[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FYI- Cold steel is the #1 supplier of medieval melee weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: dad.jpg (215 KB, 780x390) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
215 KB, 780x390
FYI- Cold steel is the #1 supplier of medieval melee weapons to conflicts in the middle east

do not fund them
>>
>>29516732
Source?
>>
Does anyone else even sell mass produced medieval melee weapons?
>>
File: drive me closer.jpg (96 KB, 549x773) Image search: [Google]
drive me closer.jpg
96 KB, 549x773
for once, i'm strangely OK with this.
>>
So what you're saying is I can look forward real world reviews in sand scribble. Sweet. We should let other companies know so they can get some free testing too
>>
>>29516732
Not OP and I can't answer your question >>29516835 about their medieval swords, but in their very own promotional DVD when you buy stuff from them, they say they produce their machete's in Africa and many of them are sold there in Africa and Asia...so yeah, their machetes are used in African and Asian Tribal Bush Wars

It would not be a stretch that their cheap swords are popular in actual wars...they are cheap and mass produced and history has shown us that many a battle field is loaded with cheap and mass produced weapons.
>>
File: dont worry mlady.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
dont worry mlady.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>29517584
Better than free, the dunecoons are paying to test them!
>>
>>29516858
Well, any serious historical reenactment actor would not buy their swords as they are mostly sharps and besides one or two sharps for cutting demonstrations, you want blunted blades for sparring or stage fighting. Also their swords are pretty generic so even if your looking to buy a sharp reproduction, you'd mostly order something from Cas Hanwei or Albion Armory or other custom historical sword makers.

So really the target buyers are teenagers who play medieval games but want a sharp sword for self defense because they can't get a gun.
>>
>>29516732
FYI- Almost 50% of the guns in my collection were used in wars by bad people. And yet I still bought them.
Get the fuck over it, pal.
>>
>>29516732
I don't care who they supply, I don't buy their stuff because it's shit. Not because they supply IS.
>>
I was thinking of getting their machetes, specifically the cutlass one
Is it good? Ive heard their tough, although the sharpening isnt good
>>
>>29517640

You act like that is the only place they make them. They produce their shit in the U.S. China, Asia (like 70% of which is in Taiwan) Japan and east Africa.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.