[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the age of the bullet plebs has come to an end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 5705ca92c4618825128b45b2.jpg (134 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
5705ca92c4618825128b45b2.jpg
134 KB, 900x500
>tfw they were spending all their money on bullet fire guns

https://www.rt.com/usa/338723-portable-grenade-launcher-transformative-army/
>“Many of the squads that took it on patrol did not want to give the weapon up when the trial employment was concluded,”

it´s all ogre bullet plebs
>>
tbqh, the xm25 was the only reedeeming factor in playing mw3
>>
>>29520512
>RT actually likes a weapon that the US uses

I really think it's a cool idea but something seems off. There has to be a catch.
>>
>>29520803
The catch was that at the time of the article the US had no plans to put it into production, just a one off type of thing.

So it was more of a "haha dumb amerifats not listening to their troops xaxxaxa)))))"

With the recent update they seem to be pushing this line
>>
>>29520880
>The catch was that at the time of the article the US had no plans to put it into production
Unless something has changed, it's still slated to go into service late this year/early next year.
>>
>>29521011
It was not slated to go into service at all, back in the day
>>
>>29520512
what is this, 2008 again?
>>
>>29520512
>implying airburst grenades will replaces bullet
>not flechette based munitions

I think you are the real pleb here,
There have been ongoing flechette weapon trials for decades.

mag fed airburst will be the new GLA
>>
>>29520781
really?
>>
>>29521795
Well I did read it on a Russian site so I'm sure its true
>>
>>29521808
I havent played mw3 but I liked Blops2

Chicom was pretty neat
>>
File: nurse.png (624 KB, 800x1348) Image search: [Google]
nurse.png
624 KB, 800x1348
Yiiss !
>>
Why are Russians such shit? Serious question not trolling. Even the way they look is like "really guys? C'mon".
>>
>>29520512
all fun and games until OBUA
>>
>>29522609
It's something every country does. Make lots of media that makes your rival or competitor look stupid so you look more powerful.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.