[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these mall ninja?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 51u2p2wI13L._SY300_.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
51u2p2wI13L._SY300_.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Are these mall ninja?
>>
tactical screwdriver?
>>
>>29564860
They're more teenage goth hot topic eyeliner, going to the flea market on Saturday to get out of the trailer park for a while tier.
>>
Yes now go away
>>
>>29564860
just fuckin ducttape a knife to your shoe and be done with it
>>
>>29564860
Fuck off kid, stupid thread
>>
File: BRICKYOURSELF.jpg (4 KB, 119x119) Image search: [Google]
BRICKYOURSELF.jpg
4 KB, 119x119
Use these, senpai.
>>
>>29564860
I think it's something that will get caught on something...

Honestly a normal boot to the dick is enough, this will only have extra affect if your ebemy is wearing shorts and no underwear.

Also in Marine Corps training your advised to not kick and only use your feet for stomping opponents to death as putting your leg out high for say a round house kick will leave you open for your leg getting grabbed or cut or shot.
>>
>>29564913
kek
>>
>>29564913
You fucking monster.
>>
>>29564860
If you have to ask, then the answer is yes.
>>
>>29564920
If your kick is high and slow enough that someone could think about catching it then you are doing it wrong.
Seriously it doesn't take much movement to kick someone in the legs hard enough to bring them down to the ground especially if you're wearing shoes..
>>
>>29564920
Or they don't have enough faith to explain why striking shit with the top of the foot is shit.
>>
>>29565368
They kind of literally explain that it is a weak spot and will easily be broken or cause extreme pain if blocked by bone or solid objects.
I don't know what you're on about but I have a guess that hurr you don't like muhreens. He's a boot posting on 4chan, give him a break.
>>
File: 1456058610780.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1456058610780.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>29565368
Well I wonder why. The superior side of the foot is nothing but thin metatarsals with hardly any tissue protecting them, not to mention your tendons are also exposed so if someone has a knife and slashes your foot while you try and do your meme kick say good bye to being able to walk properly let alone fight someone in hand to hand combat.

Or we could look at the inferior side of the foot and see how there is copious amounts of tissue, thickened skin and muscle not including the sole of the boot which is also a lot of padding. I don't know, it's almost as if it's supposed to handle large amounts or pressure.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.