[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this, /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (462 KB, 1406x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462 KB, 1406x2000
Thoughts on this, /k/?
>>
File: The End.png (111 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
The End.png
111 KB, 625x637
>>29556067
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PlCQVMFASw
>>
Awesome movie. I was in fucking tears at the "Final charge".
>>
>>29556067
Like most russian movies it's shit, last good russian movie I've seen was, I think, "Burnt by the Sun".
"9..." is about same tier like... IDK... Polish "Demons of War" (If you looking for a "good" slav movie, chceck out "Pigs")
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigs_%281992_film%29
And what's about with Ruskies with that rape'ish vibe in most of their films?

Lepa sela lepo gore or Come and see, those are good movies.
>>
>>29556104
>...in tears...

That's because you are a woman.
>>
>>29556139
Russian movies I almost put on par with Films from Japan, most of them are shit but when a good one comes from the country it can be a masterpiece.

Also a new fun Russian movie I say worth checking out is hardcore Henry.
>>
>>29556104
>That is because you are a subhuman postsoviet vatnik scum
>>
Shit movie and I'm a hardcore slavaboo.
>>
File: itsoktocry.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
itsoktocry.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>29556145
>>
>>29556153
Yeah, i got That one on my list.
Most recently I saw this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5049636/ pretty decent in some aspects. It's not Tae Guk Gi, but still, watchabe.
Jedna ruka netleská is by far my fav slav film.
>>
>>29556067
p bad
>>
>>29556067
Pretty bad movie. Fedor Bondarchuk is given too much autonomy to do whatever he wants. So he puts himself in the main role and only talks about Ukrainian racism(Bondarchuk is of Ukrainian ancestry), Russian characters are stupid, swarthy and undisciplined, Ukrainian characters are noble, intelligent and capable being held back by barbaric Russian.
>>
>>29556067

I'm not a Russian speaker so I didn't pick up on a lot of the subtleties that a Slavboo would, but it was an okay way to waste an hour and a half or so of my life whilst painting tiny tanks.
>>
>>29556067
bad movie
fiodor bondarchuk only has a career because his father was a great director and made some of the battle scenes in cinema
>>
>>29556067
Could have been good, but tried a bit too hard to be FMJ Soviet Edition, with some variation. The actual battle that the film borrowed from in the final scenes was a lot less desperate as portrayed in the movie. Yes the Soviets were hard pressed, but they had access and comms with air support and arty the whole time. I don't think at any point the fighting was as close as shown in the movie. This being one of three Russian/Soviet films I've seen (the others are Brat and Come and See) I liked the other two more. Come and see because the eastern front was hell and Brat because I thought it really captured the whole post-Soviet vibe. I also watched part of a miniseries on Chechnya involving the VDV but never finished.
>>
File: 1450763967068.jpg (43 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1450763967068.jpg
43 KB, 960x640
Absolutely terrible. Fucking joke of a war movie... although its cool for seeing Afghan-era kit.
>>
>>29556153
>hardcore Henry.
You're better off watching lets plays on youtube. Other than the /k/ factor it has nothing
>>
>>29556155
>>29556145
Finnish male actually.
>>
>>29556487
Please jump off the nearest roof after cutting your cock off.
>>
>>29559985
Sound advice.
>>
>>29556067
there are only 2 kinds of movies that came from ruskies

a) movies before collapse of soviet union

b) comedies

and for the most perfect match comedies before collapse of soviet union, notably Leonid Gaidai movies

9 rota sucks donkey balls and you are a faggot
>>
>>29556479
hello reddo u have to go back
>>
>>29556067
It's a shitty hollywoodaboo take on the Soviet Afghan war. Watch Afghan Breakdown. Even without subtitles it's fucking incredible.
>>
>>29560047
There are two kinds of people in this world - those who finish their sentences and whatever,
>>
>>29560062
>Afghan Breakdown
Torrent 404.
>>
>>29560072
Doesn't change the fact that the movie sucks as much as Platoon.
>>
>>29560072
Well you are a faggot.

Better?
>>
>>29560081
It's on youtube you just have to search for it in commie runes Aфгaнcкий излoм.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWOf-QqtWCU
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.