[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spooky /k/ innawoods stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460866876126.png (4 MB, 1000x4748) Image search: [Google]
1460866876126.png
4 MB, 1000x4748
No spoopy story thread?
>>
>>29715165
oh boy the same 20 green text and stories will get re posted in another thread.

We've read them all many times, Lets get something new for fucks sake
>>
File: 1461287049125.jpg (26 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
1461287049125.jpg
26 KB, 199x254
>>29715165
>>
>>29715248
go innawoods and get us some OC then faggot
>>
tbqh lads I have my own OC unlike OP, but it's not very climactic so I don't think I should post in this thread
>>
>>29717518
do it anyway
>>
Thinking about doing a stalker challenge in this place. Sounds like a skinwalker no?

https://architecturalafterlife.com/2015/01/27/the-eerie-abandoned-neighborhood-of-lincoln-way/
>>
>>29717703
>It’s hard to truly conclude what is fact or fiction with Lincoln Way, but the legend tells of a creature; something not human, but unlike any animal that it could be compared to. People claimed that this creature would torment residents, while pets would go missing, later found disfigured and maimed at the forest’s edge surrounding town. Aside from mangled pets, gardens would be found torn to shreds by bigfoot-size paws, far too large to belong to any animals native to Pennsylvania. People would sometimes talk of the creature thumping, rattling and scratching at the sides of their homes.
>>
>>29717703
>>29717718
Come to think of it this sounds like that one creepypasta where the guy went hiking with his SKS and shot the thing in the mine then had to outrun a whole bunch of them to get back to his pickup

>In one incident, a young man and his friend ventured to the neighborhood at night in an attempt to debunk the legend, only soon finding that they had made a horrible mistake. Parking their blue pickup truck at the beginning of the street, they set out determined to explore and prove the legend wrong. As they ventured through each house, noticing how all items from family photos to neatly made beds remained, the sun slowly went down outside. Suddenly, right upon their exit, they heard three long scratching sounds followed by a loud ‘BANG!’ Noticing it was coming from behind a house, one of the two decided it would be worthy of checking out, still wanting to prove everyone wrong. Sneaking to a backyard where the noise was coming from, he inched his way, back against the house’s side, slowly making his way toward the noise. He could hear something large creeping towards him through the tall grass, when suddenly a deep and hellish growl brought him to full attention. Now staring at the wicked beast, he could see that it stood on all fours, as big as a horse with what seemed to be thick black hair covering it’s entire body. Noticing that the beast had razor sharp claws longer than fingers and a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth, all he could do was stand completely silent in horror. Becoming suddenly spooked by one more growl, he dropped the flashlight and immediately began a sprint back towards the truck, diving in as fast as he could.

Legend says that the beast is not alone. When they had turned their truck around, for a moment the headlights faced the forest and pointed into the trees, revealing numerous sets of blood red shining eyes in the darkness of night.
>>
>>29717703
sounds like desolate place, i wonder if you can hear any of the outside world or not.
Seems like it would be more fun in the winter.
>>
>>29717518

Do it faggot.
>>
File: this one.png (316 KB, 1356x1794) Image search: [Google]
this one.png
316 KB, 1356x1794
OC?
Anybody?
>>
>>29719326
Unfortunately no.
Not spooky but have this story from a boy scout venture in a samsquatch hot spot.
> be camping in norcal
> being loud faggot scouts around the campfire
> go to bed
> storm rolls in
> lots of wind and rain
> hear some howling for the 30mins before it hits
> not like any animal I could name
> kind of like a long howl/screatch
> Up chillin innatent
> hear what sounds like people running around our campsite
> slashing in mud and shit
> whatever. Just the dumb younger boys im sure
> next morning
> everyone asking who tf was running around so late
> no one fesses up, what kind of dumbass would run outside in the rain?
> scoutmaster is pissed
>"who tf was pushing on my tent. You guys pushed it down almost touching my face. You could have broke it!''
>"no one was outside last night bro"
> Hes not one to make stuff up
> cover to our kitchen covering was all fucked up. Metal piping was bent to shit.
Thats all ive got as far as unexplained innawoods. Sorry it wasnt exciting.
>>
I went camping on an Indian burial ground in Texas. Nothing cool happened except
>buddy claims he's getting sick
Ah whatever you're a pussy
>starts puking hard
He drank too much
>still puking, dry heaves at this point
He's dehydrated
>shivering with fever, realize he'd drank all of our water during the day (nearly 3 gallons)
Hey bud, you think you have the flu?
>yeah that must be it
Think all is well
>4am Storm rolls in, nothing was forecasted for storms, only 10% chance of rain
Put large tarp over our small camp in case it's raining in the late morning
>buddy is still sick, using his dirty boxers to blow his nose at this point
>we both hear what sounds like a fire and conversation across the Frio River from our tent
I walk out and see pure darkness

Shit was strange. My buddy felt better the next day but I still feel uncomfortable about the ordeal.
>>
>>29715307
ive been literally trying senpai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.