[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get M1A in MD/ general commie state thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: iwilltakedickforthisrifle.png (234 KB, 1200x306) Image search: [Google]
iwilltakedickforthisrifle.png
234 KB, 1200x306
If I understand MD law, i think i can inherit an M1a from my (unfortunately soon to pass) grandfather, is that true? If not, how do i get one that isnt a polytech?
>>
File: IMG_20160217_232735167.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160217_232735167.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
my understanding is that if you want one, you're basically fucked with the current laws.
>>
>>29575227
i have a garand here in cuckyland, m1a not super different but what do i know, just have someone who owns it bring it in then sell it to you
>>
>>29575227
You are fucked. Polytech is a copycat.

Anything with an M1A action and magazine is an M1A even the BM59 is considered a copycat.

you are fucked. you cannot buy one. Out of state stores wont sell to us either
>>
>>29575273
where do i buy a cz vz58? which stores carry the CZ's and not the centuryshitts
>>
>>29575227
Sorry about your grandfather.
When he passes just show up first at his estate and keep the rifle, and move.
As long as you don't post about having an illegal rifle you should be fine.
>>
>>29576555
I'm now imagining the Maryland state police furiously F5ing /k/ for weeks at a time on the off chance that somebody posts a thread about breaking state funlaws.
>>
>>29576230
duffy's gun room in sparks, md (north of baltimore). They usually have the black polymer ones in stock and can order beaver barf from czechpoint
>>
>can't even buy M1A

And I thought we had it bad in California.
>>
CT here, is there a better choice for a semiauto centerfire rifle that's quick to reload than an sks? It seems like most of my other options would be relatively similar performance wise despite the price increase, but I'll spend the extra cash for a noticeable increase in performance.
>>
>>29575227
>go into another state
>buy one
>drive back into your state
>don't tell anyone
t. Not ATF
>>
>>29577103
the faggots probably are
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.