[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck Britan. What the fuck. https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: Screenshot_1.png (926 KB, 947x659) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
926 KB, 947x659
What the fuck Britan.
What the fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT3cPwV4uTk
>>
>>29570398
amerifags give a lot of shit to brits but truthfully, i feel bad for our brother /k/ommandos.
they live with their shit laws and make do with what they have.
>why not move
i hear this shit a lot with guys in ban states and the fact is while it comes down to choice, it isnt always realistic or feasible to just up and move
>>
>>29570464
There's always northern Ireland
>>
>>29570475
Personally I think I prefer not being molotov cocktailed over the bloody wall, thank you.
>>
>>29570475

Speaking of which I find it ironic the Republic of Ireland has such strict gun laws when they won their independence by armed revolution.
>>
>air rifle
>gun
what
>>
>>29570398
At least the interviewer tried to fairly represent both sides and didn't go full retard on the gun owners.

Makes me feel a bit better about living in California.
>>
>>29570475
>There's always northern Ireland
A complete shithole to live in.
>>
>>29570693
Tried is a strong word.

He's clearly miffed, and lashed out more than once.
>>
>>29570398
Do these "Brits" live in America or something?
>>
>>29570726
Yeah they even tried to act like the NRA was a british thing
>>
>>29570398
That Law Commission guy's logic though.
>We've banned all guns
>We must ban more all guns
>>
JUST
>>
>>29570464
Fuck them
>>
>>29570682
you could put an eye out, what-what!
>>
>>29570786
The NRA is a British thing you silly prick
The US NRA is a different organisation
Our NRA are a bunch of limp dicked sports shooters who have no interest in using firearms for self defence
There are plenty of shooters here like me absolutely sick of the police's bulletin
I swear to fucking God it will get violent at some point of they try shit
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>29570464
I used to feel this way, but then a shit ton of them came over here telling us how bad guns are and urging us not to vote for trump or whatever. They need to fuck off and mind their own business, limey fucking cunts.
>>
I lived in Britain for a year. The women were limp-dicked wimps who require 6 pints before having the courage to sucker punch someone. No athletic ability at all.The girls were pretty whorish and crave American dick.
>>
>>29570808
can you blame him?

>I made a stupid fucking decision
>i need to knuckle down and make people think this was a good decision
>>
>>29570924
Oops typo, meant to say men not women, although I guess that error really shows what a blurry line it is over there.
>>
>>29570698
Can confirm
>>
File: 213413241324.png (581 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
213413241324.png
581 KB, 500x496
>>29570398
>Picks up a bolt action rifle
>"This looks like a proper machine gun"
>>
>>29570398
Man, i actually feel sad for those britbong gun owners now
They seemed like fun guys to go shooting with
>>
>>29571001
He said "looks like a proper machine though". It's the accent.
>>
>>29571001
he said proper machine, not machine gun
>>
>>29570884
>Our NRA are a bunch of limp dicked sports shooters who have no interest in using firearms for self defence
So is ours.

What astounds me is that people actually think the US NRA is for self defense, defense against tyranny and general freedumb. Liberals especially think this, so they vomit hatred towards the NRA who's really already on their side, protecting hunters and sports shooters while actively working against salt guns and defensive use.

Keep pumping those dollars to the NRA though, folks. How else are they going to afford to press and mail all those weekly pamphlets asking for even more money? Chrissake, I quit the NRA 12 years ago and I STILL get correspondence after begging them to stop.
>>
as a british person, britain is a shithole
>>
>>29570398
What kind of accent does that guy have.
>gun = goon
Kind of annoying.
>>
>>29570693
I don't think he tried very much he went and used many of the liberal anti gun arguments and didn't let the guy respond without throwing in more anti gun comments.
While he didn't go out of his way to prevent the other guy from talking he didn't seem very open to other ideas.
>>
>>29571170
Can you please cite this? I am not doubting you but the NRA magazines all have the armed citizen sections and from my understanding NRA members have better access to lawyers who specialize in self defense cases
>>
>>29571170
Ummm... no.

Your information is literally decades out of date. Fucking let it go.
>>
>>29570475
Northern Ireland still has tough gun laws. There's actually not much difference in gun laws with the two countries.
>>
>>29570924
Utter bullshit
Go to any pub frequented by the army, marines, or just local drunks and you'll see several punch-ups a night
Also we all know American women crave for English cock more than anything
>>
>>29571170
>What astounds me is that people actually think the US NRA is for self defense, defense against tyranny and general freedumb. Liberals especially think this, so they vomit hatred towards the NRA who's really already on their side, protecting hunters and sports shooters while actively working against salt guns and defensive use.
>Keep pumping those dollars to the NRA though, folks. How else are they going to afford to press and mail all those weekly pamphlets asking for even more money? Chrissake, I quit the NRA 12 years ago and I STILL get correspondence after begging them to stop.

Bull fucking shit. Hasn't been that way since the 70s.

>>29571245

>Can you please cite this?

No, he can't. Its bullshit.
>>
>>29571325
Mad britbong
>>
>>29571221
That's the original way to say the word. The middle english word is gonne.

The way we pronounce it is correct as well, but is a more new-world way.
>>
>>29571325
>require 6 pints before having the courage to sucker punch someone
>bullshit... go to a bar... drunks
Brilliant logic there
>>
>>29571187
And as an American, America is a shithole too.

If Sanders is elected this once great country will be New Africa.
>>
>>29570924
>The girls were pretty whorish and crave American dick.
Unless you're making this up, which you probably are and have probably never stepped foot on British soil, it's one in a thousand.

I've been stationed in RAF Blenheim for six months, and after hours, the Brits would take us into the city at night during their "nafie" night. Me and three others tried getting with some girls at a few clubs, most if not all said no.

British girls are "stingy" when it comes to Americans.
>>
>>29570464
>i hear this shit a lot with guys in ban states and the fact is while it comes down to choice, it isnt always realistic or feasible to just up and move

Yes... It... Is...

I did.
>>
>>29571405
Then how come the only one who talks like that is the host?
>>
>>29570679

The revolutionary government is the only legitimate government. All other claimants are guilty of treason and must be executed.

- every government put in place by a revolution ever

Even the US did it to multiple "rebellions" throughout our history.

1. I think its bullshit
2. I think its also reality and there is little hope of that ever changing
>>
File: 1389385617899.png (156 KB, 1234x1290) Image search: [Google]
1389385617899.png
156 KB, 1234x1290
>>29571245
>>29571267
>>29571330
>co-authored 1934 NFA
>co-authored 1968 GCA
>supported 1986 FOPA AFTER Hughes amendment
>condoned and helped write 1994 AWB
They're complicit all the way down the line. You think because they put black rifles on the cover that they're there to help you use them? I bet you think they got Colion Noir on board because they're all about BLM, instead of shameless demographic whoring.

NRA supports:
Magazine restrictions
Background checks
Mental health screening
Licensing
Cool-down periods
And all 25,000+ existing gun control laws. When was the last time you saw them stand against an existing gun law? Oh, never? Huh...

They've even tattled to the ATF, helping further define and enforce the NFA on things like spring-assisted slide fire stocks and shoestring machine guns. They can't be seen to condone any loopholes or they'll appear as criminals, and they don't want that, so fuck you Mr. Gun Owner. MYOB? Not while the NRA is on watch.

Oh but hurr times change, its not the 1970s anymore, what bad things have they done this year in 2016 tho, blah blah. No. They're all about compromise in a fight where compromise is unacceptable. Once a reprobater always a reprobater. Would you treat a politician or a child molester any differently? Then why would you treat the NRA differently?

There are other gun rights organizations which deserve your dollar more, like the GOA, SAF or NAGR. Or better yet, why don't you vote for yourself? That's all the NRA does at the end of the day, herd millions of gullible idiots into voting in favor of their specific agenda. Add to that the fact that the NRA's entire purse is a drop in the bucket and they're so marginalized it's comical.

Let it go? You must be joking. Let them burn.
>>
>>29570398
>BEN ZAND
>Be Iranian
>Move to the UK
>Try to get guns even more banned

what a piece of shit
>>
>>29570464

You could move within Europe to more liberal countries such as Czechia, Estonia or Finland. Clapistan is hard to get to, and they have their own share of problems there.
>>
>>29571643
>>co-authored 1934 NFA
>>co-authored 1968 GCA
Both before the membership revolution of the 70s.
>supported 1986 FOPA AFTER Hughes amendment
>condoned and helped write 1994 AWB
The Hughes amendment was a trojan horse. It was put in at the last second and may or may not have been put there legally.As for the 1994 AWB: They fought it down from what it was originally going to be. The presidency and the congress were both in control of the democrats at the time. No, they didn't support the AWB itself, they supported NICS as a compromise.
> I bet you think they got Colion Noir on board because they're all about BLM, instead of shameless demographic whoring.
You are fucking retarded. Of course they're "demographic whoring" or, as normal people put it, effectively marketing. Colion got brought on board before Black Lives Matter was even a fucking thing and had been producing good content for years.
>NRA supports:
>Magazine restrictions
>Background checks
>Mental health screening
>Licensing
>Cool-down periods
>And all 25,000+ existing gun control laws. When was the last time you saw them stand against an existing gun law? Oh, never? Huh...
How about that time they helped Illinois get shall issue? Do you not realize that 1. They respond to the demand for action of the membership base, which as of right now are people who just want to live their lives and not have to put up with more gun control and 2. They may not have the political capital to pull off anything that big when mass portions of the membership aren't actively campaigning for it?
>They've even tattled to the ATF, helping further define and enforce the NFA on things like spring-assisted slide fire stocks and shoestring machine guns.
As opposed to what? actively breaking the law? And do you have proof they even had anything to do with either of those incidences? Have you considered that maybe they stepped in to prevent even worse rulings, like how they were reluctant to get involved in DC vs Heller
1/2
>>
>>29570464
>tfw my pension is in NJ
>>
>What the fuck Britain

The video has a pro gun guy trying to convince some metro sexual nu male that guns are cool.

I fail to see the problem here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-11-16-10-01.png (357 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-11-16-10-01.png
357 KB, 1080x1920
>>29571643
>>29571643
Only some.of what you said has checked out.
Doesn't look like they support anything you claimed they support. I have seen them openly oppose tons of bills and fight to repeal currently standing laws and to claim that isn't the case is because you willfully ignore facts.
>>
>>29571516
Brit girls are like the easiest girls to get. You must suck.
>>
>>29571855
contd.
>They can't be seen to condone any loopholes or they'll What do you want them to do, organize a violent uprising? Once again, they approach these things from a realistic legal standpoint. They take their victories where they can get them and run damage control when they can't.
>No. They're all about compromise in a fight where compromise is unacceptable.
Once again, they take their victories where they can get them. Political capital isn't unlimited. Taking a "no compromise" stance in this political climate is retarded.
>Once a reprobater always a reprobater. Would you treat a politician or a child molester any differently? Then why would you treat the NRA differently?
Nice ramblings there, friendo, maybe your moral indignation alone could propel us into the pro-gun utopia.
>There are other gun rights organizations which deserve your dollar more, like the GOA, SAF or NAGR. Or better yet, why don't you vote for yourself? That's all the NRA does at the end of the day, herd millions of gullible idiots into voting in favor of their specific agenda. Add to that the fact that the NRA's entire purse is a drop in the bucket and they're so marginalized it's comical.
So, you tell me that the budget of the NRA is a drop in the bucket so they don't matter, and then you tell me to go support organizations that have gotten far less done and have far smaller budgets? What? GOA is pretty incompetent and insignificant and SAF is run by con man Gottlieb who latches on to conservative organizations and causes to funnel money to himself. He spent time in club fed for tax evasion, look it up. I don;t know about NAGR. Maybe they're worth it. Vote for myself? What does that mean? So I'm just a gullible idiot who follows teh ebil NRA agenda? What is this secret, evil agenda? Their "so marginalized it's comical" budget has been punching above its weight keeping off papa Bloomberg and his billions these last few years.
>>
>goons
>goonshop

bullshit, what the fuck is up with that fucking dramatic music.
first time the commentator holds a gun the first thought is about killing. who thinks like that?
>>
>>29572053
contd.

So what all this comes down to is that you are a retard who parrots stuff he read online without verifying it, doesn't know how the NRA organizational structure actually works, and probably don't know anything about how to play politics effectively. Or maybe you're just a forum-sliding Soros shill.

Either way this "NRA gonna sell us out no real gun rights org" meme needs to fucking die.
>>
>>29571170
The NRA literally just made a video about how all women should be armed so they can shoot rapists
>>
>>29570398
>that surprised nigger asking "people own guns legally in this country?"
>he genuinely thought that owning guns was 100% illegal and was totaly fine with it
UK is dead.

It's over.
>>
File: laughing ape.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
laughing ape.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>29572085
>calling someone a shill while shilling this hard
>>
>>29571518
Trained speaker...
>>
File: 1453230781099.jpg (33 KB, 408x632) Image search: [Google]
1453230781099.jpg
33 KB, 408x632
>>29572463
>shills fighting shills
shivil war
>>
>>29571518
It's Britain. You can hardly walk from one fucking end of the street to another here without encountering at least twenty different accents.
>>
File: 1432490861271s.jpg (2 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
1432490861271s.jpg
2 KB, 93x125
>>29572463

>I don't have a response, ergo, you are a shill

Assuming you're the anon who posted the original diatribe, you have no case. Pack it in and git.
>>
>>29571948
How did they both support and oppose the 1968 GCA?
>>
>>29572592
Support some sections such as background checks but oppose sections that restrict other parts of gun ownership I would guess
>>
>>29572592

The ranks of the organization were split. This is what eventually led to the membership revolution of the 70s. Also, the 68 GCA actually got rid of some of the 1934 GCA stuff, AOWs became a $5 tax stamp, for example.
>>
>>29572554
Yeah, but my question was is there a name for it or a specific region that that accent is largely from?
I normally don't mind British accents, but his gave me a headache.
>>
>>29570398
This is my worst fucking nightmare. People on here talk about how gun ownership is on the rise and how there are more new gun owners now than in the past whenever, but it honestly feels like its just a matter of time before our rights are whittled away to nothing. With each new generation, I see our country becoming progressively more and more anti-gun, and I fucking hate it. We must not go gently into that good night.
>>
>1.3million guns
>700,000 owners
Fucking pitiful, and you sheeple wonder why another crusade is happening.
>>
>>29570398
>2:08
>22lr mini barrel conversion shells
>in an automatic
... Why?
>>
>>29573684
To be fair though...
>>
>>29570398
As a Brit who has a Lee Enfield and is looking for a decent black powder pistol for historical funs this is all too familiar.

>tfw friends find out I've been shooting earlier that day and treat me weird for the rest of the night
>>
>>29574197
Makes sense. America is gigantic, there's more than enough space for people to live.
>>
>>29574197
>60 million people
>not even enough arms to go around

Fucking plebs.
>>
>>29570398

As a doc, it could be worse. It let gun owners put their best foot forward and didn't demonize them, instead of tracking down some britbong equivalent of Buck Angel and goading him into losing his temper like a manchild on TV.
>>
>>29570398
it's pretty fair DESU. If you mute it, you'd not know it even has a slight anti bias
>>
>>29570398
US annexation of britain when?
what angers me most about this video isn't their gun control, it's the fact that everyone there is so ignorant and they LIKE their crazy laws.
they want everything to be controlled and monitored, and that's whats crazy.
>>
>>29573601

He sounds like he's lived in a few different areas so it's hard to place.

Northern Accents tends to pronounce the U like that though. The cast playing Northerners in Game of Thrones generally affect that accent if you want a reference.

Here are two old school Northern accents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtxmMB3Oyzo
>>
>>29574480

to clarify, by northern I mean northern english, not scottish or northern irish
>>
>>29574507
>>29574480

also for what it's worth, I've heard recordings of americans from the south who were alive during the civil war, they sound a LOT like these two videos, especially the second one
>>
>>29570679

You have to be a retard to not understand why they did that. They know what guns can do in the hands of its ppl...they don't want history to repeat itself, but with them being the ones who get over thrown.
>>
>watch video
>there's more antifun bullshit
>click on something that's american
>they fucking want britain's laws here
>REEEEEE
all they keep saying is "mass shooting" "assault weapon" and "loophole"
>muh gun show loophole
>>
>>29571325
Wrong. Those faggots get liquored up and sucker punch each other like effette beta males. I continued to train MMA there and I was really unimpressed by the athleticism I saw. Their grappling was laughable. Their standup was slightly better but again not prime specimens.
>>
>>29571516
Not my experience in the slightest, but I was in a college town. Fucking girls were in love with American Cowboys. This was almost a decade ago so perhaps things have changed.
>>
>>29570398
>Lethal barreled weapon
JUST
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.