[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if the 28 pages get declassified and it turns out the Saudis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 17157meccapilgrim.jpg (46 KB, 468x312) Image search: [Google]
17157meccapilgrim.jpg
46 KB, 468x312
So if the 28 pages get declassified and it turns out the Saudis did 9/11, will we have to bring them democracy?

If so, is it safe to assume that the US can remotely brick all those fighters/tanks/ships we've given them over the years?

If we invaded Saudi Arabia how would we deal with Mecca? Politically and logistically. Would we let the Muslims go on hajj or no?

How good is the Saudi military anyway?

Could the American bases in Saudi Arabia defend themselves or at least evacuate if the Saudis tried to sneak attack us first?
>>
>>29697268
Saudis have good tech (courtesy of us) but their army is shit

just look at how they've been wrecked by houthis
>>
>>29697268
Well, it'd be like invading Italy.
>how would we deal with the holy see?

And really, do you want to get involved in another shitty war in the middle east?
>>
The actual info on stuff like 9/11 and JFK won't be revealed until it's either socially irrelevant or the powers that be have plundered their fill from our nation.
>>
>>29697285
I'm surprised Saudi hasn't done another 9/11 considering how hard the US has been cucking them on crude prices.
>>
>>29697268
>28 pages
enlighten me
>>
>>29697268
It's already known that "the Saudis" did 9/11, most of the attackers were Saudi.

Did the Saudi Arabian Government do it, though? Were the royal families involved? I doubt it. There's no way they could benefit from doing that.
>>
>>29697321
Could of sworn most were from the U.A.E.
>>
>>29697303

I read something about the oil prices dropping because the Saudis want to put a halt to natural gas production in the US. Basically with oil prices so low the profit made through fracking is non existent. Thus, we are still reliant on them.
>>
File: 1459396742863.jpg (317 KB, 720x1269) Image search: [Google]
1459396742863.jpg
317 KB, 720x1269
>>29697268
We don't need to brick, it seems it only takes an untrained guerrilla to steal those things.
>>
>>29697268
Yeah, and imagine how many will be killed across the west when the Saudi's activate all those terror cells they've been planting for decades.

Nothing is going to happen, and if anything does happen we're going to see a lot of Americans die on American soil before it's over.
>>
>>29697268
The Saudi Arabian Gov't was in on 9/11, they are notorious for officially spreading their special blend of Wahhabist Islam across the world in questionable ways.

Theres are reason the Saudis said they will pull some hundred(s) billion(s) dollars out of our economy if we release the 28 pages. It's because the 28 pages show Saudi OFFICIAL involvement and will destroy any support in congress for a continuing alliance with them.

Hillary Clinton gets billions donated by the Saudi Arabian govermment officially through the Clinton foundation, so if she wins do not expect to ever see the pages.

Saudi Arabia is just freaking the fuck out because the stupid fucking americans are gonna see that they were complicit and helped instigate 9/11, and not just by virtue of the hijackers being Saudi arabian nationals.

The day after 9/11 the entire saudi royal family was wisked back to their country on private jets while all air travel was shut down. Courtesy of Dubya.

So yes, there is a reason why 28 pages are CLASSIFIED from the 9/11 report.
>>
>>29697313

https://28pages.org/faq/

It's been all over the news lately. Basically we think it's proof that Saudi government officials inside the US financed and otherwise gave support to the 9/11 terrorists. We don't know for sure though because the info has been classified.

Several congressmen have read the 28 pages and while they can't reveal what it is they have publicly said that this shit is important and the people deserve to know. So there's been a big push to declassify it.

And just the other day the Saudis threatened to crash our economy by selling off 750bil in gov bonds in response to a bill that would hold them accountable for terrorism. So that's some really suspicious shit right there.
>>
>>29697268
You wont do shit to them even if they publicly admit that they are behind 9/11.
If anything was to happen to them, you might aswell let russians have half of europe agan.
And also, Israel needs to keep its influence.
Im sorry, but you all know that its true
>>
File: A1qWKY9.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
A1qWKY9.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>29697418
Good let them come, maybe we'll finally be closer to the end than we ever have been.
>>
>>29697439
The 28 pages aren't from the 9/11 report, it's from the "Joint Inquiry Into Intelligence Activities Before and After the Terrorists Attacks of September 2001".

Just saying, this seems to be a common misconception. The 9/11 report was useless.
>>
>>29697439
>CLASSIFIED!!1!!!!
>I somehow know what entails on these 28 pages
>>
>>29697363
This. They want to the the world's major oil producer because they don't have anything else.
>>
>>29697481
>I somehow know what entails on these 28 pages
Hmm.... well.... Only 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry was classified. I guess that's not at all suspicious.

Heres what the men who have seen the 28 pages say;
https://28pages.org/quotable/

so yes it's easy to assume along with other bits of evidence and behavior of Saudi Arabia we know what's on the 28 pages.
>>
>>29697290
>the powers that be

jew detected
>>
>>29697363
Thy did the same shit in the past plenty of times.
>>
Saudi Arabia is a country run by an ineffective, shitty government that bribes its populace to keep them complacent.

Their economic, social, and political stability relies on oil exports. If we just made a habit of blowing up all of their wells and refineries as soon as they popped up, the problem would solve itself soon enough.

[spoiler]won't ever happen though. Saudi Arabia is a shit country, but it's one of the only countries that is stable enough to reliably help the U.S. against the turrists[/spoiler]
>>
>>29697567

Yeah those long gas lines in the 70's were fun. I can still hear my parents bitching about them.
>>
>>29697363
Pretty much.

Venezuela, Russia, and almost every other OPEC nation is suffering horrendous consequences because Saudi Arabia insists on holding its shitty monoculture economy together.

Fuck Iran or Israel. Saudi Arabia is actually the worst country in the Middle East.
>>
>>29697569
I think the implications here is that the KSA is actually causing terrorism, not fighting it.
>>
>>29697619
Thats a valid assumption

Considering the Saudi's are an ally to us in the same way Nazi Germany was an ally in the years leading up to our involvement.
>>
>>29697268
Pretty sure Saudis will crash world oil markets if U.S do any sharp moves against them.
>>
>>29697670
As if they could do anything to stop the rest of the world from walking right over them.
>>
>>29697268
>Saudis did 9/11

I thought it was already a public secret that Mossad was linked to 911.
They wouldn't work with the Saudis, I don't think.
>>
>>29697268
What do you mean when it turn out the Saudis did 9/11???
This has been known since 2001
>>
>>29697670
Pssh, we just replace them with our Shale exports.Even better if we just bomb their ass split it among us and the Eastern European countries, because Western Europe is too much of a spineless faggot.
>We colony 2.0 nao
>>
>>29697712
Nah.

The "public secret" general assumption is that they were all in on it somehow. At least up to Cheney for us for war profiteering, whole thing was about war profiteering, not oil like hippies like to say. Or, to keep oil profits up for the House of Saud, if anything.

Personally, I think that if Mossad didn't have direct involvement (As it was clear Israel had something to do with it because of a couple factors), they caught wind of what was going on and decided to help it along and ensure it took off.

Remember, keeping the Middle East destabilized and mad helps nobody more than Saudi Arabia and Israel, even if they are semi-mortal enemies. They both get to use it as an excuse for their actions, and profit off of and keep power over there. It's already clear SA funds terrorism, it isn't much of a leap.
>>
>>29697670
If Saudi Arabia sunk back into the ocean tomorrow, we would immediately fill the void. The amount of oil and shale and natural gas we have in the United States is fucking insane and most of it is untouched.

We have more than triple what Saudi Arabia has.
>>
>>29697773
Shale isn't profitable enough to survive the inevitable sabotage of the Global oil market the Saudis would pull, nor would it be sustainable through the multi-year war effort that would be required to destroy the Saudi government. There is also the whole matter of higher seismic activity in areas where Shale production is popular.

Saudi Arabia has placed itself in a position where it is effectively immune to outside attacks. If the country is going to go down, it's going to have to be from internal upheaval or revolution.
>>
>>29697843
Shale will still withstand some of the blow due to financial engineering, as the oil rigs won't go anywhere, but as time wears on yes we'll see more bankruptcies.

I think SA is more worried about Iran ramping up its production to pre-sanctions level as its able to produce oil cheaply there too. Oil is going to stay quite low for a while, and it will bleed the bloated SA welfare state like crazy. There are more people entering the Saudi Arabian then there are jobs being created or economic growth to keep up with.
>>
>>29697843
>we have more than shale
>most of our national parks and off our coast we have twelve times the untapped oil reserves that the saudi's have
>>
>>29697892
With oil prices being this low, it's not profitable enough to prop up oil rigs off the coast yet.

The only relatively cheap production the US has is oil, and the Saudis are a bit miffed at that.
>>
>>29697892
Call me a bleeding heart faggot but I don't think we should be tearing up our national parks for oil until things get a lot worse.

I fucking hate Saudi Arabia, but destroying them would send some pretty massive ripples that are going to hurt everyone and open up yet another power vacuum in a region that desperately needs some semblance of stability.
>>
>>29697919
KSA is funding all those radical clerics and terrorist training camps that are making the region unstable.
>>
>>29697363
I also imagine that killing research into non petrochemical sources of energy is a goal.
If you keep the prices low, there's no economic incentive to look for an alternative.
>>
>>29697947
Not to mention they're responsible for the radicalization of Islam in Europe and promote the No Go Zones. Either we finish their influence now and force them to reform their religion or we suffer a demographic and political change in Europe.
>>
>>29697919
Saudi Arabia is fucking awful, but as long as there's an oil market it will remain in world geo-politics. It's not going to collapse soon, and I think the Al-Saud family is wary of the fact that the fat years are gone and they have to contend with Iran for the oil market share.
>>
>>29697497
Mfw Dubai will be a shithole as soon as we get serious about alternative energy.
>>
File: GCC.png (289 KB, 1190x588) Image search: [Google]
GCC.png
289 KB, 1190x588
>>29697992
Actually, Dubai and UAE had made some serious attempts to diversify from oil, and it has a serious financial and corporate sector right now, but yeah, it's still going to get a hit.
>>
>>29697958
Fossil fuel industry killed nuclear. Even managed to get the useful morons environmentalists to take up the anti nuke agenda.
>>
>>29697268
US won't do shit if it was the king himself piloting one of the planes.

Any war in S. Arabia would drag the rest of emirs into war. The end result would be oil 200$+ which would throw US, EU, China's, Indian economies into a recession possibly even depression. In US oil is and will always be a small portion of economy. There is a negative relationship between energy prices and economic activity and oil is the most important energy source. In relative terms US would probably increase power over EU, China, India but in absolute terms US would suffer. Also important to remember is that Deutsche bank is unstable with 60$ trillion in leveraged assets, several other large EU banks are also overexposed an unstable and the only reason why they haven't collapses is the small economic growth brought about by low oil/commodity prices. Push oil prices to high and economy will slow down and these banks will go under dragging the rest of the world down.
>>
>>29698029
That makes me angry. Shouldn't Greens be totally on board with nuclear?
>>
>>29698178

"But where are you going to put all of the nuclear waste?"
>>
>>29698178
No, because green party supporters are predominantly dumb and are inherently against all forms of power that use any kind of fuel regardless of how clean or safe it is in comparison to anything else.
>>
>>29698178
The perception is that if a Nuclear plant fails it becomes a world-ending cataclysm. The potential drawbacks outweigh the positives. Chernobyl, Fukashima, and the others haven't really helped.

I know next to nothing about Nuclear, but isn't coal slag just as harmful as nuclear waste?
>>
>>29698178
Yes.

Right now into research, they should theoretically be aiming towards nuclear sheds for each family with the power of the Sun that's safe.
>>
>>29698222
>witnessed
I cannot stand that argument.

What will we do with all these carbon emissions?

You can bury nukerods or shoot them into snackbars tbqh fampai
>>
>>29698178
Greens aren't pro environment, they are anti human.
>>
>>29698227
>Chernobyl

I thought he was referring to nuclear fusion, not fission, my bad I'm high.

It's the ultimate.

The downside with a fission reactor is continuously needed to pour water over the spent fuel rods.
>>
>>29697268

You don't make stuff that can be shut down remotely, that would be really fucking stupid
>>
>>29697268
> will we have to bring them democracy
No, because realpolitik. Governments will cooperate to make up a scapegoat and then continue on like it was nothing.

>If so, is it safe to assume that the US can remotely brick all those fighters/tanks/ships we've given them over the years?
No, they are not giving those up just like that.

>If we invaded Saudi Arabia how would we deal with Mecca?
You wouldn't. The best course of action would be simply not touching it even with a 100-foot pole.

>How good is the Saudi military anyway?
It's shit, but the insurgency they can start will make Vietcong, Taliban and ISIS look like 3 naked underage goatfuckers in comparison.

>Could the American bases in Saudi Arabia defend themselves
Yes they could, but they'd still be in peril and will require reinforcements real fast.
>>
America should never declare war on Saudi Arabia.

Instead, we should just publicly break our alliance with them, sit back with some popcorn, and watch Iran punk them.
>>
>>29698263
Are practical fusion reactors even a possibility with our current technology?
>>
>>29698227
>Isn't coal slag just as harmful as nuclear waste?
Yeah, coal kills tens of thousands of people a year, IIRC.
>>
>>29697290
But anon, we know what happened with JFK.

Why is it so hard for some people to believe that some /r9k/-tier faggot might be deluded enough to think that assassinating the president might be a smart decision? We share a website with people just like Oswald.
>>
>>29697330

Wrong. Also, it's could HAVE. HAVE.

Illiterate malaprop-dropping dipshit
>>
>>29698029
I am all for nuclear just keep it at least 500 km away from me. In reality Hydro should also be pushed forward. Its not the solution but it could contribute far more if we disregard the right of fishes to fuck.
>>
>>29698367

Just make those generators that make power from moving up and down in the ocean waves. Then you don't have to worry about the environmental aspects of dams.
>>
>>29697593
It's Israel and Saudi Arabia that are the cancer.

If they weren't there, nothing else would be happening.
>>
>>29698367
Why not Thorium reactors?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorium-based_nuclear_power
>>
I'm starting to wonder if the detente with Iran isn't the US hedging it's bets because Saudi Arabia might need to be denounced for being complicit with 9/11 in a major way. Might be thinking about switching allies.

Awesome, I say. The Iranians are a good deal less retarded and better organized than those Saudi fuckheads.
>>
Why would you need a war? Seize every Saudi family asset in the west and they would last a week at most.

I don't know why the Saudis think they are strong, they have a weak military and almost everything they own can be taken off them at anytime via sanctions and a computer.
>>
>>29697782
I love the way hippies like to scream it was about oil, when we turned all the oil we seized over to the new government
>>
>>29698227
>isn't coal slag just as harmful as nuclear waste?
N-no, until recently fly ash was one of our most prominent fillers for carpet backing. And we're a multi-billion dollar company. Shit was cheap, but since Obama came out with tax credits for using waste by products, it just isn't worth it anymore. Because everyone uses it now.
>>
File: image.jpg (408 KB, 1800x1123) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408 KB, 1800x1123
>>29697843
>multi-year war effort that would be required to destroy the Saudi government.
>multi year
There's a way around that anon
>>
>>29697321
>Did the Saudi Arabian Government do it, though?

No. But the Afghani government didn't 'do' it either. Al Qaida did and the Afghanis just hosted them as guests. We gave them a chance to turn bin Laden over and they didn't. Their government was effectively dysfunctional (letting foreigners base terrorist operations there) so we went in.

The Saudis are more or less in the same boat. In 1979, Islamists took over the Grand Mosque to try and topple the House of Saud (which they thought was too secular). Although the Islamists were eventually caught, the king bought off the Wahabists and now pretty much let them run the country.
>>
>>29697363

we are not reliant on them. Despite the proce collapse we are a net exporter. The saudis are just trying to maintain se degree of competitiveness.
>>
>>29697321
>Did the Saudi Arabian Government do it, though? Were the royal families involved?
Parts of it, yes. The establishment faction of the family shut down the pro-terrorist side after the shitstorm of 9/11, even assassinating one of their own who was reputedly involved in the op.
>>
>>29697593
>Fuck Iran or Israel. Saudi Arabia is actually the worst country in the Middle East.
I've been saying that for years. The funniest part is, Saudi Arabia actually has the sort of power over the USA that /pol/tards think Israel does.
>>
>>29697593
Yup. I find the Saudis unpleasant on every level.
>>
>>29698964
Who got assassinated? You got any links?
>>
File: 1456783401679.png (522 KB, 634x479) Image search: [Google]
1456783401679.png
522 KB, 634x479
>its a /pol/ conspiracy theory episode
>>
>>29697268
Starting any conflict with the Saudi royal family will be the end of Western civilization.

Mecca is the holiest ground for the 1,8 billion non fanatical muslims and they will lose all of their shit globally if the US or a "coalition" of Western forces even threatened to enter, this is fact.

The Western people are not any where near prepared for the onslaught it will face. That little attack in France proves this beyond a reasonable doubt. That kind of shit is a way of life now for tens of millions of muslims and daily attacks like that hardly stop them from shopping and socializing. That happening regularly in our nations and we will be hiding in our basements. The US and maybe Sweden are the only nations where the civilian population would be able to defend themselves as we are armed.

Europe is fucked...the average citizen in Europe has not a clue that the immigrants are really an invasion force and have weapons caches all over.

If that attack used 200 goatfuckers instead of 12 it would have brought Fance to a standstill for weeks. If they did that in all the nations that now have tens of thousands of invaders stationed and used 3,000 fanatics in a loosely organized series of attacks Their food supply chains, mass transportation and we would see the local governing agencies collapse.

These are the truths waiting for us if we attack the nation that holds Mecca, Attacking them will bring suicide bombings, suicide attacks and truck bombs to every Western nation on the planet.

Continued
>>
continued from ,>>29699230, still not worth reading all this

Nothing to see here move along

Now the thing that most Americans don't know is that the Saudi royal family has been funding tens of thousands of wahhabi schools globally .. even with in the US .... that preach hatred for all Infidels and support using violence against Infidels.

We have no idea how many tens of thousands of natural burn Americans have been brought up in this environment and how well they are armed. We do know about the dozens of training camps across the nation and that they have access to the same weapons and ammunition our second amendment grants the rest of us.

The Saudi royal family has been preparing for this for over 35 years very actively almost as long as George Soros' has been trying to force commie revolution in Western nations.

So when they say they can make America pay you had better fucking well believe them. Stop thinking we are bullit proof on US soil.

We are no where near as invincible as we have been taught.
We absolutely are the biggest and baddest SOBs as far as total war but when it comes to the simple act of killing as many mother fuckers as cheaply as you can the goat fuckers have us beat six ways from Sunday and to deny that is to live with you head buried in the dirt.

I could wqrite a small book showing all the ways we're fucked as things stand but it wouldn;t change shit.

The good news is America really IS a sleeping giant. We may get kicked around real good before we come together as Americans but once we do ....topkek.
>>
>>29697782
What are the factors that implicate Israel?
>>
>>29697268
Solution: Glass the entire ME. Starting with Israel of course.
>>
>>29697791
You don't understand what crash the market means. It's not that there wouldn't be enough oil; rather the opposite. Further, because there's so much, we can't pull ours out of the ground profitably, so our options are buy it from the enemy or subsidize drilling with public debt.
>>
>>29699230
Not to get all /pol/ in ya dude but "the end of Western civilization" is a little ridiculous. Pretty sure the West would win if it came to that.
>>
>>29698350
>dipshit

Fuck off double nigger, did you think I left? I'm on my phone like a human in between normal people activities you basement dwelling cum gurgling sissy slut.

That has been the narrative for the longest time.
>>
>>29699118
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/usa-911-3000-americans-for-three-saudi-princes/

https://www.saudiembassy.net/archive/2002/news/Page236.aspx

http://www.salon.com/2003/10/18/saudis_2/
>According to Posner’s account, two Arab-American special forces personnel posed as Saudis and took over the questioning of Zubaydah at the secret location in Afghanistan. CIA officials observing from another room watched Zubaydah’s reaction with amazement: He was visibly relieved to be in “Saudi” hands, and started talking. He named three Saudi princes, recited their private phone numbers, and told his interrogators to call one prince, saying, “He will tell you what to do.”
>>
>>29699240
You're right, that wasn't worth reading at all.
>>
>>29697791
lets not exclude Canada and their oil-sands eh?
>>
>>29698227
The problem was those were old style nuclear reactors, even Fukushima was an obsolete design wrapped in modern trappings.
>>
>>29699523
>oil sands
Expensive and dirty, much like shale. It's no substitute for LSC
>>
File: 1454138268348.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454138268348.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>29699312
I'm not /pol/, I haven't spent 20 minutes there since it was brought back.

Talking about an invasion force is completely thread and board related and I stand by every thing I posted.

If you want to debate the global ramifications of a military conflict against the Saudi royal family I have a lot of free time today and I have a lot of knowledge to share.
If you want to shit post fuck off.
>>29699518
Where was I wrong?
>>
Even if the Saudis were behind it don't expect the U.S. to do anything. They are an important ally in the region and are deeply economically intertwined with the U.S.
>>
>>29699230
>>29699240
We're not going to attack the Saudi royals but we might break alliance with them, which would be suitable enough.
>>
I saw this sub on 4chan home and had to see.

It isn't far off that the Panama papers actually have something regarding 9/11, the CIA is notorious in having records/ tabs on everything they can squirm their way into. If they didn't have some crap on Prince Faizel money laundering into some ridiculous post-Mujahadeen I would be quite surprised. And I doubt anyone's going to do much other than pay lip service or an economic sanction.
No invasions. And no not economically entwined, they depend on US more so we them, they are not China.

>>29697268
1) If there does happen to be a war it would mostly go like Iraq. Hejaz, the section of SArabia that borders Red Sea see themselves as an independent nation under occupation. They hate the Riyadh government and even if it was the heathen Americans who brought destruction upon Saudis, they can have their mullah spin some shit like 'God willed it" ie "Allahu Akbar-*something something*". That's the greater part of SA you don't have to worry about.
2) Also SA is a desert country that means outside some outlying settlements, there's only wandering nomads and wastes, so there only need be focus on the cities. Strategic neutralization such as US did in the Gulf War against the Iraqi Air would disable most of SA war potential as their TCNs would fight like shit despite great tech due absolute abysmal leadership and communication. If not a total breakdown as seen in Kuwait, think Fall of Saigon style snafu.

>>29697321
Yes, while officially they deny any involvement, it's been known for quite some time that one of the king's brother had laundered quite a bit of his assets to help fund various militias, there was some bullshit excuse and he was never implicated, nobody ever brought it back up again.
>>
>>29700411
The topic of the thread is what happens of we have to bring a bunch of freedoms to the Saudis after the American public learns the truth. Everything I posted was relevant and in my opinion honest likely outcomes. Action reports have been written up covering these scenarios on US soil as well as all over Europe.
I'll say it again, if the US forces the Saudis hand we are in for the shitstorm of the millennia. It will be that bad for Western nations and we are no where ready for it. I think it could be the triggering factor people like George Soros and the various communist and socialist groups have been trying to create to bring forth their glorious peoples revolution. If you are going to tell me no large well funded and well organized groups haven't been pushing for just that for decades You're either a troll of full potato.

Tell me HOW I'm wrong or stop quoting.
>>
>>29700663
Saudis would eat their own, bro. It's every prince/sheik for himself. There are plenty of bad Saudis and plenty of good Saudis. Generalizing them as one big group of loyalists, traitors, allies, or enemies is an exercise in futility that will end in frustration
>>
>>29697268
What'd I really love to see is a Shia Iraq. The sudden invasion of Yemen over Shia taking power there shows how much of a staunch Sunni the Saudis are. Iraq with Iran backing will be seen as the complete loss of the heart of the unnamed Suuni Caliphate. Iran and SA will be at complete loggerheads while fighting proxy wars anywhere where there is a Shia minority. Muslims fighting Muslims, and they would be too damned focused to provide funding for Western bound aggression.
>>
>>29700663
That would be great. There's no other place that deserves Russian Communism more than the Sauds. Socialist? Saudi Arabia would become full potato, struggling with both hands to find ass. Shit storm of the millennia? Nah man, see, every Muslim already hates filthy unbelievers, they merely tolerate us until they are want for Paradise and 72 virgins.
Freedoms? Every single Islamic nation's law derive some form of legitimacy to Sha'riah, a very conservative and Islamic document. What everybody failed to understand is that every faithful Muslim see that there NEEDS to be Shariah, they never wanted 'freedom' because they don't know how or what to use it for.
>>
>>29700663
>and in my opinion honest likely outcomes.
Huh, I thought you were arguing for reasons the US Government would reject any action against the Saudis. Do you really think it's likely that the US would go to war over a reveal of Saudi royal involvement in the 9/11 attacks? I mean, it's a casus belli, for sure, but people in general see the Iraq War as a terrible mistake and Americans are desperate to avoid a repeat performance. President Obama has also been veering more and more noninterventionist about the middle east recently.

>I think it could be the triggering factor people like George Soros and the various communist and socialist groups have been trying to create to bring forth their glorious peoples revolution. If you are going to tell me no large well funded and well organized groups haven't been pushing for just that for decades You're either a troll of full potato.

Uniting the American people against a common enemy of crazy Jihadis would make a leftist uprising exceedingly unlikely desu fampai. This is a weird tangent for you to go on.
>>
Maybe we can prop up the Rashids. Arabian Civil War 3.0
Rashidi Arabia doesn't sound as nice though.
>>
>>29701649
how about giving it back to jordan's hashemi family? that'd work i think
>>
>>29700695
>The sudden invasion of Yemen over Shia taking power there shows how much of a staunch Sunni the Saudis are.
The Saudi royal family are the thru architects of this great Arab spring revolution. They want a global Caliphate and they believe they are the true descendants of mohamad.

Their infiltration of both the democrats and republicans is almost complete. Look at McCain helping arm ISIS in Syria and hard Clinton worked to bring down Libya.
Just because this shit sounds like it;s straight from prisonplanet doesn't mean it didn't happen right in front of your eyes/
>>
>>29700850
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to infer the Saudis were in league with the socialists and communists. My apologies if it came across that way. I meant to say the threat from the Saudis is as real as the threat from Soros and his ilk.
>>29700882
Here, try it this way.
Say the 28 pages are rock solid evidense that we went to war with Irac knowing it was the Saudi royal family that organised the attack. WHat would American opinion be, like the man in the street...what happens then?

One thing I never really believed in the 911 hype was that the US gov helped Bin Ladens family and dozens of other high placed members of the house of Saud leave America the day after the attack.
Turns out that shit was true. Half a dozen intercontinental jets were the only planes ... other than military aircraft ... in the air on 9/12. How the fuck does that happen? That raises so many other questions I just stopped looking in that rabbit hole.

My biggest fear right now is shit hitting the fan on US soil and the socialists and communists here in the US starting riots and general violent urban shenanigans.
These fuckers are now walking around carrying signs calling for revolution. I can't believe the shit I'm seeing on our streets but the occupy hippies / anarchists were allowed to take over public space for fucking months and we have a proud socialist doing pretty well running for fucking president. We are in trouble.
>>
>>29697418
That's war for you.
>>
>>29699291
Hard to do that with a super power bombing the literal fuck out of your supply and logistics chain.
>>
>>29702187
The thing almost all of us are missing is the fact that the USA has never been challenged on it's own soil. If these goat fuckers start shit in a hundred places in the US at once all of that attention will be taken away from foreign soil.
Then Europe would be alone in defending it's clay. That's my point. If they start shit everywhere at once it would takes months before an organized front could be a thing. Not for America because AMERICAFUCKYEA but most western nations will be behind after about 24 hours of these "refugees" going full fucking jihadi.

EDurope is so far from prepared for this kind of thing that they may lose to much to come back. You don't think this is true but I'm telling you that the people who write American action plans believe it completely.

We are looking at a situation where enough pieces come together that it would win half the battle needed for our enemies to turn almost all of western civilization into third world shit holes.

So I say it again. When the Saudi royal family says it can make America pay and pay dearly they are speaking the truth.
>>
>>29697992
For small nations it's fairly easy to diversify. But they were early to the finance market party compared to the Saudis. Not everyone can have a New York or Shanghai, and Dubai has the market on rich Arab cities mostly covered.
>>
>>29698222

This makes me so fucking furious.

So little is produced! So fucking little! You could store all the earth's nuclear waste for the next thousand years in one facility in the middle of bumfuck nowhere the size of a small military outpost.

And what little is produced, can be used in other kinds of nuclear reactors anyway! If nuclear was more common, we would paradoxically have less nuclear waste because we'd have a use for it!

GRAAAAAGH!

Earth is really fucking big!

And it's not like radioactivity is unnatural! Man didn't fucking invent that shit. There are radioactive places on earth that have nothing to do with man! There are naturally formed nuclear reactors for fuck's sake.

Nuclear is literally the only sensible future of energy. Mankind needs to man up, throw off its vagina and put on it's lead underpants already.
>>
>>29699369
>That has been the narrative for the longest time.
Of the UAE? nothing has ever said it was the UAE. It has always been the saudi's.
>>
>>29702877

>Tips fedora rapidly
>>
>>29702923

*Has never, ever managed to hold an interesting conversation with anyone, ever.*

*Doesn't understand that that isn't witty, it just makes everyone reading want to stab you.

*Also i fucked your mother last night and took the condom off half way through.*
>>
File: 9elGnTa.png (68 KB, 580x809) Image search: [Google]
9elGnTa.png
68 KB, 580x809
>open thread
>hurr durr Saudis control all da oil
>hurrr Saudis can crash da oil market
>muh shale makes none of dem money
>muh economy will get rekt without oil

Saudi Arabia hasn't been relevant since shale kicked off. If oil prices rise, then more shale oil is pumped.

Shale is the new swing producer that stabilises the markets. Saudi Arabia is fucked.

SA is pumping tons of oil because
>they hate the Russians and Iranians, and want to destabilise Iraq who is under Iranian influence
>Saudi economy is 90% dependent on oil, unlike the US economy, which is a developed and diversified economy

Yep. Stick to weapons, /k/.
>>
>>29697268
>>how good is the saudi military

there is no saudi military.

or, rather, it literally couldn't move 200 miles without simply dissipating under the weight of its own failed logistics.
>>
>>29699240
We should just break alliance with them and allow Iran to just nuke their shit up
>>
>>29702585
You got any sources? Not saying I don't believe you but I got some time to kill and i find this shit fascinating. More on scion planners and what not
>>
>>29697439
Please America
Pull the trigger
Regards, the rest of the Middle East
>>
File: 1460767396963.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1460767396963.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
>>29698227
/sci/ is the best authority and I pretty much browse it for these sorts of discussions, but Chernobyl was active up until 1999 if I'm recalling correctly. Fukushima actually has two plants, the Dai Ichi and the Dai Nii(-san), and the older dai ichi plant was the one that melted down whilst the one with very basic safety precautions was able to chug along through a fucking tsunami. We're at the point where we will never have a Chernobyl style reactor meltdown but even if hypothetically we had one every 50 years, it would still cause less deaths than either solar, wind, or hydro-electric. People are just more scared of nukes than they are of dams, even though dams are statistically a lot more dangerous.

If nuclear was so dangerous, why would the US Navy be so reliant on having it power literally the only things keep America relevant? I wish greenies would realize that if we can entrust the bumfuck nukies in the navy with running this shit, professional civilian contractors far away from any targets would be a lot better and a lot safer.
>>
File: saudi.jpg (108 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
saudi.jpg
108 KB, 500x750
>>29698527
interesting post.... esp when you look at Reagan's buddy-buddy attitude when it came to Iran while he was Pres.

>>29699064
>I find the Saudis unpleasant on every level.
Would you find pic related's lips wrapped around your cock unpleasant?

>>29699240
>We are no where near as invincible as we have been taught.
Are you paid by the post? "Mens sana in corpore sano" faggot. Don't try to spread bullshit disinfo. If that shit ever happened like you say, with 'sleeper cells' and a bunch of horseshit, and the joo-controled media actually depicted these shitheads as the enemy instead of "a person of arabic decent" with no explaination of motive or religion, then there would be hell for any arab in the USA.
>>
>>29698527
Interesting point.
>>
>>29697268
>So if the 28 pages get declassified and it turns out the Saudis did 9/11, will we have to bring them democracy?

No. We bring them enriched plutonium. During the Eid. Over Mecca.
>>
>>29703010
It's a God damn shame that what would have ben the best friend the USA could have ever had in that part of the world hates us because we put a violent dictator in power there. The Shah was a brutal motherfucker, like baby doc Duvalier and all the other despots who we put in leadership roles.

Real shame the only way to get the people in that part of the world to follow any kind of civilized rule is to be willing to violently murder them by the thousands.
>>
>>29703046
>You got any sources?
Can you be more specific. Some things I can source and others I can offer no citation for because of clearances.

You have to understand that I'm not the only one here who would love to talk about things ... it's just that we can't give citation. Asking for citation is always valid but just because someone can;tr give sources doesn't mean they are trolling.

Truth is the posters here over the years who have dropped truth could never give solid citation and you understand why.

Honestly if you start researching these topics online you will find your own citation once you learn how to separate the chaff from the truth. The truth is really fucking scary anon, I'm not even shitting.
>>
>>29703554
I'm not paid for my posts and you are a complete idiot if you think the US homeland won't be completely in play when the goatfuckers go all out.

You and the people like you are the sole reason we won;'t be ready when they start their shit. You and people like you keep telling us not to be Islamophobic, to be more understanding.

Fuck you...they want every one of us dead. They masturbate to thoughts of slowly cutting our heads off with hand knives. They want us to die slowly and painful. FUCK YOU YOU COWARDLY COCKSUCKER.

I'm wide awake. I saw how they live when I was in the sandbox. I know what they are capable of. You don't, you're a fucking happy idiot who will freeze up and cry when they start killing our civilians. FUCK YOU>
>>
>>29703824
>>29703889
So... All bullshit you made up in your head then. Quit polluting this board with your faggot fanfiction please. Come back when you have a clue.

There is no way America is facing any sort of existential threat from Muslims, no matter how motivated or resourceful. Bubba population alone vs entire Jihadi population, I'll put my money on Bubba every time.

Fucking Eurofags. Get your own shit together before you shitpost about a country you know nothing about.
>>
>>29697268
With uranium.
>>
File: CB2gAMMUEAABB6E.jpg (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CB2gAMMUEAABB6E.jpg
31 KB, 600x400
>yfw the pages are declassified and it turns out Canada did 9/11
>>
That picture looks like somebody flushed Mecca.
>>
>>29704149
We can only dream anon
>>
>>29702075
>My biggest fear right now is shit hitting the fan on US soil and the socialists and communists here in the US starting riots and general violent urban shenanigans.
Uh, no, anyone who loves our country, our way of life, will go fucking apeshit. This shit would mean the government we have would be absolutely ducked, since it would have facilitated an attack against the people. There would be hell to pay, either it would have to make amends or be rebuilt. (or severely reworked, some people would need to stand in front of the SCOTUS)
>>
>>29704019
>So... All bullshit you made up in your head then.
Of course it is.
I mean if all it took was for an insider to dox themselves to give you citation they would do that in a second.
>>
File: nuclear_mushroom_cloud.jpg (194 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_mushroom_cloud.jpg
194 KB, 1024x768
>>29697268
>>
>>29705296
You're not an insider. You have nothing productive to add to this conversation.
>>
>>29702983
They got roads and plenty of gas, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x555
>>29704916
I legit think that there would be treason charges and executions levied if someone in the government was found to be directly responsible. Not just negligent, but deliberately "I knew this was happening and chose to do nothing" or "I knowingly aided them or suppressed evidence".

There would be blood. As much as America hates foreign attacks and responds in an ape shit matter, it has NOTHING on the rage and paranoia we have over infiltration. Just look at the red scares over the years, and our reaction.
And the communists did pretty much jack shit.

Imagine the outrage that would happen. Heads would roll. There would be no hope for them. No fair trial, nothing. Only their blood would stop the fire.

And then, if Saudis did do it, the Saudis in America would wake up much like the Japanese Americans did after Pearl Harbor: they wouldn't recognize the work around them. And it would only grow worse if no action was taken against the Saudi government proper.
>>
>>29697268

US state has killed several million people for the lulz wuth no real protest.
I think they can withold a few sheets of paper with no protest too.
>>
Fighting the Saudis wouldn't fit the narrative.

If anyone had any definitive evidence that the Saudis were behind 9/11, I bet they are fucking fish/crab shit by now +15 years.
>>
>>29697363
Unfortunately it has gotten out of hand for saudistan, they're starting to feel the burn for cash while dealing with Isis and us production can resume without much effort desu
>>
>>29703554
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>29697321
>did the royal family do it

certain members certainly contributed to it, but its complicated because the family is like hundreds if not thousands big
>>
File: general trump.jpg (44 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
general trump.jpg
44 KB, 659x659
>>29697268
>result of this lawsuit proves the saudis caused 9/11
>Obummer wiffle waffles on nuking the shit out of them
>Trump immediately says "this is the war we should have fought in 2003, when you elect me I'll make them pay"
>landslide victory
>war were declared
>MAGA intensifies
>>
>>29702585
>If these goat fuckers start shit in a hundred places in the US at once people will be burning down mosques and murdering random muslims in a great genocidal cleansing of islam, then nuke the kaaba
ftfy
>>
>>29697268

>If so, is it safe to assume that the US can remotely brick all those fighters/tanks/ships we've given them over the years?

are you retarded enough to think that a tank is an iphone?
>>
>>29704115
>sorry?
>>
>>29697843
>the multi-year war effort that would be required to destroy the Saudi government.
we need country flags, because that is a hilarious statement only a dune coon would think.
>implying they can ship oil when the US navy is sinking any ship on the sea with a saudi port of call
>implying they can produce oil from bombed oil fields
>implying they can govern as every city and military installation gets bombed to dust
>implying they won't flee like saddam and get strung up on piano wire or get stabbed in the ass like khadafi
>>
>>29697670
The Saudis are as limp dick as Bob Dole. Their sweet light crude is running out and the market demand for a barrel of crude is far less than what they need to sustain their country. I don't remember what article it was I read, but they will be bankrupt in less than two decades if the price of crude doesn't rise.

In any case, fuck the Saudis they jew us harder than Israel.
>>
>>29698294
Because kind anon, that's scary as shit
>>
how about we just have a minuteman hit them when they're all praying to their cube thing.
wipe out half the population and then roll in the cleaners.
>>
>>29697453
would be nice if US and Russia could unite in a grand protestant-orthodox coalition and glass the entire middle east

just imagine the beauty of tu-160s and b-1s flying bombing runs in tandem...
>>
>>29697481
say there's a picture of a man riding on something... the something has been completely clipped out of the image but this man is wearing a 10 gallon hat, has a bandolier and two revolvers and wears boots of a familiar design for this kind of attire.

what the fuck do you think he's probably riding on?

You don't have to see things to know what they are. Sometimes darkness is where the answers are.
>>
>>29703889
>You and the people like you are the sole reason we won;'t be ready when they start their shit. You and people like you keep telling us not to be Islamophobic, to be more understanding.
you really need to go back to /pol/ m8

the key to "radical islamic terrorism" is that we don't have a clear nation state to blame and the individual attacks are not big enough to warrant a real reprisal, if we could even find a clear target to fuck up. If we had 10 attacks, let alone "muh hundreds of sleeper cells" we'd see congress fasttrack the lovechild of the indian removal act and Executive Order 9066, then deny Obamas denial and attempt to impeach him for treason/maguffin, to round up all the domestic dune coons not already murdered by the american citizenry. Then literally declare war on islam and preemptively nuke/conventional anti silo missile the pakis and start the 10th crusade.

Which is why they won't do that. A sleeping giant doesn't care for an ant crawling on his toe, but 100 ants will make him wake up and get the raid, then find the ant trail, then pour molten aluminum into the nest.
>>
>>29702075
>we have a proud socialist doing pretty well running for fucking president. We are in trouble.

Do you agree that if he is democratically elected and wins the majority of popular and electoral college votes that you will abide?
Or are you so against an opposite view that treachery and skullduggery is necessity?

How did the Bin Laden bug out of town? Simple, the got on a private jet and someone called for clearance for the runway. Who the frick knows, probably the military down the chain of the POTUS was given orders.

My two cents is that our allies have spies in our midst in the US. They probably have caches and cells ready. They would try the slow drip attack method after something really nasty.

The DOD has done simulations with this and discovered that when dealing with a terror escalation scenario leading to major military conflict it was advantageous to deliver a massive body blow to the enemy as MAD deterrent. The Israelis and Russians don't have a problem with it, but the what the US would have to do would give any President non reelect-ability and pause.

Of course the adversaries revealed in the 28 pages would bank on this as leverage. There could have been nuclear blackmail hiding the next "Bin Laden" as the Saudis say they have a proxy buy option on nukes from Pakistan.
>>
>>29708713
Sounds like a zebra rustler to me.
>>
>>29702877
Agreed. Thorium Chloride reactors burn up waste fuel from normal reactors. The leftover crap is less than 300 years to store until safe.
Engineer build things with convective cooling right, business go cheap and end you end up with Fukishima.
Not too many people know that GE recommended that Fukishima should get the upgrades. The plant 40 miles south had them and suffered a power loss, but no melt down. It wasn't a picnic.

Build a damn linear superconducting mass driver, put the waste on the moon where there is Thorium for the wast reactors. Use the heat to smelt the lunar surface to get metal and oxygen.
Make a mirror the size of Texas and deal with the pesky idiots stuck in 700 A.D. mode who have 39 laws and nothing else matters.
>>
>>29703213
Nodding in agreement.
Even if the Earth cocks up a reactor. Still, it's nothing compared to the 20,000 deaths from coal related breathing deaths.
Coal has uranium, thorium, heavy metals, and ever rare earths that are poisonous. Some of which just goes up the stack.
One could say that the Chinese putting up a coal plant a week until they get their nuke stuff going are doing an attack of sorts on the environment.
>>
File: what could it possibly be..jpg (113 KB, 952x535) Image search: [Google]
what could it possibly be..jpg
113 KB, 952x535
>>29708741
>>
>>29703213
nuclear is honestly the best power option.
wind turbines burn up like fuck, the oil and coal industry as a whole is retarded dangerous, and dams require a bunch of maintenance and have a high probability of failure.
nuclear is the safest form of power.
just fire the fucker up and let it go, the computers handle most all of the rest, humans only come in during maintenance and when shit goes wrong.
>>
>>29708763
Looks like a jackass on a pixelated zebra to me.
>>
>>29708774
>willfully ignorant
oh i didn't realize i was talking to a retard.
>>
>>29708770
What about solar cells?
>>
File: fucking retard.jpg (51 KB, 635x438) Image search: [Google]
fucking retard.jpg
51 KB, 635x438
>>29708774
>he thinks horses and zebras are indistinguishable by silouhette
>>
>>29708782
very expensive to run and complicated upkeep, also entry into the field is very unforgiving as the degrees are expensive and entry pay is generally shit.
also, you can't put a solar plant anywhere.
you can with a nuclear plant.
>>
>>29702877
Build a string of reactors right on the Nevada Test Site. It's already polluted anyway. There is no way they can scrape every last bit of fission products up anyway.
>>
>>29708777
Checked

Not retarded in as much as I've learned to be wary of seemingly obvious answers.
>>
File: simplest first.png (10 KB, 465x117) Image search: [Google]
simplest first.png
10 KB, 465x117
>>29708801
vs nebuluous fantasies? lol okay
>>
>>29708723
I always have found it supreme irony that Fat Man was dropped on Nagasaki and took out the Mitsubishi heavy weapons plant. It made the custom torpedoes used in Pearl Harbor.
Fair enough, strike back exactly where it started. Lucky coincidence or karma?

Don't like the idea of a nuke strike?
Remember Nanking? 250K people gone in China at the hands of Japanese Army.
When they defeated the Chinese Army and they surrendered, they went on a rape and pillage spree. Not even the animals were spared. When they ran out of bullets, they use gun butt and bayonet.
>>
>>29708808
>say there's a picture of a man riding on something
>the something has been completely clipped out of the image
>this man is wearing a 10 gallon hat
>has a bandolier and two revolvers
>wears boots of a familiar design for this kind of attire
>what the fuck do you think he's probably riding on?

The only concrete information is his attire, which isn't enough to deduce what he is riding. It could be a zebra, it could be a horse, it could be a mule, or a donkey, or it could be his gay cowboy friend because he swings that way.

Play stupid game, win stupid prize.
>>
>>29708830
yeah except the most likely is probably the truth, sucks to be you. try again tomorrow.

he could also be riding a custom handmade horse fuck machine that can actually walk. is it likely? no.
>>
>>29708830
>donkey
>mule
>zebra
>that tall
you literally don't know shit about animals do you?
>>
>>29708723
>Which is why they won't do that.
They're already doing it in Europe.
>>
>>29708723
>US 10th crusade turning the middle east into the 2nd green glass sea
my body is fucking ready
>>
>>29698462
The greenies and Sierra Clubber would still object to lack of style and flair or the carbon used to build them. They would know their goose is cooked, since the generators would be offshore and out of mind. So they would make up some new "environmental impact science" to be disputed for the next twenty years.
They just want to toss capitalism under the bus and watch 2/3rd of the Earth to die to save the animals. Read the Georgia Guide Stones.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
Scary.
>>
>>29708844
and the paris attack almost, almost led to a coalition effort to do... something. It sure as shit made the french bomb the shit out of more sandniggers.

europe has made their bed, but the coming storm is what they need right now.
>muzzies muzzie more
>conservative parties take over european governments and stem the tide
>this angers the muzzies
>muzzies run into the brick wall of nationalism
>muzzie harder
>riechtime.jpg
>it's not genocide when you win.jpg
>>
>>29703213
This, almost all major accidents in nuclear power plants can be traced back to gross negligence and failure to follow safety procedures. It seems worse because of the amount of energy that these accidents entail but there would be no problems if people followed the goddamn regulations on safety
>>
>>29708872
Hopefully we elect Trump so when the UK and EU/Fourth-Reich go apeshit mode it's them, Russia, and us all working together to provide logistics, coordinate nuclear strikes, etc.
>>
>>29698516

Even vice did a piece on why thorium reactors are bunk, look it up
>>
>>29701920
>they believe they are the true descendants of mohamad
>saudis
[citation required]
>>
>>29698255
Tips fedora. Someone gets it.
>>
>>29708880
no, fuck that. US and russia are going to be on the tip of the spear and lead the assault, with the fourth reich helping us, EU gets to sit the fuck down and coordinate shit/deal with logistics and stay out of the way.
>>
>>29708888
Checked. And you're right, I worded that poorly.
>>
File: B41_nuclear_bomb.jpg (37 KB, 640x335) Image search: [Google]
B41_nuclear_bomb.jpg
37 KB, 640x335
>>29697268
Just how many B41 25 megaton nukes can you fit in a modern airliner and deliver to the enemy? Use the leftover planes in the bone yards of Arizona.
>>
>>29698178
Fun fact: nuclear power causes less deaths per kilowatt hour than hydro.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2012/06/10/energys-deathprint-a-price-always-paid/#5c775b9449d2
>>
>>29708915
sadly none exist anymore.
we could just load up a B52 with B61-11 340kt nukes and shit them out over the sandbox.
>>
>>29699682
If even a few more attacks happen or even one with 200 like you described the migrants would be deported really quick. It wouldn't be hard either. Their militaries and police forces are up to it.
>>
>>29697843
just because the oil market has dropped so much in the past 7 months doesnt mean its going to stay low forever, and that the oil companies outside of ARAMCO, have given up on R&D on shale and natural gas and alternative fuels. if anything the have ramped up the R&D just waiting for the perfect time to make the most jewgolds off of it.

>>29697964
there was a thing on drudge about how the one saudi prince has started a giant hedge fund up, to cover for when shit goes sour on them, and they gotta get the fuck out of dodge.

>>29698255
best description of them i have ever heard or read in my life.

>>29698281
>but brother aqbal, salaam!! i poop from there!!! this is absolutely HARAM!!
>~POMF~(insert nasheed)Imam, what are we going to do on this carpet?

>>29698481
if they didnt have the saudis stirring the pot, and honestly most everyone else in the ME either hate, or barely can stand the saudis, just a little less than israel, (its why they are buddies in the safari club that big daddy GHWB started up) the rest of them left unstirred up tend to become Ameriboos given 15 minutes smoking dope, dancing disco, watching titties jiggle, booze flow, and pork chop.

>>29698527
the Iranians up till khomeni were pretty ameriboo, even now the ones that come over, while they are mostly annoying rich spoiled fucks, dont want to go back, because this is fun, and being told what to do isnt.
>>29702585
if they are stupid enough to attack us like that again, ESPECIALLY while bragging about it.... everyone just hush down, go outside, and listen to the dicks of every angry motherfucker in the country get hard all at once. crusade is far too light a term. genocide and ethnic cleansing will be equal to soda water to get a stain out.

>>29708723
let the buttfucking of souls begin.

>>29708782
inefficient as fuck, which is a shame. I'd like to be able to have a moonshiner shack, off-grid innawoods with at least enough juice for a fridge, lights, clothes washer and cooking.
>>
>>29709016
> enough juice for a fridge, lights, clothes washer and cooking.
We used to call that "having a wife." Electricity is pretty much a direct substitute for time spent on housework and food prep.
>>
>>29709054
If I'm going innawoods, the last thing i want to hear is some woman bitching about being innawoods.
>>
>>29699476
Holy Fuck why am I just learning about this now?

Fucking confirmed
>>
>>29709016
>the Iranians up till khomeni were pretty ameriboo
I don't know how you can possibly call an air force that fields Phantoms and Tomcats as anything BUT Ameriboo.
>>
File: .png (180 KB, 800x477) Image search: [Google]
.png
180 KB, 800x477
>>29697396
>that pic
I always figured firearms boight you the capablity to be independant, not to take a fight directly to the government.
>>
>>29709123
It's smug bullshit pushed by liberals who either don't understand the difference between protracted IN/COIN operations and a stand up fight.
>>
>>29709130
...or do understand and are using it to push a gungrabby narrative.
>>
>>29709103
shit, look at the fucking CAR CULTURE they have. they WORSHIP American muscle, and anything with a MADE IN AMERICA tag on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgC6KPEOVFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bplOosL1rQ

also, let me reccomend a book that shows a american paramedic's view of on the ground Saudi stupidity

Paramedic to the Prince: An American Paramedic's Account of Life Inside the Mysterious World of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

its $3 on the kindle store. it will make you rage.
>>
>>29699230
>>29699240
dude your post just gave me a war boner could you imagine being able to have a socially accepted vigilante style open war with sand niggers... and not get into trouble for it
>>
>>29708555
Kurdish soldier
>>
>>29709148
...goddammit we really screwed the pooch on that one in 1979. Thanks CIA. I wish we could go back in time and tell them that regime change for access to oil was long term counterproductive because the Soviets were already rotting from within.
>>
>>29708584
Id be game
>>
>>29709155
it was all big daddy bush's doing. he had been director in the 70's. just like the cocaine smuggling planes were routed through C.I.A. flight plans, and the runways were hacked out of the everglades by companies that were more C.I.A. fronts.

the Bush family, and the Sauds go back a long time. i think they are crypto-muslims, i know /x/>>> but there is something up with how tight they are.

we should never let a spook hold political office ever.
>>
>>29697418
>If we do it now people will die

>If we wait they get a stronger position and even more will die

>So lets do nothing

Exactly the same reasoning people use for North Korea. Now China's hostile to NK we should roll that shit up. Now Iran is pumping oil again we can fuck the Saudis.
>>
>>29708584
>green glass sea part 2: saudi boogaloo
seriously, when do we nuke these fuckers?
fuck, they're so religious, we could just nuke their fucking cube thing and they'd be fucked.
and if that didn't work, nuke the oilfield and oil pipelines.
>>
>>29709178
Nuking Mecca, Riyadh, and Medina and crippling their oil export infrastructure would basically end Saudi Arabia as a country. Their entire economy is based on oil and the Hajj.
>>
>>29709180
here's how I figure we play this.
>deep embed cia spooks innasandbox
>they get with the pakis or some other nuclear nation who needs money
>buy nukes pretending to be some country we need gone, say NK.
>we use these nukes against mecca, riyadh, and medina, and the pipeline, cripple the fucking oilfield and starve them out
>hold one nuke in reserve
>as the country is fucked, nuke the kabah or at somehow destroy it
>off or give the spooks new lives
>word gets out that nk was responsible for cutting us off from the oil titty
>nk gets fucked
>saudis still fucked
>either invade and crusade the saudis or let them kill themselves
>take over oilfield and control the world oil supply
>problem fucking solved
>>
>>29709202
Literally nobody would believe that wasn't us. A better plan would be to frame the Pakistanis themselves since the Saudis get along with the Afghans and India.
>>
>>29709208
I suck at plans, but basically just shuck blame and reap the rewards.
or we just d-day this bitch, whatever
>>
>>29704019
It's funny how Bubbas turn INTO muslims when offered an opportunity to reddem themselves through religion.

Islam has themes that seem to suit bubba's outlook on life.
>>
>>29709256
>t. Mahmoud bin Goatfucker
>>
>>29708584
I'd strap on my trump great an SCAR those mudshits panties.
>>
>>29708619
IPhone has better security
>>
>>29708685
You arouse me anon. Not even homo.
>>
>>29708685
Can we keep Egypt? I don't want to destroy the pyramids.
>>
>>29709434
Pyramids will be fine. Perhaps their surfaces will ve somewhat glazed, but theyll be fine.

Actually, the vitrification of the weathered surface will ensure another 3000 years of protection.

We'd be doing them a favour.
>>
>>29698019

Nigga get the fuck out of here, Al haffawi.

Saudi Arabia is literally nOthing without oil
>>
>>29709432
I want dick in my sex. Not gay.
>>
Doesn't KSA have some weird military organization, like half if the tribes, half is the Kings, and half is the princes personal army or something?

BTW whatcare gun rights like in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>29697268
I would love nothing more than to see Saudi Arabia fall.

I can think of no bigger showed of cunts on earth than the Saudis.
>>
>>29697418
>how many will be killed across the west
Insignificant numbers in the long term.

>40,000+ civilians die in a country as small as Britain during the Blitz
>"Keep calm and carry on"
>Less than 10,000 people in civilized countries (and I emphasise civilized) die as a result of terrorism since 9/11
>Panic
>>
>>29697587
That bullshit should've been the trigger for an invasion, and the execution of the entire saud family.
>>
>>29710854
yeah its really fucked

their only competent branch is their national guard
>>
File: image.png (327 KB, 505x372) Image search: [Google]
image.png
327 KB, 505x372
>>29707322
>the communists did pretty much jack shit
Yuri Bezmenov disagrees with you.
>>
>>29711096
>its a "the USSR was merely pretending to die" episode
>>
>>29698288
We're getting there. I think LM is working on/pretty close to getting one operational.
>>
>>29704916
>>29707322
>This shit would mean the government we have would be absolutely ducked,
You mean like when Rahm Emanuel told the Chicago pd to stand down and let the George Soros funded BLM and Move On org derail that Trumpo rally violating the 1st amendment free speech and freedom of association rights of almost 10,000 Amaricans?
. Our leaders have been turn their backs on us for decades. Wake up faggots.
>>
>>29708886
>[citation required]
Does your mommy still cut the crusts off your sammiches quads fail?
>>
>>29708723
>If we had 10 attacks, let alone "muh hundreds of sleeper cells" we'd see congress fasttrack the lovechild of the indian removal act and Executive Order 9066, then deny Obamas denial and attempt to impeach him for treason/maguffin, to round up all the domestic dune coons not already murdered by the american citizenry. Then literally declare war on islam and preemptively nuke/conventional anti silo missile the pakis and start the 10th crusade.

This anon lives in a fantasy world. the USA no longer has he stomach to fight to win, to do the things necessary for true victory.
>>
>>29708817
I think most everyone here thinks the atomic bombs were justified. Fuck Imperial Japan.
>>
>>29711343
The thing is that the atomic bombs weren't that big a deal at the time. The firebombing of Dresden killed more people than Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined. So the bomb was just a more efficient method of strategic bombing that was already in widespread acceptance.

It was only after the war when the true potential of clean power that was too cheap to meter became a widely known possibility that the disinfo scare campaign kicked into high gear. The coal and oil industry was facing obsolescence. This combined with the red scare and short sighted coward politicians have killed human progress.
>>
>>29711644
>The firebombing of Dresden killed more people than Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined
>people actually believe casualty figures directly from the Nazi government

Now Tokyo, on the other hand...
>>
>>29711261
>the USA no longer has he stomach to fight to win
Ask Osama bin Laden for his opinion on that.
>>
>>29708935
I remember watching that second plane hit the WTC and thought to myself. I wonder if they tossed a 5 gallon bucket of Anthrax out the door also. Did anyone check for bio in the wreckage?
My take on 9/11 is that it was restrained. They could have done a lot more mischief with bridges,rail and the electric grid. If these so called cells are here, why didn't they go for maximum mayhem? Not that I advocate it.
>>
>>29699523
I find if sort of ironic that Cheney and oil barons in Texas were claiming peak natural gas, back in 2001-2005 timeframe. So everyone started getting out of the biz. Now you have fracking all over the place and tar sands extraction due to new EPA rules change by Bush and Cheney in 2005. Go into public service, change the rules, go back to private, reap millions for yourself and billions for the oil industry.
>>
>>29699268
Israel might just glass just for funz once the all out fight of the me against everyone else. Russia might take a stance and kick off WW3.
Then the Israelis execute "jericho" or the "Samson option" . The possibilities of chaos and strikes on Israel while the US deals Saudia Arabi a cleaning spree. Israel would be brutal, metal, they might even take a chunk out of the Russians. That would be the end for sure.
>>
>>29708763
Wtf does this have to do with the thread? Go make worksafe GIFs outside of a dialog about weapons and intelligence. FFS
>>
>>29711644
According to Kirk Sorensen, who advocates Thorium power, Wigner and Teller advocated the TH->u223 burn of long term fission power. It actually breeds fuel at 1.07 rate.
The problem was, it doesn't make great bomb material and is ultra-radioactive to handle for bomb making.
So the government went the U-235 ->U239 ->Pu239 route for bomb making with material that can be handled easily industrially.
They actually built and ran a Thorium reactor and ran it for 6 years on and off as research.
The last bit of engineering high temperature materials and making a long lived , truck transportable reactor that could power a city underground with ultra safe natural limits is possible. It's just the will to do it financially and politically. Go to the moon? The President said get it done in 10 years. They did it. On schedule but a bit overpriced.
The result? More tech that would have eventually came along, but accelerated this country forward 20-30 years in 10.
>>
File: thing.png (2 KB, 48x53) Image search: [Google]
thing.png
2 KB, 48x53
Lol just stop them going completely not being stereotypical but many of them become terrorists so.
>>
>>29712133
You might be interested in this anon. The ML-1 reactor, developed be the army in 1968. Air and flatbed truck transportable. Fits in a shipping container.

http://atomicinsights.com/using-portable-nuclear-generators-to-break-petroleum-logistical-dependence-circa-1968/
>>
>>29697418
The reason why we prevent a war with Islam is not because the Muslims will wipe out the west.

It's because the west would be forced to commit genocide to survive which would fundamentally change the psyche of westerners to the point they are as bad as Muslims.
>>
File: tramps.jpg (52 KB, 490x335) Image search: [Google]
tramps.jpg
52 KB, 490x335
>>29698294
> Why is it so hard for some people to believe
because there is a preponderance of evidence to the contrary
>>
>>29711936
terrorists measure success in views, shares and retweets, not actual physical damage
to hit more than the Pentagon, the WTC and the White House in the same day would have been overkill.
>>
>>29711096
A few instances of soviet espionage =/= a coordinated terrorist attack on the pentagon, WTCs, and an attempt on the White House.

The Soviets NEVER escalated to a physical assault on US soil.

Proxy war? Sure.

Sub incidents that could have been deliberate? Sure.

Cuba? Totally.

Attack on US soil and the capital? Absolutely not.

>>29711193
The mayor making a political theater stunt that pissed people off is different than the literal orchestrated murder of a few thousand, along with the cost associated with war in AFG and Iraq.

When blm causes a few hundred billions in damage and kills a few thousand people, then we can't alkt about scale.

Bill Clinton couldn't fuck his aide, and Nixon couldn't stage a B&E.
>>
>>29712410
>preponderance of evidence

kek right out of Dulles' mouth
>>
>>29699557
They've brought costs way down on a lot of new projects to about $7 CAD per barrel. So like 5 us
And sagd really isn't that bad environment wise
>>
>>29712502
>The mayor making a political theater stunt that pissed people off is different than the literal orchestrated murder of a few thousand, along with the cost associated with war in AFG and Iraq.
That was an example of a powerful American politician in George Soros pocket. You want more destructive happenings that our leaders have let continue for days and weeks with almost no intervention...sure thing kiddo
The LA riots after the Rodney King verdict.
Ferguson
Ferguson 2.0 dinnduunuffin boogaloo
The Baltimore riots
The entire fucking occupy movement
The unending gang violence in our large cities.

Tel me more about how our leaders aren't treasonous by their maleficence.
>>
>>29712706
Gang violence is largely socio economic.

Occupy New York wasn't violent and petered out (as some predicted).

Ferguson ended pretty rapidly compared to LA, where the Nat Guard got called in. In both cases it only ended when middle class Americans started to feel the heat, since no one really cares if poor places burn.

You are comparing "riots in a few cities and poor people who shoot each other over meth who no one cares about anyway" to "two wars, thousands of Americans dead (including middle class Americans), a decade of violence, and plunging a region into chaos along with about a trillion in war spending that effected the entire nation"

There has been NOTHING like that in American history, as retarded as our history has been.

Certainly not in living memory. This isn't an issue measured in days, or weeks or even months. This is a solid 15 years of protecting one of the shittiest regimes on the planet.
>>
File: kaba_mothership.png (198 KB, 1397x288) Image search: [Google]
kaba_mothership.png
198 KB, 1397x288
pic related. What we would do with the black box...
>>
>>29712820
>Gang violence is largely socio economic.
I live on the south side of Chicago and I have seen the police watch gangbangers deal drugs and deliver vicious beat downs while they stay comfy sitting in their squads. This goes on in all large cities under democratic control.They are doing the bidding of their largest donors and George Soros is the biggest of them all.

We weren't talking about the economics of gangbangers we were talking about politicians being corrupt and helping people who want to destroy our way of life.
I gave a prime example and you changed the topic. FUCK YOU.
>Occupy New York wasn't violent and petered out (as some predicted).
>>
>>29712820
I've lived in two entirely different areas of the country under old time democrat political machine control, up in the northeast, and down in the south where the Klan is still happily tootling along running the sheriffs depts as thier own private family businesses, and covering the old landowner families that have largely branched off into something more lucrative than drugs and booze running, which is Ripoff churches, and "charities".

there are crime familes down here that arent the same as up north, since these really are family businesses, that have been going on since pirate days in the low country of SC, and slave days with the freemen who would at whim, help slaves out or turn them in as runaways. prohibition was a godsend to these people, and the drug war is proof god is good and loves them. dixiecrats to a man.

gang warfare is something to keep the shock troops busy till the politicians want to flip the table over.
>>
>>29709154
Bullshit, are you sure? What unit is that?
>>
>>29708875
Its funny too because even when they fail, a la 3 mile island style, its still very subdued. Nobody died on 3 mile island, and its still unclear what the actual ramifications are for fukushima. Only reason people died in Chernobyl was because they had to lie to their firefighters to get them to go inside.
>>
>>29697303
They literally did.
9/11/2012
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 451x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 451x720
>>29704115
nothing would make me more erect.
annex canada and claim its oil.
end all oil trade and become 100% self sufficent.
>>
>>29714696
>you will never get Yang's opinion on the mid east
rip lad
>>
Why aren't you guys talking about the most important implication in this release? That the U.S. Government has purposefully kept information that the U.S. people have the right to know and has them done business and supported the Government that was behind the attacks? The U.S. Government has lied to its people that has led to deaths of thousands of Americans for the wrong cause and hundreds of thousands of people of other nations.
If I was an American citizen I would be calling for blood. Any Government official involved should be put on trial for treason and imprisoned, because the fact that the U.S. Government can lie to its people, to the world, wrongfully invade countries and destroy and destabilize an entire region and get away with it is so wrong on many levels.
The time for true transparency has come, and those that have committed crimes against the people of the United States of America and the world should be held accountable for their crimes.
>>
>>29713213
>cops are shit
>gangs are motivated by money

That's what I'm seeing.

And occupy New York DID peter out and fizzle. I don't recall any roof Asians like the la riot.

You shit cops are not the same as a decade long national conspiracy of a trillion + sdollars. My point stands. Corrupt cops have always existed.
>>
>>29715114
then everyone in govt should be frog marched to the ditches. they are all guilty, but who is going to do anything about it? the police? the military? the cub scouts?

shit has gotten so brainwashed not enough people care that the food they are paying for is fucking killing them, and they are working to make people that are disgusted with them rich, to live lives they cant stand.

>NB4 le edgey tyler durden.

there is no honor amongst the thieves anymore. and we sure as fuck wont hang together. our heroes are dead, and our enemies are in power. they started picking off the men that would rally the opposition against them, even if they were massive bullshit artists, and drunks, years ago.

our future is going to be Orwell's boot stomping on a mans face forever.
>>
>>29715222
Too true friend. What angers me more about this thread is that the /k/omrades I thought who's eyes would be more wide open than most turn out to be playing into the hands of the U.S. Government. A crisis is coming, and what a way to divert attention away from the Government (who, if the papers admit that the KSA were involved) admit that they kept information from the U.S. people, lied to and manipulated them into going to war for the wrong reasons, and are now turning the people's wrath on the Saudis instead of themselves.
Guys, we all know the Saudis are the scrum of the Earth. Most know or believed the Saudis were behind 9/11 anyway. You should be rightfully mad at your government for lying to you and keeping this information secret until now. Fuck going to war with the KSA, that would divert more of your attention away from internal problems, if now isn't the time for revolution then I don't know what is. Now is the time for true transparency!!!
>>
>>29708817
Should've dropped a third nuke.
>>
>>29708713
a train? riding shotgun on a wagon? oh look at that, two completely different answers with the same information as input.
>>
>>29715398
heres that book that was posted earlier in the thread about the KSA from a guy who was a paramedic and saw the whole sordid underbelly of it, that the mudslimes there claim doesnt exist. i know a guy who is now in his 30's, that was in saudi with his family back in the late 80's early 90's that was beaten, homosexually raped multiple times, and left for dead by the religious police inquisition there.

https://mega.nz/#F!gVYxxapa!f74Yz81bs4vMAjFi0jE3sA
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.