[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
P320 Full size vs Carry Which one is better for general purpose use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: p320.jpg (21 KB, 633x348) Image search: [Google]
p320.jpg
21 KB, 633x348
P320 Full size vs Carry

Which one is better for general purpose use?
>>
>>29530226
buy the carry and get a full size slide to go with it.
>>
>>29530226
Try the compact before going with carry.
>>
>>29530864
Do I have to buy a new barrel for the full size or is the carry barrel already compatible?
>>
>>29530226
Glock brand glock
> in 10mm if youre a man
>>
>>29534901
I dont know why everyone has glass wrists. My 10mm glock kicks less than my pocket 9mm. And it isnt a full size 10 either its the 29
>>
>>29536896
I'm looking at a 29 and haven't had a chance to shoot it.
>how does it handle?
>>
>>29534901
Better yet, don't get the glock 10mm, get the something else 10mm so you can reload the brass without the wall weakening near the bottom.
>>
>>29537580
Very nice. My gf, who has only shot once before this, picked it up and mag dumped it her first time like it was nothing. Shes 5'4 and 120 so just about anyone can handle it. Also saw a video of a guy snowmobiling and got attacked by a moose. It was about to charge at his again and he took his 29 out and put it down in 4 shots.
>>
File: (28).jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
(28).jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>29538190
nice. thanks for the non trolling feedback
>>
>>29538237
Yeah if you go out in the woods get the buffalo bore 230 gr bullets. Shit will kill anything in the north american wilderness
>>
>>29538510
I was just at my LGS listening to two employees talk about this exact thing... You don't work in an LGS do you?
>>
If I remember right the carry size still had a full size grip, just a shorter barrel which seems pointless for carry since the grip is usually what prints.

Get the compact for concealed carry. Otherwise go full.
>>
>>29538594
No I dont haha I've just been looking to buy these rounds myself. 750 ft/lbs out of glock 20 and like 690 out of the 29
>>
>>29530226
Carry. Full size magazine, compact slide, concealable, with all the raping power of 17 rounds.

>>29532216
You need a new barrel, slide, grip to make the carry into a full size.
>>
>>29539180

You can use the long slide and lomg barrel on the carry frame. It feels closer to a 226 than thr complete full size which is unnecessarily large imo.
>>
>>29538625
>since the grip is usually what prints.
yes
>>
>>29538510
will do m8.
>>
It will definitely come down to personal choice. So many things are identical. You should go try them out at a gun store and see if you happen to like one over the other. I personally like the Carry since it is smaller.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.