[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HSP Incog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5
File: 8T7cY2b.jpg (220 KB, 751x793) Image search: [Google]
8T7cY2b.jpg
220 KB, 751x793
Is it worth it or is it all hype? Hearing some pretty bad things about it here and there but I want to try one out for my shield
>>
Best holster I've ever used for my G19. For CCW EDC it's phenomenal. That is, if you're not a nasty fat fucking piece of fucking garbage fuck who can't fucking fit a pistol under your fat fucking gut uou fuck!
>>
>>29707795
I have one for my shield. I enjoy it. But I prefer my stealthgear...
>>
>>29707954
I can tell you're fat because you brought it up in a thread where it wasn't mentioned once.
>>
>>29707954
You, I like you.
>>
>>29709415
The only people who don't like this holster are fat.
>>
I carry the standard incog, G19

Yes it will accommodate suppressor sights
Yes it will accommodate a threaded barrel
Yes it has excellent retention

It's a fantastic holster, I waited 7 weeks for mine to ship. Thought there would be more swag in the box, but there was only a tiny skull sticker and paper packing. Buy one, you won't be disappointed.
>>
Can you get one for a Walther P99?
>>
>>29707795
>hearing some pretty bad things

Wut

I am aware of its meme status as a Travis Haley product, however, I have never heard a bad thing about them. I have in fact used one, and was very happy with it. 2 of my buddies use Incogs
>>
I bought the model with just one clip and like it a lot.
>>
How comfortable is the full guard compared to the half guard? I feel like the extra magazine might make things a bit more clumsy to CC.
>>
>>29707795
>has fuckin dragonflies on it
>not being a steaming pile of shit
>designed by Travis "Muh daddy beat me for killing dragon flies" Haley
he never learned anything from that lesson, he still shot the iraqi arms dealer.
>>
>>29710397
Just skimmed around incog revies and everyone on m4carbine said bad things about them. Like what >>29709429 said, they're probably fat
>>
>>29713219

Where does he say the thing about his dad beating him? I've heard that before.
>>
>>29713270
It was in his bcm video basically
>if I didn't hold doors for women and my dad saw, he would beat me

But that anon is a full blown sperg so he probably took that statement seriously
>>
>>29713298

Oh, but that's not the actual reason for the fucking dragonfly? Kind of disappointed, because that sounded like the most batshit retarded reason ever.
>>
>>29707795
I bought one for my Korean LH9, but I'm a sad fuck who barely finds time to go to the range anymore, so I haven't even gotten to try the gun yet. I actually bought the holster because it was made to fit in the HSP chest rig that I bought to hold my AK mags.
>>
>>29713298
dude, he talked about the symbology of why his logo is a fuckin faggyass dragonfly.

his daddy found him killing dragonflies when he was younger, and smacked the shit outta him and attempted to teach him, "just cause youre bigger, doesnt mean you gotta flex that power on others"

fast forward 20 years, and he shoots the iraqi arms dealer in the face when the guy tried to make a point that 'you aint takin my livelyhood business merchandise' and brandished an AK with the safety still on at him.
>>
>>29712193
>clip
It's a hook faggot
>>
>>29713339
>implying there's a single person on this board that wouldn't kill somebody for pulling an AK on them, safety on or not
>>
THAT ARMS DEALA DIN DU NUFFIN!
HE A GOOD DEALA!
>>
>>29713320
The reason he has a dragonfly on all his stuff is because, a dragonfly is constantly moving and adapting to the direction of the wind. That other anon is retarded and trying to get replies talking out of his ass
>>
>>29713385
>gargling that much cum without drowning
you sure got some talents, kid.

It was him and a translator talking to a village arms dealer. He was rolling 40+ deep with his buds right outside the door, talking to the dude on the other side of the bed. Guy pointed an AK at him with safety on, more than likely unloaded due to the 1st rule of selling guns: "dont get shot and robbed by your own product"
>>
>>29713422
1.5/10, you can try a bit harder
>>
>>29713339
>AK with the safety still on at him.

if someone stuck an ak in my face i wouldn't wait to check the safety
>>
>>29713468
yet Mr Tacticool operator here did, and saw it was on, and still shot him in the face. Twice.

>>29713438
why dont you go do some research on it faggit?
>>
Love mine for the G19 and carry appendix with it on one hook daily. Ditched the mag caddy because I thought it printed too much. Worth it imo, but this is the second holster I bought for conceal carry (first was a crossbreed) and haven't found a reason or need to get another holster.
>>
>>29714516
Are you able to switch from two hooks to one?
>>
>>29713483
learn to spell fagot. if you weren't such a cuck you would probably shoot someone who points a gun at you too. Further more you are probably a sandnigger if you really think it is wrong to shoot a person for doing that.
>>
>>29713483
Breaking news: humans are in fact fallible. Faggot anon cannot believe it
>>
>>29707795
I have one for my 23 and it's great. It has good retention, doesn't take a lot of space, and it's comfortable to wear.
>>
>>29714608
>Are you able to switch from two hooks to one?
Yes. I can run two hooks, or two hooks and a caddy, or even one hook and a caddy. Holster comes with two hooks, or two hooks and a mag caddy if you order one. I prefer one hook since I use it as a guide to where my grip and trigger finger should be before the draw, but I'd recommend getting a mag caddy because during the winter months it was easily concealable. As things warm up, a G19 alone feels like more than enough. (But I have extra mags in my sling bag and IIIa body armor because I mallninja hard)
>>
File: Brazi Off duty cop.jpg (78 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Brazi Off duty cop.jpg
78 KB, 900x600
Can you carry one at around 5 o'clock? I'm a portly anon who is losing weight but also wants to buy a nice holster. I liked the Incog because it said the 19 fits the 26 which I plan to carry more than my 19.
>>
>>29715190
>trigger
Damn
>>
>>29715190
Yeah you can I think. They designed it so you could shift it around your sides and you can do this as long as you don't use the mag caddy.

Don't take my word for it, I don't own one just yet.

>I liked the Incog because it said the 19 fits the 26 which I plan to carry more than my 19.

I'm sure plenty of holster makers make things like this. All you really need to look for is a holster with an opening on the bottom.
>>
Since this is a holster thread, quick question.
What's the perfect pistol size for concealed carry?
I have a full size M&P9 and am thinking the Shield would be better. Or is carrying the full size still viable?
>>
>>29715190
>Can you carry one at around 5 o'clock?
Yeah. It's basically just a hook. I hate side carry because I'm skinny and it bulges. Appendix is my jam because shirts hang looser over the front and works best with body movement. Side carry is like a tumor on me.

>>29715511
>What's the perfect pistol size for concealed carry?

One you can comfortably conceal. Some people find single stack 9mm to be best, others double stack 9mm. And then there's the fat guy who can conceal carry a Mark 23.
>>
>>29715511
depends on your choice of clothing, how much you care about printing and how comfortable you want it to be
if you are willing to give some things up fullsize is easy to hide
>>
>>29715511
>What's the perfect pistol size for concealed carry?

That is an impossible question to answer. It's whatever works best for you and what you're comfortable with.

Some people can get away with concealing a Glock 19 and other people can't and have to use some single stack 9mm like the Shield or the Glock 43.

But if you absolutely want maximum concealment without fucking with a belt and all that, LCP Custom with a Desantis pocket holster.
>>
>>29709786
>Yes it has excellent retention
This is how I know you don't have one. They're loose in comparison to other holsters, but if your belt doesn't suck your gun isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>29707795
Bought it recently. It is comfortable but be warned if you are over weight it will be a pain. Easy draw and easy to put on and take off, if I bought it again I would get it with a full shirt guard.
>>
>>29715574
>>29715575
>>29715762
Comfortability sounds to be the consistent theme here. I guess I will look into gears and find the niche.
Thanks, guys.
>>
>>29716024
>Comfortability sounds to be the consistent theme here.

It definately is. Look into appendix carry, easily the best method to carry in terms of concealibility, quick access and versatility.
>>
>>29715237
Yeah I'd pocket carry the spare magazine.
>I'm sure plenty of holster makers make things like this.
I'll look into to that. Thanks, anon.
>>29715574
>I hate side carry because I'm skinny and it bulges. Appendix is my jam
Wish I could appendix carry comfortably. That is my long term goal. Hows the quality on the holster?
>>
>>29716024
might as well point this out
the more comfortable it is to carry the harder its going to be to shoot and learn how to shoot
having a tiny grip that only fits 2 fingers on it will suck more than a fullsize
if you are debating between double or single stack guns for example glock 26 and 43
10 vs 6. 4 rounds doesnt seem like that huge of a difference for comfort and not printings
but consider the spare mag in the 26 could be a 15/17/33
>>
>>29707795

Appendix carry is fucking stupid.

People who listen to tier 1 Dynamicâ„¢ OPERATORs for civilian concealed carry advice are fucking stupid.

Concealed carry is about the advantage of surprise. You lose that initiative if you look like you're whipping out your dong.

You literally cannot draw if someone is within arms reach and hugs / grapples you during draw.

Appendix carry is fucking stupid.
>>
>>29715190
Almost every glock 19 kydex holster will fit a 26, it's just that the length of the holster will be the same either way, unless you cut a big ass hole in the front.
>>
>>29717002
>Someone who has no real knowledge about appendix carry
>Makes the exact opposite arguments that real experts make

Appendix carry is way more subtle to draw from than behind the hip 4 o'clock carry. Everyone who carries 4 o'clock has to wing their elbow up and back in a really unnatural looking motion to draw, while in appendix carry you can sneakily grab your cover garment and draw in a very direct manner, with no telltale shoulder/elbow raising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7nNoXRSoe8

If someone hugs me I'm not gonna draw my fucking gun, I'm going to sprawl to avoid the takedown, and drop 6-12 elbows on his head and spine. If you pull your gun but end up on the ground in a fucked up tangle your pistol is doing you no good and you're having to simultaneously retain your gun while also trying to knock a fool out. If we're grappling it's kind of a wash. If someone bearhugs you from the side and pins your arms you would be unable to draw from behind the hip but might have a chance at getting an appendix carried gun. Same goes for being flat on your back.

https://youtu.be/j2tJex_9wNY?t=13m30s
>>
>>29717199
Thanks. Any specific brands someone new to handguns/cc should look into? not looking to drop a ton of cash(still in school) but will spend if it's quality, don't want to buy complete shit either so will spend accordingly.
>>
>>29717482
>>29717002
also I didn't realize the youtube start time thing doesn't work here, skip to 13:30 to get a better explanation
>>
>>29707795

I have one for my G19, great holster but I find it bulky. I like the Raven Vanguard, it's more comfortable, but the draw on the INCOG is pretty phenomenal.
>>
File: LkJ6WJV.jpg (300 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
LkJ6WJV.jpg
300 KB, 1000x750
>>29717492
>Any specific brands someone new to handguns/cc should look into?

Very good deal on the M&P Shield. Ordered one the other day. Planning on replacing the trigger with an apex kit and throwing some tritiums on it.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/smith-wesson-m-p-shield-9mm-w-o-thumb-safety-10035.html

I would say find a small singlestack 9mm that you are absolutely comfortable shooting. Nothing is worse than spending $400 on a snappy gun you dread taking to the range when it's the gun you're most likely going to need/use in a self defense situation.

That or
>walther pps
>glock 43

You have even more options if you think you can manage to get away with concealing a bigger gun. But these three are basically the kings of single stack 9mms. Make an effort to go to a gunshop and get a feel for what you might like and even better, rent one.
>>
>>29717492
I have heard good things about Garrett Industries but they are on the pricier side. I have a JM Custom Kydex IWB I like a lot but his wait times are on the longer side. There's a small/less-known shop called Mastermind Tactics that makes a very affordable Kydex IWB/AIWB holster called the Eiger. I have one (set up for AIWB) and the build quality is good. It's slightly less refined than my JM but it also only cost me $45. That said they may only offer it in 17 length, not 19. You would still be able to carry your 19 and 26 in the 17 length.
>>
>>29717567
>>29717671
Much appreciated, anions. /k/ can be very helpful at times. I should've been more specific, I have a 19/26 so I was looking for holster brands to buy for my cc class. But I do like that 43.
>Mastermind Tactics
I'll look at those. Do you guys prefer a kydex type material over leather or vice versa?
>>
File: snag.jpg (104 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
snag.jpg
104 KB, 700x471
>>29718014
>Do you guys prefer a kydex type material over leather

Kydex is objectively better. Doesn't collapse on itself or distort. Look into something good quality like raven concealment.

Pretty expensive compared to competitors but you're looking at more comfort over cheaper holsters that don't have things like rounded edges and whatnot.

Emphasis on getting a good quality holster. You're gonna fuck your shit up big time if you don't with something like a glock. Stay the fuck away from serpas.
>>
>>29718103
> raven concealment
Their holsters seem very minimalist and low profile, mostly appendix carry from what I've seen. Would this be possible for me if I wanted to carry at around 5 o'clock-ish?
>Emphasis on getting a good quality holster
So Raven Concealment and I was thinking of checking into a Incog and MulitHolsters kydex
>>
>>29718103
>>29718176
Also liked what I saw with this:

http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/INC/ECLIPSE.html
>>
I don't even have a Glock 19 right now but I am thinking about ordering the HSP/G-Code incog for one so that when I get it I will already have the holster and not have to wait seven flipping weeks
>>
>>29713422
>being this mad

lol
>>
>>29718194
I think raven's eidolon line is geared for 5 o'clock carry.
>>
>>29718198
>so that when I get it I will already have the holster and not have to wait seven flipping weeks

thought I didn't need to wait for an incog but I read they take 4-6 weeks to make. I still ordered one two days ago so I'll see
>>
>>29717482
>sprawl
MUH MMA

Jesus christ you're a fucking faggot.
>>
I need a holster for my g19. Should I get one of these, trex arms side car, or one of those Raven appendix ones. As mentioned I pretty much only carry appendix. Which one should I get or is there an even better option? I do like the ones with the extra mag pouch. They spread out the print nice if there ever is some. I could always just buy a generic mag punch with a hook though and just put it right to the left. What do you guys think?
>>
>>29718856

The guy who runs trex arms is an actual autistic skeleton
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 400x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 400x601
>>29718965
Yup he sure is
>>
>>29719293

Have you seen the one where he flubs a reload so he "jabs" the target?

Truly KEK worthy
>>
>>29719307
Looking at some videos of him, he's pretty quick at the draw. tbqh, he should supplement some of that range time at the gym though.
>>
>>29719340
Is his quick draw slightly because his holsters are actually really good for quick drawing?
>>
>>29719340
Yep. He's fast on the range.
Watch *how* he draws.
He arches back like he's twerking, and thrusts his hips forward.

If anyone who bought his shit actually knew anything about empty handed fighting, they'd realize he's asking to get knocked over.
>>
>>29719355
That's because he's appendix carrying. Much quicker method of getting a gun out compared to say 3-5 o'clock carry where you need to reach your arm for your back or side

What's even better is how he's actually drawing from concealment. Most of the time you see people on youtube drawing with their holster/gun exposed.
>>
>>29718856
The trex arms holster is not the reason that guy is fast. There's a video somewhere of a guy doing a .61s draw with his Keeper's concealment. To be honest you can do sub second from appendix with any of the popular kydex appendix holsters, be it JM Custom, the Raven Eidolon, or HSP anything. Just takes daily practice and some diligence in going to the range.
>>
>>29717002
>Appendix carry is fucking stupid.

Found the fat guy who can't carry appendix. Enjoy trying to draw from a seated position.

>>29717492
>not looking to drop a ton of cash
>I'm looking to protect myself, but my life isn't worth the extra cash to do it
>>
>>29719364
Agreed. The truexodus guy on instagram has the same problem. Watching his close retention shooting videos is so cringey.
>>
>Shells for FN pistols
>Shells for the fucking Sphinx

Yet no shell for fucking CZs.

Why do so many holster manufacturers ignore CZs? To date, Bravo, Dara, Ayy Lmao Gear, and one or two mom and pop shops are the only ones I've seen.
>>
>>29713339
>symbology
You mean "Symbolism" you fucking faggot?
>>
>>29720593
> being this dumb and faggot.
Again, watch the Trex arms guy.

If you appendix carry, you physically can't draw while in a strong stance, no matter if you're 600 pounds or 100
>>
>>29720817
Do you just always have a strong stance in public? Going full operator at Walmart I see.
>>
>>29721025

If you stop, re-read, then reevaluate, you'll see your argument is an attempt at misdirection.

I'm talking about assuming a fighting stance during a reaction to a threat.

You 1.) Recognize a threat, 2.) Begin to react to it.

If you're appendix carrying, you are forced to thrust your hips forward, and totally abandon your balance and center of gravity
>>
>>29721444
>you are forced to thrust your hips forward
What?
>>
>>29720817
That's not even true in the slightest. Just ask Southnarc.
>>
>>29721444
>it's physically impossible to bend forward while carrying appendix

How far are you?
>>
>>29721525
>>29721498
>>29721464

> trying super hard to make the argument that you can draw effectively using appendix carry from concealment without giving away your center of gravity

This is sad, guys.

Post ONE video of someone drawing from appendix carry while not bending backwards.

HINT PRO: you can't
>>
>>29721673
Already, did just look at the southnarc video I posted earlier. Skip to 13:30 and watch him draw with his arms pinned and his center of gravity forward. Note that he has a well known "billy goat" drill in his class to emphasize aggressive stance so he definitely knows how important forward drive is to combatives.
>>
>>29721673
You're saying the entire reason appendix is terrible is because of a slight hip thrust? And then calling others dumb faggots?
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.