[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which state is most gun friendly? My pick is Virginia (I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1444460790641.jpg (95 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1444460790641.jpg
95 KB, 670x503
Which state is most gun friendly?
My pick is Virginia

(I do not count cities such as my picks most liberal, Richmond, because cities always have pussies who can't stand the forest unless it has a ready trail set out for them)
>>
Virginia?

Fuck that, you need yourself some good old ARIZONA!
>>
Virginia may not be the MOST gun friendly state, but it is the BEST gun friendly state.
>>
>>29581262
Lol you are so wrong. I live in Winchester and its not that gun friendly compared to say Alaska.
>>
It would have to be Arizona. Few states can even come close to having the gun culture they have.
>>
>>29581382
Don't the reservations ban guns? Isn't Arizona mostly reservation?
>>
Did they ever get rid of gun a month?

Also, that recent stunt VA or rather mcawful tried to pull with concealed carry permits takes then out of the running.

#1 at least has to be a constitutional carry state.
>>
>>29581262
Virginia isn't even the most gun-friendly Virginia.
>>
VT and NH are always tops for me, personally I think it's NH because of the overall lack of restrictions, state preemption, and stuff like court houses have to allow you to check your gun by law. I would follow that by AZ, AK. ME is and up and comer and then you have other high ranking like UT, and I think MT & WY that say fu to the NFA.
>>
>>29581449

> WV
> inflicts manchin on the rest of us

Don't you have some painkillers and meth to be OD'ing on right now
>>
/k/ansas is best gun state.
>>
>>29581513

VA fag angry because Best Virginia is now a constitutional carry state?
>>
File: il_fullxfull.292641734.jpg (192 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.292641734.jpg
192 KB, 1024x768
>>29581262

There is a definitive answer here.

Vermont did it best, first. They also just legalized suppressors, arguably the only problem the state had. There are still things you can do in Vermont with a gun that you can't do legally anywhere else in the country (i.e. fish with a shotgun), and if there were no federal laws overriding state, Vermont's age limits are legit. (16 years for everything, no age limit with parental permission.) Their constitution also is very clear (better than US) and also has protections for hunting and fishing on public and private land.

Alaska is equally as good, and was there long before the nu-conservative movement resulted in a lot of state reforms.

Arizona was the first, and arguably best of that movement. There are many others who are now almost as good, like Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Kansas, etc., but you have to ask yourself "if you motherfuckers had that much rural space, why did it take you this long to stop being pussies?"

As a side note, the NRA and reverse-ordering the Brady list are not helpful because they don't consider context and are honestly just clickbait assembled by dumbass interns.

To reply to OP, Virginia is good, but not in the top tier. (Counties can put mag limits on OC (no state preemption), need a permit to CC (shall-issue, but still, there is no such thing as a permit in based VT), need citizenship proof for "assault rifles" (come on guys), and you can't carry at the bar.)

The More You Know
>>
>>29581410
Are you getting your information from cowboy movies or something friend ? I lived in flagstaff which is the most liberal and biggest native population and Arizona as a whole has almost no reservations or Indians. Needles Parker tuba city etc have Indians but a couple thousand. But no one lives in these shit places. Arizona has the best gun laws and culture hands down. We also are one of the only places with a major population city that allows handguns open or conceal and with or without a permit. On top of that we have very little gun crime.
>>
God I love virginia
>>
>>29582573
>have Indians but a couple thousand. But no one lives in these shit places.
kek you are retarded. reservations take up a large part of the state and you cant shoot there.

Alaska is best for guns.
>>
>>29582573
Hey needles is in California
It's cancer
>>
>>29581262
Alabama and Tennessee are top-teir
>>
File: yeahno.png (718 KB, 1324x1007) Image search: [Google]
yeahno.png
718 KB, 1324x1007
>>29582573

Hmm let's use science to test this post:

>Arizona as a whole has almost no reservations or Indians.

Pic related, wait let's check the census. Oh hey look at that 5.3% of AZ residents are Indians, which is the seventh highest percentage in America!

>Arizona has the best gun laws

You mean because they criminalized "reckless display" of your gun? But otherwise they are very good.

>We have very little gun crime

10th ranked in USA for firearms related murders.

>Best culture

(shudders)
>>
>>29581262
> dat sexy mp34
thank you for stealing our smgs
>>
>>29581427
Gun a month should be gone, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
Gun laws aren't too bad here, (although we have this bullshit where you have to have proof of residency, but all it takes to get that over with is either a valid fishing/hunting license or a voters ID card), but our fucking weather sucks ass. I'm so glad that I'll be gone at Fort Sill in Oklahoma all summer for basic training. So sick of the humidity, rain, cold, and drab weather nearly 24/7.
>b-but 4 seasons
THREE OF THE FOUR ARE ABSOLUTE SHIT.
>>
>>29584088
>here
I meant "here in VA"
Woops.
>>
>>29583766
>more than 5% of the state owned by the fed
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw the fed only owns 3% of my state and it's all national forests and parks
>>
>>29581349
Nope, that's Arizona.
>>
>>29582670
Reservations are barren wastelands in the middle of nowhere that nobody visits unless you're a native. There's tons of places to shoot, such as BLM land, that's all over the state
>>
>>29584152
>shooting on BLM land
Oregon 2: Return of the Jew, coming to an FBI van near you
>>
>>29584160
What are you talking about?
>>
>>29581542
This. Plenty of land to shoot on. Constitutional carry. Legal suppressors. All kinds of good stuff.
>>
How is Arkansas?
>>
>>29584088
>>29584106
Dude, Fort Sill is one of the worst places in the world.
Oklahoma has terrible weather, part of the reason so few people live there. Sure theres little humidity, but theres a lot of nasty wind and in the summer it does get fairly humid, plus temps over 100 almost every day, with 40+mph winds pretty much every day. Fort Sill sucks. Oklahoma isn't bad, but Ft Sill is.
>>
>>29584255
Oh yeah, and if you're still there come winter prepare to have all the moisture leave your body when it's ten below, theres a foot of snow on the ground and the wind is blowing 60+ mph. You'll be wishing you were back in temperate Virginia again.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.