[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ gunstore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: kgunstore.jpg (78 KB, 464x697) Image search: [Google]
kgunstore.jpg
78 KB, 464x697
Anyone own a gun store? why wouldn't you lan transfer a gun
>>
File: IanDisapproves.png (432 KB, 476x654) Image search: [Google]
IanDisapproves.png
432 KB, 476x654
>>29712712
Shit, I was gonna post this thread.

Which of you assholes disappointed the Ian?
>>
>>29712712
/k/ is actually famous?
>>
>>29713263
I didn't know this either
This is all news to me
>>
>>29712712
Slash K guns has been around for fucking ever, its not 4chan related
>>
I work in a gun shop, and you can ONLY send fire arms to an FLL dealer from a FLL distributor or dealer.
>>
>>29713504
Unrelated question but what's the profit margin on ammo usually?
>>
>>29713504
>gunshop
>FLL
>incorrect info
Try again nigger
>>29713522
Ammo profit margins are pretty low for individual boxes which is why they are so much higher instore when compare to online
>>
>>29713522
Not him but a different funstore worker.
We sell Blazer Brass 9mm for $12.97 and the store cost is something like $10 per box shipped. So there is a bit of mark up.
>>
>>29713504
>lying on an anonymous Malaysian wood crafting board
Any person may ship firearms directly to a licensee in any State, with no requirement for another
licensee to ship the firearm. However, handguns and other concealable firearms are not mailable
through the United States Postal Service and must be shipped via private common or contract
carrier (18 U.S.C. ยง 1715).
>>
>>29712712
not a gun store, but a gunsmith and manufacturer. you can be delayed, denied, or be somehow prohibited. there are federal, state, sometimes county or municipal laws that can impact all that.

there isn't any legal issues, typically, for receiving a gun from any nonlicensed individual - the FFL specifically allows this. there are some corner cases where the gun might not be acceptable due to a prohibited configuration (post sample from nondealer) or some other prohibition (a gun you intend for transfer that cannot be transferred in good faith). sometimes there's paperwork issues (not a CAFL or whatever for california).

also liability insurance may not cover you for certain firearms that exceed indemnity insurance or per diem incidental coverage (accepting the .45 luger and not having sufficient coverage for it's safe storage, et c).

otherwise i'm not sure of other reasons for refusing a transaction other than to CYA with the BATFE. as a business, it's about assessing risk and for someone that in the gun business the internet is still kind of newish and a small revenue stream - the FFL system is meant for in person transactions and the mail system. so it could be a few dealers refusing the transaction on risk assessment grounds or some other legit reason, and then smaller dealers seeing this and also not wanting to risk federal prison or their business for one guy - regardless of how internet famous he is.
>>
>>29712712
>faggot that /k/ glorifies doesn't know how to get a gun transferred
>he needs to refer to leddit
Topkek
>>
>>29712712

>What is it about gunships not accepting from a private individual

Maybe If Ian didn't look like a faggot and Carl a morbidly obese oper8er fag they would do business with you retards.
>>
>>29712712
>>29713592
here. i just opened the pic - an 06FFL isn't a dealer and can't transfer any firearms, just manufacture ammunition and ammunition components, not including explosives or AP.

a separate dealer FFL is needed (01, 07 (me), 09, or 10 IIRC). so maybe they can't accept it at all because they can't book it out? but then i'm wondering why they would initially agree to it unless they didn't know they couldn't accept it (guy at the counter vs the actual FFL holder). just speculating.
>>
>>29713522
> buying or doing anything other then a transfer at a gun shop.

thats some fudd.
>>
>Use meme as avatar, call /k/ cancer
>>
BOOF owns a store
dude in conroe owns kick ass brass
I think there is another /k/ owned store in Houston

and there are atleast 3 stores in houston, including primary arms that have /k/ posters working for them
>>
>>29713610
you always seem to get so upset about Ian, how's touching 9 year olds thing going BTW?
>>
I had the same problem, except the FFL I went to for a transfer had accepted several firearms from non-FFLs in the past. Their reasoning was "we don't do that anymore". Fuck'em.
>>
>>29713610
I bet you like nutnfaggy, towelhead fukboi
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.