[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hunting. >video games. >Obama secret plan. >terrorists.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: NRA-Wayne LaPierre.jpg (71 KB, 580x342) Image search: [Google]
NRA-Wayne LaPierre.jpg
71 KB, 580x342
>hunting.
>video games.
>Obama secret plan.
>terrorists.

Gibs money pls or else
>>
I was gonna get a life membership until this year when they raised it to $1600

fuck those jews
>>
>>29517547
I'm disappointed in you bumping this idiotic bate thread. Are you OP posting from a smartphone?

Don't answer, I don't care.
>>
>>29517556
That's a real quote btw. LaPierre needs to leave.
>>
>>29517556
who cares what you think.
>>
>>29517547
What do you get for a life membership?
>>
>>29517827
A sweet handbag
>>
>>29517846
Like this?
>>
>>29517827
You get a lifetime of calls asking for more money for them to do jack shit.
>>
Tell me anons, how is the board of the NRA decided? How are people nominated, what are the voting requirements, do candidates campaign, etc.

Basically how much control over the direction if the NRA do you have as a regular member? Who has the most control, and who are the most powerful figures in the organization and how did they get that way?
>>
>>29518950

After five years as a regular member you can vote for the board. If you get a benefactor or life membership you can vote for the board. The board holds sway over exec. positions like Wayne's. Most people think Wayne is the president. He isn't, president changes every year. Wayne is kept on board because he is good at what he does and that is political maneuvering. All these idiots who complain about muh junk mail and muh fudds and muh manifacturers can literally change the organization by being a voting member but are either too lazy, don't know they can, or are just retards posting le bait meme threads.
>>
>>29518513
/thread
And they send you more magazines and papers/mailers asking for money then the amount they get from you for the year.
>>
>>29519510
Where can I find info about people running for the board?
>>
>>29517827
gun insurance, a bag, some free shit, NRA show admission, banquet invitations, a whole shit ton of mailing, etc

My kids will get life memberships when they're born only because it's cheap and if they so choose to ever go to an NRA show or stuff like that, they have the option to
>>
>>29517547
they have an EPL life plan retard. $40 annually kek
>>
File: 1459374392502.jpg (1 MB, 1672x1672) Image search: [Google]
1459374392502.jpg
1 MB, 1672x1672
>>29517534
>taxpayer paid good
First of all that guy has shitty grammar and sounds like a fucking moron. Please stop with this shitty bait.
>>
>>29521265

During the elections they will either

1. Send you mail
2. Advertise through state NRA affiliate
3. Advertise in gun rags

If you get one of the magazines you should get the ballot for your district if you are eligible for the vote.

You can also usually get this info from the NRA website.
>>
>>29517534
The thought terminating cliche at the end is the cherry on top
>>
>>29519510

So can those members get a vote for the NRA to work on new goals like fighting machine gun law?
>>
>>29524494

Yes. This is how the "Revolution of '77" where at the national convention in Detroit? the board members and voting membership overturned any support for any sort of gun control the organization had in the past and created a branch of the org dedicated to lobbying for gun rights, the NRA-ILA.
>>
>>29523428
It's the 1980's up in here. These NRA fudds ever consider posting their bio's on a website, maybe making some YouTube vids? The fuck is wrong with them? I bet they still use fax machines. Or they are purposefully obfuscating the process to keep power within the good old boys club.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.