[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not everyone should own a gun. Owning a gun requires you to not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: SP4EiZc.jpg (182 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
SP4EiZc.jpg
182 KB, 900x900
Not everyone should own a gun. Owning a gun requires you to not be a fucking idiot, and obviously this is beyond most people. So stop trying to put guns into the hands of your friends and family.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
at least you tried.
>>
>>29566068
Not everyone should get to vote either. Why is my vote worth as much as someone who has far more education like a physician? Why is some dumb nigger who didn't graduate high school allowed a vote as worthless as mine? Rights =/= privileges. Now someone who doesn't feel comfortable owning a firearm shouldn't be forced to. And if someone IS going to then they should probably at least take an NRA first steps class but it shouldn't be a requirement for ownership.

TL;DR: Fuck off the more people educated about guns and how to use them safely the better. Even a tard can be taught the stove is hot.
>>
>>29566068
im ok with people that dont want to own guns. the issue arises when that respect for individual choice isnt reciprocated.
>>
>>29566068
>not sure if liberal pussy or a le only STEM masterrace gets to have rights autist
>>
>Q: If a person who is unable to complete a 4473 form because of illiteracy or a physical disability wishes to purchase a firearm, how may the transfer be legally completed? May an accompanying person complete the form for the purchaser?

>A: The buyer must personally complete Section A of the ATF Form 4473 and certify (sign) that the answers are true, correct and complete. However, if the buyer is unable to read and/or write, the answers (other than the signature) may be completed by another person, excluding the seller. Two persons (other than the seller or his employees) must then sign as witnesses to the buyer’s answers and signature. [Instructions on ATF F 4473, page 3, Question 1]

If this is the case then no wonder why there is such bullshit.

This shit needs to be illegal to do and if the person is unable to make a coherent sentence or perfect grammar then they should not be allowed to own guns if they have to rely on someone else to fill the form for them.

Just like people with autism they should not even be allowed to own guns because fuck that I will never trust a person with autism to be responsible with something that can kill a human being let alone if that disabled person gets angry because he didn't get his favorite little girl's show on the T.V.

When the fuck will we do away this fucking bullshit and make it where autistic people and the illiterate fucks from owning guns?
>>
Look I agree that people with disabilities and autism spectrum disorders should not be allowed to own guns and all but you sound harsh in your post

Why not just make those with disabilities not own guns but can just rent one at the range instead
>>
>>29566068
Totally agree. Certain people shouldn't be able to vote either. We should probably limit their ability to breed as well.
>>
>>29566068
Most likely bait but I can still believe there are wine sipping communist dick sucks here on this degenerate site
>>
>Not everyone should own a gun.
Yes, violent criminals and people who are adjudicated mentally incompetent and dangerous.
>Owning a gun requires you not to be a fucking idiot
True
>This is beyond most people
False, even some of the most simple minded people I know can grasp the basic rules of gun safety.
>So stop trying to put guns into the hands of your friends and family.
No, I will continue to do so. If one of my friends is mentally unstable, or violent, then I won't try to get them to own a gun. But in general, the more gun owners, the better.
>>
>>29568668
I have Aspergers, make 65k a year, and own 17 firearms. Fuck you.
>>
>>29566068
I actually agree with you. Everyone should have the right to have a gun but not everyone should have a gun just because they want.

Things like training, medical evaluation, insurance etc should be taken in account.

For example, there are people, even in /k/, that are absolute poorfags and they worry about guns and shit instead of getting their lives better and leaving the poverty level, then there are really really stupid people who also own guns, people without any historical or cultural knowledge.

More, there are thousands of people with suicide tendencies who also own guns, fuck that's not right and should be changed.

tl;dr people who can't make their lives work properly should not be able to have guns.
>>
>>29568862
What're ya gonna do, shoot him?
>>
>>29568873
Nah fuck off. You don't get to decide what people should be doing with their lives or what they should spend their money on. It's called FREEDOM, but I guess you are so intelligent and superior you fail to grasp the concept.
>>
>>29568663
You literally made this same goddamn thread yesterday, and the mods cleaned it up. You got excellent answers then, and I'm not going to fucking bother again.

Saged, reported and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29569023
>don't know how to function and is a liability for the rest of society
>G-guys, g-guys it's freedom, r-right
yeah no. The Founding Fathers would not want have anything to do with people like you.
>>
Reminder the Founding Fathers executed homosexuals in gruesome and painful ways and would have ZERO issue with every Pink Pistol and queer in the nation being rounded up and slaughtered in the streets.

The Constitution wasn't written for your kind; it was written for human beings.
>>
>>29569917
go the fuck back to your containment board
>>
>>29569127
Again, fuck off.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.