[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Anderson literally retarded? Who designed this upper? >low-profile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot 2016-04-07 18.37.59.png (265 KB, 598x226) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-04-07 18.37.59.png
265 KB, 598x226
Is Anderson literally retarded? Who designed this upper?

>low-profile gas block
>delta ring/endcap setup for non-FF rail

What the actual fuck is someone supposed to do with this?
>>
Real operators don't have iron sights on their rifle.
>>
>>29527422
You use a freefloat rail dumbass.

Then you add irons on top of that
>>
>>29527422
You add a freefloat rail. Some rails use the caps some dont.
>>
>>29527472
>>29527483
What the fuck FF rail that will slip over a low-pro gas block use the delta ring and endcap?

With this retarded upper you have to either:
>install a standard handguard and have an exposed gas block, with either no front sight or one installed back on the handguard
>remove the delta ring and endcap yourself to install an FF rail

This thing makes no sense
>>
>>29527503
Since most free-float rails come with their own barrel nut, it's not a big deal. This allows someone to use a drop-in free float without having to get the endcap and delta ring assembly, then slap an optic on top.
>>
>>29527527
What? Any FF rail will require you remove the delta ring and endcap. If you use a rail with its own barrel nut you need you remove the gas block and tube too.

All this allows is for someone to drop in a standard clamshell handguard and not have a front sight.

All I can think of is Anderson thought they could cut a few bucks from the price of this budget kit by replacing the FSB with a low-pro gas block because the people it's actually aimed at don't know any better
>>
>>29527422
i see nothing wrong with this it looks exactly like a rifle that poorfags with bad decision making skills would buy then use the money "saved" tacticooling it with ati
>>
>>29527543
>Any FF rail will require you remove the delta ring and endcap.
no
>>
>>29527543
Well considering you can just take the gas block off and the delta ring...
>>
>>29527572
Please show me a single free-float rail that uses the delta ring. How the fuck do you even do that considering the delta ring covers the barrel nut?

Come on /k/ it's fucking 7pm there should be some adults on now

>>29527575
I think you're completely missing my point. This upper is good for literally nothing.

Anyone who isn't retarded will make one of two styles of uppers

>delta ring/endcap with an FSB for a traditional rifle
>low profile gas block with just the barrel nut, no delta ring or endcap
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 545x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 545x409
>>29527601
You are stupid as fuck
10sec on google

DD Omega FF rail
>>
>>29527709
#rekt
>>
>What the actual fuck is someone supposed to do with this?

Add all the rest of the parts they want while getting all the major components in one package.all the shit that's missing is the stuff people normally replace.thisnjust saves some of the trouble of piecing shit together. Sorry it broke youre brain though
>>
>>29527601
Fucking moron.

Try harder nerd
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.