[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a shill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: MAC.jpg (48 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
MAC.jpg
48 KB, 608x342
Is he a shill?
>>
>>29561361
I think a better question is. Is OP a fucking faggot?
>>
When you have to get companies to send you their products in order for your channel to exist, you would shill as well.
>>
>>29561361

He was at one point. It was just another thing that completely destroyed any perceptions of objectivity he might have had. I don't even watch him any more since he's spewed so much bullshit I don't trust anything he says.

People shit on Nuttin while praising MAC but you know what, Nuttins word is usually good. It's autistic, long-winded, obnoxious word. But it's good word.
>>
Yes. He has been seen working the IWI booth.
>>
>>29561401
Word, son. Nutnfancy annoys the shit out of me but he gives the straight dope. Just got to skip around in his videos to get to the heart of it and bypass his mouth diarhea
>>
>>29561361

All the big youtube channels are shills, there youtube channel is a business, Hickok 45 makes over $150,000 a year.

Mrgunsngear has claimed on Akfiles that he doesnt make any money on his channel, Which is 100% a lie.

They all are advocating full30.com (which sucks ass) because of it's increased ad revenue.

THEY ALL ARE SHILLS.
>>
>>29561401
If you think Nuttin' doesn't shill hard for keltec, you're out of your mind. MAC does praise IWI, but rightly so, IWI makes functional firearms unlike keltec.
>>
>>29561740
He has shown keltec shit to fail, the Sub2K or whatever's handgaurd broke off or some shit during one his 'run and guns' and he showed it on camera. Not saying he's perfect, or great for that matter, but at least he's semi-honest.
>>
>>29561787
No, he'll show their stuff breaking for sure. But he'll also turn around and say how great their stuff is, especially universal failures like the keltec PF-9.
>>
>>29561740

HE shows Keltec stuff taking a dump all the time.

When you compare that to MAC who sets up bullshit experiments centered around ridiculous variables that are guaranteed to make something he doesn't like fail Nuttin is the paragon of objectivity.

The whole Glock limp wrist video he did a few years back was the perfect example.

>Holds Glock down by his knees with nothing but his thumb and index finger and fires
>gun still take 3 rounds to stove pipe
>OMG GUIZE GLOCK SO UNRELIABLE

It's the same thing with other guns too

>Gets VP9
>Mag dumps 150 rounds out of it
>HOLY SHIT DUDES THE SLIDE IS HOT THIS GUN IS JUNK
>>
>>29561820
>>Holds Glock down by his knees with nothing but his thumb and index finger and fires
>>gun still take 3 rounds to stove pipe
>>OMG GUIZE GLOCK SO UNRELIABLE

If you can't limp-wrist a defensive firearm, it's garbage.
>>
>>29561361

Somebody post him calling someone an anti Semite because the commenter was saying something negative about the tavor
>>
>>29561876

I've never had a glock fuck up from limp writing but I've seen p226 do it a lot
>>
>>29561918
My P226 is flawless. Don't own a glock, so I won't comment.

My point is that a defensive firearm needs to be completely reliable. If I'm defending myself while under actual threat or my 100 pound girlfriend needs to defender herself, it needs to work every time. The fact that the glock that the Faggot Arms Channel shot reliably jammed, means at least that example is trash.

Are all glocks trash? I have no idea.
>>
File: tavor shill wow.jpg (179 KB, 716x685) Image search: [Google]
tavor shill wow.jpg
179 KB, 716x685
>goes out to the iwi factory
yes
>>
>>29561361
I feel like he just loves the tavor and its his personal youtube channel, in my opinion he can talk about what he likes as long as he doesnt blatantly lie about it
>>
>>29561361
He's a big goy
>>
>>29562222
I'm siding with quads anon. He just really likes that rifle.
>>
>>29561918
i literally watched sakuya limp wrist his brand new glock to FTF a dozen times on purpose. i haven't been able to do it once with my p226.
>>
>>29561903
>epic memesters repeatedly posting le jiddeff maymay
>assumes the faggot is just yet another stormcuck
Can't blame him.
I mean I'm not saying he was or wasn't given kickbacks by IWI, but how does a 12 year old posting "OY VEY MUH SIX GORILLION XD" in the comment section say anything about the gun itself?

>>29562222
While I get that he probaby just likes the rifle, I recall IWI sent him a bunch of free shit, like didn't they send him a 9mm kit for his Tavor?
>>
File: 1458645490804.jpg (63 KB, 780x442) Image search: [Google]
1458645490804.jpg
63 KB, 780x442
>>29561361
idk man, but that other tavor the x95 or whatever STILL looks like shit. Does anyone else not give a fuck about the tavor based on looks? Aug master race FTW.
>>
>>29561652
Do you know what the word shill means?
>>
>>29561361
The thing is that the line between personal preference and paid endorsement can be real abstract. He likes the tavor, he uses it too. People are all over the spectrum with opinions on the tavor so clearly there should be some variance, and he just falls on the one end of it. Where it gets blurry is how corporate promotion can influence how much it features on his channel and to his audience. Of course they'll give him a factory tour and free stuff if it gets them good exposure. Whats important is for him to disclose what was given to him for free, and if he was payed for certain promotions etc. Everyone has a bias. I keep it in mind when I watch his, or any videos. What pisses me off is when people hide that they have a bias and possibly profit on 'genuine' impressions that claim to have no history with a product. The guerilla marketing approach (seems advertisers are trying anything that seems to work as people get more and more numbed to traditional advertisement media hahaha) I like his channel, and I'm sure the argument for shillery (most not knowing the definition) can rage on 4chan for all eternity like it always does. On an unrelated note has there ever been a factory tour video on any gun related youtube channel that wasn't positive? Machining and production processes in general are just cool, and it seems hard, even if you dislike the final product, to not find the factory cool. To be fair you never see the real shitty SE Asia sweat factory setups
>>
>>29561388
Wheel to be fair he bought that x95 himself.
>>
File: 1459886996533.png (112 KB, 1019x773) Image search: [Google]
1459886996533.png
112 KB, 1019x773
>>29561361
>Is he a shill?

look at this and you tell me
>>
>>29562969
Tbqh the people calling him out on his shilling were almost wholly posting antisemitic comments on his YT channel while dissing the Tavor and IWI.
>>
>>29562969
Its funny how defensive he gets with that, feeding the trolls just breeds more. Though to be fair I'm sure that particular one (IMI) is the accusation he gets all the time every time.
>>
>>29561361
Yes. I remember that he used to make reviews of guns and then put a thing about the Tavor at the end. He praised it so much that my naive self 2 years ago almost bought one until it turned out the spit oil into your face like nobody's business.
>>
>>29561652
They're advocating Full30.com because it'll be the go to for firearms media content when Youtube finally clamps down on 2nd Amendment related content.
>>
>>29563007
Oil?
>>
>>29561652
>Mrgunsngear has claimed on Akfiles that he doesnt make any money on his channel, Which is 100% a lie.

Did he actually claim that or did he claim that the channel turns to no profit whatsoever and that all the money goes to weapons, ammo and go-pros? I have this faint memory of him once saying that all the money his channel made was only enough to cover the costs of logistics and production.
>>
>>29563047
this
>>
File: 1457926050056.jpg (65 KB, 570x845) Image search: [Google]
1457926050056.jpg
65 KB, 570x845
>>29563097
They spit oil and gas into your face quite badly. Also the magazine release is easy to accidentally hit.
I like how both TFB and InRange have agreed the Tavor sucks but MAC is still talking them up.
>>
>>29563102
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/mrgunsngear
>>
>>29563102

Youtube ad revenue calculator estimates based on his views and subs he makes $2,000 to $35,000 a year.

He gets a lot of guns sent to him by manufacturers as well, he's also a big shill for full30.
>>
>>29563243
Got a link fampai?
>>
>>29563362
TFB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O0qkpf5O0A
I can't find InRanges, I think it was in one of their Q&As or when they were at the range talking to other guys. They also mentioned the problems to the IWI guy at shot when they were looking at the X95.
>>
>>29562969
You know, after seeing all of the shit about MAC that I do on /k/, I think his response is justified.

Whenever he has a problem with a firearm, he won't hide it--look at his review on the HK VP9, which couldn't cycle with a suppressor; that couldn't fire while wet. He beat the thing up.
>>
>>29562969
>>29562982
>>29562986
It's absolutely the stormfaggots. You trigger their 'Tism just by talking about Israeli guns.
>>
>>29563343
>$2000 to $35000

So what you're really saying is that this program is useless.
>>
>>29563458
So how big a deal and how often is this gas issue? Didn't mention anything about oil must've been the other video. Seems like any of the bitches this guy had were addressed with the x95. Idk why people love the Aug, the one I handle had a shit trigger and was very front heavy.
>>
I sort of stopped watch MAC after the PU nugget video that showed him that he didn't do any research what so every. Half the video was him just making assumptions on what the gun actually was. The video could have been a "how to spot a fake PU" by him actually doing some research (The history of PU imports and how to spot a fake is pretty easy to find on the web), but nah, let's just make shit up and shoot the gun.

It goes to show that in that specific video at least, he didn't know what he was talking about and just pulled shit out of his ass.

>>29563343
He was the one who came up with full30.
>>
File: JimFuller.jpg (34 KB, 443x412) Image search: [Google]
JimFuller.jpg
34 KB, 443x412
>>29563570
I felt that way about his M1917 video. No research, just some common knowledge and internet hearsay.
>>
>>29563570
The Mosin is a piece of shit if your criteria is anything other than price, doing research on it is an utter waste of time. You'd be better off undergoing strap-on training.
>>
>>29563243
Dude yeah!! So it's not just me. I thought maybe I had over lubed the damn thing.

Also...have they never heard of a brass deflector? Ththat thing flips casings like its throwing confetti at Mardi Gras.
>>
File: prop_9.jpg (1 MB, 1352x1979) Image search: [Google]
prop_9.jpg
1 MB, 1352x1979
>>29562969
Holy shit.

It didn't have to be like this, MAC
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.