[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been given unlimited authority and budget to equip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Punished Quaritch.jpg (76 KB, 680x530) Image search: [Google]
Punished Quaritch.jpg
76 KB, 680x530
You've been given unlimited authority and budget to equip an army and remove the tree niggers from Pandora. How do?
>>
>>29617933
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
>>
>>29617933
Disease warfare and funding other tribes to fight each other and then roll in when everyone is all depleted and burnt out from in fighting
>>
Nukes in the upper atmosphere.

Burn away the ozone layer and then scatter large amounts of radioactive material over the surface of the planet killing every living creature on it.
>>
File: 1386923575828.gif (3 MB, 366x344) Image search: [Google]
1386923575828.gif
3 MB, 366x344
>>29617933
Direct a commit to hit the planet
>>
>>29617933
Well we just want the unobtanium, right? If that's the case I'll just napalm everything from orbit.
>>
>>29617968
>commit
>>
Do I need the planet? If no
Use a nova bomb to Crack the planet in half (ala starship troopers)

If yes
Create an airborne disease that is 98-100% lethal to the natives.
Roll after a preset amount of time roll through in power armor and kill any survivors.
>>
>>29617933
Liquor and wool blankets.
>>
>>29617933

why is that even a question? All the precious unobtanium is underground, so incinerate the entire place.
>>
File: amusement.jpg (259 KB, 1024x848) Image search: [Google]
amusement.jpg
259 KB, 1024x848
>>29618010
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
>>
File: 1450930911685.jpg (87 KB, 227x337) Image search: [Google]
1450930911685.jpg
87 KB, 227x337
>>29618010
kek and /thread
>>
>>29617933
Does /k/ like this film?
>>
>>29618049
>treehugging furry wankery

Honestly... I have no idea
>>
Agent Orange.
>>
>>29618049
First watch was meh, second time I felt sincerely bad for the muhreens.

Also:
>implying that spess C130 would fly low altitude to cargo drop a massive bomb in contested airspace
>>
Silenced thermal sight snipers, night raid.
>>
File: chemical.jpg (27 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
chemical.jpg
27 KB, 384x288
>>29617938
I wouldn't use bio warefare as there is a chance of it mutating and fucking you up as well. I'd stick to good old fashioned chem warfare and just gas the furry fucks.
>>
high-altitude-dropped BLU-82 sized barometric fused Willie Pete bombs and lots of them
>>
>>29617933
Concentration camps. drones to map their locations and daily trails, chemical warfare, A little dash of napalm here and there.
>>
>>29617933
An extremely potent chemical in the same vein as Agent Organge. Distributed from orbit via large bomber-craft.

Nuke any large pockets of blue cat people.
>>
>Understand a creatures physiology well enough that we can create clones of them that are remotely slaved to a human brain
>Cant create a virus that specifically and only targets Navi
Hippie garbage, RDA grunts deserved better.
>>
>>29618049
Yes because it shows the stark reality of what SJWs THINK they are and what they REALLY are.
>>
>>29617938
Cia plz go and stay go
>>
File: 1325107870120.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1325107870120.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>29617933
>humans can't live in the environment
>there needing to be an environment to mine the shit out of dat unobtanium
exterminatus.jpg

burn their atmosphere and mine the super fuel from the remaining rock, which honestly without the atmosphere/superfauna it would be fucking easier for us to mine/settle.
>>
>>29618049
if you view it from the "pandoran fukkin shit, they're like ants" perspective with the mining company security team btfo the treeniggers.
>>
>>29617933
I Zyklon B the fuck out of every village in Pandora. Problem Solved.
>>
>>29618197
I feel like encountering the first sentient life and burning it to the ground would have a pretty big backlash. On the other hand the fact that it's not a bigger deal is pretty retarded.
>>
>>29617933
Well there are 4 sequels right?

So maybe we'll get lucky and win one or two.

>mfw James Blu Cucmeron. gets asshurt when the sequel that shows the blue skinnies getting wrecked by a vengeful Human robot army becomes the most popular one ala Empire Strikes Back.
>>
>>29618228
Zyklon is a pesticide.

It's designed to be safe for retarded peasants to handle. Only dangerous if somebody locks you in a room and pours some in.

Use VX.
>>
>>29618248
if we found out the universe was populated by sulphur based lifeforms that breathe poison, have nanotube bones, and are 15ft tall we as a society would probably fearmonger ourselves into exterminating the shit out of them.

>>29618275
>tfw the first half of the second movie is just a paramilitary force running a massive russians in afghanistan tier train on the treerats with fire and sword.
>>
>>29618248
>I feel like encountering the first sentient life and burning it to the ground would have a pretty big backlash
You really think they'd let the average person know?

Information spreads fast on earth, but in space no one can hear you genocide.
>>
>>29617933
put down autonomous oxygen factories that diffuse atmospheric co2 into carbon (sent back) and oxygen (released into atmosphere).
wait a few years.
stand very far away.
throw a lighter at it.
>>
>>29618309
They don't breathe poison, Pandora's atmosphere is just ~20% CO2 and they're not affected by that
Unless you call CO2 a poison
>>
>>29618328
>Information spreads fast on earth, but in space no one can hear you genocide.

I like that motto. If I ever form a space marine PMC, that'll be our unofficial slogan.
>>
>>29618338
Mine methane from something too, and wait for a proper explosive mixture to form
Then shoot a flare from LPO and watch the world burn
>>
>>29617938
Cortes would approve.
Destabilizing a region by arming and training bitter locals is really the best way.
>>
>>29618117
Nigga you don't just mutate into Goro from MK because of bioweapons. You would just get cancer and other health problems.
>>
>>29617933
Spend the money to write myself into a better movie, like maybe starship troopers
>>
>>29618197
Wouldn't have to destroy the whole planet. Just a 100 kilometer perimeter around the mining site and starport. Automated AA guns in case they try an aerial attack with treenigger dragons.

Not much of a problem at all, really. Fire is cheap. Low maintenance to maintain the perimeter if you have some Zippos and security cameras and drones.
>>
>>29618049
Sad the based man died and happy that the Fleet will be turning it into a barren rock after they send for backup. Maybe there could be some aliens spared for an exotic brothel but that place is going to be genocided hard.
>>
>>29617933

I do it from orbit.
>>
>>29617933
Strategic nuclear strikes followed by a large scale conventional bombing campaign and occupation of key location.
>>
>>29618416
This nigga gets it
>>
>>29618417
Pretty much this. Would be a waste of resources to try and nuke the planet and there could be valuable plants for pharmaceuticals. Get the magic rocks and leave the hippies the rest.
>>
Orbital bombardment using locally sourced asteroids.

The objective is to eliminute the Na'vi's ability to interfere with mining and science operations. So bombardment will be ongoing until their population has been reduced by at least 7/10ths and theyou move far away.

Chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear weapons are not suitable. The Pandora surface and wildlife need to be preserved. So as to not make mining more difficult and extract value from Pandora flora and fauna.
>>
>>29618499
>Chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear weapons are not suitable.

You don't need to carpet bomb the whole planet with VX gas. You just need to target the villages, killing the Na'vi will prevent them from reaching the Pandoran Hivemind, thus also preventing it from organizing a coordinated counterattack using the local fauna.
>>
Introduce the natives to the wonderful teachings of the Quran.
>>
>>29618532
HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29617933
Satellite that can engage in orbital bombardment. You could use tungsten (actually talked to a guy who did research for a strategic studies department of UoC as to if it was feasible, the research said it was) as the projectile.

hundreds of the latest drones for perimeter defense and deep recon in areas that allowed it (remember some areas were no go due to the signal interruption).

4-B52 B5's (latest B52 upgrade that expands its lifespan until 2182). Bring arclight missions into the 22nd century

replace Mechs with IFV's such as the BMP3 or anything that has the same armor/firepower then.

Plus a lot of APC's. You could lower the mortality rate by having a few GPMG's and HMG's backing the infy, plus it would help when exfiltrating.

just a lot of air power really. Their biggest threat is from the air and the moment you take out their oversized bat air force all they got is jungle monkeys with oversized arrows.
>>
File: BASTARD GUNS FOR BASTARD PEOPLE.jpg (211 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BASTARD GUNS FOR BASTARD PEOPLE.jpg
211 KB, 1280x720
DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? THAT'S BULLSHIT! BUY TORGUE!
>>
>>29618546
BOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

How about we just send in thousands of guys in power armor and guns from Elysium to search and destroy the ayy lmaos.

Also equip every soldier with a go-pro and use the footage to make a prime time TV to fund the campaign.
>>
>>29618049
I like it for what it could have been, not what it is.

If they had developed the fucking characters and plot more, and made things a bit more nuanced instead of beating the audiance over the head with the point, it could have been great. Make it more grey instead of black and white, set up both sides as having legitimate points and motivations. Quaritch could have made an amazing villain if they had given him more development and motivations on par with or better than those of the heroes. Instead he was just a cartoony stereotype.
>>
>>29618593
>Quaritch could have made an amazing villain

He already is an amazing villain.
>>
>>29618592
the initial part of the campaign (taking out their shitbirds) is boring, but after that comes the carnage. Imagine BMP3's and infy with flamethrowers shredding up the entire forest. With MQ-30's flying overhead dropping napalm and Hellfires onto the restless natives.

All while it ain't me plays in the background
search and destroy is brought into the 22nd century
>>
Nuke it from the orbit
>>
>Locate the remaining traitors, do a combat drop to capture them, kill anyone sheltering them, and make a big scene
>Execute traitors publicly, maybe hang their bodies off the Hell's Gate wall or something
>Establish contact with as many tribes as possible and issue an ultimatum: either bow before Humanity, or we obliterate the Well of Souls, killing their god and destroying their neural network
>Drop a couple nukes at strategic locations near population centers to drive the point home to anyone with eyes
>Build a giant Trump Wall around the Well of Souls site, with machinegun pillboxes and plenty of barbed wire
>Allow some tree niggers limited access to pray as a reward for good behavior
>Begin killing them with kindness: modern medicine, clothing, entertainment, shelter, food and technology can be yours, just renounce your savage ways and join the winning team
>Get a few tribes behind you early, treat them extra-good and provide them with monkey-model guns and armor, as long as they only use them on the uncooperative tribes
>Respond to any defiance with quick, decisive and bloody reprisals.
>Any Human gets murdered by aliens? Execute 10 xenos from the offending tribe.
>Control the savages with fear and threats, control those willing to reform with kindness and rewards.
>Eventually, the reformed populations will flourish while those clinging to tradition will die out as we take over more and more of the planet
>The xeno vermin will be faced with a single choice: integrate, or die.
>Find the next planet with sapient life, rinse and repeat.
>>
All the Na'vi on the entire moon were bioelectrically connected to Eywa. Drop a rod-from-god on that tree from high orbit and watch their entire civilization BSoD.
>>
File: quaritch motivational.jpg (82 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
quaritch motivational.jpg
82 KB, 750x600
>>29618593
I thought they did fine with all that. Quaritch was badass.
>>
>>29618768
But if they captured the tree think of all the biotech progress they could make.
>>
>>29618768
I don't think they're connected all the time, just when they jack into the network, so it probably wouldn't kill them. But roding the Tree of Souls would effectively kill their god, which would have disastrous cultural effects and make them much easier to convert to modern society.
>>
>>29618794
>make them much easier to convert to modern society.
HERESY!

XENOS MUST BE PURGED!

RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR!
>>
>>29618573
Underrated post
>>
>>29618573
>tfw could have been even better if Antony Burch didn't exist

On the bright side, i'm not Antony Burch

>captcha: realty stop
Why does Google want me to go to Gensokyo?
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 700x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 700x470
Orbital bombardment.

Start with space rocks. Basketball to car sized.

Then target remaining sites with dedicated munitions.

>Pic VW bug sized meteor crater.
>>
>>29618034

dude, you must be an armory bitch or s shop faggot if you advertise 0326 on here
>>
> turn earth into death star V3
> remove tree niggers and source of tree niggers
> unlimitedpowah.jpg
>>
>>29618049
Boring, flat and replete with Cameron's inability to demonstrate nuance whatsoever. It was the most on nose recreation of the noble savage and white man's burden that brought nothing to the table save for a tired Iraq war allegory.
>>
>>29617933
The way the Europeans did it. Send missionaries and traders. Claim a plot for colonization. Play tribes against one another. When one gets too powerful you enrich their enemies.

Use barbarians to fight barbarians. Give them the hope to be civilized (at a individual and infrequent level).
>>
>>29618248
I feel like people won't give a shit when BILLIONS of humans will die if they do not get those minerals.
>>
>>29618936
>when it's spring break and you wanted to go innawoods
>>
>>29618955
Yeah and look how well that worked 200 years down the line. Kill most of them and exile the remainder to Floating Pines Space Injun Reservation and Penitentiary.
>>
>>29618955
>Give them the hope to be civilized (at a individual and infrequent level).
See there's your problem: you have to make it very frequent and very realistic for the average tree nigger to ascend to human society. Then more of them will do it.
>>
>>29617933
Simple.

Orbital bombardment. Leaves the atmosphere somewhat habitable for indigenous life, but there's no warning for the natives of orbital bombardment. Just suddenly the sky is raining fire, then end.

I mean fuck, you already have ships capable of interstellar flight, loading one with a shitton of tungsten rods wouldn't be too hard now would it?

Failing that, napalm. Thousands and thousands of tons of napalm.
>>
Can anyone say modified project pluto flying around for a few decades before the reclamation fleet arrives?
You'd just designate an area or two, design a shielded navigational system, nothing fancy. and then fly around in circles till everything several miles around is dead or dying. Then you set up shop in radiation shielded bunkers.

Although radiation would be a hazzle. Might be simpler to just smash a few asteroids into the planet, at relativistic speeds of course. Enough to trigger a mass death event, and more importantly tear up so much mass that the eywa network gets severely disrupted.
>>
>>29619032
My objective to to sow discontent and mistrust among them, creating a minority class of well to do natives who rely on their human allies to maintain power and a high standard of living. Allowing too many in at once won't accomplish that and indeed could result in building them up as a much more powerful and educated opponent in the future.
>>29618993
Yes, it sure is a pain in the ass to travel through Iroquois lands isn't it? Or the mighty empire of Mutapa.
>>
>>29617938
They are way too hippie to fight each other. Even more ridiculous if they did it over some ebil white males provocations :^)
>>
>make naavi super firewater/space meth
>trade sacred tree for space meth
>if they bitch stop selling them space meth
>sell more space meth to good goys in exchange for killing the shit out of the asshole naavi who won't play ball

who says we need to use bioscience for genocide when they'll kill each other for us?
>>
>>29618974
>>29618936
Redpilled black man detected.
>>
>>29617933
Bring some jewish settlers and make Na'vi trust them.
>>
>>29619312
red pilled black men are welcome here, all the rest are fucking niggers and need to leave
>>
>>29619174
>>29619032
you see there is a way it can back fire, not in this particular situation due to the difference in technological advancement.
Mongols
>>
>>29619383
Of course.

He clearly is contemplating that thought or is probably upset at the way his generation has turned out, all around him.
>>
>>29619490
that's what happens when you systematically arrest black people for a generation
you get a really shitty one that had no father figures later and all turn into niggers and because of their niggery they end up starting a loop

Yeah they had moms but they're black women so...
>>
>>29619525
We need the really smart and non-muslim ones Europe gets who go to Europe's top schools and are literally the top and most successful of all of africa and are their ' model' minority. Like Asians in the Americas.
>>
>>29619312
I want to join gear queer threads but I'm afraid stormfags will derail it.
>>
>>29619563
no they will be told to go back to /po-
yeah they probably would actually
fuck it, do it anyway
>>
>>29617933
Directed energy nuclear beam weapons from orbit (We would've had that shit back in the '60s if not for the damn hippies) followed by mopping up any survivors with Russian V (Quicker and more visually horrifying than VX). Build history's largest obelisk dedicated to the victorious human dead on the site of the tree of souls.
>>
>>29618963
Yeah the movie did not make that clear enough. A couple lines of dialogue from the "villains" but it didn't really sink in. I heard the original screenplay had more time on Earth so you could see how overpopulated and desperate it was but that got cut for more CGI treenigger Pocahontas panty shots.
>>
>>29619746
The original screenplay had a lot more stuff going on too, like the magical network tree churning out antidotes and cures to every disease, toxin and poison that any of the animals were exposed to and how the corp was using it on the side for their pharmaceuticals division to cure every health problem on Earth.
>>
>>29619633
We wuz operators an shit now
>>
>>29619824
Did Pandora start out as a screenplay or was it originally a book or something?
>>
>>29619469
Tribal societies are prone to fracturing regardless of technology.
>>
>>29619910
A series of screenplays.
It's something Cameron wrote himself and had been fucking around with since the mid 90's while he waited for technology to catch up to his vision of an entire cgi cast. It was always Dances with Wolves in Space but had shit cut and added to for years.
>>
>>29617933
>unlimited budget
First, I'd spend a tiny fraction of that unlimited budget to give those AMPs an armored cockpit plate and a camera/sensor suite instead of a glass window. Can Hollywood not fuck things up, just once?
>>
>>29620382
Consider this
>Can pilot a meat body around with seemingly unlimited range
>Can't remote pilot an AMP
>>
>>29619927

They'd fracture much better with a relativistic bombardment. A humanity capable of propelling a ship to the the stars as in Avatar would capable of propelling world-ending relativistic bombs at Pandora that would utterly destroy the moon's biosphere back to only microbial life deep in the crust. The laser that propels their ships away from Sol would the most powerful weapon ever devised as it could easily propel relativistic bombs targeted at any planet or moon in any nearby star system. Additionally, humanity being able to send ships out in the Avatar universe is good proof that humanity is likely at the top of the food chain in it's interstellar AO. If another alien society existed with the ability to have ships that travel at a decent fraction of C then they would also have the relativistic bomb and would use it against all major human settlements and our laser in order to remove our ability from being able to fire relativistic bombs at them.

Being that unobtainium in Avatar is critical for humanity's interstellar travel, securing it would be top priority for the survival of the species. If the blue tree niggers exist, there likely could be other more advanced societies out there. And some of them might have the ability for relativistic travel (and therefor the relativistic bomb). Once the blue waffle indians prevent us from mining the unobtainium, humanity itself would would be forced to annihilate their entire race for risk of our own annihilation at the hands of another penitential relativistic society.

>>
>>29620582

cont.

Because of this reality in the Avatar universe, something not mentioned in the movie is the fact that humanity was in the process of establishing (or planning to establish) colonies with lasers in other star systems for propelling ships and relativistic bombs to areas further away from Sol in order to insulate ourselves from potential attack both by making any possible relativistic opponent be forced to have to attack more than one system and by exponentially increasing our offensive relativistic bomb capabilities. Unobtainium would be critical for doing this.

Pandora was therefore a critical part of humanity's struggle in the Avatar universe, but not the main front. The next ship sent at Pandora would likely lay waste to the planet guaranteeing our access to unobtainium in order to safeguard our survival as a race.

Do you even interstellar warfare niggers?
>>
>>29617933
>VX gas assuming they are affected by it
>napalm carpet bombing(fire kills most things)
>strategic attacks on sacred lands as to cause chaos
>maybe space daisy cutter should any of the planet need to be preserved
>>
>>29618049
It was a film of spectacle with a message about native peoples and the environment. Visually it was stunning, I saw some real future operator shit. I am really pissed at the way a good all CGI film lead to so much shit later after it proved the technology was viable.
>>
>>29620578
Meatbody telepathy is apparently some sort of alternative technology that doesn't get affected by the magnetic fields of the floating islands. Oh well, it isn't like you should trust every machine out in the field with remote controls only. There should always be people piloting some vehicles directly.
>>
>>29620638
>>29620582

Goddamn, this would make such a fucking awesome Avatar sequel. I doubt any filmmaker would be willing to show the required genocide sadly...
>>
>>29618612
>villain

That's a funny way to spell 'hero'
>>
>>29620733
From a purely etymological perspective Quaritch was actually the protagonist and Sully was the antagonist
>>
Quaritch did nothing wrong.

[spoiler]Except lose[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1457675575880.jpg (419 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
1457675575880.jpg
419 KB, 1500x844
Fight fire with fire, the "fire" being one of Cameron's other creations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mg7qKstnPk
>>
>>29618328
You could also generate your own propaganda with the human controlled blue people and send back nice videos monthly showing how much we get along with the natives.
>>
This thread makes me think I should start a PandoraInvasionQuest.
>>
>>29620768
Even then he did that well.
>went into combat
>taken down
>dying is for cunts
>jumps out of crashing aircraft
>fucks up everything until suffocation
>can't even be stopped by that or a 10 foot lance in his chest
>>
>>29620779
>Connor's opening narration
>the music
>that skull
nostalgia_chills.exe
>>
>>29618593
Haha, good for you Cameron is planning four (4) more of these fuckin shits spaced out over the next decade.
Maybe we'll get more nuanced storytelling instead of Pocahontas with blue people next time.
>>
File: 3227218-4.jpg (214 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
3227218-4.jpg
214 KB, 1280x1024
>>29617933
>>
>>29618499
wouldn't you fuck up your mineral deposits if you dropped rocks on the planet?
>>
>>29620768
Lets be honest now, any plan Quaritch made after nuking the hometree was pants on head retarded.

He was going to risk his one of two shuttles to dump a bunch of mining charges on the magical wifi tree? When he could have taken his active helicopter airforce and fired a few missiles at it and be back before the clumsy shuttle could have made it out of the compound? The wifi tree wasn't so big that it needed a homemade daisy cutter.

He also at least suspected that the avatar team were likely a pack of traitors and did nothing to stop them.
>>
>>29620938
That's just Cameron making him do unusually stupid things for the sake of plot convenience.
>>
>Bring in some imams and similar muslim preachers
>Wait until they all are mudslimes
>Roll in with mechanized bacon
>>
>black ops teams to kill blues' leadership consistently
>chem attacks bc blues don't have science
>actual ground armor like tanks that blue tigers can't tear through
>psy ops using avatar program to shake social stability (religions, family, etc.)

It's fucking easy. This is Pocahontas after all.
>>
>>29618900
>>Pic VW bug sized meteor crater.

BULLSHIT, that is the Barringer Crater, and the object that crashed there was estimated to be around 150ft.

WTF kind of VW bug cars do you know??
>>
File: 600px-ATLELP083.jpg (30 KB, 600x262) Image search: [Google]
600px-ATLELP083.jpg
30 KB, 600x262
>>29621048
>This is Pocahontas after all.

wrong Disney film :^)
>>
Set up satellites in orbit and proceed to use BGM-109 Tomahawks to hit anyone within range, showing them we have the capacity to strike at will, without even showing up. If they continue to offer resistance, move in with combined arms and decimate any resistance.

>>29621048
>tonks
>innasuperdensejungle
>>
>>29617933
FN-2000 chambered in .577 snider. That's it
>>
>>29621186
That was the most /k/ Disney movie evar
>>
>>29621212
>tonks
>innasuperdensejungle

>whataredaisycutters.jpg
>>
>>29621048
>>29621186
>Pocahontas
>not FernGully
>>
File: QCtRAd9.gif (42 KB, 989x679) Image search: [Google]
QCtRAd9.gif
42 KB, 989x679
>>29617933
Can I go full empire of man on them? I wouldn't even waste my time sending troops there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
>>
File: 1429903234108.jpg (58 KB, 413x438) Image search: [Google]
1429903234108.jpg
58 KB, 413x438
>>29621272
>mfw glorious WWI-era mercenaries gunning down natives with Maxim guns in a Disney film
>>
>>29621291
Nice static .gif there fucko
>>
>>29621277
Are you really going to take that much company time to use enough daisy cutters to carve a path to the tree niggers who are likely dozes if not 100km + away?
>>
the minerals will still be there if you poison the atmosphere they were already wearing masks 24/7
>>
>>29621329
That's why you airdrop the tanks :^)
>>
>>29621451
I'd like to know what kind of tonks you are going to be shipping to another planet. Tonks take up a lot of weight on a space craft.

I think I'd skip the tanks and use a Styker MGS if I want large caliber support. Lighter too.
>>
File: 1412955527315.jpg (66 KB, 548x470) Image search: [Google]
1412955527315.jpg
66 KB, 548x470
>its a thread where /k/ pretends they didn't want to fuck the cat people
>>
>>29621510
Kill the men, take the women.

We've done this on our own planet a couple of times before.
>>
File: pig_disgusting.gif (2 MB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
pig_disgusting.gif
2 MB, 356x400
>>29621510
Not enough fur...and those USB cables out of the head...
>>
>>29621510
They got no tits. Killing them all would be a kindness. Also with how big they are it would be like tossing a Vienna sausage down the grand canyon. I prefer my pussayy lmaos busty and smaller than me.
>>
File: buff over nam.jpg (146 KB, 1390x1800) Image search: [Google]
buff over nam.jpg
146 KB, 1390x1800
>>29617933
1. retrofit B-52's for transatmospheric flight, ship em over to Pandora.
2. ARC LIGHT them back to the stone age.
>>
>>29618399
I like to consider him my inspiration for my tactics.
>>
>>29620900
only a little, as long you pick the right sized rocks and send them down at the right velocity.

nuclear or radiological weapons would irradiate the ore and make it worthless.
>>
>>29621609
>destroy the resources you came to get.
>>
>>29622670
They estimate a bolide event involving Apophis 99942 would be around 750 megatons so you only need to chuck something around 3 grams per cubic centimeters in average density and around 350 meters across at the planet to get the effect
>>
>>29618754
Isn't this basically the Tau model of running things?
>>
>>29620638
You should read a book called The Killing Star. It's about interstellar MAD, basically.

You're right, relativistic weapons are unstoppable and totally destructive.
>>
>>29617933
Multiple smaller squads of power armored infantry, equipped with flame throwers and something akin to the bolter carbine from 40k. Basically a short, automatic 12 gauge, loaded exclusively with slugs. If supported by the mechs already seen in the movie, and using properly trained soldiers instead of gung ho bublefucks, as well as adequate air support instead of the stupid "lots of little vtols and one big moma VTOL" trope, you would make short work of the savages.
>>
File: Terminator-skeleton-1600-1200.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Terminator-skeleton-1600-1200.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>29620779
This, build hunter killer machines that their only purpose is to hunt down and kill Navi
>>
>>29617933
>removing tree niggers
>not making experiments first to discover their biological weak points
>not developing neurotoxins that kill them but not us
>not literally biologically engineering a plant that use this neurotoxin as a fucking defense mechanism and planting it all over the planet
literally just have to wait 5 years for the plant to conquer the planet afterwards, wagging war would be much more costly and will anger the hippies back home while you can just hide it as an ecological disaster that we took no part of ;^).
>>
>>29622741
Pretty much.

Though the Tau would also sterilize the natives and use mind control devices. Because Games Workshop can't let anyone in 40k be not a dick or evil. So they had to dirty up the Mecah Weeb Space Commies. Lest the player base and book readers, start thinking they were good.
>>
>>29620858
I'm kinda surprised the next one isn't out yet. When was the first released again?
>>
File: alien-1979-wallpaper-3.jpg (209 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
alien-1979-wallpaper-3.jpg
209 KB, 1600x900
>>29618411
That what I was worried about. Most specifically the virus mutating to attack humans as well as blue cat people. Unlikely but still possible. Other wise if your never gonna set foot on Pandora again I'd say just drop a line to Weyland-Yutani and get a bunch of pic related.
>>
>>29620786
Ir alternatively send videos home of how brutal and blood thristy they are and should be annihilated.
>>
File: 1459990696595.jpg (60 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1459990696595.jpg
60 KB, 512x384
>>29620938
>wifi tree
>>
File: The Infinite.jpg (611 KB, 1503x1056) Image search: [Google]
The Infinite.jpg
611 KB, 1503x1056
>>29618754
>>29618754
>>29622741
>>29622872
This is why Tau is shit, Necron master race reporting in.
>>
>>29622907
When you create a virus/toxin/any fucking biochemical weapon against aliens what you should do is target part of their biochemistry that's very different from human, so that you're immune, and afterward there's low odds it would mutate into something dangerous for humans, it would just be a harmless virus, not even as deadly as flu and maybe perhaps even unable to inject it's RNA into human cells with a little bit of work.
down side (or is it a down side really?) is we'd likely kill 99% of the wild life as well if we go for a virus that kills animals from Pandora so we'd have to fill the zoos beforehand.
>>
File: na vi xeno.jpg (266 KB, 650x919) Image search: [Google]
na vi xeno.jpg
266 KB, 650x919
>>29622907
>Wanting to introduce Xeno the Na'vi
Weyland please I know that is you.
>>
File: apone_aliens.jpg (29 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
apone_aliens.jpg
29 KB, 580x300
>>29623004

Jesus.
>>
>>29622708
Pretty sure bombing runs aren't gonna scratch minerals hidden underneath a couple feet of earth.
From what I recall, the RDA needed pretty heavy duty mining equipment to extract anything of value.
>>
>>29618362

It's ammonia.
>>
File: 1441140210063.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441140210063.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>29623004
Xenomorphs take on traits of the host organism.

Na'vi grown Xenos would have carbon fiber bones. Their tails would contain that neural link that Na'vi ponytails do.
>>
>>29623077
The only downside is that they're lit up like a goddamn christmas tree.
No more sneeky breeki hiding in shadows when your exoskeleton is bioluminescent.
>>
>>29621092
My bad, im thinking of the piece they found.

I havent been there since i was a kid.
>>
>>29623112
depends on the environment. A jet black object would stand out a lot in the bioluminescent forests of Pandora
>>
>>29617933
Easy. The atmosphere is full of CO2 and hydrogen sulfide which the endemic life forms breathe but humans can't.
>Engineer an aggressive bacteria that feeds on hydrogen sulfide.
>put in a couple test tubes
>chuck it out aircraft window
>wait a while to deplete atmosphere to lethal levels.
>every living thing on surface dead.
>>
>>29623175
>what is negative feedback
>>
why an army? couple of b52's and a shit tone of napalm later and its mission accomplished motherfuckers!
>>
>>29623112
>>29623148
It would probably look like this:
https://youtu.be/uqfN4e02API
https://youtu.be/0ggjvNlwIaE
>>
>>29623047
No ammonia in the atmosphere according to canon.
There's ~20% CO2 which is obviously deadly since like 8% is no longer breathable by humans.
But it also has >1% H2S which is a pants shittingly deadly neurotoxin and 0.1% is enough to flat out kill a human after a single inhalation.

Which is also why the ending scene was bullshit. His nervous system would have been completely destroyed and his brain would be starting to break down.
>oh let me just put on this mask and I'm fine now
>>
>>29618295
Implying VX would work on blue monkey cats
>>
>>29621582
>not crawling in a da pussi and makin it a new home
>>
File: 1372427770840.jpg (137 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
1372427770840.jpg
137 KB, 800x595
>>29617933
Bid my time and send my scientists to work devising a mutagen toxin that infects and spreads through the neural network that binds all the living creatures of Pandora together. The collective hive mind will that brings them ultimately together.

Disperse it at outer points of the network and let it spread or send in my peace makers into the heart of the network to negotiate and detonate the toxin there.

Wiping out the binding network will kill off a great deal and throw the rest into utter chaos. They will become savage and wipe each other out while small well armed lances cut into any resistance.
>>
>>29623297
Navii don't have pussies their genitals are in the hair braid it's basically a bunch of tiny wiggling tentacles.
>>
>>29623353
I'm down for that, lets get this party started
>>
>>29623237
their space ships also are FTL with out warping space or being affected by time dilation.
>>
>>29623332
Ooh, better yet
Get one of them navi clones and rig it up to broadcast pain and misery 24/7 through the entire network and amp that shit up to 11.
>>
>>29623375
The ISV Venture Star they use to travel between planets isn't FTL. It's max speed is 0.7c
>>
Breed with them. Humanity outnumbers them and we can incorporate their genes with our own, selecting traits we desire and eliminating ones we don't.
>>
Just spray the place with military defoliant.
>>
Also forgot my version, basically refitted b52s with napalm bombs, refit the mechs with flame throwers and napalm massive shotgun shells ( :^) ). They all be biological and shit so burn it all, dragon shits just get 100 Brownings (we'll still be using them)
>>
>>29623401
Are you reading this from some made up fan wiki?
>>
>>29623332
Planet wide Multiple Sclerosis.
>>
File: 1443998769194.jpg (465 KB, 1280x1964) Image search: [Google]
1443998769194.jpg
465 KB, 1280x1964
>>29617933
AGENT ORANGE, or similar xeno defoliant. All units are used for defensive actions only.

Conscript all dozers and construction equipment to clear a 2 kilometer or more zone around the base.

Pile all debris into to walls at .5 kilometer from the base and one at 1 kilometer out.

The Walls consist of dirt, broken trees, and a concrete tunnel built at the ground level and buried in debris. Watch towers protrude from the top of the walls.

Watch towers have a mix of LMGs, motors, spotters, laser targeters.

Any air threat is destroyed by a combo of AA fire, and missile(at least outside of magnet zones)

Any ground threat has to charge and scale to concentric walls that have built in hard points, they also have to deal with mech-suits equipped with long range HMGs and howitzers,
and aircraft dropping bombs and incendiaries.

Any attack on the main base will be repelled.

Any mining operation will begin with.
>Arial sweeps to find threats
>Plane dropped Defoliants
>targeted ground attacks to remove remaining resistance
>The first wave of Dozers are modified to be covered in bunkers.(super-kill-dozers)
>Second wave of mining equipment comes and starts the job
>super-kill-dozers now start to push back any debris to give a kilometer wide zone around mine.

All together I need about triple the military assets in the movie, a better equipped engineering sector and most importantly very Nationalized?Fascist?HumanityFirst solders that have no issue with genocide

In summary I don't intend to kill all the blue monkeys. The ones in my way will be chemically forced from their homes. Any resistance will be met with high altitude bombings, then low altitude drone bombings, then targeted troop deployments to crush the remaining forces.

I would teach those blue monkeys that they will only be spared my wrath if they flee at my sight. There is no mercy, ONLY HATE.
>>
>>29623447
supposedly the ship accelerates at 1.5G for 5 months to get to .7c. Coasts for 5 years and then turns around to decelerate for 5 months at 1.5G

Using matter anti matter reaction.
>>
>>29623447
All this info comes from canonical extended universe material.
>>
>>29623462
>solders that have no issue with genocide
they were muhreens
as long as it's not targeting humans we good (assuming all of earth is a single country by then)
>>
>>29623487
Made up fan wikis?
>>
>>29623517
Anon do you not know the definition of canon
>>
>>29623517
That's pretty much what licensed material is
>>
>>29623517
>canonical
>made up
>>
Just spent the last 15 minutes trying to find a deleted scene where it shows the aftermath of a native attack on a mining convoy. It wasn't long but it showed how pissed the colenel was and make it easier to understand why the humans hated the blue devils...which is probably why it was deleted
>>
>>29622907
Have fun being face fucked by giant blue xenomorphs you weyland-yutani prick. That shit would harder to get rid of then the giant blue treeniggers.
>>
Jake had one job, ONE JOB!

All he had to do was convince the tree niggers to stop attacking the miners.

Hell, if he watched Stargate. He could have asked the Na'vi to mine the ore around the more sensitive areas.
>>
>>29617933
Basically what they had done in the movie initially but instead of Jake Sully running around in an Avatar we Rods from God the whole place and mine th Unobtainium.
>>
File: battalion 2.jpg (26 KB, 903x397) Image search: [Google]
battalion 2.jpg
26 KB, 903x397
>>29617933
Flood the planet with millions of gallons of N-stoff out of platinum spray nozzles.

Followed by whatever blister agent is cheaper.
then a ground attack, in the blister agent fog.
>>
>>29618754
They tried the modern amenities thing with the Pandorans and the Pandorans outright rejected it.
>>
File: battalion 1.jpg (34 KB, 898x394) Image search: [Google]
battalion 1.jpg
34 KB, 898x394
>>29617933
Or a cheaper method would be to torch their forests, and then give them a nice chlorine bath/ artillery bombardment in some locations.

And then just go full imperial germany on them.
>>
>>29623494
Thats good to hear. I always thought that humanity will enter space in one of 3 ways, A) super Fascist military state (Starship troopers/Halo) or B)Super libratarian planet bound governments or C)Corporate run city states.

2 out of 3 of those would have no problem with alien genocide

The deciding factor on which government type takes hold is the FTL travel tech we develop. A=super expensive hiveships, B=starwars hyperdrive, C=Jump gate tech
>>
File: Min960x540.jpg (165 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Min960x540.jpg
165 KB, 960x540
>>29623694
>tfw there will never be irl based space niggers building effective ships out of scrap
>>
>>29623694
Physics is unyielding with regards to FTL. We aren't going anywhere in anyway that isn't slow and involving of multiple human generations during the trip.
>>
>>29623775
that's why you need to bend space and time anon
>>
>>29623775
you are Right Physics are unyielding but it is still possible that future discoveries will allow for some system type that can achieve FTL.

If we asked a 1500s physicist(if they existed) "can man fly?" what do you think their answer would be? 50 years, 100 years, 1000 years, at some date with will find a way to travel to the stars.
>>
>>29623775
We could go to the next star over, in 100 years, using current technology.
>>
>>29623824
Said physicist would probably say, "With wings".

Currently, the only conceivable way to achieve FTL is to contract space in front of a ship and expand space behind it, which raises the speed of light within the ship's frame of reference. Such a method of travel is estimated to require more energy than the sun is producing.
>>
>>29623775
you don't need to travel FTL in space, times bend when you approach light speed so going at an effective 99.99% of light speed would likely cut the time of travel from a traveler's perspective to the equivalent of a ship/plane travel.
>>
File: avatar.jpg (46 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
46 KB, 750x600
>>29617933
>>
You guys are all morans, I would pay the natives to mine it for me.
>>
File: what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg (64 KB, 540x739) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg
64 KB, 540x739
>>29623775
>physics is unyielding on a theoretical concept
>>
File: shoulderthingthatgoesup.jpg (26 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
shoulderthingthatgoesup.jpg
26 KB, 350x260
we're not going to be the explorers ci fi dreams about, we're not meant for space exploration, our machines will do the exploring for us. It will be machines we build that travel, and it will be instruments we build that will bring the universe ever so closer to us.
>>
>>29617953

General, I'm afraid that your strategy is not in the best interests of the funding interests.

We need that planet for mining, not radiation poisoning.

Consider your request denied, we will accept a reviewed engagement plan whenever you are willing to submit, consider this a warning.

The information is proprietary, any unauthorized viewing will result in criminal prosecution to the highest extent.
>>
>>29623928
It's proven physics.
>>
>>29619032
>See there's your problem: you have to make it very frequent and very realistic for the average tree nigger to ascend to human society. Then more of them will do it.
Your mistake is in caring about the Tree People. Thet are not Human, and as such should not be treated as Human. It's like British Raj. If you educate some of the masses and teach them how to be human, then one will inevitably come back and start a Revolution against you, simply because fuck you for being better than them.

I'd kidnap spacemonkies, torture them for personal information, then replace them with Synths. (imperfect synths since they're actually humans, but still) Then I use then to sow widespread mistrust and discontent. Then I claim a plot of land to colonise and slowly subdue the populance
>>
Assuming the planet is desirable intact, we could engineer some form of nano machine or custom virus that gets into the native matrix network that we can track, allowing us to find Navi populations. Fleet vessels can bombard population centers, and ground forces mop up pockets. Genocide doesn't have to difficult when the race in quetion has no effective means of resistance -- we just need to avoid the Martian factor and we succeed.
>>
I hire 1000 /k/ommandos with nuggets
>>
File: yautja.jpg (76 KB, 736x588) Image search: [Google]
yautja.jpg
76 KB, 736x588
>>29623944
things i want to see
>Yautja hunting Klingons
>Yautja hunting Mandalorians
>Yautja hunting Na'vi
>>
File: yes plz.jpg (24 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
yes plz.jpg
24 KB, 510x510
>>29624140
>>
>>29624140
>Klingons
Good luck with that, seeing as how they have redundant organs for their redundant organs.
>>
>>29624108
Air-dropped T-34s retrofitted with ERA and plasma cannons when?
>>
>>29624201
well considering what was basically a pubescent teen Yautja owned the fuck out of some human special forces, id ive a seasoned hunter good odds.
>>
>>29623232
That looks fucking cool. What is that?
>>
File: go be a savage somewhere else.jpg (29 KB, 600x262) Image search: [Google]
go be a savage somewhere else.jpg
29 KB, 600x262
>>29621186
>atlantis
boom.jpg
>>
>>29624201
So do krogan, yet they still manage to get killed by things physically inferior to them. Yautja are strong enough to rip the head off a human, and perform multi meter vertical leaps.
>>
>>29623517
>not understanding that movie 2 is going to be set 20-40 years in the future with the colonyship/battlebarge wrecking the fucking shit out of some treeniggers.
>>
>>29617933
Orbital strikes , their "Eywa" cant stop things being shot from orbit. Then begin a combined arms assault with the use of napalm to clear the jungles. Id also use a variant of the pantsir or tunguska to kill air targets
>>
You said unlimited authority and funding. I would have millions of surveillance satellites track them and their movements for about a year, then conduct constant bombing near the largest concentrations of natives(i.e. the home trees) for about 3 years, adjusting for obvious mass migrations, make them see you as an angry God, show up, start mining, any problems will be met with another year of endless bombing.
>>
>>29617933
How intact do we need to leave the planet afterwards?

I just bombard them with missile strikes from orbit. I murder their magical tree in the first strike to cut them off from each other and their ancestors. Having divided them, I proceed to completely fuck them up tribe by tribe until I've cleared enough tribes to get at the best mineral deposits on the planet without issue.

I then subjugate any remaining tree niggers smart enough to fall in line and use them to assist with the mining efforts.
>>
>>29625034
easy chemical or biological weapons that will only kill the navi and then you get to sell the wood from the trees for fucktons of cash ontop of the rare ore
>>
>>29623617
Seriously though.

>I was supposed to discuss this important issue with them while I learned their ways and gained their trust
>Instead I decided I wanted to get my synth dick wet and completely disregarded this important issue so that when the humans finally got impatient and attacked the home tree, the ayylmoans had no idea why it was happening
>>
>>29625085
Why would you take the time to transport a bunch of wood back to Earth?
>>
File: Kharak is burning.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kharak is burning.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>29617933

You guys are small time.

>http://homeworld.wikia.com/wiki/Low_Orbit_Atmosphere_Deprivation_Weapon

You basically drop a weaponized mixture of gasses which turn that atmosphere into a oven, causing that planet to be engulfed in a firestorm within the constraints of its own ionosphere and magnetic field.

Given that Pandora probably has a different atmospheric composition, such a weapon would be easily put to use if the proper mixture could be created.

But of course, such a use of a weapon is not only committing genocide, but it is also robbing the human scientific community of precious opportunities to study xenobiology and its applications.

If you really want to pacify them, you should have used the Avatars to train and turn the naavi against each other.
>>
Get a bunch of orbital mirrors set up and block out the sun. Eywa can talk to you all she wants, you still won't be able to eat.
>>
I put all that money into a non-invasive way to remove the unobtanium. I'm thinking some kind of self-propelled unobtanium-detecting burrowing robot.

Oh, and some kind of lightweight drone to flit about like a bird and take samples of all the local flora, including the sacred tree-thing. You're telling me SMART PLANTS aren't worth their weight in gold to the Biotech Division....?
>>
>>29625254

>implying there would even be a Biotech Division without the unobtanium superfuel
>>
>>29625034
History has shown that enslaving a native population is never a good idea.
They corrupt your men, breed with them and induce sedition.

You need to eliminate them. Tear apart their genes atom by atom until the mere idea of their existence is wiped out from the fabric of the universe, and is made so they never existed.

Destroy the N'avi, the memory of the N'avi, and the idea of the N'avi.
>>
>>29625281
I like this guy
>>
>>29625281
I don't think the humans are going to breed with the tree nigs. The discrepancy in the size of both races alone should be enough to avoid it, not to mention that you're operating under the assumption that humans and tree niggers can actually produce viable offspring. Seems pretty unlikely.

And how are they going to induce sedition? They're still stuck on their tiny, shitty little planet and have no idea how to get off of it. If the tree nigs even got slightly uppity all you need to do is resume orbital bombardment. They can't do anything to you.

And nothing is stopping you from eradicating them once their usefulness is at an end.
>>
>>29625126
Vayghr fucking shits get out
>>
>>29625313
You stick people in the same space as an enemy, and eventually they stop hating each other. Look at the Christmas Truce of WW1. Humanity's innate compassion is a tool to be exploited by things such as these aliens.

Human compassion is for humans only. In a cold and cruel universe, the only ones Humanity can look to is itself.

We need no help from inferior-races. Humanity is the strongest. It is the brightest, and it will survive the longest. It is our birthright to be the masters of the cosmos.
This universe will be conquered by humanity alone; so that when our children ask us, we can proudly say we did it alone- against all odds.

We have spent long enough cowering in the shadows, fearing what may be out there in the dark.
It is time for them to fear us.
>>
>>29624556
It's in the description of the second vid, it's from the movie Outlander and is called the moorwen.
>>
>>29625388
This isn't human compassion being shown to the tree niggers. We're utilizing them to take what we want before we crack their planet, leaving them all to die.

It's easier to wipe out the trouble makers and enslave the rest to extract the resources that we need and still need to dig for. And should that not work out, we've already demonstrated how easily we can wipe them out.

It's also probably cheaper to enslave the pacified natives rather than flying over a bunch of humans to mine resources on a planet ill suited for humans. All you need is a trustworthy crew of specially selected human controllers to ensure things go smoothly before you move onto the next planet.
>>
>>29625446
I'd rather exterminate them all than deal with any survivors.

Wish we could simulate these scenarios.
>>
>>29617933
>threaten to chop down life tree
>watch as tall smurf martians rally around tree
>send probing attacks to keep smurf martians on their toes, and to swell more smurf martians around tree
>nuke tree, 1 MIRV all warheads launched on tree
>???
>profit
>>
>>29625461
Oh, we exterminate them. We just wait until we don't need them anymore before we finish them. We also have the added benefit of having the subjugated natives collected together, tagged, and accounted for. Hell, you could even tag them with exploding slave collars and detonate them at will.
>>
>>29625494
I'm ok with this compromise option
>>
>>29624201
They still die if you blow out their chest with plasma or cut off their head.
>>
Most thourough and cost effective way would be ecological warfare.
Assuming an unlimited budget and fancy pants future scifi tech:
Phase 1: engineer a plague that effects thier primary food sources, but not them directly.
Phase 2: step in and offer aid, get rejected, because, ya lnow, tree niggers....
Phase 3: starving sickly weak survivors finally come begging for help. It is granted, with concessions.....
Phase 4: they are relocated to where they will not hinder resource extraction, and will rely soley upon us for food. Over time the newer generations will be educated to work for us in spotting prime resource areas and the entire thing will be painted as a heartwarming humanitarian mission to save the blue monkeys who are too dumb to understand what germs are from a famine.
>>
God, I love you /k/. Not one hippy to be seen defending these blue fucking shit savages.
>>
File: 1337073451691.jpg (565 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1337073451691.jpg
565 KB, 1600x1200
Hello and thank you for ordering one BASE DELTA ZERO. We'll get on that right away! Your support helps to crush rebellions and uppity natives everywhere! Once your BASE DELTA ZERO is complete please be sure to contact customer support and let us know how we did!

When it absolutely must be dead remember, nobody does genocide like the Galactic Empire!
>>
>>29617933
Nuclear and biological strikes from orbit
>>
>>29620685
Put a barebone meatbody inside the AMPs.
It would be expensive to get the body, but a barebone system isn't as complex as a real one and it all boils down to how much you can strip and have it still functioning.
If you can wire some controls and feedbacks to a simple brain you'd be pretty much set.
>>
>>29617933
Really the only thing you need to do is remove the xeno's plot armor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJarz7BYnHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLzKwTcGO_0
>>
File: 1442862592430.jpg (27 KB, 247x236) Image search: [Google]
1442862592430.jpg
27 KB, 247x236
>There are """""people"""""" in this thread that wouldn't fuck a 9th blue cat women

On topic. How about flying the big ass space Antonov packed with HE high enough to not get fucked by the flying lizards?
>>
>>29618295
>Only dangerous if somebody locks you in a room and pours some in.

Thank god that never happened.
>>
>>29617933
>buy out tony stark's ironman suit
> enjoy
>?????
>profit
>>
>>29627126
I'm kind of spent after fucking the first 8 buddy.
>>
>>29623051
god damn.
>>
Bump for keeping alive
>>
>>29627272
you know what i meant faget
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.