[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the POW MIA stuff ever become kind of trite to anyone else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: pow mia.jpg (282 KB, 804x1055) Image search: [Google]
pow mia.jpg
282 KB, 804x1055
Does the POW MIA stuff ever become kind of trite to anyone else?
>>
>>29707190
>air force
>>
it gets a little oversaturated, with bumper stickers and flags upon flags, but the message is only how you take it. i take it as an acknowledgement that thousands have died straight out without being reconstituted properly, of which many were indeed unannounced prisoners. we've fought in dozens of foreign wars with varying numbers and little time between them. that sra, that looks like missouri state flag? hope she caught hell for that silly picture
>>
>>29707297
>that sra, that looks like missouri state flag?

fucking lmao
>>
>>29707190
We have zero POWs or MIA right now, so even talking about it is stupid. And at your annual military ball instead of going through some stupid POW MIA ceremony you should just list names of people that are in that status
>>
>>29707297
>hope she caught hell for that silly picture

She'd just shout "EO complaint" if they did
>>
>>29707297
>a nigger woman ever getting flak
>>
>>29707317
She did.
>>
>>29707315
i don't think the point is stupid. the point of it all is the RESPECT it DESERVES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTwdYqQVQB4
it's just trite with the overuse like op was pointing out

>>29707317
i come back around /k/ after months and we're in every thread together for at least 2 years now. are you me?
>>
>>29707190
I wonder how trite it was for the countless POWs left behind in Vietnam.

Show some fucking respect, junior.
>>
>>29708908
1 year getting tortured
weeks or months dying out, struggling to keep your breathing or recover from said torture. that's what the symbol is
>>
>>29708931
>1 year getting tortured
I guess you never read, "Five Years to Freedom."
>>
in the past it wasok but truth is most mia these day are desserters who abandoned their post, not really any pow anymore these days since vietnam.
>>
>>29709003
Jessica Lynch
>>
File: 1384293240361.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1384293240361.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>29707315
>We have zero POWs or MIA right now
>>
>POW
Don't you mean died fighting? I couldn't give a fuck less about any soldier who sat down his rifle and surrendered. Suck on that edge.
>>
>>29709070
>sat down his rifle
I'm guessing you "couldn't give a fuck less" about English or grammar either.
>>
>>29708992
nope
>>
>>29709110
Want to explain how that's incorrect?
>>
>>29709138
Read it. It takes up half your day and educates you for life.
>>
>>29709139
I would but as my teachers and American professors used to say, "Discovering the answer yourself forces you to learn."
>>
>>29709158
Is that your final answer?

>1. Yes, I'm not only retarded but I'm a liar.

>2. No, you're right. I'm sorry I don't know English and will know better in the future.

Choice Is yours fuck boy.
>>
>>29709182
Ah... the tenacity of the ignorant.
>>
>>29709184
So... Why are you on k with out any guns, my boisterous shit poster from across the pond?
>>
>>29709198
You confuse yourself. You've no idea here I am nor what I possess. You, however, are insecure to a fault and likely own more shotguns than rifles.

If you don't get that joke then you are certainly out of my league.
>>
>>29709227
>poorfag statistics.

Look, obviously your lonely and just making conversation at this point. I'd humor you and entertain, but you're a cunt and that's why you don't have anyone to talk to in the first place. So take this painful truth down without denial and work on your shit personality. Now fuck off and better yourself.
>>
>>29709281
You didn't even try on that one. That was softball on a MLB level. Get it together or go take a rest. Dispute is not your forte this morning.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.