[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way for a 6' 160lbs guy to cc a Walther PP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Concealed-carry.jpg (43 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
Concealed-carry.jpg
43 KB, 600x452
>inb4 gain weight so it doesn't print as bad.

I've just recently bought a Walther PP, and thought it'd make a nice piece to carry with me when I go on my long solo hikes/camping with my mutt. I'm a college kid so I don't intend on taking it anywhere other than the range and hikes/camping.

What's the best holster/location to CC it in? What are your guys' experiences and recommendations?
>>
>>29579095
Grow a little taller, manlet
>>
>>29579154
Oh, did the new Manlet line get raised again? What is it now, 6'3?
>>
File: spinal-tap.jpg (124 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
spinal-tap.jpg
124 KB, 500x335
>>29579095

I took a large rubber dildo and cut it in half, then I scooped out the middle and put it on the outside of my holster which I keep on my inner thigh.

Now it doesn't matter if I print because it just looks like I have a giant wang and if someone feels something on you doing a pat down odds are they'll be far too embarrassed to ask to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBwly6Qa5oo
>>
>>29579095
>concealed carry
>hiking

You are a stupid faggot. Are you afraid a soccer mom is going to see your gun out on the trail? Is a squirrel going to call the police to report "brandishing"?
>>
File: e20.png (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e20.png
75 KB, 600x600
>>29579168
6'2
>>
Dress around the gun.

That doesn't mean be a slob and get a t-shirt that touches your knees.

Just grab a size or two bigger. If you can see the points of your ribs, your shirt is too tight. Medium is not your size. Go for thicker fabrics. They hang better.

Consider collared shirts. You can get a tuckable holster and noone will be the wiser.

>do you have a holster?

Kydex is popular for a reason. It's thin and has great retention.

Get a good purpose built belt. Try to avoid an instructors or "riggers" belt. It might look OK on the trail. But, you will look like an idiot in the city.

And STOP MESSING WITH THE THING. only two types of people pull up their pants every ten seconds.

http://www.krounds.com/iwb-holsters-appendix-holster-iwb-kydex-p-75.html

Try that. It pivots all over the place. So it's comfortable to move, sit, or whatever. It also adjusts in every direction. Should be a good start towards figuring out what will work for you. I enjoy mine.

>6'4" hungry skeleton master race
>I can tuck my P09
>>
>>29579193
>"You're shorter than me so you're a manlet."
>"Of course you'd say that, manlet."
It's cool I guess. I've only met a select few women taller than myself, let alone my height so I'm not bothered.

>>29579190
I got called out for carrying a (My dad's, as I didn't have a handgun of my own at the time) 9mm a year ago on my hip by a woman with her kids. Wasn't fucking with it, never left my hip. But the lady felt the need to make a snide remark about it. Wasn't anything that bad, just a bitchy lady being a bitch. Would prefer not to have it out there to everyone anyways, as I don't feel it's anyone's business that I have a firearm on my person.
>>
>>29579238
>got called out

And? What is your fucking point?

If you are so concerned about your "business" you can't OC in the fucking woods maybe you just shouldn't go out in public
>>
>>29579250
Is it really this hard to get advice around here without people like you sperging out about something so trivial?
>>
>>29579238
It's okay man I'm 5'6" and I carry a desert eagle in .50 African Eliminator

People just assume because of my small frame I just have a massive penis
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.