[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What knife is this,is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 20150723_161304.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150723_161304.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
What knife is this,is it any good?
>>
>>29587531
Schagenlager Model 2
It sucks its not full tang
>>
>>29587531
You posted this a while ago. Fuck off.
>>
>>29587531

Clean your everything anon, jesus christ.
>>
It's just above shit, if that's what you're asking.
>>
harbor freight special
>>
>>29587531

Does it cut things y/n

if y then yes good knife
if n then no bad knife
>>
>>29587567

I used it to circumcise some of the neighborhood cats; but it didn't go very well.

Does that count?
>>
>>29587531
Anon, quit feeding your cat dry food. From the number and size of those piss biscuits, your cat is diabetic. Switch to a decent canned food, your cat will be much happier. Among other things, it'll shed a few of those extra pounds it's carrying.
>>
>>29587644
I have 2 cats, stay on topic.
>>
>>29587531
Hollow handle garbage there like 5 to 10 bucks
>>
>>29587662
Shift their fat asses to canned food. They'll be healthier, they'll feel better, and they'll live longer. We had this discussion when you posted this identical pic a year ago.

Oh, and I told you the same thing in the other thread you started.

Don't like people telling you to take care of your animals? Start taking care of them, and the shitposting miraculously stops. Well, not really. It just concentrates on your gas-station mini-mart tier mall ninja toys.

Tell your mom to pick up a case of Friskies classic pate cat food next time she's out getting your mac'n'cheese and tendies.
>>
>>29588510
I'll feed my cats what ever the fuck I want, all i want to know is what knife this is, fuck. God damn aspies.
>>
>>29587562

Giggled
>>
If you're not trolling...
It's an $8 piece of shit that you can buy at harbor freight.
I got one (like an idiot) and felt so disgusted with my compulsive spending ass, I immediately gave it to my girlfriend.
>>
>>29588886
It's a Sebenza, you can tell by the fit and finish. Now, get those poor cats some wet food, Raymond.
>>
>>29588886
Feed your cat steak.
>>
>>29588886
Lol what a faggot
>>
>>29587644
>>29588510
>>29590519
>>29592624

Same fag meter off the charts, going by how obsessed you are with my choice of cat grule you are clearly autistic.
>>
>>29587531
clean your cat's litter box for fuck sakes the turd lumps are over flowing!
>>
I have the same knife, it's got a compas in the hilt unscrew it :) good ass knife cut threw a metal door with it
>>
>>29587564
>This
You can buy this knife for less than $10
Or you can get a machete for $5
>>
>>29587531
>owning cats

Enjoy your brain parasites
>>
>>29593486

>doing anything
>enjoy microscopic repercussions

You can't even swim without worrying about brain eating amoebas, shit
>>
>>29588510
Dunno, man I recently tried introducing mine to canned and it loved the stuff, but was barfing half of it up everywhere. Switched back to dry, problems stopped.
>>
>>29593504
The brain amoebas are only in warm, still fresh water if you kick up the sediment. Don't splash around in ponds in Florida and you'll be okay.
>>
>>29593513
It has to be a gradual introduction. Start with 1/4 wet for a week, then go to 1/2 wet for a week, and so on.

The carbs in dry food fuck with their liver and with the hunger reflex in their brain. That's why cats on a dry diet are so fat. When you first switch to wet food, they'll tend to overeat and barf. Another way to fix that is by metering the food dose. Put down a half can, twice a day. Cats don't need constant access to food, which is what happens with dry food.
>>
>>29593258
>Same fag meter off the charts
>Posts nine hours apart
Yeah, whatever. It couldn't be that cat food is a far more interesting topic than mallninja knife ID thread #323445.
>>
>>29593258
You're 75% right on the samefag accusation. The bad news is, you don't know how to spell gruel.

>autistic

I'm not the one who started a thread about an $8 Harbor Freight knife perched over a box of cat shit. And another thread with $3 gas station throwing knives and shotgun shells laying in the same box of cat shit.

Your knives are shit, your threads are shit, you're a shitty cat owner. Make a decent thread and maybe it won't get derailed into detailed analysis of your poor life choices.
>>
>>29587634
Holy fuck man
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.