/despair/prepper mentalist shit.
>>
>>29725874
If your area has been filled with Sarin you're absolutely fucked regardless.

Most suits won't even protect from that adequately anyway.
>>
>>29725867
I saw videos of the Paris riots, and all the darkies were using these. I think they probably still use them back in Africa.
This is a good video about them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzDMCVdPwnE
>>
>>29725386

GET FUCK GOVERNMENT, GUN RIGHTS FIND A AWAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRZmSsPRAN4
>>
>>29725887
Why do you think because I like woodcraft and archery etc I have a sense of hopelessness? I think you're projecting, derailing and have nothing good to say by harping on about this (wrongly) perceived point of yours.
>>
>>29725893

Now imagine hundreds of slingers all releasing a lead volley at once. That would be terrifying.
>>
>>29725874
However your eating/drinking/pissing/shitting and sarin gas detection drills may not be what you imagine and your faith in asbestos laden fiters and expired colt war NBC suits may actually get you dead faster than just staying indoors under a running shower fucking until it has rained...which in the UK should be about 180 minutes.
>>
File: best kitty.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
best kitty.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>29725883
>>
>>29725386
>What weapons are we allowed to have in case of total societal breakdown and anarchy?
>>29725922
>I have a sense of hopelessness?

Yes
>>
>>29725942
Listen faggot, I'm sick of your bullshit. Let's just say I'm planning for the zombie apocalypse. It will be fun.
>>
>>29725962
Aha but thus you are a fantasist faggot.

Fine. Buy a crossbow and crouch in the dark with a crossbow in an out of date NBC suit. You could ever get WANKER emblazoned across it in IR ink so you are first to get slotted if you emerge in 'total societal breakdown and anarchy' thus saving the rest of society from your skunk induced anxiety fits.
>>
>>29725386
an over-under shotgun and you'll be fine.

>maybe an ax too.
>>
File: 1449445718470.gif (962 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
1449445718470.gif
962 KB, 320x260
>>29726003
>You could ever get WANKER emblazoned across it in IR ink so you are first to get slotted if you emerge in 'total societal breakdown and anarchy
>>
>>29726003
I find it strange that you feel the need to call me a wanker. What about my position angers you so much?
I bet you're an army goon and just think I'm an armchair strategist. Well, yes, guilty. There's no need to let it affect (You) emotionally though.
Have a cup of tea.
>>
>>29726017
>maybe an ax too.
Got a meat cleaver and a few throwing knives.
>>
>>29726040
Tea all round. Tip top spiffing stuff old bean.

Now shit in that NBC suit.
>>
>>29725913
beautiful....
>>
>>29726052
And a ninja suit
>>
>>29726059
Have you been over to /x/ and been listening to how to protect from demons?
Because you seem to be surrounded by a high degree of salt.
>>
File: 1461343892235.jpg (24 KB, 599x332) Image search: [Google]
1461343892235.jpg
24 KB, 599x332
>>29725386
I am from slavland where I can get a nugget or a M1885 for 150£, but I am in the UK at the moment.
>>
File: Dr. Phil is watching you.webm (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Phil is watching you.webm
1 MB, 720x1280
>>29725386
Today, as British you can say Orwell was right?
>>
File: ninja-mask-tshirt.jpg (43 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
ninja-mask-tshirt.jpg
43 KB, 500x594
>>29726068
Dude I can bust out a ninja mask right now.
>>
File: kids-ninja-costume-set-2.jpg (183 KB, 606x606) Image search: [Google]
kids-ninja-costume-set-2.jpg
183 KB, 606x606
>>29726077
>>
>>29726088
Not really.

Aldous Huxley was more on the money.
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 327x154) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 327x154
>>29726088
>>
>>29725386
Get a SGC
>>
>>29725386
>What weapons are we allowed to have in case of total societal breakdown and anarchy?

If the government has collapsed, then there's no one to arrest you for CCing a spoon. Anything goes once things have gone tits up.
>>
>>29726040
the ire stems from you wallowing in ignorance.
>Imma gonna get an old deteriorated NCB suit in case of sarin!
>"thats fucking retarded because ______ and a waste of money"- /k/
>HURR MUH SCENARIO
>"whatever faggot, enjoy dying like an idiot." -/k/
>why so mean desu sempai baka ;_;

if you aren't going to take the advice, then why ask in the first place britbong?
>>
>>29726122
>If the government has collapsed, then there's no one to arrest you for CCing a spoon. Anything goes once things have gone tits up.
I know but I want to know what I'm allowed to have if the coppers come knocking.
If I get an unlicensed butter knife and I'm caught with it it's game over.
>>
>>29726135
>if you aren't going to take the advice, then why ask in the first place britbong?
You seemed more on insulting me than giving me advice. Point taken though.
>>
>>29726135
He could just stand indoors in a running shower fapping and survive.

His choice really.
>>
File: temp.png (134 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
134 KB, 1360x768
>>29726116
>Get a SGC
Wuts dat?
I already have a Sega Genesis Collection. I got loads of ROMs.
>>
>>29726122
this

get a shotgun license and keep a metal hacksaw handy to cut it down from field length to something more tacticool. also get an assload of target loads and remanufacture them into slugs+mock up some 4winds from blackpipe so you can arm some fellow bongs and keep the chavs with their gramps weblys and muzzies with AKs at bay.
>>
>>29726179
>He could just stand indoors in a running shower
Ok, second time hearing this in this thread. Where does this meme come from?
And what if the water is cut off, what then?
>>
>>29726211
What no petrol bombs for the stairwells in the sw14 flats?
>>
>>29726217
Prepare your cans of piss. Mix with fullers earth and run around with a giant hard on foaming at the mouth.

You really believe that buying a surplus nbc rig is doing to mean you survive a sarin attack>

I take it you have a hired monitoring team working 24/7 and you carry your gear everywhere and have rehearsed GAS GAS GAS so you can put it on in a crowded tube train?

Good luck with that. Don't forget to shit in your boot.
>>
>>29726211
I doubt I will be allowed a shotgun.
I might be allowed a license for one of these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykF3TUTI2hU
>>
>>29726217
Sarin is water soluable. Best place is a steamy running shower indoors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip7l4GoW4V4
BRITISH ARMY TRAINING NBC: CHEMICAL WARFARE PART-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dPGaQBYwD4
BRITISH ARMY TRAINING NBC: CHEMICAL WARFARE PART-2

NBC is grim. Really the men in these videos are only having their lifespan extended to hold the ground until relieved at which point they may die because they don't have a second issue of gear.

Notice you have no autoinjector planned.

Your illusions and delusions' mean you are a danger to yourself only though.
>>
>>29726343
Pray tell why has society deemed you in particular unfit to hold arms given that it is pretty easy to get a shotgun in the UK unless you are on a sex offenders register and have a few grams of heroin up your bunghole or are still in school doing crayon drawings?
>>
>>29726364
>NBC is grim. Really the men in these videos are only having their lifespan extended to hold the ground until relieved at which point they may die because they don't have a second issue of gear.
I would only put it on if I thought it was a life or death situation, and if I did I would only want to wear it for as long as it took to get out of town and away from whatever.
>Your illusions and delusions' mean you are a danger to yourself only though.
Well, I learned something today. If there's a sarin gas attack in a public place, your best recourse is to instantly unsheath your katana and slice of the necks of the ten people around you. The resulting shower of blood should be enough moisture to neutralise the gas.
Thanks.
>>
>>29726405
I've never tried getting a shotgun license but I have been caught with a bag of weed before. Lad up the thread said that would be enough for them to tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>29726410
>Wear NBC suit
>fuck off out of the village that for some reason was targeted by sarin
>take off the suit
>die because its fucking nerve gas and you don't even have a decontamination team
>>
>>29726423
>bag of weed

What are we talking here?
>>
>>29726410
>retarded chav with drug charges continues to be an idiot and not take advice.

Hey dumbass
A. if there is an active gas attack and you are exposed to it, you're already dead. The shower trick actually works
B. No you will not be able to get an NCB suit on in time, or even a gas mask.
C. if you are not in the effected area then you don't need either anyway as long as you... get this... don't go where there was a gas attack
D. even if you got into a functional NCB suit and a gas mask in time, you have none of the necessary support infrastructure to CLEAN YOURSELF AND THE SUIT once out of the affected area. meaning you would die.
>>
>>29726452
Like £10 worth, nothing major.
>>
>>29726446
>>die because its fucking nerve gas and you don't even have a decontamination team
I'd jump in a river to clean it.
>>
>>29726491
and I would laugh watching you drown
>>
>>29726410
You do that then since you are so well informed. After all you carry your own dwarven sarin monitoring team with you in your chariot of surplus NBC gear (that weights about 10 lbs).

You do have the under and over glover and booties and filters and fullers earth and autoinjector and in date test paper and are fully certified in shitting in your boot? You will always have a trained companion who can check your gear is on correctly while you check them?

You also carry a canteen with NBC straw and are always clean shaven? Good.

Or are you going to start putting it on when the person next to you starts foaming at the mouth? To late.

Maybe you should just wear it all the time. You could become famous and possibly a youtube celebrity.

Go to the shower in a basement and Fap. IF you can manage a really cold one you may even beat VX to.

Autoinjectors all round. Hurrah.

Next. Why you won't be playing stalker if a nuke goes off 20 miles away.
>>
>>29726464
Beat me to it.

Dulce Et Decorum Est

Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs
And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots
But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame; all blind;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
Of disappointed shells that dropped behind.

GAS! Gas! Quick, boys!-- An ecstasy of fumbling,
Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time;
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling
And floundering like a man in fire or lime.--
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.

In all my dreams, before my helpless sight,
He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.

If in some smothering dreams you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,--
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori.
>>
>>29725386
I would fill those bins with petrol and burn them.
God I feel bad for your people. But you did this to yourselves.
In terms of advice?
Baseball bats, steel toe boots.
Not weapons on the surface, but downright lethal if used properly.
>>
File: im_right_here.webm (3 MB, 854x470) Image search: [Google]
im_right_here.webm
3 MB, 854x470
>>29726508
You know what, you've convinced me.
If the bomb or the gas attack hits, I'll be fucked and there's no need to prepare anyway.

So now that's decided, what weapons can I stockpile for the coming European race war?
>>
>>29726534
I'd thermite them and rob them in the AM.
>>
>>29726534
>Baseball bats, steel toe boots.
Doc Martens best boots.

You'd have trouble explaining away carrying a baseball bat these days but you can get away with a maglite.
>>
>>29726558
So hoping in the shower and fapping is against you religion.

I'm afraid chips throwing shit at each other in pol is only a spectator sport to the higher civilisation that is k.

Pop your race war up your bum with your weed and hop off. There are more worthwhile gurkas, Fijians and Samoans, Hindus and Irish in the services than your tiny brain can grasp.
>>
>>29726597
>There are more worthwhile gurkas, Fijians and Samoans, Hindus and Irish in the services than your tiny brain can grasp.
Yes I know, and they're all lovely. It's the genocidal Muslims I'm worried about.
>>
>>29725386
>Crossbow

Get off my island you continental cuck, go Longbow or go home.
>>
>>29726571
Not carrying one. Having several. You have a car? Keep one and a few beat up baseballs.
easy to explain.
Maglites or surefire.
Carry some tools with you, say your car always has loose bolts, or work or whatever.
A few screwdrivers is plenty for brit bong grade defense.
>>
>>29726613
I'd probably go recurve.
>>
File: racewar.jpg (86 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
racewar.jpg
86 KB, 480x360
>>29726612
Do they get arrested for weed too?

Then they are also no gunz and can safely be installed in a celebrity big brother house with you for public amusement.
>>
>>29726558
the shotgun license you should apply for even though the rozzers found a dimebag taped to your nutsack

a fuckton of 4winds seamless black gaspipe shotguns to shoot cut shell target loads out of so your flat mates aren't armed with spoons

a .22 if you can get it

a cricket bat and the ball+glove for WHYDOUNEEDDAT

a machete and some babby killing assault knives. replace them as necessary during your council house weapons sweep. just keep buying more and more outlandish fantasy daggers and leave them in the bushes for teh lolz

some illegal guns, sourced from the same guys you already buy drugs from.
>>
>>29726655
>some illegal guns, sourced from the same guys you already buy drugs from.

They clearly don't trust him due to his inability to keep a small amount of weed out of the cops hands. They are not going to give him a gun.
>>
>>29726655
>some illegal guns, sourced from the same guys you already buy drugs from.
Sorry, I buy my drugs from white people.
And I don't want to break any weaponry laws.
>>
>>29725913
seems like there's an opening for clever gun smitties in the UK.
>>
>>29726681
Do white people sell better drugs?

I always though it was the other way around.

Must be all those racial stereotypes.

It's good you are selective about the laws you break. Personally I don't give a flying fuck about the law but I'm pleased you do.

Do you or have you or any of your relatives ever owned a burberry hat?
>>
>>29726693
A big opening for bubba.

Oops. Racial stereotypes again.
>>
>>29726720
>Do white people sell better drugs?
Yes, and they hardly ever rip you off, are polite, on time, give you better weight etc.
My current dude is like a part of the family. I get him a present at christmas like you used to do with a good paperboy back in the day.
>>
>>29725420
You would be surprised how the fucking cops in our country work. If they want to they can find out shit about you you thought no one on the planet knew about or could remember. I hate the saying if youve got nothing to hide youve got nothing to fear, but its true, and even then as long as its not weapons related then your fine. But break a weapon law and youre fucked
>>
>>29725913
would that make it a double action rifle?
>>
>>29726681
topcuck

>>29726720
you buy from your own. How is this not common knowledge? If you're white you'd have to be a fucking idiot to buy drugs from niggers. You'll get cheated, rolled, or being a dumb nigger will mean he's caught in proximity to you. It's a stretch being white with south americans, but I've had good dealings with columbians and the like and they're pretty brotier if you have an in and present yourself well.
>>
>not buying a gun anyway

bongcuck confirmed.
>>
>>29726781
>you buy from your own. How is this not common knowledge?
I'm betting this fag lives somewhere where there are two black people in his town and he thinks all black people are like that. He's never seen the pack mentality break out.
>>
>>29726466
unless you where nicked for it it should be fine, a cation isn't being nicked
>>
File: nogunz.jpg (50 KB, 480x409) Image search: [Google]
nogunz.jpg
50 KB, 480x409
>>29726744
>My current dude is like a part of the family
Has he mounted a female of your collective?
>>
>>29725386

Imagine all the swag you could get from those bins
>>
>>29726786

Yeah, sure that's why you've got a house full of autos yah fuck.
>>
>>29726834
Actually was mentioned in court...was fucking bullshit desu.
Was a drunk and disorderly (hey we all go on the lash sometimes) and the weed was in my back pocket and I had forgotten about it. I had actually been looking for that bag of weed for about a week and not found it. Talk about gutted.
>>
>>29726768
lol bongcucks already believe the 1984 meme.

>protip: governments and police forces are almost always more incompetent than they seem
>nobody will know as long you you learn to keep your mouth shut

Freedom needs to be protected AT ALL COST
I live in EU and know people with illegal firearms. Having a firearm is your duty as a white male. Maybe, someday you will have to protect yourself/your freedom/your family and then you just cannot simply cheap out on defense. Freedom > your pathetic life
>>
>>29726843
No, but he is more of the sort of person to wear that cap than I am.
He's doing his part for England. His third white child will be born in a few weeks.
>>
>>29726868
Yeah the EU, thats where cops are normal.

Here anyone who ever purchased anything classified legally as a "firearm" is on a terror watch list ever since March because of the brusselsattacks.

And because whenever you buy something thats legally treated as a firearm you have to write your signature and address, it means me and my father are on the terror watch list "just in case".

That and that there is CCTV on nearly every corner, if you do manage to do anything illegal, you get a fucking NCA team raiding your house at 2 AM
>>
>>29726852
considering they're used as trash bins...
>>
>>29726920

I'm sure there are plenty of UKucks who throw their knives and guns in them though
>>
File: chav.jpg (81 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
chav.jpg
81 KB, 625x625
>>29726868
I dunno. Chavs and ghetto dwellers seem identical to me. I appreciate that in the US there is a rather diverse cultural history but in the UK slum dwellers of whatever racial composition have always been generally vile. Drunk and disorderly, pissing on each other, mugging grannies, petty dealing, shoplifting dole heads etc. etc.

I think the flaw is most advocates o the white UK 'working' (that now means unemployed) classes have never actually seen them.
>>
>>29726852
Once when under the severe influence of alcohol, I walked into a police station and upended one of those bins and tried to shake the knives out.
I was forcibly removed and told to fuck off.
>>
>>29726619
Big maglite, cricket bat, steel toe boots, crow bar, reinforced brolly. Its not as hard as you think to be armed in the UK
>>
>>29726917
>buying a firearm legally

bongcuck please. Why would you ever ever let an authoritian nanny state government know you posses firearms? You buy a nice firearm illegal, take good care of it and prepare for the day you hope that never comes. It's your fucking duty. There is always a way if you are smart enough. If a 18y/o euro can buy nice firearms illegally, you can do it too
>>
>>29726974
No.
Being caught with an illegal gun is pretty much an automatic prison sentence.
>>
>>29726974
And he can always learn the consequences in the showers while on remand. The essence of racial integration, just like two lego blocks but with some pain and violence.

After all he can barely get drunk without getting arrested, or have some weed without getting arrested...so he's going to be just dandy with an illegal gun?
>>
>>29725699
Can you fire .45 LC in them if you use a rifled choke?
>>
>>29727006
>After all he can barely get drunk without getting arrested, or have some weed without getting arrested...so he's going to be just dandy with an illegal gun?
Exactly.
Get caught pissed up or with a bag of jah and you'll be turned free. Get caught with an illegal hi-point and you get 5 years. I might be stupid, but I'm not that stupid.
>>
>>29726963
Ah the reinforced brolly.

They don't like it up 'em.
>>
File: 1461149653939.jpg (387 KB, 1369x1086) Image search: [Google]
1461149653939.jpg
387 KB, 1369x1086
>>29725426
>American soldiers still wearing the old pickle green outfits and using a fucking grease gune

Nork art gets me every fucking time
>>
>>29725589
>firearms of an obsolete calibre

This is great news, OP can buy .40 S&W!
>>
>>29726988
This is why you are an eternal cuck. You obey unjust laws just because you fear punishment. This is exactly what they want.

You only use a firearm when there is no other possibilty, meaning that if you didn't have the firearm, you would be dead. It's better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.

Anyway, if you really want to be a cuck buy a fairbarn sykes dagger. I used to carry that when I was young and it saved me a couple of times. It's an intimidating dagger. Make sure the knife you are carrying is double edged and long. I pulled it 2 times, both times against sandniggers. Nobody has the balls to attack someone with a dagger like that
>>
>>29727071
http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Pistol-Hand-guns-for-sale/No-Licence-Antique-Obsolete-Calibre-Section-58-2-Firearms-Act-1968/AE/Other-Military-Guns
>>
>>29727056
I ment the Titanium umbrellas you can get.
>>
>>29727102
>fairbarn sykes dagger
If it has a blade longer than 3 inches, you can't carry it. Being caught with it gets you in serious trouble too.
The weaponry laws here are so depressing. I want a good knife for camping/woodcraft stuff but I wouldn't be able to take one out with me.
>>
>>29727047
Well then. Firstly forget racial war. Trust me if the army is ever actually let loose on rioters it will take months for the blood to wash away and you are best off indoors having a joint.

Nothing stopping you buying a recurve and elevating yourself from your neatherthal pol bnp associates and moving from this slum that involves drunk and disorderly arrests, dealers being part of your family and chavs in Burberry hats dropping children they hope to support via dealing weed.

You may even get a nice gun then.
>>
>>29727071
Shush. I've changed my mind about telling him how to arm himself since his pol and nbc revelations.
>>
>>29727122
TBF the drunk arrests were more youthful hijinks and I'm passed that now.
I do plan on moving away from this muslim infested shithole at some point though.
I think I will get a recurve actually. I loved that archery class so much.
>>
>>29727137
/pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
File: 599297489_o.jpg (95 KB, 1024x490) Image search: [Google]
599297489_o.jpg
95 KB, 1024x490
>>29727120
If I was caught carrying my fairbairn sykes, I would be in serious trouble too. Thing is, if I wasn't carrying it, I would be in way more trouble. It saved me. I don't like to lay on the ground while getting headkicked by a group of sandniggers, and thats why I pulled out that fairbairn. Your life is more important than laws, anon. You need to protect yourself.
>>
File: 4IjMUT7.jpg (28 KB, 499x434) Image search: [Google]
4IjMUT7.jpg
28 KB, 499x434
>>29725867
This is my favorite new meme and i will shill for it from this moment onward.
>>
>>29727215
Is that a triangular shaped point like the ones that got banned after WW1 because the wounds were so hard to stitch up?
>>
>>29725846
>>29726298
>>29726508

Ok, so I didn't want to get involved in this thread since it's shit, but

>Brit soldier here

And there is literally no drill that ever, ever involves shitting inside your CBRN suit and/or sliding the turd into a boot. You triggered my autism, so there.
I've got two manuals (one current, one obsolete as fuck) that prove otherwise.

Otherwise, yeah, a CBRN suit is about as useful as a bag of dicks without all the shit that comes with it that isn't usually sold to civves, like the decon kit, injector pens, detector paper, etc.
>>
>>29727168
It will however probably always be a shithole no matter who inhabits it. You shall know them by their socks and shellsuits, burberry and illiteracy be they chav, nigger, scouser, pikey, knacker or raghead etc etc etc.

And in such places they will always dwell and make their own hell no matter what skin they have.
>>
>>29727239
No. It was used by your fellow commando bongs (in more glorious times) to take out Nazi sentries. Awesome balance in the hand. One of the best concealable weapons a bong can buy outside of a gun
>>
>>29727239
NO it is not a triangular blade.

NO triangular blades were not banned because they were hard to stitch up.

Yes he is an idiot for carrying it.

Yes he is a slum dweller.
>>
File: apartheid2.jpg (83 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
apartheid2.jpg
83 KB, 551x400
>>29727258
I've lived in many shitholes in my time and the ones that were predominantly white are a world away from anywhere else where there is a different majority demographic.
>>
>>29727289
Enjoy Jamal's dick, James. I weep for what UK has become. A 1984-ish shithole infested with roaches, mudslimes and ugly women and dumb chavs. Too cucked to carry a knife to protect your own fucking life.
>>
File: task17.jpg (63 KB, 448x636) Image search: [Google]
task17.jpg
63 KB, 448x636
>>29727240
Aha

Welcome to task 17 private smalls.
>>
File: How_31ed9a_5622586.jpg (45 KB, 780x1009) Image search: [Google]
How_31ed9a_5622586.jpg
45 KB, 780x1009
>noguns

What's your excuse Bonglander?
>>
>>29725867
They still won't defeat plate, anon.

There's a reason slings fell out of use.
>>
>>29727332
Yeh that drill is from like the 70's, but coincidentally, does not involve shitting inside the suit or the boots. The new procedure from the current manual also does not involve shitting inside the suit.
I have absolutely no idea from where they got this idea of shitting inside the suit.
>>
'Survive to fight' is a booklet that was part of the bong NBC gear throughout the cold war.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsdGGaTHUI
>>
File: GETALIFE.jpg (20 KB, 325x306) Image search: [Google]
GETALIFE.jpg
20 KB, 325x306
OBEY THE LAWS BONG
PAY YOUR TV LICENSE
>>
>>29727398
https://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Survive_To_Fight

Believe it or not the idea was to shake the offending item past the knee joint and out preferably into a bag held by a mate. Or you could keep it in the suit with you as a little friend to talk to if you got scared by the advancing mechanised commie hoarde.

The futility of NBC war perfected.
>>
>>29727411
Notice how it's called "Survive to Fight", rather than just "Survive", or "How to Survive an NBC Attack". Essentially it implies your survival and value is guaranteed up to the resolution of the immediate conflict. Our only solace was the knowledge the Russians were having it worse.
>>
File: Ukcucks.gif (127 KB, 524x393) Image search: [Google]
Ukcucks.gif
127 KB, 524x393
no need to defend yourself bong, just call the police
>>
>>29726859
You would probably get a license. They don't pay very much attention when they hand you a Shotgun Certificate if you don't have anything that is major.
>>
>>29727137
/pol/ is a board of peace, you fucking Jewish controlled nigger
>>
>>29727466
Duty.

Hold until relieved. Blunt the attack.

Die knowing you did your job.

Shake turds past the knee joint and hum god save the queen while unleashing every round as quickly as possible before you start having an epileptic fit and foaming at the mouth. .
>>
>>29726876
>His third white child will be born in a few weeks.
Of course, thats what matters more than anything, banging.
>>
>>29727521
O noooooooo the joos from planet /pol are here. Who will save us?

Don't worry the simpleminded stormfags of perfect social failure are here to hum ride of the Valkyries.

Can one be jewish and a nigger?

off you toddle you funny little Nazi you.
>>
>>29727468
1984 as fuck
>>
>>29727566
>Can one be jewish and a nigger?
>>
>>29727554
Why are you against children being born?
Children being born is quite important to the human race.
>>
>>29727349
because black powder?
>>
>>29727619
She must be queen of /pol AND SJW.

The joos dun it.

Them niggers is stealing my slum etc etc etc

Q the kid who's granddaddy was in the SS who starts calling people 'my friend' like a slithering paedo in a public toilet etc etc etc
>>
>>29727645
Is they? How many chavs do we actually need? I never figured out what they were for in the first place. They don't seem to know themselves.
>>
>>29727566
>can't tell if autistic, serious, or both
>>
>>29727651
Indeed.
>>
>>29727695
>Is they?
What is your mother tongue, because it assuredly isn't English.
>>
>>29727651
No, they stopped seeing widespread military use man centuries before that.

They didn't even make it to the early medieval period.
>>
>>29727645
>is quite important to the human race
>>29727707
>>Is they?What is your mother tongue, because it assuredly isn't English.

Open your eyes and you shall see.

Tell me do the words fatherland and homeland make you feel less unimportant?
>>
>>29727645
>Why are you against children being born?
Children of a drug dealer? Yeah, at least they are white, I am sure they will do well in life.
>>
>>29727733
You didn't answer my question.
>>
>>29727720
Actually interesting. Why?

Rise of the recurve? Too much training?
>>
>>29727748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWRwbsGVNCc

That's because I do not obey your orders you uppity /pol authoritarian faggot. A difficult concept for you stormfags I know but you must remember this is /k and your shit don't float here.
>>
>>29727761
People actually started wearing armour. Even basic armour like scale, chain and plate can defeat it.
>>
>>29727796
Why are you ashamed of your nationality?

Real nationalism is not about putting down other races, it's about uplifting your own. ~Are you not proud of what you are? Can you not admit it
>>
>>29725386
fuck sake m8 its not hard to get a shot gun license
if your not on the dole. yes owning a crossbow is
legal. fucking hell know the laws of your own land you chav scum
>>
>>29727818
>Are you not proud of what you are? Can you not admit it
Not him but I am proud of what I have achieved myself, not what I was born as, being proud of being white makes as much sense as being proud of green eyes.
>>
>>29727798
Both slings and armour were common in the punic wars. However a lead slingshot had serious punch and while slow was delivering enough ft/lbs to maim anyone in scale armour.

I wonder why they fell out of use?

Some punitive social prohibition perhaps?
>>
>>29727818
Fuck off spode. Your dim-witted fascist twaddle is of no interest. Neither am I interested in whatever nationality you are disgracing by your existence.
>>
>>29727836
Their ilk has every little to be proud of on an individual basis thus their unerring primitive tribalism.
>>
>>29727836
>being proud of being white makes as much sense as being proud of green eyes.
Ask a black man if he is black and proud.
Ask a mexican if he believes in la raza.
Ask anyone but white people if they are proud of who they are.
They will all say yes.
Of course personal achievements are to be valued more than historic stuff, but it isn't a binary one or the other thing.
White people are pretty cool. You don't have to be ashamed to be white. We've discovered/invented a lot of cool shit. We were the first dudes in space (The Russians) etc.
Nothing wrong with feeling good about your lineage.
>>
>>29727796
>Look guys, l-look at my virtue signaling! /pol/ is bad, n-now I'm sure to get (you)s praising my tolerant ways!

You're worse than the /pol/ fags, arguing on the internet like this.
>>
>>29727873
There is something to be ashamed of in being a sad little oik from pol though.

Toddle off back to your intellectual cage like a good little stormfag and be proud of yourself for doing nothing yourself,
>>
>>29725666
>Shotgun licenses are a shall-issue; its your right to have one if you don't have a criminal record, etc. and that enables you to own 12ga up to 3+1 capacity.
Benelli M4 with Nordic Components +2 extension.
>>
>>29727830
also it's legal to OWN shotgun shells without a shotgun license, but its not legal to buy them.
>>
File: wartime_hunting.webm (1 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
wartime_hunting.webm
1 MB, 1920x1040
>>29727898
If /pol/ is so bad why is it the board with the most traffic after /b/?
Why is where all the older posters tend to congregate?
Why is it that some dude ripped of your foreskin as a child? I can't imagine the horror.
>>
>>29727873
I am not ashamed to be white so stop trying to paint me like that, I just said I have more to be proud of than cranking out white kids like a fucking chav and his short term welfare seeking fuck buddy.
>>
>>29727837
Again, while armour was common, it also became cheaper more widespread, but also stronger, both in terms of metallurgy, and in terms of technique. Chainmail was leagues stronger than scale, and the tendency to layer armour also led to slings just not punching strong or far enough.
Add to the fact that military tactics changed significantly: by the late Roman period, cavalry was becoming more and more relevant, and a cavalry charge was a greatly effective way of crushing short-range skirmishers like slingers. It was for that reason that javelins also became less prevalent, as they didn't have the range and power to defeat armour, combined with a cavalry charge that could crush the skirmishers. It then became increasingly more effective to simply train bowmen, which had longer ranged weapons, and were far more effective against both cavalry and armour, albeit not as much as the longbows and recurve bows would much later on.
>>
>>29727906
Or just not get arrested for a while and get a shotgun lic with no bother.

I have a hunch the impending race war will wit for him a very long time before he finds it an urbane environment to run around British streets with a shotgun discharging it. .He has all the time in the world.
>>
>>29727926
>If /pol/ is so bad why is it the board with the most traffic after /b/?
You answered your own question there.
>>
>>29727926
It was the joos that done it.

The niggers stole my slum.

They took our jobs.

All done now?

Slither off down your hole.
>>
>>29727942
>I am not ashamed to be white so stop trying to paint me like that,
Cool man. I thought you came off that way but I'm glad you're not bereft of pride.
>I just said I have more to be proud of than cranking out white kids like a fucking chav and his short term welfare seeking fuck buddy.
Again, super cool. You're one of the reasons we're awesome. Everything you achieve goes down in history as a white victory.
>>
>>29727958
Come on. /b is a beacon of cutting edge rhetoric and the best of human nature compared to /pol
>>
>>29727837
>was delivering enough ft/lbs to maim anyone in scale armour.

No it wasn't.

At that time common armor would be things like heart protectors, not even full breastplates.

Bows got better, archers got better,and iron head wear with padding on the torso became common.

Any one of these is enough to kill the sling.

It held on in iberia, but otherwise died in europe by the time of the late empire.
>>
>>29727958
OK, you got me there.
>>
>>29727981
LOL. Am I supposed to be proud of you then my little Neanderthal friend?

Imagine if you had actually done something to be proud of other than just being born. You'd be quite unstoppable then hey?
>>
Hey armour nerds.
I've heard duck taping books to you is a better-than-nothing last ditch attempt at armour that might stop melee, what do you reckon?
If the zombies are at the door I might try it.
>>
>>29728015
>Imagine if you had actually done something to be proud of other than just being born. You'd be quite unstoppable then hey?
I have things I'm proud of. I've lived a long life, it's not just a handful of arrests.
I'd be a fool to volunteer that information to you though.
>>
>>29728022
Sounds like a great way to limit mobility while gaining very little protection.
>>
>>29728022
Pic or it didn't happen.

Do it. You need to and it could be an epic thread.
>>
>>29728022
You realise you can freely buy any kind of body armour anywhere and it's 100% legal to own, wear, and shove up your arse, right?
This isn't Australia, we're actually allowed to have safety equipment.
>>
>>29728061
>>29728057
Don't have a camera phone lads or I would oblige.
>>
>>29728054
Well congratulations on being born then and trying to take credit for the achievements of others. Do you Google people with seven toes and webbed feet and feel glowing ride that they share some of your traits? Good for you.

Off you pop to fap over concentration camps while the rest of civilisation politely ignores you.
>>
>>29728082
Anon.

I am now sad. It was the scent of essence of epic
>>
>>29728095
Body armour is 100% OK in most of Europe or UK AFAIK.

Webbed feet optional but may be located in /pol.
>>
>>29728082
>Don't have a camera phone lads or I would oblige.
You have money to buy drugs but not a phone made within the last decade.
>>
>>29727057
I assume its depicting a soldier from the Korean war though, so its correct.
>>
>>29728088
>Well congratulations on being born then and trying to take credit for the achievements of others. Do you Google people with seven toes and webbed feet and feel glowing ride that they share some of your traits? Good for you.
No,but if you think I should google for people with similar traits to see if we share genetic detail then I guess I'm going to have to google people with abnormally large dicks.
I love winning the genetic lottery.
>>
>>29728095
Yes, amongst other inert devices.

https://www.police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/licenceApplication/licences/miscellaneous/bodyarmour.htm

http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=28554

etc

Also banned in Canada, for what reasons mystify me.
>>
>>29728135
>You have money to buy drugs but not a phone made within the last decade.
I don't want a camera phone. I purposefully got rid of my android because every time I left the house I spent all my time in the web browser instead of looking at the world.
Now I have a phone so shit I can't do anything with it and only use it for arranging to meet people with calls/texts. The way it should be.
>>
>>29728147
Love to chat about your penis but have wall to stare at.

Bet you are into cuck porn like the rest of /pol
>>
>>29728155
Wow.

How can you ban something that is 100% defensive. Madness.
>>
>>29728164
Actually wise words.
>>
>>29728195
BAN ASSAULT BODY ARMOUR.
>>
>>29728195
Dunno. It's bizarre as hell. Supposedly it's because anyone wanting body armour is clearly up to no good, despite all past evidence proving otherwise except a slightly humorous incident that happened over a century ago.
>>
>>29728164
Actually wise words. But did you know you can get a clip on thermal imager for android?

Just needs an overlay for an aim with windage and elevation and a 20mm rail mount with some anti shock. Yummy

http://therm-app.com/
>>
>>29728219
I blame that awful movie with mick jagger in it then.

Because is was so bad it should be blamed whenever possible.
>>
File: stallman_perfect.jpg (42 KB, 403x447) Image search: [Google]
stallman_perfect.jpg
42 KB, 403x447
>>29728226
Android has closed source elements to it, and it's a google product.
It's a no from me.
>>
I heard tomahawks were quite effective.
>>
>>29728242
This

But very cheap.......who cannot drool over thermal imaging on your gunz....

Actually they have a 20mm rail mount

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4u3QY97cW0
>>
ON android

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PnrGs2kR9s

I hear you but want predator thermal vision on flip in on everything.
>>
>>29728290
I'm more interested in homemade EMP weapons desu.
I'm wondering what the shielding is gonna be like on the killbot versions of these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
>>
>>29728290
>>29728308
>http://therm-app.com/
>1000 dollarydoos for a micro usb therman webcam to hook to the front of your phone
>implying my phones camera isn't better than that camera
>implying thermal cameras are expensive
>implying that "night vision mode" isn't just it shining an IR flashlight downrange
>implying I can't buy an IR flashlight for 30 bucks off ebay.
what a shit product. who the fuck would honestly pay [call4quote] for a fancy digital thermometer?
>>
>>29728326
EMP will do nothing. Its effects are vastly exaggerated. The kill on those things is simpler than that

Just drone drop these with AP solid core rounds on a drum and drone collect after.

http://www.realsentrygun.com/
>>
>>29728379
That has a gallium lens you know nothing. Thermal is not what you think which appears to be in your case some play on gen0/1/2/3 nm.

Simply put because...I...can...see....you. Camouflage against thermal is challenging. NV not so. Go read up and revert.
>>
>>29728379
Some help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl66JktYYj8

Now given I can pay 10000s to get multi K range and the clip ons are 100-200m but that is plenty in foliage environments and just crushes gen3 in detection in that environment.
>>
>>29728440
it's just a fucking thermal camera shill. you can buy products like it at below 1/5th the price. Hell this one has MORE functionality that their $1000 budget model since it actually tells you the temperatures.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NYWAHHM/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687462&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B003B3N60E&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0T0FBMNCNQ42Y6Q7GQG3
>>
>>29728527
Ahem. My point exactly. I don't know who you are arguing with.

If you don't understand the merits of a flip in thermal gun sight for a couple of hundred bucks then you are of a different dimension to me.
>>
>>29728527
By the way, I object to you addressing me as a 'shill' for brining up low budget android thermal add ons as gunsights. So when you get one in your hands make sure you lube it properly and ram it up your arse before you limp back to a conspiritard site where such terms are much loved..
>>
>>29728564
for one, that rifle recoil will kill your android phone
for two, that why put the thermal camera on your rifle when you could plop that baby into a VR headset

>>29728590
shill confirmed. no one is going to pay 1000 dollarydoos for your startups shit version of a common product.
>>
Lol @ the faggot insisting that freedom is more important than following the law

You realize that not following the law makes them take your freedom away, right?

> lol just don't get caught

Yeah, and spend every one of your "free" seconds worrying about getting found out and hauled off to jail. It's a much, Much better idea for OP to just leave his shit country than it is for him to become a criminal.
>>
>>29727988
That one dude who everyone quotes whose name I forgot (prolly ended with a few "US"s') had mentioned in this one book I forgot about Romans trying to conquer Britannia and having horrible, horrible accounts of the natives fucking rekting legionaires in their fancy Segmentata and Hamata, having to remove lead balls from inside limbs and torsos.
>>
>>29728609
Way ahead of you. I've been using sony 640x480 glasses to view gunsights with a comp output since 1998.

We all like toys.
>>
>>29728609

Your argumentative autistic paranoia is overwhelming an interesting topic so I leave you to rant in a mirror or whatever it is you do in your spare time. It matters not a fuck which variety of cheap android clip on you use you vegetable. Clearly the wonderful possibilities of this and gun are out of your grasp.
>>
>>29726498
>what is swimming
>>
>>29728615
Or just get a gun legally and easily by not being a tard for a year.
>>
>>29727289
>be slum dweller
>stupid to be armed in said slum

pick one, cuck.
>>
>>29728615
Something tells me you aren't from around these parts son. Noncompliance with tyrrany is a cornerstone of being a Man instead of a slave. Maybe head back to >>>/h/illbot or >>>/t/umblr

>>29728737
you git too. what 3rd world country are you from? even the POOINLOOs can type now a days.

>interesting topic
shilling for your garbage digital thermometer has very little to do with this bongs predicament m8

>>29728757
OP is a repeat drug and alcohol offender due to being a chav. shotgun licenses are for british citizens, not street trash don't' you know. But if he wasn't a british white nigger he should look into blackpowder revolvers. A few guys are importing and converting cheap DA/SA cartridge revolvers into ones that take blackpowder cylinders to get around the retarded british anti pistol laws.
>>
>>29728615
It's like when these cucks say that they have freedom of speech. Unless you say things that the government has banned and finds objectionable. If you can go to prison for exercising your freedom of speech in a nonthreatening way, you don't have free speech.
>>
>>29728820
>don't'
Reported. Sentence, 3 months in the Apostrophe Camps.
>>
>>29728820
>"noncompliance with tyranny...."

Yeah all that idealistic shit is cool and all, but that's all it is: idealism. OP won't escape punishment by screaming "MUH FREEDOMS" or "THIS IS TYRANNY" while the cops arrest him. This doesn't make me whatever a hillbot is, or a tumblr user. This means I'm a law abiding citizen, who's lucky enough to live in a country that allows gun ownership, albeit in a cucky Minnesotan way (permit to purchase, waiting period, etc). Telling OP to commit a serious (in the eyes of law enforcement) crime based off of oughts and ought nots is severe retardation.
>>
>>29729015
>Telling OP to commit a serious (in the eyes of law enforcement) crime based off of oughts and ought nots is severe retardation.
But on 4chan is perfectly normal.
>>
>>29729043
>the good ol' "there's nothing wrong with giving terrible advice, bro, it's 4chan!" excuse

Nigga plz
>>
>>29728820
Tard lives in a world of shills. He's not just paranoid though...everyone who gets to see his rosy side does fucking hate him. Love the slithering paedo style /pol shit wrapped around the core shit burger of a conspiritard. Like a big failure sandwich.

Moronic advise on handguns which will give OP serious jail time.

Suspect respondent is the impoverished spawn of colonial leftovers that had to crawl into the UK pretending to be British and thus deeply insecure on identity.
>>
>>29729118
take your pills skitzo
>>
File: 1357761632536.jpg (10 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1357761632536.jpg
10 KB, 210x200
>>29729015
>i want to circumvent the law to get a nonweapon to use as a weapon because I live in a shithole with muzzies and the european racewar is a 'comin
>just buy an illegal gun and shut your gab m8 until it's time to use it
>but das illegal!
>and?
>it's illegal!
>but what you're already doing is illegal. A crossbow/cricket bat/sporting clay shotgun is a peice of sports equipment but an illegal weapon in the eyes of your law when used to defend your life. Just cut out the middle man
>but das illegal I could go to jail ;_;
>like you would for an illegally stored sporting shotgun. Or using said OU as a deadly weapon to stop a home invasion. Just cut out the middleman and get yourself one of the widely available illegal guns your drug dealer could intermediary you to.
>omg guise stop telling that guy to stop living as a serf, the law is the law!
>minnesota
the last part explains why you're such a good citizen. I guess the chains stop chafing after a while.
>>
>>29729202
I'm originally from Florida, they chafe like a motherfucker, and I suspect they will for a very long time. But I'd rather have allegorical chains than physical ones.
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.