[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
30 seconds to landing anon. What do you do when you hit the beach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 900x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 900x696
30 seconds to landing anon.
What do you do when you hit the beach?
>>
File: 1461307874334.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461307874334.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>29720847
kill as many as i can of my own men because hail hitler
>>
>>29720847
Do a 360 and get back on the fucking boat
>>
>>29720847
Die.
>>
>>29720847
If I don't die immediately, I'd look for some piece of cover, to hide myself from all the fire, maybe get some poor bastards body to shield myself from. Then wait for a couple of hours until my fellow americucks die for the jews to clear out the beach and destroy german fortifications. After battle is over, I shoot myself in chest, and go home, having received a purple heart and apply for PTSD.
>>
>>29720858
>hail

Interloper spotted.
>>
>>29720847
If im in the front row duck dive before door hits the ground than go from there
>>
File: BkKiiHGCEAAQ-5O.png (675 KB, 599x803) Image search: [Google]
BkKiiHGCEAAQ-5O.png
675 KB, 599x803
>>29720847
Bail over the side as the bridge is dropping

>anon you are carrying the radio!
my brothers shout at me.

MFW I am swimming back out to sea.

Arrive at LSD.
>o hai I got BTFO to sea by Nazi bomb!

Numerous medals pinned, parades held, grateful Euro girls bedded.
>>
Gee, dumb fuck, I'd most likely charge forward like I was ordered.
>>
>>29720981
>by some chance, a friend of yours survives
>saw what you did
>word spreads about your actions
Then what?
>>
>>29720847
jump over the sidewall of the boat
>>
ITT Edgy cowards.

Safest way is forward. Find cover, listen to your sergeants, try not to die. Accept it might happen. Your life wasn't that great anyway, anon.
>>
dig a bunker in the sand and wait it out, hope to be stationed in germany postwar so I can trade beans for sex.
>>
File: scr300-02-large.jpg (49 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
scr300-02-large.jpg
49 KB, 600x325
>Run across the beach
>Make it to the dunes
Phew I made it guys.
>Realize I have the radio
>Get shot
>>
>>29720847
do a 400 yards dash and jump past the barbed wires,destroy some mg nest in the hills with my bazooka,then proceed to assault a concrete bunker,i'll switch up to my trusty ithaca stakeout for cqc,then blow up bunker with a few c4 blocks,after that i survey the battlefield and snipe the german field marshal from a distance of 3 kilometre with my trusty m14 and calling some B2 spectre to clear up incoming panzers and those annoying paratroopers who was making fun of me
>>
Evolve into a god of war.
>>
File: Inchon2.jpg (97 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
Inchon2.jpg
97 KB, 600x765
Climb the wall.
>>
>>29720847
down goes the door

get on the floor

everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>29721433
With all that weight, you'll probably be as slow as a fucking scooter woman at Walmart.
>>
>>29720847
We're all born to die, Anon.

Charge forward, and expect death.

Be pleasantly suprised if I live
>>
the landings at normandy actually went really really well and only beach omaha had any real casualties, compared to what was expected.

all things considered, those were easy beaches.

now, iwo jima, anzac, the pacific in general... fuck those gooks, we should have just nuked every island as we motorboated by.
>>
>>29722590
>Normandy
4400 dead in one day

>iwo jima
6000 dead in over a month of fighting

>anzac
Anzac is not a place.
>>
Rip off vest, sling rifle onto my back, and bail over the side dragging my vest behind me. Most people drowned because they were overloaded with 72 hours of rations and ammo, so I'd drop it if the water was too deep. Otherwise, I'd drag it behind me as I entrenched myself behind one of the tank barriers, taking pot shots at the nazi MG crews. Supposing I survive, my next move would be to drop everything but my pistol ammo, unholster my glorious .45, and sprint up to the wall and turn the nearest MG42 against its own side.
>>
>>29720847
I'm John Wayne, so I'd relax at home.
>>
My legs are steel pistons. Chaaaaaaa thump plop.
>>
It was 100% the US's fault of not bringing any tanks to Omaha beach
Everyone else brought tanks and they were fine
>>
>>29720847
Head for cover and get to the shingle.
>>
>>29720847

Take pictures of it, since most of those which were taken than day were destroyed by mishandling the film.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magnificent_Eleven

T. Robert Capa
>>
>starts blowing air into a pair of Highland bag pipes
>"get ready! Here we go!" The boat operator yells
>"stay low stay fast and get up the beach!" Barks the squad leader
>gate drops, the sound of the chains on the gate clanging and the air from bullets zipping my my head
>the boys from the 5th /k/ommando Division 2nd platoon 2nd and 4th squad trudge forward off the ramp
>the sound of explorations and metal hitting meat is in the air
>I start the squeeze the bag as the low tone of the drones buzz I take a deep breath and blow
>as I blow into the loud beast my fingers begin to dance amazing Grace on the chanter.
>as I step into hell with my face forward back straight head high I turn left out the gate just as the sea meets the shore.
>asks the rest of the div move forward i walk up and down the shore motivating the anons
>as I key out the last note the pressure is released from the bag,the sound stops and kiss hard to inhale
>I look down to see a bullet wound in my left side...bastereds got me in the lung
>as I gasp my last breaths I draw my Mosin Nagant revolver and pop off 3 rounds at the bunkers and collapse dead.
>13% survival rate that day for the /k/ommandos. But when the sun set on the day....they stood on the top of the beach triumphant. With the sounds of the pips whistling in the wind.
>>
>>29722777
Anzio.

Unless he means Anzac cove, but that's the wrong war.
>>
>>29720858
Mah nigga
>>
>>29723277
Why would he mean Anzio when he's trying to talk up the Pacific as "the real war" though?
>>
>>29723298
Fair point. Maybe he's just retarded, who knows.
>>
>>29720847
Inflate the beach ball and plant the umbrella.
>>
>>29723105
Retarded meme. They had DD tanks
>>
>>29723774
Was it Omaha where they launched them several miles out and wondered why they all sank?
>>
>>29720847
>climb over the side of landing craft and swim around the back of another one that isn't getting shot at as much, go forward from there
>ditch backpack
>magdump towards bunker slots as I run between barbed wire posts and craters
>stop behind/in them just to reload and catch my breath
>try and get to the top of the beach this way, hope I don't get shot to death

More effective if I have a thompson or BAR, less effective with an M1 Garand but at least there are dead people to get en blocs from so I can keep laying down fire.
>>
>>29722590

The Japanese were nips not gooks. Gooks were Koreans and later incorrectly the Vietnamese. What do you expect when you have people who barely passed high school issuing the racial slurs.
>>
>>29722590
>Anzac
That was a sideshow
>>
>>29720981
>Bail over the side as the bridge is dropping
>anon you are carrying the radio!
>drown immediately

fixed
>>
>>29721433
>no use of a flame throw to clear a bunker

6.75/10
>>
>>29723833
its ok anon, go to your safe place, we've dispatched the nearest Aide team to your location to help you through this triggering event
>>
>>29723008
>drop everything but my pistol ammo, unholster my glorious .45
>naked man with pistol saves the beach landing, story at 11
>>
set up my lawn chair, and pour myself a nice big glass of sangria
>>
>>29724067
>#fagdrinks
>>
>>29720909
genius
>>
>>29720847
Get shot
>>
>be american
>get off the boat
>get shot
>>
>>29721060
>shoot him
>oh noes, the natzis got him
>PTSD benifits
>>
so is the correct slur "japs" or "nips"?
>>
>>29724540
or slant eyed yellow bastards
>>
>unseathe my katana
>teleport behind MG nests using my shippuden desu ninja Kai
>tell the MG team "psssh, nothing personal kids"
>throw shurikens into their faces
>move on to bunker "save a spot for Hitler you kraut bastards!", decapitate them using my naturopathy magik
>close my eyes to take in all the glory and relish the moment
>open my eyes and realize I'm actually face first in a pile of my own blood and vomit on the beach tripping out before I die
>>
>>29724540
Nips, tojos, slants, they had all sorts of dehumanizing names for them.
>>
>>29720847
THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL
>>
>>29724569
well they aren't human so it makes sense
>>
>>29720847
Use my Sturmgewehr to mow down as many jew-pigs as possible.
Let them die for the jew
>>
>>29724580
The enemy never is. Makes it much harder to fight them if you can empathize with them.
>>
>>29724090
i like the taste, if you have the problem with that, then i will not share when we reach the shore.
>>
>>29720847
>Run as fast as I can to whatever cover I can find
>Scream like a schizophrenic SJW getting triggered for a good 30 seconds
>Cry intensely while shooting at Nazis

>>29723159
>While under constant fire Capa took 106 pictures, all but eleven of which were destroyed in a processing accident
It's painful to think about what the world is missing out on.
>>
File: 1461121811885.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461121811885.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
hope I die as gate opens I have already volunteered for the front of the line because I hate life.
>>
>>29721433
>with my trusty m14

This post makes a lot more sense after I realize that you're a time traveler from the future.
>>
>>29720870
with that attitude you'll end up on the beach champ
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.