[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there have been several reports of antman that he is infact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image:47449.gif (178 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
image:47449.gif
178 KB, 300x100
>there have been several reports of antman that he is infact not dead and still alive but we are sending our best men to take down the head terror of the /k/ boards
>I am odering you and your men to infiltrate antman's compound and to make sure to eliminate all hostiles within the area zone and to take antman down if possible
>any men that dies in this mission will be acceptable losses so in that case if you die then you too are an acceptable loss
>there are also reports from our recon units that there are genetically modified weaponized ants and even sightings of enemies in ant outfits armed with hatchets and MG42 machine guns and there are even hyper religious believers that are covered in ants
>alright are we all clear?
>get your shit and get the job done marines!

What would you do to accomplish your mission
>>
>>29585001
Tactically shit myself
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 311x162
>>29585001
literally who lmao

is this like the newfag DR8CO or something?
>>
>>29585111

https://desustorage.org/k/search/username/The_Ant_Man/tripcode/%21KpuDfj7%2F2s/
>>
>>29585212
>only posted for like 5 months
>only 389 posts

Lol fucking newfags don't even know.
>>
>>29585212
that's some really weak trolling
>>
He really wasn't anything special. Not interesting or important.
>>
>>29585275
He's just something newfags push to seem like they have a real troll to remember. Same thing for BVBrocks, Hunter Actual, GAThrawn, etc.

They don't remember Stalker, The /k/ommando, Zed, Marisa, etc. I think the closest common troll who legitimately angers people and is still posting is dr8c0
>>
>>29585001
Lock the basement door and send his mommy on vacation with her melanin enriched friend so she can get dicked in peace.
>>
>>29585319
ivy is still here pissing people off, but then again i suspect that she really is that stupid

>>29585001
Coincidentally, ivy enraged ant man to the point where he disappeared. He went apeshit when the tranny posted in his threads.
>>
>>29585728
Screenshot?
>>
>>29585001
Can we please for the love of Christ stop talking about Antman? Nobody gives a shit anymore and it keeps spawning autistic little copycat shitposters. Its fucking annoying.
>>
>>29585001
nobody gives a fuck about you antnigger. go kill yourself instead of shitposting and attentionwhoring because your real life is meaningless
>>
>>29585319
Hell even Zed was fairly recent. I remember him shitposting as late as 2014. Whatever happened to LMJ?
>>
>Not SAO
>Not Zed
>Not one of the Texas fuckboi crew (exclude PoG from those gaggle of retards)
>Not TG (Even though I kind of liked him)

You fuckers have nothing to fear but fear itself. I've been here for about half as long as 4chan has existed and literally who the fuck is this antman faggot?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.