[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MDR (multiple delayed releases)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
Will it ever actually come out?

I'm tempted to pick up an RDB in the meantime but the 3moa accuracy is putting me off.
>>
>>29722820

two articles say 1 moa. unless gunwriter faggotry, could be worth it.

http://www.thesear.com/the-new-kel-tec-rdb-c/

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2015/11/23/extended-use-report-kel-tec-rdb/
>>
>>29722820
Where are you going to find an RDB to pick up in the first place?
>>
>>29722885
You know, places.
>>
File: 1453372782039.jpg (42 KB, 537x426) Image search: [Google]
1453372782039.jpg
42 KB, 537x426
>people still cream their pants over this piece of vaporware

Yep, those US made SVDs are gonna be here any day now too.
>>
>>29723015
Between the unicorn stables and the leprechaun pub, gotcha. Is the Tooth Fairy still working there or did that bitch finally get replaced by Cupid?
>>
>>29722820
$3500
fuck you desert tech
>>
>>29724125
They're $2000
>>
>>29723206
Considering DT is an established small volume producer of high quality bullpups and that the gun has been demo'd to press and industry, it is not vaporware.

They fucked up by showing it off too early in prototype. They did however use the demo units to get feedback from the community to improve it, so that set the launch back. Better than releasing too early and then beta testing with consumers and then release an updated version with the changes they should have had to begin with for more money a few years later.
>>
From what I've seen about the MDR it looks like it could be the pinnacle of bullpup design and I'm really excited for it.

Except for the fact that we have no idea what's going on with desert tech as they've made little effort to communicate with the public about the project status.

So I'll wait and see I guess.
>>
>>29724319
It's probably for the best that they keep quiet until they're really, REALLY sure about the final build. They've made enough mistakes in showing off prototypical versions years before they were truly ready.
>>
>>29724373
>>29724319
They were at shotshow 2016 with an alleged final product.
>>
>>29724130
the things been in the news for how many years now? have they ever even sold one?
seems more like a perpetual concept platform that will never actually be released.
Like the alleged next STALKER game
>>
>>29724426
Wasn't it still made with one-off 3D printed parts though?

They had been making a big deal about the "millions" in new equipment they had spent to get the rifle out on time and in good numbers.
>>
>>29724181
>an established small volume producer of high quality bullpups
wouldn't that have to mean they actually sell a product though?
do they actually sell anything right now?
then they're not "an established small volume producer" of anything yet
>>
>>29725811
They sell the SRS, which is a bolt action bullpup.
>>
>>29725809
One or two of them were, but I'm pretty sure they had a fully built one.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.