[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when will full retard funs be legal again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: lilsponge.jpg (23 KB, 424x317) Image search: [Google]
lilsponge.jpg
23 KB, 424x317
when will full retard funs be legal again?
>>
>>29709195
No. Hillarys 2 terms and a democratic congress will most likely see cali/NY laws put in place nation wide as well.

This era is not the rise of gun rights, but their fall. The sooner you come to grips with that fact the better.
>>
>>29709251
>The sooner you come to grips with that fact the better.

Not everybody is a pussy who is OK with tyranny
Whatever happens, try to flip shit as long as possible until you get what you deserve
>>
>>29709261
>Literally advocating chimping out

I thought better of you.
>>
>>29709195
As soon as Trump makes them de facto legal by firing everyone in the ATF.
>>
>>29709195
Why would anyone really need a full auto though? You can't really do anything with it other than suppress a platoon of children in a school, you child killer.
>>
>>29709276
Go back to bed, Debbie.
>>
>>29709276
>asks why anyone would need full auto
>proceeds to list a reason why someone would need full auto

Not too bright are you?
>>
>>29709251
Ehh the most realistic result for November at this point is President Hillary... with a republican congress.

For better or for worse, that's not a government that will do a lot of governing.
>>
In the year TRUMP 2, TRUMP 3 at the latest.
>>
>>29709292
The real question is how long can the GOP keep control of congress?
>>
>>29709271
Ghandi also flipped shit until he got what he wanted
And he did this without chimping out
>>
>>29709195
>>29709261

Did you know?

Tripfagging without purpose is against the concept of an anonymous imageboard

You should try reddit, there's a lot of your kind there
>>
>>29709532
That isn't tripfagging you dinglefuck
>>
File: GBnx06B0-pc.jpg (43 KB, 604x454) Image search: [Google]
GBnx06B0-pc.jpg
43 KB, 604x454
Trump fucked up too much in his campaign to secure a victory
i just pray that Hillary fucked up so badly that she will deposed in her first term
>>
>>29709195
>when will full retard funs be legal again?
As soon as the Civil War 2 starts, funs will be de facto legal.

you won't have to wait long... less than a decade.
>>
>>29710161
>t. Concern troll
Back to Applied Memetics with you.
>>
>>29710161
Except he's still winning
>>
>>29710211
I sure hope not.
>>
>>29709276

>Why would anyone really need a full auto though?

fucking DRAGONS anon
>>
mods please move this thread to /pol/ as it is talking about gun laws and disrupting the flow of /arg/ and /akg/ circle jerk threads
>>
>>29710271
>>29710290
no,trump seriously divided up his voters because of his statement
i won't vote for trump,mostly because he's a terribad businessman rather then any of his policy and i regard him as the best choice now
but if you think he has a good rather then marginal chance of winning then you're rather delusional
>>
>>29710358
>a bloo bloo bloo I got caught better repeat the old talking points
This is Rubio tier faggotry. Did they send the JV here while the better shills work /pol/?
>>
>>29710372
>hurr durr i cant be bothered to read someone post and assume dumb shit because his opinion isnt the same as mind

jesus christ you sure are dumber then an autistic nigger
>>
>>29709304
They have a better chance in Congress then in the white house because of lel popular vote state laws actually disenfrancising rural counties in liberal biased states.

If Clinton gets in and continue Obama's pattern of failure, even more people will get pissed which is good for the republicans to recover.
>>
>>29710161
IT is mathematically impossible for anyone else to win. That is if the GOP follows the will of the people.
Trump - Webb 2016
>>
>>29710290
In a small primary that only has a sliver of American voters.

This is how Mitt Romney lost, when the retards in the primary just elect the worst candidate for the general population and crash the republican chances.

I honestly think if the RNC doesn't lose their balls that they say FUCK MUH RETARDED base and make Kasich or a moderate the candidate, so they can snatch all those independents who don't want Clinton or Trump and the like 50 percent of republicans who don't want to vote Trump.

The Republicans take the hit when Trump goes rogue and independent but basically gain a fighting chance in polls as they use Trump as a persistent political ship who continues to get political flack from all sides, which might mitigate the 1/3 to 1/2 of Trumps current base who will vote for him which would suck.
>>
>>29710372
>shitting on fellow republicans is bad.

God I can't wait when you fucks lose the election for us and fucking implode in stupidity, because you can't figure out how catastrophically horrific 70% unelectibility is in a general election which is WORSE then the fucking KKK guy WHO WAS SHOT.

Just because of the free hats.

Kasichfag here so not a cruz missile.
>>
>>29709271
That's not chimping out you gaybaby. Fighting for your gun rights and a free America isn't even in the same ballpark as destroying your own city for doritos.
>>
>>29709292
Which is good
>>
>>29709276
for mowing down ATF agents
>>
>>29710290
the general election isnt looking to good for any republican, considering demographic maps and who they would be putting up
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 794x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 794x810
>>29710499
>>29710521
Why are Kasichfags on /k/ of all places? If you hate guns and love Somalians and illegals so much, just vote for Hillary.
>>
>>29712264

Shame on you... There are a lot of different people on /k/. This isn't /trump/. Everything that isn't trump orthodoxy isn't > reddit
>>
>>29712285
But Kasich though? Fuck, he's a Democrat pretending to be a Republican. I hate that fucker almost as much as Hillary for staying in and trying to force the brokered convention. What a piece of shit.
>>
>>29709276
automatic weapons are valuable against groups of attackers.
>>
>>29709195
Once you give up a right you should never expect for it to be returned.

Only a few laws taking consitutional rights have ever been repealed, one of them even required a constitutional amendment.
>>
>>29709276
This is the exact same argument against use of semiautomatics.

Why do you need a machine gun unless you need to kill alot of children/people fast?

Why do you need a semiautomatic unless you need to kill alot of children/people fast?

Why do you need a gun unless you need to kill alot of children/people fast?

The consitution doesn't discriminate as far as what arms you can own. Historical precedent shows we (the unorganized militia) always had the same capabilities as military.

ie; We owned the same small arms artillery and warships as the military did

I know this scares you but the concept of freedom scares slaves.
>>
>>29709195
Not reading any other replies because /k/ is mostly dumb nogunz sperglords.

Hollis, Watson v. Lynch were argued a few weeks ago. The government got -blown the fuck out-. I would not be surprised if the ATF was ordered to begin accepting form 1 machine guns late 2016/early 2017.
>>
>>29712843
follow up before I need to flip the steaks, the government actually used the argument that "must be dangerous and unusual" to not be protected actually means it only needs to be dangerous -or- unusual, and then went on to compare machine guns to grenades.

Because, you know, you totally can't have grenades...
>>
>>29712285
Kasich is an anti-gun piece of shit. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
>>
>>29709276
>suppress a platoon of children
Honestly if you're looking for area denial and covering fire just use napalm. Napalm sticks to kids.
>>
>>29712187
(ATF squad has been sent to kill your dog)
>>
>>29713495
You mean
(USER'S DOG WAS KILLED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>29709261
Because it sure worked in 34,68,89, and 94 right?
>>
>>29710499
Trump running as an independent will assure Clintons victory, unless by some small reason Sanders decided fuck it and runs as independent as well, thats how Lincoln, Wilson, Clinton won many more too but those are the big ones I can think of the top of my head. General Election is a whole different ball game than primaries. Trump will be the reason why the Republicans will lose an election that was guaranteed to be theirs
>>
>>29714480
Trump as an independent wouldn't get the independent vote. That 70 percent disproval rating could actually help the republicans if they steal the nomination from them. Because then Trump will have to face his bad general election ratings and bad press he's accumulated instead of a cherry picked republican primary subset of voters.

>>29712338
>>29712264
That would actually be Trump who WAS a Democrat in 1999.

Under Kasich, Ohio's gun laws got unfucked and he runs the state pretty great.

Somalians are more in Minnesota anyways.
>>
NEVER. You think that serves the interests of people that don't want others to defend themselves from the establishment and from criminals? By disarming the populace you create jobs. Prisons, hospitals, behavioral centers, police, military, etc.

If you didn't need these organizations they wouldn't make money.

It's the governments job to lie about how much you really pay in taxes while tricking civilians into thinking they are free and have rights, when they actually don't.

You can be jailed for defending yourself and receive a harsher punishment than your attacker. The 5th can be considered obstruction of justice. Exercising your 2nd amendment rights will get your guns confiscated and a felony to boot.

The system is designed to bleed you dry while convincing you it's for your own good.

We are property. The state laid claim to us the moment we were born like we were a piece of real estate.

You have no privacy. We all live in glass houses but we are tricked into believing privacy exists to encourage illegal activity by providing the illusion that you can get away with it.

All markets are false and all news is bullshit designed to drag you into others fights so you can be bled dry even more.

People are seen as resources and toys instead of equals.

Humanity is horrible and needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>29714503
But he will split the Grassroot republican vote which would cost republicans important closely contested states like Florida and Ohio
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.