[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay HK apologists, explain why their pistols are double the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: An_Iranian_Darvish_in_Tehran.jpg (99 KB, 743x998) Image search: [Google]
An_Iranian_Darvish_in_Tehran.jpg
99 KB, 743x998
Okay HK apologists, explain why their pistols are double the price of glocks or other polymer pistols.
>>
>but bro it's german
>>
>>29578178

more like jewish lmao
>>
>>29578178
>>29578205
lol guiz

stay poor poorfags, shoot 1 and find out. The VP9 shouldnt be that much more, but a usp is worth every penny
>>
>>29578227
>tfw USP
>tfw it got stolen
>tfw still mad

One of the softest shooting .45s I have ever used.
>>
>>29578227
>HURR POORFAG

>store 1 has product for $600
>store 2 has product for $1200
>if you don't buy from store 2 you're a poorfag
>>
>>29578132

I'm not sure if the P2000 or P30 is built to the same standards, but the USP's parts have a crazy long life. If it's not across the board higher quality materials, I don't know what it is. My p2000sk has great factory texturing, pretty machining, and a noticeably tighter lockup, but on the firing line it feels the same as my Glock and CZ.
>>
>>29578132
Marketing. Marketing which isn't really holding up any more. There's a reason they made the VP9 have such a low MSRP. There's no way it costs that much more to manufacture a P30 than a VP9.
>>
File: xpblSAr.png (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
xpblSAr.png
40 KB, 625x626
It has caché. H&K cultivated a brand that emphasizes superior quality. They made the MK 23 and the USP: iconic pistols that contributed to the development of future weapons; those pistols gained the company a reputation for making great pistols. It's like asking why would you pay many times more for a bottle of this year's Chateau Lafitte Rothschild when you know there are people in Paris garages making wines that are just as good.

Also why are you comparing Glock to H&K? Glocks are striker-fired and also overpriced.
>>
>>29578354
>Glocks
>over prices
wat

Also, HK makes striker fired hand guns.
>>
It's called supply and demand, pussyfart
>>
>>29578392
They cost one or two hundred dollars more than comparable pistols just because they're Glocks. H&K is more comparable to FN or Sig.

This thread is stupid. "Why is a Mercedes more expensive that a comparable Nissan ra ra ra?"

How bout a thread about why H&K has such shit triggers. You shouldn't have to pay over a grand for a pistol that immediately needs a match trigger installed to feel decent.
>>
>>29578392
Yeah, the VP9 which was their first striker fired gun since the P7 which was their first striker fired gun since the VP70.
>>
>>29578522
>You shouldn't have to pay over a grand for a pistol that immediately needs a match trigger installed to feel decent.
You don't need to instantly install a trigger if you buy the proper light LEM first :^)
>>
>>29578522
>This thread is stupid. "Why is a Mercedes more expensive that a comparable Nissan ra ra ra?"
HKS ARE PATEK-PHILLIPPES ALL OTHER GUNS ARE CASIOS :DXDDD
>>
>>29578535
Your point? Also, DA/SA guns aren't inherently less expensive than striker fired pistols.
>>
>>29578574
*more expensive
>>
>>29578354
>caché
Cachet

Caché means "hidden".
>>
File: 2930.gif (2 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
2930.gif
2 KB, 280x280
>>29578251
>tfw it got stolen
please tell a noguns how you make this mistake so I don't need to when I'm hasguns. I know they're plenty of instances in which outcome is pretty uncontrollable and bizarre.
>>
File: bdd.jpg (32 KB, 469x311) Image search: [Google]
bdd.jpg
32 KB, 469x311
>>29578742
the only people who get guns stolen are retards who leave them in their cars
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.