[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, I was recently diagnosed with a mental disorder. Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mydiguS0a31t2id93o1_500.gif (340 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mydiguS0a31t2id93o1_500.gif
340 KB, 500x639
Hey /k/, I was recently diagnosed with a mental disorder. Will this hurt my chances to own firearms? I like shooting at the range. Will they take this away?
>>
Well it depends what it is doesn't it you fucking moron
>>
>>29588096
That gif would have been neat if it wasn't for that FUCKING BACKWARDS MAG PISTOL GRIP
>>
Just ask everyone you see at the range until you get a solid consensus.
>>
>>29588096
Do you live in a free state/country? If so then yes, unless you've been involuntarily committed.
>>
>>29588096
>I was recently diagnosed with a mental disorder
was it autism?
>>
>>29588096
Was it herpes?
>>
>>29588111
>>29588170
I got diagnose with bipolar disorder, SAD, and GID. I have to go to psych appts now.

>>29588150
They put me in a ward without consent. Out now.
>>
>>29588199
>without consent
You're fucked. You literally can have multiple suicide attempts, and be diagnosed with having multiple personalities and still be allowed to own guns as long as any hospital stays where voluntary, but an involuntary commitment bars you from owning firearms.
>>
>>29588315
Is there anyway to proove I wont be a retard with a gun?
>>
>>29588346
Shoot your nurses with 100% headshot precision
>>
>>29588370
I am not violent at all.. id probably just get robbed even with a gun.
>>
>>29588096
As long as you have nothing that goes on your legal record and affects a background check (5150, violent crime, domestic abuse, etc) then it won't affect anything. And that's only in states that actually do background checks in the first place.
>>
>>29588399
Thanks anon. What if i live in texas?
>>
>>29588315
Seconded. Get a fucking lawyer to expunge that shit, else you're fucked.
>>
>>29588096
Only if you were involuntarily committed BUT
The plan is to dramatically expand diagnosis and have even your annual check-up at a GP involve probing questions about guns in the home and mental illness symptoms. So what what you say to whom. AND
Learn about the legal and spiritual aspects of gun ownership. Be able to tell people about negative rights -- don't just mumble, "I want one." Watch In Search Of The 2nd A. on YouTube.
>>
>>29588346
I think at least for my state (Maryland) you can get a letter from a mental health professional saying you can be trusted with a firearm, and get your rights back. I wouldn't know for sure, since I'm not a retard who gets involuntarily committed.
>>
>>29588525
I didnt mean to anon. I didnt want to go.
>>
>>29588199
Did you get whoremoans?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.