[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good movie about Fallujah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 23
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
46 KB, 480x360
Also documentaries
>>
>>29720991
I don't know.

But Army likes to blame Marines, but the truth is they fucked it up. They let contractors get strung up on a bridge.

Fucking Army Strong. Can't even maintain order in a city captured by a superior force.
>>
Read a pretty good book called House to House written from an army infantry pov during the 2nd battle of Fallujah, but that's about it.
>>
Stay alive with the 3-2-5

325th Airborne Infantry Regiment
>>
>>29721048
Aren't they making House to House into a movie?
>>
the only video media I can think of that exists on this, is the "Shootout!" TV series.
>>
>>29721029
Nah man they fucked it up by bowing to international pressure and giving civillians the weeks to get out. The insurgents then dug in for three weeks. Imagine a whole city where literally everyone who wasn't your team was a bad guy. And the bad guys wanted to die taking as many of you as possible.
>>
>>29721215
>bad guys
>defending their land against a foreign invader.

OK.
>>
>>29721621
Ahmed please. Get btfo
>>
>>29720991
There aren't any, and probably won't be a decent one ever.

THe problem with the early fights of these two wars is that they're massively overshadowed because of technology improvements.

Tech improvements you ask? What tech improvements?!

GoPros.

I'm serious.

I took part in Fallujah pt.2 And was there again in 2006. On my first deployment I was one of maybe ten dudes that had a digital camera, and only because I'm a nerd. It was like 4 or 5 megapixels or something. Video quality was 480p max, and the biggest SD card I could find was 4gigs. And it corrupted half my pictures because it was trash.

Anything post 2009 or so started seeing helmet cam footage and the like. The quality of the videos went up, and the availability to the common grunt did as well.

That's where most of the gritty action is.

But it will mostly be lost to history, or downplayed at least, because the fights of the later years from the same wars are SO much better documented, even though the intensity is GENERALLY (don't freak out autists) lower
>>
Read a book nigger.
>>
https://archive.org/details/IraqWarDoc

skip the 34:00 for fallujah. last 10 minutes to watch a shitskin slowly die.
>>
>>29722262
that dude was dead essentially the moment he was hit

That sound he's making is what's referred to as a 'death rattle.'

No amount of first aid was saving that guy.

Why did everyone get so worked up over this shit?

Mammals don't just magically shut down once they've hit the point of no return. Real life isn't a bad made-for-tv movie. Dying takes a long time typically. Especially when you die by violence.

That doesn't mean the dude was conscious or aware of any of it. So who fucking cares?
>>
>>29722558
Maybe a stupid question, but why didn't they just off him? It's an enemy combatant right?
>>
>>29721215

Isn't that a perfect application for artillery and vacuum bombs?
>>
File: 1456253565001.jpg (477 KB, 1609x1176) Image search: [Google]
1456253565001.jpg
477 KB, 1609x1176
>>29721902

You took part in Fallujah Redux in 2004?

You have my respect man, I generally don't like OIF vets because the war was mostly a cake walk.

You guys actually fought something resembling a war. Did you bag any sand niggers in a notable way?
>>
>>29722878
Execution of wounded enemy combatants who are no longer a threat is war crime.
Sure it does happen regardless, but they were having a cameraman follow them around. Besides, the guy was done for anyways, so you might as well let nature handle the rest and save a bullet while not getting in trouble for it.
>>
>>29722946
>I generally don't like OIF vets because the war was mostly a cake walk.

You best be pulling out some stories about Tet and charlies in the trees with a statement like that.
>>
>>29720991

that liveleak video of the blackwater mercs getting btfo
>>
File: 1455999566662.jpg (294 KB, 1400x977) Image search: [Google]
1455999566662.jpg
294 KB, 1400x977
>>29723061

Ugh, completely wrong.

If an armed combatant does not wear a uniform, they are not protected by the rules of warfare and you can summarily execute them. Just like pirates back in the day would be shown no quarter. You take up guerilla warfare using the civilians as your protection to try to gain an advantage, then you should understand what the outcome will be when you are caught.
>>
>>29721621
most insurgents were from outside Iraq.
>>
>>29723124

Nah, just my grand dad's tales of the Eastern Front.

But Vietnam is an interesting case as well, America had 500,000 troops stationed there and that still wasn't enough resources to fully pacify and secure the country.

OIF2 was just a basic bitch police sweep.
>>
>>29723164
>2016
>still believes this flypaper theory lie

there's a reason the mainstream media would show pictures of foreign passports whenever they were found
>>
>>29721858
>Invade two random unrelated countries to 9/11
>We're the good guys! fighting for truth, freedom, and democracy!
>>
File: good riddance.jpg (25 KB, 350x279) Image search: [Google]
good riddance.jpg
25 KB, 350x279
>>29721858

every dead welfare queen is a blessing for humanity and the american taxpayer
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-31-00-36-46.png (427 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-31-00-36-46.png
427 KB, 1080x1920
>>29721215

I meant this.
>>
>>29723339
>reposting shit from arfcom
>>
>>29723357
>taken from /k/
>even if it was doesn't make it wrong.
>>
>>29723416
>missing the point
>>
File: IMG_0171.jpg (591 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
591 KB, 1600x1200
>>29722946

>You have my respect man, I generally don't like OIF vets because the war was mostly a cake walk.

That's kind of exactly what I'm talking about.

Because there is essentially zero video from this war, people don't take it seriously.

The biggest fight I was ever in was over so no name patch of palm trees about 20 miles east of Fallujah. I actually wrote up a story about it on /k/ once many years back.

Phantom Fury was absolute insanity, but I got into plenty of other firefights, and was in much worse straits, during the rest of my time doing shit that you think is a cake walk.

I'm not mad at you or anything, it's just frustrating that everything we did was pointless and completely forgotten.

I bet the veterans of the Philippine insurrection felt the same.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>29723494
>it's just frustrating
>mfw you lot cleared Iraq for ISIS
>>
>>29723512
eh, sort of.

Most of the guys I was fighting eventually just became ISIS.

I served in the Marines, and both of my deployments were in the Al-Anbar province.

Despite this sort of ignorance >>29723189
the dude he was replying to was right. Most of the people we killed had foreign passports. At least most of the people we killed who were actually fighting and knew what they were doing.

The guys who dug holes in the road for IEDs didn't get got all that often, but they were typically locals earning a few dollars.

AQI just re-branded into ISIS or whatever they're calling themselves these days. We didn't so much clear the way for them as we did cull their weak and teach them how to fight properly
>>
>>29723494
Don't bother man. I was in Operation steel curtain and a handy dandy trashcanistan deployment.

We are literally conversing with 15 year olds and that guy who tells us we fought for Isreal.
>>
File: comrade_americans.png (687 KB, 946x706) Image search: [Google]
comrade_americans.png
687 KB, 946x706
>>29723181
>OIF2 was just a basic bitch police sweep.
What do you call the soviet-afghan war then, or Chechnya? just because we didn't get BTFO, doesn't mean it wasn't a "real war".
>>
>>29723543
>the dude he was replying to was right. Most of the people we killed had foreign passports
>>
File: DSC01398.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC01398.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>29723591
We never really knew it was in doubt. Hindsight is 20/20. if I hadn't been a stupid 21 year old who just assumed that the public was actually paying attention, I would have taken pictures of that sort of shit. I look at the pictures I have now and most of them are of landscapes and sunsets and stupid shit no one gives a fuck about, not even me.

Oh well.

The lesson I've learned mostly is that you can't evne trust historians to get it right.

There's so much well-intentioned misinformation floating around that it's disgusting. And I was just an enlisted grunt at the time. I didn't have access to ANY specialized info and yet I still knew WAY more than the average American. It was really shocking for me for a while.

>>29723568

never ever debate to change someones mind. Having a discussion like this in private is pointless. Having it online can be meaningful though. Obviously no one with an ounce of sense will take everything we say at face value, it is the internet after all, but at least it might lubricate some minds for others down the road. So when they hear some cranky old veteran bitching at their next high school memorial day thingy or whatever, maybe it won't seem quite so implausible to them
>>
>>29722558
>Why did everyone get so worked up over this shit?
Because kids don't hunt anymore. Until you've had to deal with finding squirrels who've run off without a heart or brain you don't quite realize how killing something works.
>>
>>29723632
>We never really knew it was in doubt

Here's a tip: any time a narrative is pushed by the Pentagon PR department in conjunction with the White House, it is undoubtedly a big pile of shit.
>>
>>29723591
I mean, it's not a coincidence that casualties dropped dramatically once the Iranian and Syrian boarders were sealed-off.
>>
>>29723632
>lubricate their minds

I've tried but I don't think it sticks. Anyway I basically /k/ because other veterans are here. You are way too positive tho. Learn how to /grumpyoldbastard/.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458750499618.jpg (102 KB, 1680x1888) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458750499618.jpg
102 KB, 1680x1888
>>29723543
>cull their weak and teach them how to fight properly

That's something that always bugs me. There's obviously no ideal way to deal with ISIS or other such groups but getting into multiple prolonged firefights with them over several years is only going to toughen them up. Did you face many experienced fighters? Could you tell much of a difference?
>>
>>29721858
Every dead Muslim has a family of refugees sent to the west. Every dead Muslim has friends turn into Jihadis. If we were serious, Saudi Arabia would be arrested and reformed into a NATO satrapy, but democracy and freedom, security, had nothing to do with the ME-NA wars that continue to this day. We've bumped off every secular government not breastfeeding us oil and buying and selling via our economic conditions and replaced them with ineffective client kingdoms so corrupt it's not even funny, or non-states of Muslim warlords. Stop playing games, you idiot.

It's your compliance, letting yourself be lead around like a carrot in front of a horse, that has fucked the world up and let the west succumb to invaders. You're the real enemy.
>>
File: DSC01878.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC01878.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>29723727
except it wasn't, that's my point.

Our Jordanian terp even found one dickheads passport with 'jihad' listed as his reason for travelling through Syria.

I don't blame anyone for doubting it though, it's just so convenient.

Until late 2006 all bodies in Al-Anbar were turned over to the local Iraqi Police to deal with. The only time I can remember we ever took a passport back to the fob with us was one time when we shot up some guys in a boat who looked sort of white. I had essentially nothing to do with it, and never even saw the passports, but rumor had it they were Russian documents. So chechans I guess? who the fuck even knows.

It was such a clusterfuck dude, you have no idea.
>>
>>29723748
>close borders being a small part of a big CI effort
>subsequent casualty drop must have been due to just the border closure
>>
>>29721902
Syria seems to be the first first-person war we've gotten, and it's mostly from guys that would have been disgruntled IT workers in the west, but now you get to see them slaughtering villages in both high definition and slow motion, with a killer soundtrack...or moderate terrorists laden with U.S. equipment. I wish Russia would drop GoPro's to the SAA already, as a troll if nothing else.
>>
File: IMG_0663.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0663.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
>>29723762

>I've tried but I don't think it sticks. Anyway I basically /k/ because other veterans are here. You are way too positive tho. Learn how to /grumpyoldbastard/.

I gave up giving a shit. I went back as a contractor because I loved the job and I love money. I quite believing in the war halfway through my first deployment. I just enjoyed the work. I quit letting anything about it be personal ages ago.

>>29723783
>Did you face many experienced fighters? Could you tell much of a difference?

>Did you face many experienced fighters? Could you tell much of a difference?

Yea sometimes. It depended on geography a lot. The closer I was to Syria, the more competent bad guys seemed to be, in general.

Most of the 'attacks' on us were just IEDs, and its hard to judge competence from that beyond how well it was set up. And if they blew up before we found them, which was about 1/2 of the time... well I mean I guess they did good since we didn't see it?

Even most "firefights" were just a few shitheads firiing a burst off and scampering away. We stopped even shooting back at those guys after a few weeks of that shit. Pointless.

But sometimes, yeah, they'd stage elaborate ambushes, using pre-built gun positions, foxholes, overlapping fields of fire, even reserve forces a couple of times, etc.

There were enemy teams that definitely had their shit together. And others who were lost in the sauce.
>>
>>29723813

You realize the presence of foreign passports doesn't prove the majority of the resistance in Iraq was foreign, right?

It is far more convenient to believe this lie. It fits the government narrative. The mainstream media loved the photo-friendly segments of muh heroes showing off a bunch of foreign passports to prove they are fighting against some foreign menace as opposed to a homegrown resistance against invasion.

Now analysts say Iraqi resistance veterans form the core of ISIS. Weird.
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
>>29723886
>You realize the presence of foreign passports doesn't prove the majority of the resistance in Iraq was foreign, right?

I'm certainly not claiming that. Only that they made up the majority of the people I was dealing with in Al-Anbar.

Which had an entirely different set of insurgents than the North did, or Baghdad, or the south.

That was was SUPER complex. The bad guys would end up shooting at each other half the time.

>Now analysts say Iraqi resistance veterans form the core of ISIS. Weird.

It's not weird at all. Why wouldn't it be? ISIS is literally just AQI rebranded. Why should it surprise you that their core leadsership is made up of guys who learned how to fight against a powerful enemy?

Fighting Assad's bozos must be comparatively less frightening than western troops.
>>
>>29723935
> that WAR was super...

not was was

I'm heavily reliant on an edit button, apparently
>>
File: 1461356313534.jpg (19 KB, 552x552) Image search: [Google]
1461356313534.jpg
19 KB, 552x552
>>29723810
>>29723886
Mate no one fucking cares
>>
>>29723935

The presence of an Iraqi core contradicts the notion that the resistance in Iraq during the US invasion and occupation was primarily foreign.

So how'd you figure the majority of resistance in Anbar was foreign? You found some passports? Was there any effort by intel to tally the numbers and compare against Iraqi KIA?
>>
>>29723292
Eat your veggies timmy
>>
>>29723962

>So how'd you figure the majority of resistance in Anbar was foreign?

Is english your native language? If not it would explain the difficulty you're having here, otherwise you're either retarded or an asshole.

Rephrase your question into something that isn't a strawman and I'll respond.

>Was there any effort by intel to tally the numbers and compare against Iraqi KIA?

I got out as an E-4. So I have no fucking idea, but I sincerely doubt it. Like I said, we turned over the bodies to the local Iraqi police, who did god knows what with them and their effects. I liked to pretend they ate the bodies, because its funny. But I'm reasonably certain that wasn't the case.
>>
File: 1461086107864.jpg (88 KB, 379x596) Image search: [Google]
1461086107864.jpg
88 KB, 379x596
>>29723871
Appreciate the insight.

Did you see much evidence of the Natives using foreign fighters for cannon fodder?

I remember that during the Invasion the Republican Guard would drive down the high ways, drop off a bunch of Foreign Volunteers, tell them to watch a sector for a little while and buggering off leaving them there assuring them theyd be back. (Knowing full well the Foreign Volunteers would make contact with the advance Coalition forces and tie them up for a bit)

It'd be kind of sad if I cared.
>>
>>29724014
>Did you see much evidence of the Natives using foreign fighters for cannon fodder?

Quite the opposite actually. The locals were usually hired or 'conscripted' help.

Apparently that sort of thing was more common in Baghdad and out east though, but by the time I was working around there I wasn't really in a position to be looking at dead people, or caring much to be honest. That's erll beyond my lane.
>>
>>29723871
Well that makes sense.

I fell in love with a stupid bitch. "I love my husband thats a Marine"... "" Why is he always on edge and yelling LOL"... "He stressed me out so I left".

Hey tho, I'm a real Marine now, I got the ex-wife to prove it.
>>
>>29724049
Cheers for chatting, you seem like a good bloke.

Got anything else to add to the men in the boat with Russian stuff story? That's intriguing shit.
>>
>>29724115
It was the Euphrates river. There were standing orders for the entire area that NO ONE was allowed on the water for ANY reason. The locals had been informed and reinformed, and it seemed to have gotten through because we never saw anyone fishing for a few days.

On a routine foot patrol one of the fireteams saw a canoe style boat with three guys in it. They appeared caucasian and had beards, but were definitely garbed like locals, and had russian style weapons.

My team had the radio (lol USMC) so we asked back to HQ if anyone was operating in ninja mode in our AO, while the guys on the shore hailed the boat.

Apparently they paddled harder. They didn't shoot back.

Word came back fairly quickly that there were no friendly forces on the river, and that we should engage.

So they shot the shit out of them. Someone else further downriver fished out two of the three bodies, and they still had their passports.

After that its rumor, but of a credible type.
>>
>>29724182
this was all immediately after the second battle for Fallujah by the way. Maybe a week or two after most of the hostilities had died off. Early December '04 I think.
>>
>>29724182
Tell me the most fucked up shit you saw in A Anbar my nigga.
>>
>>29724218
Pancake muj

A badguy who got killed really early in Fallujah, and had happened to die in the road. Then everyone ran him over. For weeks.

Either that or slaying some puppies. We had adopted some doggies because we're americans and we love dogs. Obviously this wasn't allowed, but we got away with it for quite a while. Eventually our CO got fed up with it and ordered us to get rid of them.

One of the guys took that a bit too hardcore and tossed the cardboard box full of puppies off the back of a vehicle while we were driving down the freeway.
>>
>>29724246
That's pretty funny, but those poor dogs man. I would've fragged that guy killing those puppers. Poor puppers.

What does Iraqi pussy look like?
>>
File: IMG_0247 (2).jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0247 (2).jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
I'm off to get some food.

I'm sure this thread will be dead by the time I get back, or I wont be able to find it.

carry on /k/omrades
>>
>>29724182
Thanks for sharing dude, hearing all this has been really enlightening.
>>
>>29724246
>Ubaydi Iraq
>adopt local roaming dog as post # 3 doggy
>CO says dog barks at night
>it gives away our position he says

Bullshit! FOB has been here for years they know our location!

>shut up Lance Corporal
>CO orders dog to be killed
>doggy looks like Wishbone from old school TV show
>doesn't come out for anyone but me and post buddy
>on post
>here my squad leader and COG walking around with a fold out chair trying to kill it
>post buddy says to me "if the dog has to die, I want to do it. I don't want these fucks to torture it"
>I nod my approval
>following day we show up and give him a full plate from Chow Hall
>last good meal idea
>buddy pulls out knife, slits it's throat and botches the entire fucking thing
>he only cut it's windpipe, it crawls under the floor boards of our post
>4 hours of listening to a dog struggling for life

Some POG motor T SSgt tells us we are worse than the Marines that threw that puppy off a cliff. Lol I'm just a WITNESS!

They dug it out and shot it. Semper Fidelus. And Gunny Beasely was happy. Piece of shit.
>>
>>29723156
Fucking edgy dude
>>
>>29724431
Poor pupbro :^(
>>
Honestly, I think it would be hard to make a movie about Fallujah that didn't make the US look like the bad guys to some extent. That was such a shitshow.
>>
>>29724436

Are you stupid or just underage?

Those are the actual rules of war. The Geneva conventions that leftists usually scream about specifically make this clear, go fucking read them.
>>
>>29724006
>completely bought into the lie
>incorrectly claims the question is a strawman in order to avoid it

topkek
>>
>>29723578
>What do you call the soviet-afghan war then, or Chechnya?

Essentially similar. A police operation.

Very, VERY far from total war, like the Eastern Front.
>>
>>29724431
Why didn't you just shoot it in the first place?
>>
File: 1456365162347.png (978 KB, 567x960) Image search: [Google]
1456365162347.png
978 KB, 567x960
>>29723813
>It was such a clusterfuck dude, you have no idea.

This is your chance to tell us.

I'm a 29 year old and I followed the war closely back in 2003 and 2004, at least the active combat phase.

Bush Jr. did you guys a huge disservice when he pulled that carrier stunt claiming the war was over. No one really cared or listened to what happened in Iraq after that.
>>
>>29724660
Couldn't discharge a rifle within the FOB.

I know, it sounds stupid, but it's the way it was.

Gunny Beasely said he was a "dog lover" and smashing it in the head was more humane. I shit you not.
>>
>>29723886

Mate, fuck off. Go back to /x/ or some shit and try to convince people there were no planes during 9/11.
>>
>>29721902
Nice, I was in Operation Cobra II. We had OBJ Curly, shit was wild.

Met some guys who fought in fallujah during later years
>>
>>29723061
These days if they survive their entire family is granted automatic us citizenship and he is personally awarded a beamer and a blowjob from our commander in chief
>>
>>29724246
Thanks for the stories man
>>
>>29724246
>Then everyone ran him over. For weeks.

kek

War is hell I guess, but you have to admit, war condenses life into such a simple mode of existence. It is in our DNA to kill.
>>
>>29724431
Marines just kill stuff I guess. Sorry about post dog #3.
>>
File: 1424576501798.jpg (197 KB, 461x600) Image search: [Google]
1424576501798.jpg
197 KB, 461x600
>>29723568
Spot the Good Goy.
>>
>>29723156

>spot the /k/iddie
>>
>Come to thread hoping to read cool stories of combat in Iraq

>Dog murder and some "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH HURRR!" type statements from vets

It's true what they say that you Gen Y and Millennial veterans are fucking pansies and whiny faggot cunts. No wonder no one respects you.
>>
File: ISIS_control_june_12.png (439 KB, 599x581) Image search: [Google]
ISIS_control_june_12.png
439 KB, 599x581
>>29720991
Reminder that the 4,491 U.S. casualties during the invasion were for nothing.
>>
File: 18031.jpg (109 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
18031.jpg
109 KB, 413x395
>>29724724
>believe in weak US government propaganda about foreign influences in Iraq
>calls other people 9/11 conspiracy theorists
>>
>>29725383
>that "gun"

Get that shit out of here.
>>
>>29723292
Iirc isn't that just some Marines who were sleeping
>>
>>29725475
>He thinks we discuss the good stuff with civvies

Sometimes shit slips when we are drunk. Why would I or any vet share our combat story with autistic 15 year old boys who like to "go inna woods" kek.
>>
>>29725475
This.
I grew up with ww 2 and korean vets, they are the real deal.
Fuck you posers
>>
>>29726181
Yep

>>29726505
Well that makes you an expert. Haha.

You never even considered I had to watch more farm animals get raped than vets before me time. It's a factor.
>>
>>29725475
>Be me
>Baghdad 2003
>18 hour firefight and surrounded
>Shot lots of Syrians and repub guard
>ammo truck caught on fire and blows
>almost overran until Bradley's save us

We had 2 KIA, ~40 wounded, and 400 enemy Iraqis/Syrians killed
>>
>>29726629
>chaplain picked up a rifle and was firing
>2 SF trucks blew up from RPGs
>Tanks getting hit by RPGs like mad
>Fuel truck explodes

It was pretty crazy, shit was just going down nonstop. Never saw so many RPG rounds fired that day during the next two deployments combined

This was way back when we would roll around in plain humvees with no protection. Some dudes wearing plain ass flak jackets too. It was a different time
>>
>>29726903
I've returned fire shirtless and skivvie shorts only.
>>
>>29727206
Same, but I would choose doing that on the cop/fob over invading Iraq with a flak jacket
>>
>>29723813
>Our Jordanian terp even found one dickheads passport with 'jihad' listed as his reason for travelling through Syria.
Generation kill?
>>
>>29726181

whatever makes you feel better
>>
>>29726903
So someone died and the faggot chaplain picked up his rifle?

>>29727365
I would have patrolled shirtless and only in skivvies if they let me. Show off my dick.
>>
>>29727503
He took a wounded guys gun. We had an embedded reporter with us that we forced to take a weapon when shit was looking really bad, but he bitched out and wouldn't stop freaking out
>>
>>29725520
>4,491 U.S. casualties
>during the invasion were for nothing.
>during the invasion
ok
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.