[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serb here, ask me anything /k/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: serbfu.jpg (70 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
serbfu.jpg
70 KB, 636x960
Serb here, ask me anything /k/.
>>
>>29546700
Can you CC?
>>
Were you old enough to remember communism?
>>
>>29546700
Srbe na vrbe tbqh.
>>
>>29546700
what's your shoe size?
>>
>>29546708
Sure, just don't get caught.
>>29546716
Not really, no. 25 years old.
>>29546720
Sure thing Takbir.
>>29546735
Size 12.
>>
>>29546700
Who do you hate the most?
>>
>>29546700
what did you eat today?
>>
>>29546700
Would you fuck a trap
>>
>>29546700
What do you think of Muslimbro?
>>
File: 1390570035758.jpg (278 KB, 808x529) Image search: [Google]
1390570035758.jpg
278 KB, 808x529
>>29546748
> Takbir
The other border.
How do you feel about Serbia becoming a city-state in 2050?
>>
What are your thoughts on the new Zastava M21's?
>>
When is the next scheduled removal in Europe?
>>
>>29546700
Eurotrip or Wedding Crashers?
>>
>>29546708
Let me re-answer, technically you can but you need to provide some kind of reasonable doubt that your life is in danger or some bullshit like that. Technically doable but its a lot of hassle and ultimately not worth it because the chance of getting into a gunfight in public is... ehhh, smaller than that of a terror attack or whatever. Supremely unlikely.

>>29546757
Don't hate anyone. Like Albanians the least.

>>29546765
Pilaf. Basically rice cooked with chicken meat, carrots and other veggies.

>>29546773
Nope.

>>29546779
Is he a tripfag or something? I browse /k/ couple of times a week only.

>>29546789
Don't feel particularly patriotic so it might even be for the best.

>>29546793
Not general issue yet, and I really don't like that we seem to be slowly jumping onto the 5.56 train. Other than that, I like the looks of it, the new railed version is particularly neat looking. At least we seem to have parted ways with underfolders for good.
>>
>>29546700

How do you and your Serb compatriots feel about the recent war-crimes verdicts for your boys in the Yugoslav wars?

Do you regret not being old enough to remove kebab when the removing was good?
>>
>>29546797
Well, since NATO's christening of the first islam state in europe in 1999... never?

>>29546802
Eurotrip! Michelle Trachtenberg in her fucking prime man.
>>
>>29546802

Not OP, but the true answer is Option C: Accepted. But Eurotrip if I have to choose
>>
>>29546809
>Is he a tripfag or something? I browse /k/ couple of times a week only.
An Albanian tripfag that acts like a total dickbag and is funny enough, super self-concious about being a Muslim so he jokes around about raping German women and stuff. A real prime bloke.
>>
>>29546809
You prefer the old M70 then?
>>
>>29546813
Vast majority of male population is... well, not extremely nationalistic or patriotic but there is a lot of preconceived thoughts for sure. Generally nobody is denying the war crimes but they still think that it isn't european/world's burden to bear in any way. People also think that other side(s) did far worse and managed to get away with a mere slap on the wrist (Jasenovac).
As far as I go - its hard to stand on the side of someone you don't know, who supposedly did something that you never saw or witnessed. I believe that they did what they thought was in the interest of their country. I don't hate anyone but ironically give it a few more years and I think majority of the western people who nowadays casually read the papers about those war crimes will find themselves seeing something about their ways that kind of make sense. It will take another Paris or Brussel though.

I don't but I do regret missing on conscription. Well, not conscription because you can still volunteer now (though chances of getting into basic are like 1:1000 literally), but on the serving the military back when training was 2 years long instead of later 12 and finally 6, which is now in effect too. I wish I got to experience military life in a military-capable country. Hope that answers your question.
>>
>>29546827
He sounds alright.

>>29546832
7.62 > everything
>>
File: remove.jpg (2 MB, 2800x3072) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
2 MB, 2800x3072
>>29546898
Oops, clearly I wanted to say "instead of later 12 months and finally 6 months".
>>
>>29546898

>I think majority of the western people who nowadays casually read the papers about those war crimes will find themselves seeing something about their ways that kind of make sense. It will take another Paris or Brussel though.

This is the truest thing I've read today. Everyone in Western countries loves to moralize about "oh we are so much more humane, we would never remove kebab like that", which is really fucking easy to say when you're on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean from the shit
>>
File: beats by Ivan.jpg (63 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
beats by Ivan.jpg
63 KB, 500x347
>>29546700
what do you remember about the war? How is it taught?
>>
>>29546975
People don't talk about it and veterans keep to themselves, especially when asked. Unsure what war you are asking about, but I was born in 1999. First "war" I remember was the 1999 NATO bombing and kosovo clusterfuck.

Have fairly good childhood memories about the 1999, which is something you might not expect. Schools were closed and when we heard the first air raid sirens (first to ever be alarmed since WW2), my parents took us to the basement. I remember that time very vividly, I had a small 0.5l bottle of sprite in my hands when they rushed is down. There was a lot of panic, neighbours gathered around, a lot of quick gathering of supplies and clothes and what have you. I was scared a bit, I mean you are fucking 8 how are you not supposed to be. Tomorrow we got some kind of small TV down there and a lot of national channels just played cartoons all day long inbetween important news so that was fun. I live in a small town, only military object is a military base some 3 or 4 miles from our house. Quickly we realized that fear mongering is retarded and we just normally went on our ways, playing in the streets and stuff like that. F117 getting shot down was a big fucking thing, everyone was talking about it for days. That military base got bombed few later, that night I remember because planes were way noisier than usually, probably because bombers instead of regular jets and they flew lower. Explosion was loud as shit even from that kind of distance. After the war was over and we returned to elementary schools I remember bunch of friends and me finding a lot of empty shell casings, gas mask and shit. I still have 2 or 3 gas masks with spare filters and carry bags.

As far as its taught, ehh. We go ta bit of superiority complex because we managed to defend our lines and to push KLA forces back. We never got invaded and we managed to defend ourselves to a degree, sans Kosovo. Our pilots are particularly praised for their bravery against overwhelming odds.
>>
>>29547085
Born in 1991*.
>>
File: zand.png (3 MB, 1599x1026) Image search: [Google]
zand.png
3 MB, 1599x1026
>>
>>29546700
What is hertz a go bean yeah?
I've always wondered.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.