[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHTF: Statewide panic edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 37
File: DO NOT REMOVE.jpg (111 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
DO NOT REMOVE.jpg
111 KB, 700x525
How well does your state fare? How long does it take for it to bounce back, if it can? How fucked are Commiefornia and New York?
>>
Florida here. We are fucked. Too many guns and too many autist wielding them. I'm not bashing the guns but their owners are shit and that includes me. Plus swamps everywhere below the glades
>>
I stay in my house and wait for things to blow over like a normal person.
>>
>>29684685
321 here
>>
>>29684531
California here. We will fare only as well as the region we live in. If you are in SF or LA get ready for a lot of chaos. In the central valley we will be just fine. Land=food in long term shtf situations and we have tons of land.
>>
>>29684531
MARYLAND, A LAYMAN's ANALYSIS OF CONDITIONS DURING A COLLAPSE OF RULE OF LAW, EMP STRIKE, OR MASS RIOTS

>Baltimore: Absolutely fucked (I lived here and it is already fucked) The negroids will invade and destroy the rich white folks right across the way. Police will be outmanned and outgunned by GANGS galore. They will spread out from baltimore and it will be a field day on the major roads running through it, like fucking mad max raiders.

>Washington DC; See above, with more martial law and government presence. There would be rioting but the military and police presence in DC would make it the last place to be totally overrun in the US in my opinion. Although I do not want to underestimate the power of the negro in large numbers.

>Montgomery County (current residence); Fucked but only because liberal noguns and multikulti-ism which places poor niggers in the middle of upper middle class white neighborhoods. There is actually a significant minority of us here who are diehard gunnuts and we would be pretty well off. I am thinking particularly the Rockville area. But as soon as the shit hits the fan in Baltimore and DC, the hordes will always radiate out look for more resources to consume and nothins to do.
>>
>>29684531

MI

Detroit completely destroys itself over night, metro detroit is 50/50 - NEET soccer mom types and whatnot get caught in the shitstorm, the rest are ok.

GR/Flint/Lansing/Kzoo could go either way.

The rest of the state does fine.

>Does the state bounce back?

eventually yes
>>
File: ayo.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
ayo.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>29685586
>normal person
>/k/
>>
Texas here, we'll be just fine.
>>
>>29685791
As long as you're not in a population dense city like Houston.
>>
File: 1442376017526.jpg (24 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
1442376017526.jpg
24 KB, 317x284
CA, Monterey County

We grow a big chunk of our nations food here and we are strategically located next to the pacific ocean. We could grow produce and fish the seas in a SHTF event. There's also plenty of gun owners myself included who could arm a group of 10 to patrol a neighborhood at a time. I think the biggest threat comes from down south. The retards in LA will leave their shit town as refugees in search of better less toxic climate as well as food and they'll run up into our valley. Hopefully we can funnel them into a town and obliterate them - that's assuming this county is coordinated well.
>>
>>29685834
>>
File: 1451091130696.png (441 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1451091130696.png
441 KB, 300x900
>>29685769
>mfw I live in Houston
>>
Live in Georgia. Some form of super black plague ebola AIDS zika virus will probably get released from the CDC and spread by the hordes of urbans flowing out of Atlanta into the suburbs and beyond.
>>
>>29685607
561 here
>>
>>29685959
If SHTF large scale Houston would be a Warzone. Although if you knocked down a couple of skyscrapers the casualties would be massive enough to send in a proper force to remove dindus and nachos.
>>
>>29685638

Fellow MD bro here.

Howard county (where I currently reside) would be very similar to Montgomery in the Eastern parts. High minority populations, especially in Columbia and Laurel. Likely equipped with shitty handguns and maybe a shotgun or two. Few if no rifles and I would expect horrible marksmanship. Moving West you will encounter ultra wealthy no gunz with more money than common sense and farming families who own hundreds of acres and will be well armed and well supplied. Wouldn't risk going on farm property, little to no trouble trying to survive in the suburbs. I'd expect very few in the wealthy suburbs to be armed or prepared for shtf.

But yea overall I would stay the hell out of black areas such as Baltimore, PG county, and DC. Will enter complete lawlessness and offer little resources. Difficult to predict how far the negro hordes would travel out of the city once food is exhausted. I would avoid any towns along major roadways heading out of the city (I.e. Eldersburg in carrol county) but small towns off the highway should be fine. Southern, Western, and Eastern MD will all be fine.
>>
>>29685968
31525 here senpai. I think we would do ok on this side. Most people keep to themselves here
>>
>>29685628
kek, your dead.
land+water=food
in most of Cali you wont get water once the grid goes out.
>>
>>29684531
south carolina, is probably going to be fine.
>Alot of are state has well water so a generator will keep your shit together.
>Not alot infrastructure dependent on technology so it will could be pieced back together quickly.
>People generally help each other, but wouldnt bother one another unless things got really tuff.
>We farm, so food will only be an issue for plebs.
>rver systems will allow for easy travel if roads go to shit.

4/10 we would be ok after a year or two.
>>
Tennessee will be like a wave of chaos.
> Bernie wins.
> Proceeds to wreck economy.
> Word of anarchy reaches Memphis.
> The great apes see their chance.
> Thousands of niggers pour forth like a tidal wave hitting Japan.
> Proceed to sweep across the volunteer state.
> Westen Tennessee has fallen; it's last survivor being hickock45.
> Middle Tennessee is overrun with all surviving country music singers barricading themselves inside the Grand Ol Opry.

But lo, there is hope.

> The wave of niggers reach East Tennessee.
> They are met with volley fire of hunting rifles and meth lab time bombs.
> Kenney Chesney himself appears with a mob of drunken college students.
> WWE's Kane is reportedly seen rko'ing porch monkeys.
> Nigs are forced back to the netherworld of Memphis.
> Hickock45's body is recovered and given a proper burial.
Peace is upon us.
>>
Connecticut here
I'm dead already
>>
PA

>good gun laws.
>good amount of farm land.
>lots of places to go /out/.
>constitution center in philly just in case people forget.
>the amish will do just fine and laugh at everyone else.
>>
>>29684531
Colorado
>Denver collapses and social order goes to shit there quickly
>East Denver is really fucked
>the collective metropolitan area collectively tries to fuck off into the front range at the same time, inevitably it becomes a shitshow
>east Colorado has enough farms and libertarians to survive, mostly made up of pepper strongholds and people who grow up shooting guns+ you can see people coming for miles. Denver degenerates wouldn't stand a chance here
>West Colorado very much the same as above, except summit county their fucked
>Pueblo is fucked
>Greeley is fucked
>Boulder full of deserted college kids with no idea where to go
>Remnants of the US government would probably still remain in Colorado Springs

If you GTFO of the cities fast enough you could stand a chance.
>>
File: r2.png (117 KB, 679x733) Image search: [Google]
r2.png
117 KB, 679x733
>>29685834
considering the droughts, i dont know how well crops would go.
then you have to deal with the banditos.
if shtf hard, ca is probably gonna see a lot more immigration from the south
>>
>>29685834
The LA basin is a self-solving problem. The exits to the north and east are chokepoints, there's nothing worth going south for. When the aqueduct stops, you'll start seeing fatalities within 72 hours. There will be water riots, and pitched battles over swimming pools.

The smart people will leave within the first 3 days. I'll be surprised if a million people survive, overall.
>>
>>29686826
Top half has plenty of water. The desert/chapparal parts are SOL. No great loss, that's where all of the waste products from the rest of the country tend to congeal.
>>
>>29687319
>immigration from the south

Don't think so. It slowed noticeably during the recession.
>>
File: o-PENNSYLVANIA-SIGN-facebook.jpg (521 KB, 1536x1027) Image search: [Google]
o-PENNSYLVANIA-SIGN-facebook.jpg
521 KB, 1536x1027
Well, considering everyone who doesn't live in Philly or Pittsburgh is armed it could turn out well or really fucking bad.
>Red necks organizing civilizations inna woods and mountains shooting anyone not in their community
>Looting and guerilla conflict in the cities.
>Dindus brandishing hi-points and shooting it out with ex po-po
>Amish Farms going against their ways and stocking up on milsurp rifles and ammo.
Actually on second thoight... it would be glorious....
>>
>>29684531
Western Oregon. Most likely SHTF is the earthquake, and holy hell we're screwed. Doesn't matter about the guns, it's going to be bad.
>>
File: 1455152566420.png (1 MB, 882x1232) Image search: [Google]
1455152566420.png
1 MB, 882x1232
Georgia? Georgia will be juuust fine.
>>
>>29685968
Atl resident. Im near the CDC. Ill call you if shit crumbles. You can save yourself.
>>
>Tfw in a medium sized city, on the outskirts of town in Texas

My family owns a house in one of the smallest towns in the state that you can't even find on a map, and it's just an hour away. We'd go there. Have a well for water, and wild game AND farms for food.
>>
>>29687365
where do you think those people will go?
not east, its long trek through desert before you get to some place hospitable.
They will go up and there will be a fight for resources til its all gone, then they will go towards Oregon at which point they disperse some going Washington/Canada while other head toward Idaho and further east.
>>
File: 1450663412341.gif (3 MB, 627x352) Image search: [Google]
1450663412341.gif
3 MB, 627x352
>Rural Indiana

I think we'll do okay.
>>
>>29687498
>where do you think those people will go?
into a hail of bullets, they wont make it past stockton or modesto
>>
Alaska

>Things continue as normal until we realize no one is buying oil
>economy restructures around fur, fish, and logging
>reindeer becomes substitute meat for everything
>things proceed as normal

The Aleutian islands wouldn't even know the difference
>>
>>29689035
>Washington
>>29687498
>Washington/Canada

As a Washington Guy In Tacoma, you can have Oregon. Libtards will have an overdose of reality and go apeshit. My life will become hell as a LEO....
>>
File: 1408921863245.jpg (133 KB, 481x1133) Image search: [Google]
1408921863245.jpg
133 KB, 481x1133
>>29684531

Northern VA can be similar deathtrap to Southern MD and DC if you dont have a solid plan, proven escape route (or 3) and preps. Less dindus, so thats a plus.
>>
Alabama here, I'd say we should be alright, the area that I live isn't to large and a lot of people know about agriculture to farm and shit mostly homogenous white for what it's worth and lots of firearms to defend ourself. Most people also know how to hunt.
>>
>>29689035
agreed, the SoCal people would start getting a taste of the real NorCal around Modesto, which is already a hostile place. Poo hits prop and Modesto becomes one of the circles of hell.

If they had the brains to bypass all of that, they'd die by sniper fire long before they got to the wilder places that can self-sustain.

If I were able to make it to my senpai's place in rural Shasta county, I'd be in good shape. We could ignore the world for five or six years easy. Have pigs, cows, chickens and gardens, as well as hydro power and solar. We would run out of propane in six months but that wouldn't be too hard to deal with. It would mean less power for entertainment, as the juice would go the the coolers instead.
>>
Hey guys.
Canadian here, and the wife has been offered a promotion, as long as we move to one of a few places in the US.
I have always rankled at Canadian gun laws, and love funs, but professionally I could find work wherever, while the wife works for a major corporation.
So I was wondering, since I love the climate and feel of these two options in particular, how are Washington State and Maine for gun laws? I don't really want to move to a fucking desert. I lived in Texas for two years in my youth, and life was suffering. I am built for 15°C and wet kind of weather.

To go with the theme of the thread, if either of these places are good for guns, are they likely to stay good if your election goes pear-shaped? Because lemme tell you, if Shillary gets in and fucks you guys on guns, Canada will be FUCKED. Shillary and Trudeau cannot be allowed in power at the same time. It will be baaaad.
>>
>>29689397
NOVA would be a shit show for a while. I'm deciding if it's a better idea to bug out, or dig in and try and ride it out.
>>
>>29684531
>Live on a highway that leads into Chicago
>mfw there is a national guard depot there to keep the Chiraqis sealed in
>mfw this mainly farming area will be overrun by Max style raiders

Honestly, we have a good chance of surviving... Unless the nogs get the NG depot. Then we are all done for.
>>
>>29685628
considering the people in LA or SF wont jsut stay put and will migrate to norcal where there is food and water, i'd say you still fucked
>>
>>29690221
Why would a Los Angeles resident get in their car during a mass panic and drive 400-500 miles north?
>>
>>29690292
to escape the mayhem of gang warfare, looting and riots? anyone sensible/non-niggery living there knows what happened after the rodney king riots and wouldnt take the chance of getting stuck in that situation again
>>
>>29690292
not to mention in famine or drought scenario, LA is basically a fucking desert. so why would people stick around after utilities go down? all the water in southern california comes from the north
>>
File: nunst024.gif (9 KB, 384x230) Image search: [Google]
nunst024.gif
9 KB, 384x230
>>29684531
Kansasfag here

Probably pretty well
>Living on edge of 50,000 populace city
>SHTF, government collapses, let's assume total chaos
>Drive outside city backroads on old dirt highway next to new one
>Drive deep into now unregulated lands because government owns a shit ton
>Start taking camp and probably refuge up on a high hill with lots of treeline
>Live out relatively comfortable living until shit subsides
>>
>>29685812
>>29685791

I'm in Houston, just shy of the suburbs. The thing about Houston compared to other urban sprawls in the US is that it is massively spread out.

Though on the upside
>Port of Houston
>Dedicated Electric Grid
>Military bases
>It's fucking Texas
>If the SHTF waits a few more years, we'll have a wall with which we can easily defend.
>>
File: polandball detroit.jpg (790 KB, 1352x1973) Image search: [Google]
polandball detroit.jpg
790 KB, 1352x1973
>>29684531
Michigan probably wouldn't even notice. We also had our State Government shutdown back in like 2007 because they couldn't decide on the budget. Literally the only difference that made was people rushing out to get their Drivers, fishing, and hunting licenses before the Secretary of State offices closed down for the unforeseeable future. They ended up resolving the budget before they had to close down, but the fact is everyone in the state was prepared for it to happen and it made almost no impact on our daily lives.

Those in the Upper Peninsula are already used to the harsh winters and most have lots of guns and live self sufficient life styles. Those of us in the Lower Peninsula are used to shitty unkempt roads and limited public works. I mean, we have "Little Somalia" (Detroit) in our State for fuck's sake. We're almost half way to the apocalypse on a daily basis.
>>
I'm in Cleveland Ohio for a work assignment until August. Staying at a hotel right now.

The hotel just told me they're not taking any more reservations for the week of the GOP convention. Other hotels in the area (motel 6, quality inn, etc) are $350+ per night.

I'm going to basically be living out of my SUV for that week while chimpouts and widespreae looting happen around the city.

Any kommandos in Cleveland want to share bug out tips? Cuyahoga National Park a good Plan B?
>>
>>29690353
And the Colorado river to the east. Most SoCal people would head to the coastal ranges or the southern sierras. The Bay Area would be ok since getting water there for agriculture wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>29690992
Wide-spread*
I'm tired as shit right now
>>
>>29690102
If you are inside the Beltway, or middle ring of FFX, leave. Otherwise, try to hunker down, especially if you have land.
>>
>>29685656
>Detroit completely destroys itself over night
too late
>>
>>29690337
>>29690353
If you've ever been in Los Angeles during rush hour (I have) or when the president came for fundraising (Also have) or when water mains shut down roads during rush hour (I have) you would know you average something like 5mph. Imagine an actual panic where its like rush hour times 10, and people abandon their cars on the 405 to walk faster.

It just doesn't make sense to predict that millions of people would pick up their shit and drive north during a catastrophe.
>>
>Wyoming
>all mormons group together
>follow Joseph smiths rules and shit
>all search for updated Book of Mormon in the ground
>eventually all Mormons disappear
>everyone else in this state is hardcore /k/ommando
>perfect again finally
>>
/bump
>>
>>29685607
>>29685976
386 reporting
>>
>Northwest Arkansas
Just wait for the hippies to starve when the kale soy organic artisan fair trade smoothies run out and everything will be peachy.
>>
>>29689856
Move to wisconsin friend. That or Minnesota.
>>
>>29691984
I dunno if those are options, but I'll keep them in mind.
Basically we have a list of locations. Like 25% are in Europe, I talked her outta that shit immediately.
If Minnesota is good, that could be awright. I heard Minnesotans are a lot like Canucks. Might make me feel less homesick for the great white north.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather live in the states. But that is entirely for the politics. Culturally, I'm a proud Canadian. Love my poutine, my Tim's, Hockey, beer (with a lil whiskey for flavour). Anyplace that still feels like home would be a bonus.
>>
File: whats_going_on.gif (983 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
whats_going_on.gif
983 KB, 245x160
Idaho
>Mormons begin purging all Californians from State
>Rest of State unsure wether to hold parade or fortify in place
Moral of the story is Potatos store for a decent amount of time in a dry place without direct sunlight
>>
>>29690395
Can vouch for spread. I'm from DFW and the last time I visited Houston trying to cut straight thru north to south took 45min just to get 2/3rds through without heavy traffic. If Houston had more straight shot tolls it would probably be easier.
>>
Minnesota
>Twin Cities area just completely and utterly fucked.
>Niggers, gooks, and rapeugees all rioting
>Up north, shortages, no food on shelves, lots of people starving due to limited farming.
>Farmers will need to defend their crops
>Ely will continue to live off cannibalism and continued consistent revenue from the Bear museum.
>>
>>29684531
>Montana
Probably one of the best states for a SHTF scenario unless its Yellowstone blowing the fuck up.
>>
>>29685607
407 reporting
I think our population would drop significantly due to number of old people who would probably die from lack of medical care.
That would probably be a good thing in the long run.
>>
>>29684531

I'd just rape as many women as possible. I think the best place to shoot would be the upper chest since the tit flesh would catch most of the bullet, I'd use something like a few .22s that wouldn't overpenetrate so that I don't get too much blood on me while fucking the corpse.
>>
>>29687216
>implying the Amish will notice
>>
>>29692995
As soon as society falls where do you think every single woman will be? Behind men to protect them. There will be no feminists when SHTF.
>>
>alabama
>life proceeds as usual after all the goddamned Yankees are purged
feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1420355991409.gif (775 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1420355991409.gif
775 KB, 500x281
>>29688947
I think the southern part of the state would just decide to stay put and sit it out, without much of a freak out. Indy would be chaos though.
>tfw when Carmel is burning
>>
>>29692277
Michigan might be good as well.
>>
>>29690337
I would try and link up with the Koreans. They organized well in the face of riots. I'd love to hang on the roof with Korean guys, keeping watch with my nugget.
>>
>>29693106
That's where it starts but then you slowly pick up the language, start eating kimchi on everything and be accepted into the tribe. Then one day the king gook will offer you his daughter in marriage, the ugly one, but you don't mind because she can cook and mend your clothes and really appreciates the attention.

Then one day after she has scrounged up enough cloth and thread to sew you a new battle shirt that you wear with pride you will think back to the days before the happening before the rice balls and night patrols speaking Korean. And as you lay bleeding out on the asphalt because some ape got off a lucky shot with his problem solver and took your shoes you will be contented.
>>
DE
>decent places to go innawoods
>decent enough places for longterm innawoods
>got a state park with bunkers that would be cool
>hell if I want to leave and migrate
>pretty dense population
>plenty of fudds that would be out there trying to remove dindus as part of the reckoning
>food would get scarce quick
>sandy soil would be hell for farming
>water is polluted as fuck thanks to us getting air from DC, Baltimore, and Philadelphia

75% of getting fucked staying here for the long term but I would do it while epically living in a bunker.
>>
>>29693090
Thanks Ameribro!
Looking forwards to my gun ownership being a right, not a privelege. Wonder how many SVTs and Norinco funs I am allowed to bring with me, lol.
>>
>>29685638
>>29686101
Fellow Marylander here.
I live in Moco inside the beltway.
I'm not sure if it would be better to bug in or bug out to start with. I do have a place to bug out to that is a farm complex that is on the eastern shore and is mostly surrounded by water, but getting there would be challenging in a SHTF situation. I was thinking of heading northwest on small roads and then going well around baltimore to the north before going over the Shenandoah in order to avoid having to use the bay bridge.
>>
>>29693225
I love you anon.
>>
Corpus christi, wouldn't be that bad. Enough rednecks here to purge any fucks that try to riot.
>>
>>29685638
MD guy here. I live in northern Frederick county (between Libertytown and Union Bridge, if you know the area). I'm a half mile from my neighbors, and my land borders a large swath of woods on the east and a broader stretch of farmland on the west.

Got a two acre garden and enough critters to sustain for years. Not to mention lots of guns and ammo.
>>
>>29690395
>dedicated electric grid
Nigger you what
>>
>>29693031

there will still be a few left alone. Some women have no men to protect them. Also how hard do you think it is to kill one other man, physically speaking (not emtionally). It'd require some cunning and I'm not saying i'd be capable of it but i certainly would try.
>>
>>29685834
but Salinas is an absolute shithole full of niggers and spics.
>>
>>29693225
Sounds comfy.
A Korean immigrant post-happening government would probably be pretty based anyway, and would make the west coast a better place.
>>
>>29689320
Kitsap Washington area. Big sub base with large supply of nukes. I don't expect to live till the next morning.

If I do don't know if the military base would keep order or shoot everyone to try to keep order.
>>
>>29693927
I am the leo. I work in Pierce County. I have a feeling that deadly force would be authorized in certain areas but to launch any thing you would have to have a lot of time and access. I would be more worried about a dirty bomb than a launch though.
>>
>>29693885

>you will never live in a Korean version of the Shi
>>
>>29693885
>a state full of Dianne Kikesteins and Leland Yees.

>good

You must be crazy.
>>
>>29694924
>thinking the Diane Kikesteins would survive the habbening
>thinking the Korean govt wouldn't be a Christian theocracy
>>
>>29691469
Volusia fag
>>
>>29687467
Not going to lie, got a little hard looking at that safe.
>>
>>29684531
Cuckifornistan here. This state is completely and utterly fucked. I've got a decent sized sail boat that I inherited from my grandfather and I've been sailing it for 20 years. I'm about 15 minutes away from it on foot. Good desalinator on it and a backup unit, fishing rods, maps, etc. All I need to do is grab my ruck, stuff in some freeze dried food, grab my rifle and I'm good to go. Have a few friends in the area that I can grab on the way to the boat.

Only way to survive this shit hole when it implodes is to get out of it quickly and to get far away from it. Knowing how to sail and navigate, solid skills if you're a Commiefornian that might need to get the fuck out of dodge in a hurry.
>>
>>29687339
Don't be so pessimistic, anon. Ideally, significantly less than a million people from the LA region would survive. San Diego sure isn't going to take them.
>>
>>29690221
>>29690292
>>29690353
They'd never get past the grapevine, or in the case of the bay area, Pachaeco pass.

There are plans to block up those passes and put up sharpshooters in the event of a shtf scenario, and a couple of halfassed plots regarding hetch-hetchy and shutting down the pumps to SF.
>>
>>29687498
Geography doesn't favor them going north. Figure 90% will die in the LA basin. The grapevine is going to look like the Highway of Death. It'll start off like normal rush hour traffic, then somebody will get all road ragey. Shots fired, the herd stampedes, now you've got 5 or 6 lanes of parking lot stretching from Long Beach to Lebec. The built up parts are urban desert, the wilderness parts are Bible-tier desert. There's a reservoir up there, you can bet your ass it's going to spark all kinds of resource wars. Ironically, that'll probably be the reason the main northbound route out of LA gets blocked
>>
>>29685791
>>29685812
>>29685959
>>29685998
With all this flooding and power outage BS going on I thought they'd all chimp out. But they're handking it pretty well. I think there'd be spread out chaos in the ward's but it wouldn't spread out into the more suburban areas unless it lasted for a while. I live down in Brazoria County out in the country so I think I'll be just fine..
>>
>>29695418
This. I can exit my general area within 45 minutes and make it out to innawoods within another half hour. From there me and my family can survive easily. Benefits of being prepared and knowing general construction and plumbing. Electricity is overrated in a survival setting.
>>
Upstate New York. Would go to grandfathers place in the sticks for a while and re supply, then head towards Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine before the nyc people show up
>>
>>29689856
Washington is getting pretty liberal in the area of guns, lots of shit laws getting passed. As far as I know Maine is still pretty good.
>>
File: K_goes_dancing.gif (2 MB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
K_goes_dancing.gif
2 MB, 320x239
>>29695418
>the standing plan in my hometown for shtf since the cold war (basically everything from nuclear war to kaiju attacks uses some form of this plan) has been to steal all the cattle from the feedlot across the highway and block off the roads into town
>This became the plan after an earthquake leveled most of the town and the government took a week to even bother checking to see if anyone in the town survived.
>everyone was already accounted for and mostly they just needed water
>chevron built a solar powered water boiler recently that, with some modification can convert the shitty groundwater in my hometown into drinkable water.
>tfw the standing plan in my hometown for shtf is more or less feasible now.
>>
>>29695699
.....not the gif I thought that was. I was hoping it was the one with the marine on top of the APC dancing while a couple RPGs flew by in the background.
>>
Phoenix here, any close natural water source is high in mercury and lead content, you have to get 75 minutes north of Phoenix to find better clean water. If shtf while im home I have many predetermined routes out of the suburbs and into the desert. Once I hit dirt ill be safe. If shtf while im at work, ive got a lot of section 8 and ghetto between me and home, so ill have a tough time.

We dont have many nigs here but we have a ton of Mexicans. They for all i know might plan to bug out back to mexico, while every white person I know with a plan will head north.

Were fucked due to a lack of water sources.
>>
File: Ohio State Militia.jpg (32 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
Ohio State Militia.jpg
32 KB, 500x297
>>29690992
I'd go to Mohican. As someone who's had my experience with the backroads around 95 and the small shit-stain towns in that area, that's a fine bet. Small town folk are tough and able to adapt to anything short of radiation poisoning as they're too stupid to understand fallout, and so simply don't believe in it. Plenty of hasguns, and the population is so thin that it'd be easy to just pick a plot in the woods and make your claim in the new world.

Ohio in general would be alright, at least everywhere besides Columbus, Akron and Cleveland. I don't count Cincy because that place is already a lost cause. We're generally hasguns friendly, we have plenty of rural area to spread out and grow, strong beliefs based around the Constitution to give us order, and some of the most diverse demographics in the nation/world giving us plenty of variety to conquer any problems we're faced with. The inevitable war with Michican't would set us back a little though.

New Ohio Shotgun Militia 1st Battalion, Rough Riders Company reporting in.
>>
I live in Boston. If I can get out of the city, I might make it- my family has a small farm near Taunton, and most of our family friends are good old Swamp Yankee types or imported Southerners. They don't much care for outsiders and they're good shots- I think the urban hordes will not do well in the woods.
As for the state as a whole... the western half would probably be fine, but I wouldn't want to be in or near Boston, Fall River, or New Bedford. The Cape and Islands are both Rich and White, so they'll be fine- less likely to loot & pillage when you have something to lose, you know? Really, it's just the cities with large poor populations that will be dangerous. We might be able to rebuild if the mobs don't kill us all immediately- we can wait until they all starve if necessary.
I feel real bad for Rhode Island, though. They don't have a chance. Too small and densely populated.
>>
>>29684685
You ever read "Alas Banylon"?
>>
>>29685628
I'm on the LA/San Bernardino boarder on Foothill and my SHTF plan is retreat to the mountains.

Garuntee you, despite the gun laws, the cities are going to be Stalingrad taken up to eleven.
>>
>>29695855
That's a great book
>>
>>29689092
What about the Russian Vampires?
>>
>>29692322
I don't know, my potatoes always sprout.
>>
>>29692995
3edgy
>>
>>29695794
>New Ohio Shotgun Militia 1st Battalion, Rough Riders Company reporting in.

Holy hell is that a real thing? Let's meet up at a Gun Show or something
>>
>>29692985
Till the rats take over and they carry the ticks which carry the lime disease
>>
>>29685628
central valley? hell yea i am in 530
>>
>>29686826
Those who actually prepare properly for earthquakes will have enough water and outlast the rest.
>>
>>29684531

Alas/k/a: it would suck for the first few months as the lack of food shipments and government giving us money bites us in the rear, but without those hippies telling us to do and with no better means to sustain ourselves, we'll probably actually develop our land into a self-sustaining nation; it's not like we lack the resources.

Your SHTF is our que to become a new world power.
>>
File: g3life.png (258 KB, 315x489) Image search: [Google]
g3life.png
258 KB, 315x489
>>29691276
>>29690102
>>29689397
>tfw I live on a 35 acre farm in NOVA right off a Major highway an hour from DC
>this highway is also the main route by land to the Mt. Weather Emergency Ops center

I'm either fucked by hordes of dindus and hindus fleeing DC and the really built up parts of NOVA or the gubimint is going to go full marshal law and lock down everything along the hwy to their base and shoot me for looking at them funny or they'll shoot me when I start shooting dindus. Point being, it's going to be a bad time for me and my family so might well get drunk, hunker down, and hope for the best after kissing my ass goodbye.
>>
>>29684531
for a second I thought that said kebab national forest.

Statewide panic? I fucking win.

>Guam
>isolated from everything
>lots of food
>shitskins will get removed real quick, military will take it over
>>
>>29689856
Washington state is cancer but Maine has pretty awesome gun laws along with one of the greatest gun stores this side of the Mississippi (knittery trading post)
>>
>>29684531
New Hampshire here. Honestly I think we would be pretty good. As long as the happening did t happen mid winter. Our biggest issue would be killing Massachusetts liberals fleeing up here for refuge. Remember the only good masshole is a dead masshole
>>
>>29696794
It's funny how the photot loaded for me, cause I thought that this was gonna be a bretty cool pic, and instead it got worse and worse...
>>
>>29696832
shooting fleeing, starving liberals isnt an issue

its a blessing in disguise
>>
File: 1457934970683.jpg (424 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457934970683.jpg
424 KB, 1800x1200
>>29684531
Illinois reporting in. My area is ok since we are so close to the border and a militia is 20 minutes away.

Chicago will burn to the ground though I am waiting to watch. For those of you that don't know the rest of the state hates Chicago and they are the reason we have shit laws and everyone is fleeing the state almost as fast as commiefornia.
>>
>>29684531
>be upstate small town New Yorker

I live about a 15 minute drive from the #1 most violent city in New York, and I believe it made the #9 spot nationally. I'd probably GTFO before all those nogs come rampaging the smaller surrounding communities.
>>
>>29695542
Hello from a fellow brazoria county resident.
>>
>>29685959
>>29685998
>>29695542
Houston is huge a fugg. Unless you live in the projects you'll be fine. In a true disaster evacuation scenario the city is going to be a parking lot so roving mobs won't be an issue outside of the already sketchy areas.
>>
>>29697067
Damn right, southern IL here.

Keep those Chicago fucks confined if something happens.
>>
>>29696406
I seriously doubt lyme disease would become that big of an issue.
>>
>>29685586

>not going to the winchester for a pint
>>
>>29698389
>ZomBIe DeFense ForCe! xD
>>
>>29697252
Rochestor?
>>
>>29696794
You near 50 or 66? In either case, I anticipate traffic being bad enough to slow down a lot of refugees. Just fortify your farm, you should be fine.
>>
Northern AZ here. We'd do fine, as there's actually water and resources up here. Phoenix and anything south of it, however, is fucked. The brown hordes from phx and Mexico 2.0 will overrun everything down there, with Phoenix being the end of their encroachment due to the huge gap between it and any other major city. Flagstaff will no longer be a hippie paradise when the rest of northern AZ comes to stay.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29699799
Tucson reporting in
Awaiting pre-selection for vault 928
>>
>>29699904
What is that?!
>>
File: topsecretshit.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
topsecretshit.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>29699930
Some top secret shit apparently.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29699930
That is inside the titan 2 missle museum in green valley. You should go there sometime
>>
>>29700014
I guess not anymore.
https://youtu.be/-hgZBAJRj-I

>>29700063
Nice, haven't been to Tucson in a long time.
>>
Iowa here.

We'll be just fine. The few dindus that make it out of Chicago hoping for easy pickings to the west will be mowed down by preppers blocking all the bridges over the river. We all know they won't risk taking a boat because none of them can swim.
>>
>>29700063
Unfortunately I'm on the wrong side of the country for that...
>>
>>29684685
813 here can fucking agree, tampa would go under in minutes
>>
>>29686877
Fuck you everyone has horses too
>>
>new york
> that scene from world war Z where people are just scattered in the streets
> commiefornia
you were fucked before SHTF
>Texas
peace through strength...... and i love my neighbors we already have a plan set up to block off our dead end road.... (their 60 something im 27)
also Texas wouldn't even feel it. Rick Perry has set up a few legal actions to fall back on our own gold standard, and Abbot is following in his footsteps to have the Texas nation break away if the rest of you dumbasses collapse
>>
>>29695542
houston is too fat to chimp out.

no fucking sidewalks anywhere

lived in Galveston during Ike.
i wouldnt even consider evacuating cause im not going through Houston or Pasadena
>>
>>29685628
Califag here as well. I'm in SD so if by some miracle the military bases don't fall I'd just try to go become a boot licker. If they do then it's hunting coyotes and rabbits while drinking morning dew off a tarp.
>>
>>29695848
>boston
you ded

>martial law enforced
>one of the first 5 cities
you aint getting out
you ded
>>
>>29695747
>mexicans fleeing to mexico
>fleeing SHTF
> to shit on fan
>>
>>29693663
yea.... texas makes the bulk of the power for this country...
only naturally they have a closed system inside texas itself, so if everything goes down we will work on our system first before we restore power to the rest of all.
>>
>>29686877
>south carolina
>cant drive already.
>roads become backed up
> northern part of the state flees to the mtns
> freeze or die of dysentery,
> southern part would be fine... until atlanta tries to expand.....
>>
>>29693031
>not using your feminist as a 350lb shield.
>>
>>29698122
.... basic city sanitation goes down
guess what started the black plague?
>>
>>29687319
Unlikely. A lot of parts of Mexico wouldn't suffer too much in case of an infrastructural collapse as infrastructure is needed for that to happen. Not to say the big cities would be pleasant but it won't be worse than areas like LA or SF.
>>
>>29687054
Beautiful.
>>
>>29687309
i live in denver, always wondered how this would go down.
>>
>>29685638
Aye MoCo represent! But yeah southern maryland is the best play to go.
>>
>>29684531
NC
Camp Lejeune, Fort Bragg: operators get fed up and head back to Pineland
Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill: chimp out and burn
Asheville: too high to die
Everywhere else: meth monsters provide entertainment
>>
I live in Texas, although it may be the most based state in the union, I'm not going to sugar coat it. I live in DFW (dallas-forth worth) and its FULL of damn niggers. Dallas would be a hell hole powder keg waiting to explode. Downtown forth worth is pretty classy, but south side would be the worst place ever. The suburbs would have a lot longer to run or prepare. However it would take atleast 45 minutes to an hour to reach a decently low populated region to survive. overall screwed level 6/10.
>>
>>29685968
Lumpkin County checking in. No worries but where we gonna get more beer?
>>
>>29701366
SD has amazing food resources (cattle, corn, wildlife), water in abundance in the black hills, and few people. I think we'll be fine with or without the bases
>>
File: VA flag.png (483 KB, 2000x1370) Image search: [Google]
VA flag.png
483 KB, 2000x1370
>>29684531
Virginia Here

Depending on where you are in the state depends on your level of fuckedness. For me a small coastal town, it wouldn't be too bad for a little bit, it would start getting bad considering all we have is a bridge separating us from a decent sized urban area. At least most of the people in my county are armed. If someone was able to open the bridge and keep it open it may stave off a bunch of unprepared urbanites for some time, they'd just have to take the long way though.

In the west, its pretty remote in some areas but you have your medium sized cities.

Most pandemonium would probably occur in VA Beach. Norfolk/Hampton area.
>>
>>29704509
Eastern Shore /k/ommando? Also, NoVa is infinitely more fucked, because of DC.
>>
>>29704509
Shit I completely forgot about NOVA as it was mentioned earlier in-thread, yeah the amount of shit going down in NOVA DC would be pretty horrendous.
>>
File: coleman bridge.jpg (23 KB, 376x250) Image search: [Google]
coleman bridge.jpg
23 KB, 376x250
>>29704541
No not eastern shore, Middle Peninsula. The Coleman is all that lies between us and Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Newport News. But like I said if they really wanted to get here they could take the long way through west-point ._.
>>
>>29684685
I am visiting your state right now. Seems like these giant-ass ants pose a reasonable threat to panicking idiots
>>
>>29704589
Yeah, that's a lot worse. Start fortifying!
>>
File: Battle of 8 Mile Rd.jpg (547 KB, 1000x632) Image search: [Google]
Battle of 8 Mile Rd.jpg
547 KB, 1000x632
>>29685656

> Detroit completely destroys itself over night,

I’d give then < week.

> metro detroit is 50/50 - NEET soccer mom types and whatnot get caught in the shitstorm, the rest are ok.

Warren checking in, and there are all kinda hunters, sport shooters and general firearm hobbyists that we could hold the big ditch that is I-686.

> mfw I live south of I-696…
>>
>>29691276
I'm right outside FFX city, just off 50.
>>
>>29704912
I'd say leave. Basically the only parts of the county that seem possible for SHTF are Clifton area or Mason Neck.
>>
>>29704939
That's what i was leaning towards. You know of any good spots? I don't get out much.
>>
>>29700125
Same. I'd grab my gear and get out of the city and go to some farmland and stay in the timber
>>
>>29704987
Honestly, I'd say go west. A lot of people will try that, but then again, lots are going to go south too, so Mason Neck will be hard to reach, and Clifton, while less dense than most of the county, is still populated. I think lot sizes there are about 5 acres anyway, not particularly useful. Just find land out west, and ideally be vigilant enough to bug out early.
>>
>>29705078
There is the Washington national forest fairly close. And the Shenandoah.
>>
>>29700125
Yeah, other than murmurings from Des Moines, it would be fucking nothing. Decorahfag here.
>>
>>29705180
dibs on the abandoned brick factory in Lehigh. If you bring vodka or ganja you can join
>>
>>29705129
Going out to the northern end of the GWNF, near Harrisonburg, takes about 13-14 hours by bicycle. If you can get out by car, about 1.5-2 hours, under normal conditions.
>>
>>29705271
So probably won't be able to make it by car. But if I can get far enough, should be able to walk the last part.
>>
>>29705452
Take a bicycle. It's about 129 miles, and if you get stopped in your car, it's going to be sooner rather than later.
>>
>>29704447
I think he was referring to San Diego.
>>
>>29687403
>Amish Farms going against their ways and stocking up on milsurp rifles and ammo.
You were on point until here, though through sheer gaussian distribution some certainly would.
>>
Anybody got predictions for oklahoma? The nogs around here behave themselves and pretty much EVERYBODY I've met here has funs. I've had thoughts about a SHTF event happening here just want to get some /k/omrades thoughts.

>inb4 is oklahoma even a state?
>>
>>29690102
If you are inside the beltway, FFX, PW and inner LOU - run.
>>
>>29696794

35 acres is hardly enough to get lost on. Dont wait for refugees and move to Winchester area.
>>
Montana reporting in.

Its been 6 months since they nuked every major population center on the american continent..... and were just now finding out about it?

Wtf?

You guys okay?
>>
>>29684531
>Massachusetts
Fucked, people in the Bershires will be fine, maybe the islands off the cape
>>
File: 1283205090554.jpg (26 KB, 604x379) Image search: [Google]
1283205090554.jpg
26 KB, 604x379
>>29706659
>>
File: nuke-targets-48.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1620) Image search: [Google]
nuke-targets-48.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1620
>>29706659

I also live in Montana.

Montana is one of the worst places to be, hundreds of warheads are aimed at our silos. Destroying our second strike capability is more important to Russia than killing a million niggers in detroit.
>>
>>29685607
813 Pretty nice place. Lots of white suburbs and Tampa is getting gentrified. feelsgoodman
>>
>>29706745
This is common knowledge amongst nuke fags, im just poking fun at how backwater we are in most other regards.

Round about what part of montana?
Western for me. About 60 miles west of zootown.

Also, fun story.

My buddy was one of the nuke-techs out in great falls, one of the guys with the magic key to armageddon. Spent 5 years during the cold war waiting to end the world in a bunker under the prarie. Guy has a lot of neat stories.
>>
>>29706858

Billings.
>>
File: TangibleSinfulHound.webm (538 KB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
TangibleSinfulHound.webm
538 KB, 352x288
>>29702598
aurora here

we're pretty fucked. honestly
>>
>>29687474
batesville?
>>
>>29706878
No wonder you took so much offense at my willful ignorance of nuclear targeting.

If the big one ever drops you guys are gonna catch enough fallout to cook an egg through a concrete wall.
>>
>>29707038

We'll take a few directly anyways. Two refineries, a decent sized airport, plus one refinery and a large railyard in Laurel along with a great deal of the state's service industry and a tenth of its population.
>>
>>29706691
I agree Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket would be fine. I'd say Cape Cod would be fine except maybe Hyannis and Falmouth. Plenty of food to be had from the ocean if you know how to find it. The islands are super lightly populated in the off season. Most towns on Cape Cod are lightly populated in the off season. Same goes for the Berkshires.

Boston, Springfield and Worcester are definitely fucked.
>>
File: florida man....jpg (26 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
florida man....jpg
26 KB, 375x375
>>29684685
>forgot to mention our "zombie" problem
>>
>>29707087
Eh, way I see it, if the big one hits those who die right off will be the lucky ones.
Secondaries will be just as bad, if not more so than primaries.

Starvation, disease, the elements, and violence will kill off as many if not more than the event that causes a civilization ending event.

The few poor degenerate souls left will remember it as a time of terror and suffering that will probably morph into legend or religion in the few surviving groups left.

This is all assuming a near extinction event of course. It could end up nowhere near that bad, or be so horrific that it makes the aliens that find our species remains someday vomit.

Most likley projection I see though:
1: major SHTF event happens
2: initially a lot of migration in populace as the parameters of what defines a good place to live changes from a complex multi-level socio-economic analysis to "anywhere everyone isnt dying"
2: secondaries begin, disease, famine, and elements take thier toll. By now anyone who hasnt died probably wont.
3: limited rebuilding. Montana's limited infrastructure, harsher climate, and remoteness insulated us from the initial migration, and to a lesser degree from the following waves of secondary caused deaths, but it is now a barrier to rebuilding.
4: for some time after the local culture in montana is one of almost tribal or clannish mountain peoples, too stubborn, different, and independant to join larger outside societies, but also too remote and limited to form anything too impressive of thier own.

Or, ya know. Its just bad enough that all of humanity dies.
>>
New Jersey here
We're so fucked it actually kinda funny.
>>
>Michigan

>Camp Grayling
>Alpena Combat Readiness Center
>Big Rapids Armory
>Traverse City Coast Guard
>Detroit Armory
>Detroit Coast Guard
>The Michigan Militia

Everything South of Grand Rapids will be FUCKED, Everything North is nothing but lovely farm land, Woods, Pines, and German/Dutch/Irish 99% Whites.

The north Michigan and U.P. will be a White Wonderland

everything south of GR will be nigger warzone
>>
>>29707566
I thought new-jersey was already post-apocalyptic.

Everything i have ever heard about it says that its a wasteland populated by perpetually drunken orange-skinned venereal disease spreading demons.
>>
>>29707534

Oh, I want to survive, and billions of people will. I think there are problems in this world that could most easily be solved only after at least a limited nuclear exchange.
>>
>>29707637
There was a somewhat obscure videogame called sword of the stars in which such an event ocurred.

Esentially a limited nuclear exchange scared humanity straight and they shaped up and began attempting to colonize another planet.

Then aliens showed up and we realized our true calling.

Genocide and enslavement of any not bearing the pure human form.
>>
>>29707675
Like, im not kidding. There is an insectoid race that has super-uncanny senses, the human slaughtered one of thier colonies and kept one alive as a pet so they could force it sniff thier farts and tell them what they ate.
>>
>>29695978
You are storing them wrong.

Try burying them in sand with a few inches between each of them (pheremone triggers mean that if one sprouts and is close enough to another, it will sprout too)

Also, "a long time" means about 1 season.

People view potatoes as a food item which isnt incorrect, but they are also a living thing that will do its utmost to reproduce. If it starts to get too close to death without doing so it will attempt to take root (aka sprout) in a last ditch attempt to reproduce before dying.
>>
Nevada is pretty fucking chill about guns. Fun as shit to live here.
>>
VA here

>Charlottesville area
Total bloodbath; bastion of liberals and hipsters would not survive due to marauding gangs of dindus living in the projects

>Augusta County area
Would be fine. Everyone and their mom seems to have a small garden and guns. I live in this area. Neighbors and I are big gun fans. Also know of places in the back country that would let me in a heart beat.

>Richmond Area
Would be Detroit v2 in a second.

VA Beach and NOVA
>>29704509

I would say a lot of the more metropolitan areas would be fucked and a decent chunk of the mountainous areas would be decimated due to infighting. A lot of the flatter areas like Shenandoah, Augusta, Harrisonburg etc would struggle but be fine due to farming and guns.
>>
>>29710610
Let me guess, you wash trays.
>>
File: picture.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1024
>>29685607
South Brevard here. Honestly I think if we just head west, we'll be fine. There's nothing out there.
>>
>>29705222
All I've got right now is some Tennessee Honey. Besides, I've got a cabin by the Iowa-Minnesota border that would be a perfect place to hide out in.
>>
>>29692955
To be fair, most of montana wont havt to worry about it because they will all be dead shortly after yellowstone blowing
>>
>>29707614
I'd prefer a pandemic
>Infrastructure intact
>Kills off more people, but still a possibility of surviving
>If it starts in the Old World, then the New World, Oceania, and Japan can seal themselves off, continue mostly as normal.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x328
>>29692955
That shit is fucking scary.
>>
>>29712788
That's more than likely not gonna happen in our lifetime. 95% percent sure.
>>
>>29712859
I think the Yellowstone Caldera is actually overdue
>>
File: 1461369378068.jpg (157 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
1461369378068.jpg
157 KB, 800x1066
>>29712859
>>29712878
>tfw gets a robot body
>tfw lives to see Yellowstone erupt
>>
Li fag, if shit happens, probably gonna sail to Connecticut. Don't know how I'm going to get a boat though
>>
>>29712902
Just steal one, or see if you can become some rich heiress' fuckboy
>>
>>29695699
>chevron cares more about town of people than local government
>>
>>29695867
Well, when LA banned reg cap magazines and offered to take any from people, not one person turned any in.

People make fun of CA gunowners, and while I agree most are spineless, I however won't be surprised if, in some sort of mini breakdown, you see non neutered AR's with 30rd magazines come out to play.
>>
>>29712859
So you're sayin' there's a chance...
>>
>>29713024
>be CA gun owner
>getting cucked was part of our plan
>>
File: kek.jpg (18 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
18 KB, 300x180
>>29692995
Nice try, Somalifag
>>
>>29697547
Suh dude
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 284x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 284x362
>>29684531
Oregon. Portland will burn and I will see the light from the flames on my side of the mountain and I will laugh.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 961x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 961x527
>>29696735
Senatus Populusque Alaskanus
>>
>>29687054
I like to imagine that if Hickhock45 is KIA, his body will be found in a pile of empty Glock mags and .45 brass, wearing a buckler improvised from a gong.
>>
File: 14604539565730.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
14604539565730.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1200
DC area /k/unts, chime in. Let me hear your strategies in greater detail.
>>
>>29715080
NoVa nogunz here. Planning to get gunz this summer. No idea what to do at this point. Possibly get to nearby parks, hunt squirrel and rabbit for awhile.
>>
>>29715464
>NoVa nogunz

Yikes. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>29715648
Yeah, unfortunately probably only going to be able to get a .22 rifle. Even worse is that I'm at college is Assachusetts, so won't be able to bring guns with me.
>>
>>29716079
Worse comes to worse and I'm in Mass, may just fuck off to the Quabbin resevoir, live there for a while
>>
>>29687181
Fellow nutmegger,here. I feel your pain,brother. Too many people,not enough farm.
>>
>>29692955
As a fellow 406 we will definitely be better off than most. Lots of livestock for food, plenty of land to grow crops, and plenty of guns to purge the Californians.
>>
>>29685656
Grosse Pointe reporting in.

>We have contingency plans in place in case of something.

Honestly, the thing you have to consider about Detroit is that it doesn't have the population density of the '67 chimpout. When you think about it, there's not a lot to worry about in the surrounding suburbs, exceptions being communities bordering on Eight Mile, where there is still a good amount of population density on the Detroit side.

>The other thing is that they're just as likely to turn on themselves before they come to Alter/Mack, significantly lowering their available manpower.

Basically, a few ex-military buddies and non-service types or mine have figured that we just have to hold for 72-hours before the National Guard shows up. We have back up communication plans and rally points planned.

>Basic plan is to send out the alert.

>Rally at designated points.

>Set up road blocks and overwatch positions.

>Hold fast for 72-hours. If no help arrives we evacuate by boat to Harsens Island or by convoy to another location.

>An alternative plan was to evacuate to Belle Isle and set up a road block on the bridge, but we couldn't figure out a way to pre-stage barriers.

>Oh yeah, we have pre-staged barriers for the road blocks.

Overall, I like our odds. Basically, we won't be up against an organized unit. And that's not to say we're all that organized, but with coms, lots of ammo, some help from our police (if they stand), and a little luck, we should be able to buy the community enough time for a good evacuation.

Doesn't hurt that we have two scout snipers in the crew, one of whom literally dreams of this day coming. Then a good corpman. A real doc who the Army put through med school.

>Meh. Maybe we live. Maybe we don't.
>>
File: Lucifers-Hammer.jpg (128 KB, 622x1024) Image search: [Google]
Lucifers-Hammer.jpg
128 KB, 622x1024
Texas.

We're all dead.
>>
>>29713061
>crashing this state
>>
>>29717897
I wouldn't quite say that, you have lots of rural, well-armed areas, that can also produce food.
>>
>>29718099
The joke is that a big chunk of space rock came right down in the Gulf of Mexico, among other places. What the tidal waves didn't kill the hurricanes and tornadoes did.
>>
>>29718573
Ah, okay. Never read the book, thought it was in general.
>>
>>29715080
MN here. SPEAKING HYPOTHETICALLY I might actually try to blow up some of the bridges leading to our town. If SHTF then the Golden Horde will have to cross rivers and main roads by foot. It might just buy my semi- rural town enough time to defend itself.
>>
>>29718865
>MN
>DC Area
>Pick One
It's okay though, I like hearing your ideas.
>>
Outside Lancaster, PA here.

Feeling alright. shitty-PA ends at the city limits of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, the rest is based salt of the earth folks. I'll be operating my HAM radio equipment and trading information/communications with the Amish for food and supplies.
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.