[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone actually own or has shot one of these? I am looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
does anyone actually own or has shot one of these? I am looking at getting one in fde to SBR I need to fill my sub gun need again after buying the UMP
>>
Unless it's full auto I don't see the point.

Nice gun though
>>
>>29714847
Some trip has one in OD Green with a suppressor on it. Gotta ask though, why not just SBR an AR with dedicated 9mm parts? At least with respect to the Kriss the entire platform was built from the ground up for reduced recoil in FA, and even still the thing flexes and wiggles like it's made of lego's when it fires.
>>
>>29714909
it looks like it is fun to shoot. I already have two AR SBRs and the AR platform gets very boring to shoot imo
>>
>>29714953
Ah, that makes sense. Can't remember the trips name but I'm sure if this thread stays alive long enough he'll see it.
>>
Does anyone know how accurate the Gen II Enhanced CRB versions are?

I need a new derpy snowflakey range queen, but not if 2 grand only buys me 6 inch groupings.
>>
File: vector.jpg (782 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
vector.jpg
782 KB, 2000x1125
>>29714847
My brother has one...the bolt pushes the recoil down in the front and back in the rear so it kinda punches you each time you shoot. But I fixed it.
>>
File: DSC_1454(1).jpg (4 MB, 6016x4000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1454(1).jpg
4 MB, 6016x4000
>>29714847
They're really unremarkable for what they cost.

That said, they work fine and I would liek to shoot the 9mm version.
>>
I was going to get one to SBR as well but they're just flat out not worth it unless you've really got a boner for them.

I've only got a semi chub, maybe next time.
>>
>>29715147
Pretty much this. If I could find one for around $800 I'd buy it but it isn't worth more than $1000 to me as it is.
>>
OP here fuck it I bought one in FDE should be here next week or so. I wanted to get one before 41P anyways. now I am just waiting for the 2016 evo 3's and my 17k buying spree will be complete
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.