[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a date at Applebee's. What's the best gun to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Applebee's.jpg (2 MB, 3800x2355) Image search: [Google]
Applebee's.jpg
2 MB, 3800x2355
I have a date at Applebee's. What's the best gun to open carry?
>>
>>29585183
Depends, what do you have?
>>
>>29585183
the kind you hunt elephants with
>>
>>29585183
>What's the best gun to open carry?

Baby shark
>>
You're bringing a gun?
>>
>>29585204
Well, basically assume I'll go out and buy it right now if that's what it takes. This girl is really hot. She's a singer too. I really, really want to impress her.
>>
>>29585284
That bitch just angers me
>>
>eating out
>not cooking
>and then eating out
>>
>not bringing a gun chambered in anything smaller than .50 BMG to elephant and hippo grounds
>>
>he doesn't open carry a full-size .357 magnum

Do you even fucking America, faggot?
>>
>>29585326
Six .50 Magnum chambered revolvers.

One on each side of your hip.

Four on suspenders.
>>
>>29585396
Don't forget a shotgun or AR-15 slung on your back OP, the first impression is very important.
>>
Dont forget your comtac and your ballistic glasses
>>
>>29585183
Man this meme is so fucking dank bro. Good job. 10/10. This is a funny fucking OP. God damn am I glad you posted this.
>>
this meme is so dumb but I can't help but laugh everytime it gets posted
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
Glock .40
>>
>>29585484
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29585492
17 shots no .38
>>
Taylor Swift is a disgusting coal burner enjoy your AIDS and sloppy seconds*

*thirds, fourths, fifths...
>>
Dont forget to maintain eye contact
>>
>>29585342
Ayyy
>>
>>29585502
33 thots in da bank
>>
File: oh you.jpg (70 KB, 215x300) Image search: [Google]
oh you.jpg
70 KB, 215x300
>>29585342
>>
>>29585473
The thing that fascinates me the most is how it's Applebee's. Not TGI Friday's. Not Red Lobster. Not the Olive Garden. But fucking Applebee's. Why Applebee's of all places?
>>
>this girl is really hot, i want to impress her
>by taking her to Applebees
>and showing her my cool gun

It's like you've never even spoken to a real fucking woman before. Don't forget your totally rad Guy Fieri TM shirt.
>>
>>29585559
I mean you would probably say the same thing if it was TGI Fridays. Why any of the stupid shit that gets meme'd into oblivion around here and on the internet in general? The randomness is always half the appeal of these fucking memes.

I made that post to shit on the OP for being a faggot, but I did chuckle, ashamed as I am to admit that.
>>
>>29585559
Cause you gotta go to a REAL garbage pit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.