[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you would actually die for the right to bear arms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: SWAT-gunpoint.jpg (24 KB, 693x458) Image search: [Google]
SWAT-gunpoint.jpg
24 KB, 693x458
How many of you would actually die for the right to bear arms? As in, shoot at a SWAT team that busted into your house and ordered you to give up your guns?
>>
Well I'd be dead so I can't exercise my rights
>>
Well if it's at like 3 am it'll be a break in to my sleep dazed mind so I'd do it
>>
File: ---.png (212 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
---.png
212 KB, 400x400
>>29569248
Well I've got late stage cancer so I'll be dead anyway, so can't exercise my rights. But good luck to the rest of you.
>>
>>29569248

I'd kill for the right to bear arms

And if i die in the process then I'll be ok with that
>>
What if they started raping your wife until you gave up your guns?
>>
What if they started raping your dad and inserting pineapples into your ass until you gave up your guns?
>>
>>29569320
>>29569364
Shoot them, my wife, and my dad, then eat the pineapples.
>>
What if they shot your dogs until you gave up your guns?
>>
File: ewfgtfgh.jpg (37 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
ewfgtfgh.jpg
37 KB, 480x320
What if they started rustling your jimmies until you gave up your guns?
>>
>>29569379
Jokes on them, I don't have any
>>
>>29569320
I dont have a wife.
>>
>>29569412

>Don't rustle me.flag
>>
The problem with that scenario is that most of us probably would because it would sure as shit seem like an HD scenario and getting gunned down by the cops is just par for the course. Not exactly the fight and die for the right that's implied in 2A. Taking it to em is way different than waiting for youre turn to be picked off
>>
>>29569379
What if they shot your guns until you gave up your guns?
>>
File: theshock.jpg (18 KB, 320x293) Image search: [Google]
theshock.jpg
18 KB, 320x293
What if they guns your guns until you guns your guns?
>>
>>29569248
>implying that 95% of LE/MIL is not pro 2A
>>
>>29569617
You hear them crash through the door, and grab your weapon. Next thing you know, laser dots are covering your body. "STOP, POLICE, we are here to confiscate all firearms, as authorized by the 28th Amendment. Comply and all will go smoothly. Put down your gun, raise your hands, and follow us outside while we sweep the rest of your property."

Do you shoot?
>>
File: 1428942434022.jpg (22 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1428942434022.jpg
22 KB, 351x351
>>29569378
Good plan.
>>
>>29569653
Implying a bit much.

>just doing my job, types are all up in "law enforcement"
>>
>>29569379
Jokes on them, I don't own any niggers
>>
>>29569680
You mean will I attempt to become a martyr? Nope. Comply, let them do their little search and come up empty handed because all of my guns were stashed long before the amendment passed.

Do you even resistance bro?
>>
>>29569248
You don't die for a cause, chuckle fuck. You make the other guy die for your cause. If 30 wolf hound swat members came barging through my front door, I would surrender without a second thought. Then comes time for a response. How tough are they one on one? Yeah. Be smart. Stay alert, stay alive.
>>
>>29569680
Unless they're arresting you they can't force you to leave or confine you to part of your property. You have the right to move freely throughout your own house to watch and record all police conduct in your own home. You could get the search thrown out as illegal if they did that.
>>
>>29569688
Hence the 5%
>>
>>29570011
Just answer the question, you fucking autist. Would you fight for the 2A even if it meant certain death?
>>
>>29569248
good question OP.
probably fewer than claim, but still many
maybe that would depend on many factors
such as time of day. your mood at the time etc etc
i would probably be more inclined after dealing with my ex wife, maybe.
>>
File: 1450373777768.png (15 KB, 365x252) Image search: [Google]
1450373777768.png
15 KB, 365x252
>>29569248
>would you die for the right to defend yourself
>>
>>29569827
I think most people would comply to live and fight another day. However they would probably start building IEDs that very next day and officially become rebels in that regard.
>>
>>29569379
What if they shot your guns until you gave up your dogs?
>>
Hi, NSA/BATFE/FBI/OMGWTFBBQ
>>
File: 1430610450475.png (578 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
1430610450475.png
578 KB, 1280x709
>>29569273
anon? What do you have and how old are you?
>>
>>29569680
W-what guns? I lost all of them in a tragic boating accident"
>>
>>29569248
>not permanently blinding them with lasers
>not gassing them
>not werfing them with flammen
If you give your enemy battle on their terms (muh smalls arms) you will always lose.

This is elementary school stuff.
>>
What if you became range buddies and they never brought ammo?
>>
>>29569273
Really? I'm so sorry to hear that...
>>
>>29570609
>You lost 3 rifles and 4 handguns in a boating accident?
Yes
>How the hell are you going to explain that?
There is a Loch Ness monster in Lake Michigan.
>>
File: donal hat up.jpg (5 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
donal hat up.jpg
5 KB, 142x142
>>29569627

Shit, you got me.
>>
File: middle-of-nowhere.jpg (107 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
middle-of-nowhere.jpg
107 KB, 800x533
>>29569680
>You hear them crash through the door
Implying I wouldn't see them coming miles away, not to mention the gun shots from my neighbors. No one comes down our country road unless they are lost or looking to abandon their pet dog they can't take care of anymore.
>>
>>29571157
>implying they don't have night vision goggles and infrared headlights
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 1982x1133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 1982x1133
>'I thought you were in the guard tower'
>'that is why I'm not in it'
-13th warrior

>be innafuture
>confiscation seems possible
>you know it's a matter of time before they kick your door in at 3AM
>not waiting in ambush outside your home every night in full battle rattle and a homeless looking blanket.
>>
>>29569273
...well that's fucking sad.
>>
>>29570533
I would have said yes until I read that post, thought about it, and realized there was a much better way to be a thorn in everyone's side

For every gun confiscated from others, I'd build them a dozen Stens, hell I'd build Stens and leave them all over the fucking place to give them extra work
>>
>>29569248
If I'm dead I can't carry on the fight. So no, I'm not going to die.

>As in, shoot at a SWAT team that busted into your house and ordered you to give up your guns?
If it came to the point where such a thing might happen, I would be already in hiding.
>>
Well you see they would give us warning for when they would come. I wouuld have all my armed friends and I be at one house with all our guns ready to shoot if need be.
>>
>>29569653
LE types tend to lean heavily in the direction of "pro 2A, but only for the people I like". They also have a track record of shooting their own citizens, which is the unbridgeable gulf separating them from mil types. Any mil types inclined in that direction tend to gravitate toward LE when they separate. This has the effect of reinforcing the militarization of LE.

LE also has a strong sense of "us against them", with "them" being the citizenry. I've also noticed a strong undercurrent of resentment by LE toward mil types.

If it got right down to it, a faceoff between LE and mil wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. We'd have to be pretty far gone into a Constitutional crisis, though.
>>
>>29569273
k bye
>>
>>29570011
You start walking around and ignoring orders, they'll arrest you for interfering with a police investigation.
>>
>>29575137
>edgy
Go fuck yourself if you don't feel sorry for that anon.
>>
>>29569273
F
>>
>>29575196
>feel sorry for that anon.
>implying an early exit from this fucked up world is a bad thing.
>>
>>29575249
Ok kid, time to stop listening goth music.
>>
what if i know where they live and hit them first
>>
>>29575283
That's what happens in civil wars. Atrocity is a self-licking ice cream cone.
>>
>>29569248
>As in, shoot at a SWAT team that busted into your house and ordered you to give up your guns?

If you're ever at this point, you've fucked up and need to surrender your weapons.

Then, you curate new weapons and plan your shit better
>>
>>29569248
Yes I would.

Not just because of the loss of the 2nd and the 5th amendments. Honestly, think about a world where 1 year ago we had cops busting down every door in America. Would you want to live in that world.

I don't.
>>
>>29569379
Jokes on them, my dad did their job already.
>>
>>29575282
I ain't yer Kid, Grampah.
>>
>>29575358
>Honestly, think about a world where 1 year ago we had cops busting down every door in America. Would you want to live in that world.

I would. I need my wife to get fucked and her son doesn't listen to me or take me seriously ever
>>
>>29571441
>implying they wouldn't clear the street before attempting a no-knock at 3am
Sounds like a messy gun battle in the not-so-quiet streets to me
>>
>>29569273
My condolences, I hope you get better
>>
Infiltration, sabotage, and assassination is how you beat dem dronez.
>>
File: 16bef17bb4b97c3c.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1173) Image search: [Google]
16bef17bb4b97c3c.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1173
>>29569273
quality way to go, spending your time here
>>
Nice try, FBI.
>>
>Implying the local SWAT and LEOs aren't all pro-gun "from my cold dead hands" types
>Implying one of my EMT instructors who was former ATF wasn't the same way
Most of the agents doing the enforcing aren't anti-gun, it's the office drones who are in charge of them that are.
>>
>>29574990
>They also have a track record of shooting their own citizens
BLM supporter detected
>>
>>29569617
>>29569617

Anybody have a link to that story about the USMC vet who got killed by cops?
He heard his door get kicked in or something downstairs and came out charging with his AR15 and was shot dead. Turns out the cops got the address wrong on a warrant, went to the wrong house, and killed an innocent man who was defending his home. IIRC they called it a "failure to cooperate" or some shit.
>>
>>29569379
Nigger I would go fucking hotline Miami on their asses
>>
File: sorry.gif (1 MB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
sorry.gif
1 MB, 500x287
YOUR MOVE MR LAWMAN
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
My apartment door is directly in front of the top of a staircase, and heads downwards for about 20 feet. My best bet would be to get ahold of some AP, look through the door peephole and wait till the staircase is filled with dudes and open up through the door. Probably wouldn't actually kill any of them, but it would put them all out of action.
But then they would pop smoke through windows and come up again and kill my ass
>>
What if they shot your guns and raped your chest rig?
>>
>>29575299
Hey Phil, how would you respond to other officers breaking into your home. Demanding you to give up your guns? Just curious
>>
>>29569248

it depends really, if I was going to be locked up for good then might as well go out in a blaze, but if I'm probably going to get released I'll just find ways to obtain guns anyways
>>
>>29569901
Your post made me think of something. When they do a raid, everybody piles into the place being raided. Does anybody stay behind to keep an eye on the cop cars? If not, they just donated some guns and gear to the cause. If they just have one cop on the cars, how long before somebody notices that he's missing? Hell, they might even be on their way back to the station before somebody goes "Hey, wasn't Joe with us?" Meanwhile, more guns, gear, and a uniform wind up where they'll do the most good.
>>
>>29575780
Look at the post directly below yours, Corky. Then take your BLM horseshit, fold it until it's all corners, bend over and stuff it in your ass with a brisk thrusting motion.

Since you seem to be in a statist apologist frame of mind, I'll lay it out for you by the numbers.

In any situation where things are a little tense, cops have a propensity to open fire at very slight provocation. They have no qualms about magdumping on anybody who isn't like them. Guess what, Corky? If you don't have a badge, you ain't like them.

You, with your good German mentality, fall into the category of what they consider to be useful idiots. They'll put you down in a heartbeat as soon as you look like you're going to become an inconvenience.
>>
>>29569248
If there was a sticky on /k/ about the habbening & then heard a knock on my door I might.
>>
>>29575798
There are a shitload of stories like that, including one where an old lady killed a cop during a no knock. Just Google the shit and pick a story
>>
>>29569248
hello FBI
>>
>>29569248
Nothing in the world I love more than my guns. I'd die with my raifu in my arms.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.