[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodnight /k/ill squad, e/lit/ist here. *tips* I just saw a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Goodnight /k/ill squad, e/lit/ist here. *tips*

I just saw a movie called Undisputed II, and I was wonder... The human body is a weapon correct?

Have any of you special ops guys gone to places like Russia, etc. Where the law is lax to rescue kidnapped Americans who are forced to fight illegal bouts?

Does this thing happen regularly? Some rich person kidnapping fighters for their own amusement?

[spoiler]Have any of you been in "pit" fights to the death?[/spoiler] Or is this just fantasy and people are just kidnapped for sexual and manual labor.
>>
Nigga just look up shit on human trafficking
>>
>>29553691
>]Have any of you been in "pit" fights to the death?
Yes, and by yes I mean the shitposting matches here on /k/ every weekend.
>>
>>29553691
I mean. I kicked someone in the balls one time and ran away

That's pretty close
>>
>>29553691
Was in a pit fight once where I got beaten up and ended up having to run away and get a cab back to base.
>>
Are any of you guys from the military or are you just gun enthusiasts?
>>
>>29553758
There's quite a bit of both on here, mostly the latter though.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 600x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 600x538
>>29553717
>>
>>29553710
Just like the NSA wouldn't tell you all, some traffic report wouldn't give you as much information as someone who was sent to investigate/shoot up some American kidnapping Operation, with the intent to broadcast illegal fights.
>>
>Have any of you special ops guys gone to places like Russia, etc. Where the law is lax to rescue kidnapped Americans who are forced to fight illegal bouts?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>29553818
No, but I act like one to piss off people on /k/ for shits and giggles. You guys always take the bait.
>>
>>29553831
So you act stupid and people call you stupid

And you take pride in this

>act like one
>>
>>29553900
No, I'm not even OP. I'm just some anon who's been drinking since 1200EST who's posting for fun.
>>
>>29553770
So you guys just talk about guns? No unarmed combat?
>>
>>29553921

but it's daylight time.
>>
>>29554026
Holy shit lurk more jesus christ
>>>/asp/
>>>/sp/heem
>>
>>29554822
Thanks, but I'm from lit... i do my lurking there. I'm not interested in guns, just your finely trained human war machines, and their stories.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.