[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys im a military reservist thinking about buying a 9mm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 9mm.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
9mm.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
hey guys im a military reservist thinking about buying a 9mm pistol for CC are there any things you guys can think of that i would have to do extra in order to obtain said CC permit as well as the permit to own the weapon? thanks in advance
>>
your obviously not a reservist if you think extra credit will help you get your CCW

>apply online
>insert information
>make appointment for fingerprints
>wait for reply
>??????
>profit
>>
>>29554136
i am a reservist it just my first time applying and no one i know even owns a gun sadly so i cant ask them
>>
>>29554136
also do i have to get fingerprinted again since mine are already in the system?
>>
>>29554065
State and county? Laws vary from place to place for requirements.

Here's a link for my state if you want little bit of an example:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0790/SEC06.HTM&Title=-%3E2007-%3ECh0790-%3ESection%2006#0790.06
>>
File: 1276306663291.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1276306663291.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1200
>>29554162
>>29554065
Why would there be a different process to get a CCW because you're a reservist? I'm Active duty, process is the same for any other Joe. Stop being dumb.
>>
>>29554176
murray county in minnesota
>>29554184
and hey you never know with all the shit going on today but ill keep that in mind
>>
No one cares, POG.
>>
>>29554197
yea im a pog problem? i came here to get advice so you can eat a dick
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x702
Jesus Christ, you're obviously too retarded to own a gun. Kys.
>>
>>29554193
https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=624.714&format=pdf
Pretty sure this covers it.

Also from the NRA site:
>'A handgun or semiautomatic military-style assault weapon may be sold by a dealer to a person who presents a handgun transferee permit or carry permit, or to a person who has undergone a seven (7) day waiting period where a transfer report has been filed.'

Horry shiet, get that permit

Also look around Murray county laws if you can, my headache is getting worse so I don't want to spoonfeed any more
>>
If you need to be handheld like a small child, you should leave. This is not a hugbox for dipshits like you, OP.

>what is Google?
>>
>>29554065
yeah man nice gun man shoot my gun man hell yeah blast em dead man haha yeah dude shoot the gun man alright man shoot n loot man ha! we gotta shoot to kill shoot to kill shoot to kill, center mass and drop that ass! haha .22 if you're a little pussy bitch gotta kill gotta shoot bang bang the louder the better the bigger the badder oh yeah rifle style man shoot to kill man aim for the head man hey man gotta shoot that gun can you even name the stock dude? squeeze em up haha oh yeah make it go bang bang and that's how we do it gun life man oh yeah nice gun dude my gun man crazy dude nice gun dude you faggot horrible pea shooter mine shoots 18 rounds at once all .45 haha loser rounds i only shoot hollow tips hollow heads that's what i say shoot shoot shoot shoot them all up gun free zones are fun free zones chew dip and shoot to kill shoot to kill fire and blast!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.