[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't edc with electric earpros to protect his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 51qLCHEV6ML._SY355_.jpg (10 KB, 275x355) Image search: [Google]
51qLCHEV6ML._SY355_.jpg
10 KB, 275x355
>he doesn't edc with electric earpros to protect his ears when defending his or another person life.

its like you guys want tinnitus
>>
carry a suppressed gun you nigger
>>
>>29544306
I edc mine on my support side thigh.
>>
File: ghoststrke-black-450x450.jpg (23 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
ghoststrke-black-450x450.jpg
23 KB, 450x450
Do you even high speed low drag OP?
>>
>>29544339
are those the Monster Kaos earbuds?
>>
>edc shooting earmuffs
>he thinks he won't be singled out if cops/other gunowners/someone who has ever shot at a range/etc when they see such obvious earpro
>not posting $$$ ear buds that do same thing but much more lowkey
>>
>>29544357
They're in-ear electronic earpro, ghost stryke.
>>
>>29544361
yeah what an idiot he should have thought his point through and brought it to a serious, logical conclusion before posting it as if it were some laughable joke or something
>>
>>29544376
I saw them on the Chinese website marketed as Monster Kaos Energy Drink Earbuds, are they the same thing just renamed, you think?
>>
>>29544388
You saw something that looked similar, nothing more.
>>
>>29544339
500 dollar earpro.

Nah
>>
>>29544403
400, and if you're too much of a poorfag to take your hearing seriously that's your problem :-)
>>
File: ff6.png (57 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
ff6.png
57 KB, 200x194
>>29544412
Ahh yes. the old "poorfag" argument from a basement dwelling virgin on a Sudanese bicycle enthusiast forum.

Classic you.
>>
>>29544437
Buy quality next time.
>>
>>29544306
Oddly enough you could probably get away with wearing a set around your neck like your one of tose ubz who listens to mustic on helicopter headsets.

Just have an Itunes hooked up to it.
>>
>>29544361
I've seen lots of people wear sure fire sonic defenders in public places because of noisey crowds or concert music.
>>
The earpro meme on this board has gotten out of hand
>>
>>29545331
Every meme has gotten out of hand, especially now that everything is considered a meme.
>>
>>29545331
WHAT DID YOU SAY??
>>
>>29545331
Since when has protecting your hearing been a meme?
Hearing damage is cumulative and permanent.
>>
File: IMG_20160324_121011_01.jpg (641 KB, 2048x918) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_121011_01.jpg
641 KB, 2048x918
>>29544339
>>29544403
$20 solution then?
Surefire EP4
Passive In-ear protection that still allows you to hear conversational levels, but cuts off anything great than 85db.
>No batteries required
>literally weigh nothing
>take up zero space
>can be an earpiece for radios/comms

Was on the bandwagon even before I saw Haley using them in his adaptive carbine video

These things are great and so goddamn cheap I have spare sets in my vehicle, chest right, and, unironically, sometimes my EDC
>>
>>29545417
>Passive In-ear protection that still allows you to hear conversational levels, but cuts off anything great than 85db
Nah, though. They still muffle everything else including conversation and they don't run on magic. The only reason they do so is because there's a small channel through them.
Don't get me wrong, I have like a dozen pairs, but they're nowhere near equivalent to electronics.

Also if you want them to actually protect your ears if you're not using them in conjunction with muffs you have to plug that channel anyway.
>>
>>29545430
>>29545430
>they don't run on magic
No shit. They're cheap little pieces of plastic.
Maybe I'm taking OP too literally with the EDC talk, but are you actually telling me you'd carry howard leights, or those expensive electronic in-ear ones instead? The EP4's have no footprint and are a helluva lot better than nothing, definitely suitable by themselves for use on an outdoor range
>>
>>29545331
The meme meme has gotten out of hand
>>
>>29545515
No, I don't keep anything in ear period.
I keep some EP6s in my man purse if I need to put down a deer or something.

If I actually wanted to keep something in ear, I'd just rock the sport ears.
>>
>>29545430
Granted if you're indoors, or even in a semi-enclosed space, I do totally recommend doubling up if possible
>>
>>29545524
fair enough. I guess the EP6's only have 2 flanges? Probably easier to put in/take out and clean.

The sport ears being a few hundred? Jelly of your finances, but you do only get one set of ears...
>>
>>29545547
Nah, the sport ears are custom molded to your ear canals, basically electronic earpro that looks like a hearing aid. They're 1k a pair for the cheapest model.

Ghost strykes are their generic fit-all version.
>>
>>29545560
gotcha thanks for clarifying. Custom electronic in-earpr definitely seems like the way to go if you have the money...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.