[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you could own an anti-tank gun if you were to get a destructive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Pak40_parola_1.jpg (407 KB, 1200x521) Image search: [Google]
Pak40_parola_1.jpg
407 KB, 1200x521
So you could own an anti-tank gun if you were to get a destructive device stamp for it right?

Would each round for it be a destructive device too or only the explosive or incendiary shells? And then an inert non-exploding projective would be fine to just sell as ammo?

What if a company was to go about manufacturing stuff like anti-tank cannons and semi-auto autocannons and anti aircraft guns and sold them to civilians?
>>
>>29699459
There are already such companies. That's what the type 10 FFL is for.
Yuo only need the stamp for the gun and explosive rounds. Depending on the size of shell and powder used you may also need an FEL and to follow their regs as well.
>>
>>29699459
The gun itself is perfectly legal in Switzerland, many people put old pieces in their garden and such, only the ammo is a problem, used to be "just" an explosive device, now it is an explosive device and a weapon of war, and you likely do not want to go trough that amount paperwork.
My neighbor had a 20mm Oerlikon 37 in his garden.
>>
>>29699459
ATF is listening protect your dogs
>>
>>29699767
Nothing illegal at all here though
>>
>>29699607
Why do so many people keep them in their yard?
>>
>>29703984
In case the muslims try to fly in.
>>
>>29699459
I have a busted up m2 my grandfather left me, not stamps or anything here, but im 99% sure it could never be put back together. Ammo is common though, so I guess it doesn't quiet apply the same as anti-tank.
>>
>>29703984
Wouldn't you?
>>
>>29705403
Exposed to the elements? Hell no.

I would keep in in the hall way pointed at the front door.
>>
>>29705601
Cosmoline in the barrel and internals, good coat of paint on the outside.

I know they used to sell them here for a few hundred, also around the same time they were selling anti-tank rifles by mail-order, but still.
>>
>>29705601
You could build a structure around it to shield it while still having it viewable.

>Please do come have a drink with me in the artillery gazebo.
>>
File: PAK 40.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PAK 40.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>29706343
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEREEEEEEE
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.