[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is least likely to be a target of violent crime because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 32
File: 5661568631_ffb3c7e5f2_b.jpg (704 KB, 1024x1006) Image search: [Google]
5661568631_ffb3c7e5f2_b.jpg
704 KB, 1024x1006
What appearance actively plays a role in reducing the chance of being targeted for violence crime?

What acts as a deterrent to being targeted out in public? I'm not talking about avoiding trouble. What would make a mugger think "No, not that guy."?

If you try to look unassuming, then I think your defence is a dice toss. Just pure chance among the general public.
Bikers seems to be targeted by other bikers, despite the fact that bikers may look intimidating to non bikers.
5.11 tacticool dad is just a wanna be soldier.
What appearance/demeanor is the biggest deterrent to violent crime?

>inb4 homo-erotic construction worker pic.
This is /k/ after all.
>>
>>29564072
Looking like a person without anything worth taking is a good way to not get mugged.
>>
>>29564072

The 20 year old girl in fuck me clothes look seems like a safe bet
>>
Being a decent size asshole that looks more likely than not to put up more fight than it is worth.
>>
get a mohawk. everybody is scared of dudes with mohawks.
>>
File: colinbong.png (727 KB, 840x420) Image search: [Google]
colinbong.png
727 KB, 840x420
>>29564072
rando bong in a tie with an odd look of glee. the thermite launcher is a plus
>>
>>29564072
Around non-whites, poor people, or degenerate faggots, never relax.

Also situational awareness lets you kill them before they kill you.
>>
>>29564193
This is partially correct. For some reason, hair has a lot to do with intimidation. I think it has to do with social norms. Mohawks and bald people are "different"

I'm a 5'7'' manlet, but I'm Mexican and I buzz my hair and have a 5 o' clock shadow all the time. Decent shape, and walk with purpose and I've never had anyone give me any hassle except for once when I was wearing a red t shirt on the wrong side of town.
I've had people say I look intimidating despite being smaller.

I think it's just walking like you've got something to do. Observe without obviously looking around like a faggot and wear a good set of sunglasses.
>>
>>29564900
This is correct, speaking from a personal experience and everything I read about race dynamics. Maintain extreme vigilance in the presence of blacks and Hispanics, be on alert around Muslims. Asians are rarely a threat. From my experience, in a less traveled area best is to steer clear from non whites if at all possible.
Also, we all have one life and that means that I CC everywhere I go, every state every establishment , unless I know I'll be going through a metal detector
>>
>>29564072
be male naked and covered in shit
nobody will fuck with you
the only issue is the cops and even they dont want anything to do with it
>>
Generally when I go for walks around my city I just assume the demeanor of a guy who looks too pissed off to bother. Which usually I am. Working third shift and then running errands in the morning after work I tend to lose all patience for people.
>>
File: nofrontrib.png (179 KB, 348x400) Image search: [Google]
nofrontrib.png
179 KB, 348x400
> "I can honestly say that a man I see walking down the street in that hat fears no man."
>>
>look like a bitch
>carry a gun

living on the edge here
>>
>>29565379
like a twink fuccboi kinda bitch, or an actual female type bitch
>>
I went to a "getto" high school and wore a bunny hat and hobo clothes most of the time. Never no one fucked with me. And girls wanted to fuck me. You need to relax op
>>
>>29566338
,*
>>
Appearance doesn't really fucking matter when Dayquan and his 5 buddies hop out a van with hi-points planning beat your ass and rob you. The more underlining factor is wrong place at the wrong time. Doesn't matter how you look. If the goons are out on a prowl and they see you walking down the street/alleyway and no one is around and they been itching to find someone to nig up, than sorry you're having a bad time.
>Source
Only anecdotal (past experiences , friends, stories, etc.)
> be me well known around the neighborhood for having a smoking hot GF and knowing how to fist fight.
> walking home from GFs house at 9pm
> spics hop out if nowhere (like five)
> Get my ass rekt, and robbed and threatened of being killed.
Other instance i felt like mentioning
> seen homeless people picked on for some dick waving gang shit.
> Once i was at riteaid and some nig stole some poor kids bike,
> i pushed the nig off the bike and out of the corner of my eye i see like 5 nigs hop out a 98 honda accord
> get chased around running away fearing for my life up and down traffic
> they give up when a bunch of biker dudes pass by and seem to take notice of the situation.
> told me theyll find me
> this was 14 years ago.
>>
>>29564072

Run around dressed up like snake pliskin, you'll scare off anyone you meet coming around a corner.
>>
>>29566478
Also i might add that during my adolescent years ive done some nig shit to people i never met before.
> THIS IS HYPOTHETICAL I READ THIS IN A FICTION BOOK K FBI?
> Friend was really into gang related shit, idk fucking why. Despite me tryna talk him out if this life
> We get caught up with a well known gang around the neighborhood
> they invite ys to parties, we have lil fist fights, get drunk etc.
> one day they invite us over to a party
> A lil suspicious as they keep mentioning weird shit like "you guys ready?" And "you guys putting in work today"
> confused as fuck i asked my friend who has been hanging out with them super frequently (theres 3 of us)
> Into the party they call us over
> they hand my buddy a gun
>my friend just nods and i ask wtf is going on
> he says not to ask questions
> We begin walking and the other member say "we will be listening, when you guys come back we'll celebrate, you guys BETTER come back"
> I realize wtf is going on
> Paniced and my heart beating like crazy i kinda just go with my 3 friends like if i was on autopilot
> we go through and alleyway
> on the other side of a wooden fence that maybe like 5ft tall is a party going on with people dancing and having a bbq.
> my friend peaks over and starts dumping the fucking mag into the crowd of people
> I Just immediately run as i hear shuffling of feet and like 2 or 3 girls screaming
> we get back and they take the gun back and congratulate us
> they start fucking jumping the shit out of us
> call us one of them, and they hand us some beers when its all over
> I leave and never come back
> they threatened to kill me for being "booboo"
Nothing ever happened. This happened when i was like 14 and im 23 now.
>>
File: hulk.jpg (47 KB, 720x640) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
47 KB, 720x640
>>29564072
Looking like the hulk going through the throws of gamma cocaine withdrawal is a good way not to get fucked with. Having a decent amount of muscle and looking like you want to tear a throat out goes a long way towards being left alone.
>>
>>29564072
Looking like an asshole has worked pretty well for me since middle school. I was cocky until high school, but I kept the mannerisms and posture of a flaming dickhead and ive been pretty well left alone.
>>
File: ££-Actor Hugh Jackman.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
££-Actor Hugh Jackman.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
- shaved head
- facial hair
- muscles
- walk with good posture

People don't generally want to fuck with you. On the negative side, the only girls who will want to fuck you are the kind that hate their dads.
>>
>>29565272
Fucking right especially when mandatory overtime into the afternoon are common
>>
MUHREEN DRESS BLUES! PUSSY MAGNET AND SHIT HEAD REPELLENT ROLLED INTO ONE!
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49 KB, 470x706
By being a big guy and I'm not even meming. If you look like Zydrunas Savickas chances of having someone wanting to have problems with you are near to zero. But desu looks doesn't really matter, Breivik looks normal as fuck and killed +70 people.
>>
>>29567190
...and unhappily married women.
>>
>>29565327
0/10
>>
>>29567190

I rock that, but my facial hair usually a stubble. Literally 0 problems with girls.
>>
File: 1449384490167.jpg (26 KB, 278x306) Image search: [Google]
1449384490167.jpg
26 KB, 278x306
>>29567190
>tfw only facial hair I can seem to grow is on my chin and a weird strip on either cheek.
>>
>>29564900
>situational awareness
Yeeup. Don't have headphones in, don't have your eyes locked on your phone.

>>29567190
IKTF
>>
>>29567247
Id beat your ass, boot ass POG.
>>
I don't think it really matters that much.
Wrong time wrong place and bad situational awareness seem to be more prominent factors.

And looking intimidating does little if you get mugged by more than one guy.
>>
It's easy, don't be the guy who's looking to avoid a fight.
>>
>>29564976
I've noticed that too now that I've been growing my hair out for 19 months. Say what you will about "lol girly hair", but when you are taller than average, wide as fuck shoulders, semi-messy hair covering half your face and rocking the good ol' hoodie&sunglasses unabomber -look, people tend to avoid you.
>>
File: album_img41_11.jpg (331 KB, 1000x345) Image search: [Google]
album_img41_11.jpg
331 KB, 1000x345
>>29564072
Western wear.

I'm 100% serious.

Everyone will assume you're innocent if you dress like an Oklahoman cow rancher.
>>
>>29564121

But they can carry pepper spray in their purse.

The best bet would be an autistic-looking beta male who is skinny, wears oversize Wal-mart clothes and always looks down.
>>
>>29564900
>Around poor people stay aware

Fixed that for you buddy.
>>
>>29566478
You live in such a great country.
I've lived in the shittiest neighbourhood of my country and in 22 years of living I have never witnessed a crime worse than petty theft or minor abuse.
>>
>>29567954
Same here, but I have never even kissed a girl.

>tfw stupid and/or ballsy enough to get into streetfights and bad stuff like that
>look like a goddamn ex con
>but actually scared of asking girls out
>hide my shame by being a reckless fool in other ways
FML
>>
>>29564121
Sensible chuckle
>>
>>29568050
Don't worry, you will have to deal with animals too soon enough.
>>
Confidence
Seriously, that's it. All these other tips essentially stem from that. Being a big guy, looking scary, looking poor, all give you the confidence to assume you aren't concerned about muggings.
I like to deliberately walk through shitty neighborhoods in suits on my way home from work. Feels like a test of how strong my swagger and demeanor is. Most I have ever gotten was gangbanger looking types walking straight at me like it's a game of chicken. Never been the victim of non-white collar crime despite living in the city for 20 years.
It's all about looking like you belong where you are.
>>
File: life savings.jpg (154 KB, 750x825) Image search: [Google]
life savings.jpg
154 KB, 750x825
>>29568127
>It's all about looking like you belong where you are
>I like to deliberately walk through shitty neighborhoods in suits

Yes, well played.
>>
>>29568065

Come on nigger, just force yourself. Afterwards you'll feel fucking stupid for letting that shit get to your head.
>>
>>29564102

this. look poor.
>>
>>29568127

>looks for a fight
>i cant wait to shoot someone thatll make me feel so cool
>>
>>29568163
That would have worked when I was 20, maybe. I'm pushing on 26 now.

I just suck it up. Sure it is not ideal and suck a lot, but I'm too deep now. I can talk to girls and be non-autistic and shit, I just don't have the guts to ask anyone out.

Never told this to anyone IRL, because I don't want to make a fool of myself. I have a bit of a reputation to uphold, being a "tough" dude. If word got out I wouldn't have the nerve to show my face in my normal hangouts anymore.

But getting high on adrenaline helps me forget, if even for a moment. Be it a fight, free climbing or street racing it is all for the high. The only thing I'm really good at is fighting, but I do drive like a mad man. Been a few close calls with my driving. I am not suicidal, but I figure as the years pile up and shit starts to suck more and more my driving gets crazier than my skills can handle and I get killed or something. But hey, that's life for you.

Sorry for sharing my shit. Just had to.
>>
>>29564102
>>29568186
>implying niggers mug people for money
They are animals that do it for fun, the money is just a bonus.
>>
>>29568161
You missed the point. As in your attitude, not literal appearance. Dressing like a dindu and walking around dindu neighborhoods without projecting the "I belong here" attitude is just going to make people go "you know dat guy? Who dat?"
If you look out of place, but are walking around like you own the place, instead they speculate, assuming you must be that confident because only a moron would fuck around with you. Like screwing with you could get them more attention than they want.
>>
>>29568193
>looking for a fight
Hasn't ever happened. The point is avoiding a fight. I don't even carry in those situations. I don't carry at work, office plebs would lose their minds if I did.
Had to knife a guy once while overseas. Probably barely hurt him, just startled him enough to get away, but I didn't like it one bit. It was a profoundly unsettling experience. Hope I never have to hurt anyone again.
>>
>>29568238
>>29568263
Also, I should point out, it isn't like I am saying anything new here. Just that this is what is actually at the root of the other advice in this thread. When a guy says "shaved head and beard, look like a biker" he isn't avoiding being hassled because he looks like a biker. He is avoiding being hassled because now he FEELS like he is a biker. You could step in and change his appearance without telling him, but he will still be walking around sending out confident "I AM A BIKER" vibes. Conversely, you could dress a scared neckbeard up like a biker, and he'll still get mugged. Because he looks scared.
>>
>>29568238
>>29568263
>>29568301
You can sense ki too then?
Go back to /lgbt/, with your chakra bullshit.

Niggers nig people based on how they look (and randomly), not how they feel.
>>
>>29566478
>>29566574
>Things that never happened
>>
>>29568328
You must be fucking retarded if you cannot understand that subtle body language exists. Nigs are more animal than most. It's actually MORE effective on them.
>>
>>29568348
>implying subtle body language can be seen from behind someone or from across the street (4+ lanes)
>>
File: Esjgfhn.jpg (701 KB, 1537x1917) Image search: [Google]
Esjgfhn.jpg
701 KB, 1537x1917
It's all about the eyes.
>>
>>29564072
I think I fall into one of the safer groups. Big, tall black guy with glasses. Intimidating yet comforting at the same time.
It's all in the glasses
>>
File: marseille.jpg (58 KB, 588x800) Image search: [Google]
marseille.jpg
58 KB, 588x800
>>29568362
Yes it can
>>
>>29568411
In a world of knives and guns, being big isnt that much of a deterrence. Honestly, what you wear is probably more important, if you're rocking your Attolini tailored suit and your Gaziano&Girling shoes in downtown compton at dusk, your probably going to get mugged no matter who you are.
>>
>>29568413
care to prove that claim?
>>
>>29568411
>black
>on /k/
Do you cc a Hi Point, nigger?
>>
>>29568411
Young black males are at the highest risk to be victims of violence, actually. From other blacks.
>>
File: 1457981599263.gif (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1457981599263.gif
3 MB, 426x426
>>29568238
If you have to hang around the ghetto, dress like a vice cop. You get plenty of angry looks but literally no one ever bothered me or WHEREYOUFROM?'d me.
>>
>>29568431
Im 6'5 240lbs I think ill be alright. If size doesnt deter them, then the p227 will finally see some action.
>>
>>29568401
This.
If you so much as accidentally make eye contact with Vining with any evil in your soul, you collapse and start seizing.
>>
>>29568433
excuse me good sir, that is quite presumptous.
I know statistically he is most likely a nigger, but this lad is on /k/, which means he can read.

For all you know anon is a fine negro gentleman.
>>
>>29568411
If I ever saw you I'd fucking shoot you, nigger.
>blacks owning guns
>literally the downfall of America
>>
>>29568432
You are literally autistic. As in unable to read body language and emotions. That or a troll.
>>
>>29568482
But im hardworking a law abiding citizen :(
I got a Concealed carry permit in Commiefornia thats got to count for something. I-I have rights t-t-too
>>
>>29568500
And you can do this behind a person or when they are 30 yards away?
>>
File: comfyfrog.jpg (11 KB, 234x379) Image search: [Google]
comfyfrog.jpg
11 KB, 234x379
>>29564072
I'm a 6'6 120kg wide shouldered bloke with a permanent frown. So basically anything I wear.
>>
>>29564072
Be big as Fuck. I'm 6'8", people move when I walk around. It's pretty nice
>>
>>29568511
You're a nigger and you don't belong on /k/.
>black
>with a gun
>in Commiefornia
>claiming to be law abiding citizen, but really a degenerate gangbanger
>a nigger no less
>>
>>29568529
>>29568533
5'11 230lb wide shouldered manlet reporting in. I wear what I always wear, and stay vigilant of my surroundings.
>>
>>29568047
>triggered

;-)
>>
>>29564072
By appearing to be weak and unawares. If you're short, fat or a beanpole, and on your phone you're a prime target.
>>
>>29568512
I won't be reading their face but the way they move are they relaxed or alert? Packing or not? Are they with friends? They will look to where they are. And this is but a few things you can read. Let alone all the wordless messages our instincts can send us.
>>
>>29568511
Don't listen to Cletus and Bubba here. You are a fine citizen and as a person of Jewish origin, I promise to fight for your rights to bear arms.
>>
>>29568538
/pol/ pls
>>
>>29564900
>>29565078
Just like I maintain situational awareness around hwhites.

Every single case of a person of my race being killed in my city, it's usually an autistic hwhite with race problems and mental issues whose mommy & daddy bought him a gun.
>>
>>29568820
>people that don't like niggers are redneck archetypes
Infantile reasoning

>>29568825
>le /pol/ pls go meme
>>
>>29568065
Literal autism
>>
>>29568848
>pol
>people
>>
>>29568848
>Ha! /k/ hating /pol/ shitting up their board is just a meme! Everyone loves my insightful social commentary!
>>
File: Top feel.png (51 KB, 1057x854) Image search: [Google]
Top feel.png
51 KB, 1057x854
>>29568848
>Guy seems like upstanding citizen
>You still just go NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Yes, you fucking piece of shit you probably are some flyover state white trash. Go have an inferiority complex somewhere else.
>>
>>29564072

I'm 6'3" and my wife is 5'11"

We walk around wearing American Flag pants and Big Dawg™ t shirts.

I never forget my Big Johnson™ hat.

We wear these clothes under our Mossimo® brand Mark VII astartes power armour.

Nobody is stupid enough to even look at us
>>
>>29564072

>5.11 tacticool dad is just a wanna be soldier.

So if I like 5.11 pants then im a wannabe rifle face? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>29564976
Can confirm.

I'm not special, a little more on the heavy side of body types. I one sported a mohawk for halloween or something and I noticed that nobody looked me straight into the eyes. Bought some beer in a store - guy didnt look me in the eyes

Walked outside, people my age looked away.

It was either the mohawk or I'm so ugly that people dont wanna see it.
>>
File: go-ahead-call-them-faggots.jpg (42 KB, 396x628) Image search: [Google]
go-ahead-call-them-faggots.jpg
42 KB, 396x628
And finally I can post this oldie but goldie.

Yeah, appearance is not everything but a lot
>>
>>29569071
Fuck, I wish I had the body of the dude in the white shorts
>>
>>29568860
>>29568987
I bet you white guilt faggots shill for the new black panthers
>>
>>29564976
Canadian here, what does a red shirt have to do with anything?
>>
My dad is a scrawny white guy with a bears who wears a bandana on his head because he's bald and wants to keep his head warm but doesn't like hats.
Nobody messes with him.
>>
>>29568987
>claims he has an inferiority complex
>whiteknights for a nigger
you nu-males are pathetic
>>
>>29569098
My bet is gang colors
>>
>>29564072
Look average and stay away from poor areas.

If you're little and skinny, you'll get picked on.
If you're big, guys with something to prove will want to have a go.
If you're Mr Average, you'll attract less attention.
>>
File: deluxe-gorilla-costume.jpg (28 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
deluxe-gorilla-costume.jpg
28 KB, 350x500
>>29564072
in my experience the best deterrent is a gorilla costume. i have never felt safer at night in bad areas near where i live than walking through them in a gorilla costume. people fear what they don't understand, and under streetlights the gorilla looks pretty terrifying. additionally gorillas do not have pockets and so would not have anything to steal.
>>
>>29569138
>dress like a gorilla
>get called a niger by racists
>get shot with a tranquiliser by animal control
>get sent to a mental hospital
>>
>>29569085
>>29569119

pls
>>
>>29569228
>>29569209
fuck off SJWs
>>
File: images-1_2.jpg (11 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
images-1_2.jpg
11 KB, 206x245
>>29569138
My god, yes.
Alternately, a clown. Everyone is afraid of clowns, but black people even moreso for some reason.
>>
>>29569138
>dress like a gorilla
>wander into wrong area in search of bananas
>get mobbed by gang of adolescent bonobos
Dressing up as an ape means entering the world of simian politics and race relations, which is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>29569238
I blame Stephen King's It, fuck that shit FA M
>>
>>29568829
Spotted the Sihk
>>
>>29569294
I like sikhs
They look like mudslimes, but turns out sikhs hate them too, and have a bitchin honour code that makes them sound like paladins.
Probably why sikhs wind up in other countries' militaries so much. It's an excuse to kill muslims, while doing the whole "protect the people of my adopted country" thing.

Never met a sikh I didn't get along with famously.
>>
>>29569019
Wearing 5.11 pants in public is autistic as fuck, don't even lie to yourself and think "they're practical"
>>
>>29569019
See >>29569360
If you must wear cargo pants in public, wear Carharts or Deluth Firehose pants.

Deluth pants are actually better for operating than 5.11s are even.
>>
>>29569236
PLS
>>
>>29569138
>melanin enriched individuals decide to harass you
>able to CC full size mosin to destroy everyone's eardrums in the entire vicinity

The options are endless. You'd be like a practical version of that kid in the school who CCs like 10 guns except you could actually move.
>>
>>29569382
PLS
fuck
off
white knight
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>29569098
Fucking nigger, same shit as if you wear red or blue in the wrong side of vancouver/toronto/montreal
>>
>>29564072
People who aren't afraid. It's apparent to people who are looking for targets, easy to tell if someones nervous.
>>
>>29569637
Going for an alpha look works if you are not on their turf. For example they came to a place they don't know to pull of a robbery. They won't fuck with a person that looks like he owns the place.
If you are in their nighberhood looking like an alpha the opposite may happen and you can elicit agression.
In the end you should be ready in case you are attaked and not count on not being atraked because of your looks.
Also, probably looking like undercover police is the best look unless you live in a totally lawless country.
>>
>>29568238
What the actual fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>29568482
How fucking delusional can you be. Fuck
>>
File: 1460384959323.jpg (58 KB, 703x536) Image search: [Google]
1460384959323.jpg
58 KB, 703x536
>>29564072

>tfw avoided being bullied in highschool because I looked like the typical creepy weirdo kid who would go columbine

this is what a black kid told me at least a few years after graduation. I was really a huge pussy though lol
>>
File: Spirit of Faggotry.png (436 KB, 968x1998) Image search: [Google]
Spirit of Faggotry.png
436 KB, 968x1998
>>29569071
But your shitpost image was made by a bigot who thinks all gays are faggots.

Granted, most are... But those fags are hardly acting like faggots.
>>
>>29567891
But being the biggest dude can have it's drawbacks

Burt Reynolds tells this story about his time hanging with Rocky Marciano. He said that almost every time they went out, some dumbass with something to prove would start shit with Rocky.
>>
Statistically, an upper middle class white woman.
>>
>>29568342
Just because you don't get out and do shit or are exposed to the real world doesn't mean other people aren't too. Go to bed Dylan before dad spanks you again. Everything i said was 100% and i honestly dont regret everything that happened but i would never do it again or want anyone to be doing dumb shit like me
>>
Look like Trevor Phillips from GTA V
>>
>>29569329
The always carrying a dagger is pretty cool too. We should all convert to Sikhs, amend dagger to gun, and claim religious prosecution when gungrabbers start talking shit.
>>
>>29570489
Pretty based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpEfWJwBv-k
>>
>>29569019
You just look like a fag, not even like glorious Bill Wilson
>>
>>29570294
>bigot
fuck off sjw
>>
>>29568216
Pussy isn't that big of a deal, once you get some you'll realize how much you were exaggerating the importance of it. You just have to let it go, find some bar sloot, get drunk and fuck her then you'll see how unnecessary your fear is. Stop thinking about your self and your problemsso much, in the grand scheme of life and the universe you really aren't that important, and neither are your problems. I mean that in the most sincere way.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29569360
>implying 5.11 aren't great for construction
>durable as fuck

5.11>Carhart, dickies, etc.
I'm not wasting my hard earned money on garbage that's just going to fall apart on me.
>>
File: 1429637639701.jpg (182 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1429637639701.jpg
182 KB, 960x768
>>29564976
>I've had people say I look intimidating despite being smaller.

found the liar guys. its all good
>>
>>29569079

Iktf bro.

That's my dream body. Just started diet and cardio to slim down two weeks ago. Lost 6 pounds so far.

I just get tired of being hungry all the time.
>>
File: 9855830215_9dddf9ba04_b.jpg (501 KB, 850x1024) Image search: [Google]
9855830215_9dddf9ba04_b.jpg
501 KB, 850x1024
>>29570312
but that was a famous sport's guy. it's different than picking a normal guy and trying to fight him. It can happen though, some crackhead trying to impress his slag or some shit kek

but you've to be very stupid to mess with a dude like pic related, good luck dying.
>>
Dress like a cop
>>
>>29564122
>more likely than not to put up more fight than it is worth.

I look poor, because I am, but I always try to plan a defense when I'm out at night alone, and that's always to try to be a lot more trouble than I'd be worth.

Like, if I'm walking with groceries, I'll have one bag have just one glass container like vinegar that I'd use to swing at someone.

I dunno though, I feel like I'd be like dealing with Finland in the 40s: you could beat me, but you'd get fucked up hard in return, all at the reward of nothing.
>>
>>29568482
>Blacks ownig guns is the downfall of America
That's a funny way of spelling Niggers. NIGGERS with guns are the downfall of the US. Blacks with guns are part of the solution you ignorant fag.
>>
>>29568047
>autistic-looking beta male who is skinny, wears oversize Wal-mart clothes and always looks down.
I feel like this describes 90% of 4chan. I live on campus and I see guys like this all over, always eating alone and having that dead look in their eyes.
>>
>>29568216
>my driving gets crazier than my skills can handle and I get killed or something. But hey, that's life for you.
Way to be nonchalant about something that in all likelihood would injure/kill innocent people while you only sort of unintentionally end your life.
>>
I have never been victim to the negro bandits. I don't knw whether it is God's favor,mor if it's something about my appearance, or both.

Many, many people carry here. That's great, because it's not worth it for most criminals
>>
>>29568401
I know that feel of having crazy eyes and not being able to help it. It kinda sucks, and kinda doesn't.

Even been asked by a Vietnam vet if I served, because I apparently have the look of someone that's had to kill people.
>>
>>29572683
>always eating alone

What's wrong with this?

I hate eating with other people. I like to drag my kill off where the other animals can't get any of it.
>>
>>29569266
That movie fucked me up, I saw that movie way too young.

Weird thing is it didn't make me afraid of clowns as a kid, but afraid of showering and drains in general.
>>
>>29570489
>>29569329
>>29569294

If I weren't committed to my faith (Christianity), I'd be totally down to investigate into maybe becoming a Sikh.
>>
>>29564976
SUR PUTO
>>
>>29568216
Stop watching fast and furious. That is not your life
>>
>>29573025
Kek
>>
File: marshmallow.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>29564241
this is a family board anon, post porn eswhere.
>>
>>29566672
whats that posture look like?
>>
>>29568216
protip
the people that you hang out with have noticed you never have a girl
they probably think you're gay
>>
>>29572885
>>29569266
they float down here...
>>
>>29566557
Surely you mean Hoss Delgato?
>>
>>29568401
I can't tell if he's a pushover or the crasiest man in the world.
>>
>>29573941
he's the epitome of "speak softly, and carry a big stick"
>>
Sometimes intimidating people get targeted because the person doing the mugging/jumping is trying to prove themselves to their buddies. I'm 26 and decently built (6'0 190lb, muscular frame from weight lifting for years) and got targeted in one of those knock out games a couple years ago. I was walking him from a bar in a normal part of town with store fronts and everything. Noticed someone running across the street towards me and when I turned to see was happening I nearly got laid out by some skinny little nig that couldn't be older than 18. I hadn't been in a fight in a few years but used to be an angry teen and my instincts kicked in. Instead of catching his fist with my face, I caught his wrist with my hand and spun him into a store fronts window...through the window actually. Just In time for a few more skinny little niggers to rush over to help him. I was gone by then. Started running before the glass finished falling on him.
>>
Be built like a lineman and dressed like a homeless crackhead.
>>
>>29570431
>>29566574
>starts dumping the fucking mag into the crowd of people
This would have made the news, post news story or gtfo
>>
Keep your head on a swivel. Wear a scowl. If you sense aggression "check" your gun. Even if you aren't carrying tap your belt-line on your strong-side and breathe a sigh of relief as if you've just confirmed that your carry gun is where you left it.

If you are carrying, then breathe an actual sigh of relief. No one wants to get shot. Aggressors will absolutely read these sort of things.
>>
>>29564072
this pic is from gay porn, isn't it?

oh. Just read the >inb4
>>
File: mr vining.jpg (128 KB, 1024x391) Image search: [Google]
mr vining.jpg
128 KB, 1024x391
>>29573941
>>
File: Sheeeit.jpg (692 KB, 2168x1641) Image search: [Google]
Sheeeit.jpg
692 KB, 2168x1641
>>29574424
>Basketball's face as he watches an autistic skellington hitch his belt and hyperventilate
>>
File: vining.jpg (346 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
vining.jpg
346 KB, 960x686
>>29574538
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 205x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 205x197
>>29564900
>>
>>29574373
Nigga it was a little 22 in Fucking LA you think that will make the fucking news? He literally only fired like 4 shots, and we doubt anyone was even hit, we didn't even bother to see the aftermath just ran back to the party. It wasnt a family party we shot at, it was like a gangsta bbq sort of thing.
>>
File: pol takes it too far.png (698 KB, 468x750) Image search: [Google]
pol takes it too far.png
698 KB, 468x750
>>29568482
>>29568538
>>29568848
>>29569085
>>29569119
>>29569236
>>29569448
>nigger this, nigger that

Go read the constitution, specifically the 2nd Amendment. >>>/pol/ until then.
>>
>>29574608
>that png

lol'd
>>
>>29568401
2/10 wouldn't not mug.
>>
>>29572919
Have fun being vegetarian. They aren't really incompatible otherwise. I mean the whole risen sun thing seems a little dumb when you have a cool sword and direct line to God, but it did before.

And I guess the cosmology is a bit different, but jewish mysticism is really freaky weird and I doubt the vastest of the vast majority of christians know the ins and outs of it to to know the difference in the first place.
>>
>>29564072

stuff your shirt into your pants and carry your shoes, weep openly. if anyone comes near you, shout, "you! you, are you the one to kill me - to release me? verily that it would be so, should i perchance a drowsy lull in wicked fates watch! i say - tarry not, and afford me surcease from these woesome vagaries we call in passing the lives of men!"

black people wouldn't go near that with a 20 foot pole.
>>
>>29565327
Fuckin a I'm not trynna mug Animal Mother
>>
>>29564072
Look like a nigger. If anything they wont bother mugging somone who's going to mug them back.
>>
>>29568549
Muggsy Bogues is actually 5'4".
>>
>>29575548
And I'm a retard who doesn't get memes.
>>
>>29574701
Like I said, I'm already committed to my faith.
>>
>tfw 6'1
>dress in steel cap boots, blue jeans and plain dark tshirts
>tfw people cross the street at night when Im walking around

It's probably something to do with the fact that I have a permanent scowl unless I'm actively smiling but it feels stupid, I'm not a violent person.
>>
>>29564072
Around elves, watch your selves
>>
No one is safe in this new shitskin infested society. They rape/mug/murder everyone from nuns to the elderly to children (don't even get me pulling up sources)

The savage only respects power and domination. If you aren't mean, if you aren't training physically, if you aren't armed at all times, quite frankly you're fucking stupid and it's going to catch up to you eventually. You'll end up another statistic.
>>
>>29564072
niggers get killed by niggers and spics for being niggers
whites get killed by spics and niggers for being white
spics get killed by niggers because niggers are niggers
minorities (imblying niggers and spics are minorities shiggy) get killed by niggers for looking funny

So who is safe you ask?

Der Juden
>>
>>29577846
So basically the guy that's rich enough to buy his way out of the ghetto (that has seem to spread out fucking everywhere except rural, isolated places)?
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.