[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
Alright /k/ I have $600 dollars to spend on guns. I can either spend this money fixing my competition rifle that I don't really shoot anymore or buy a fun gun to plink and go innawoods with. I would like to buy another rifle. Besides a Mosin, which I already have, what would you suggest?
>>
>>29514196
Save your money

this is why you cant have nice things
>>
Used 12 gauge from a pawn shop and a bunch of ammo
>>
>>29514196
sell comp gun and starting building an ar
>>
>>29514196

Backup Mosin.
>>
Do you have a .357 or .44? You can get a Henry from Southern Ohio Firearms for that. Or, even if you do, get one in 45/70
>>
Since you have a mosin and 600 dollars you should buy a crate of mossins
>>
K98k
>>
What are you planning?

>Plinking: Get a base model 10/22, some 25-round magazines, and spend the rest on .22 LR.

>Hunting: There's a shit ton of options for this. If you want to gamble on quality, you could get a cheap Clone from Century, like a G3 clone or an FAL clone. There's also several good basic bolt rifles to be had.

>Milsurp: Don't buy another Mosin. Spring for a Yugo Mauser or an Enfield, depending on where you live.

>AR: You could build a very baseline AR for this price, but with not much left in the budget for ammo and magazines.

>AK: I think there's several AK variants to be had at this price. Don't really have any experience with them. Depending on your region, an SKS might be the way to go if you want more Slavshit.

Overall, though, save your money. You'll be much happier if you spend ~$1,000-$1,500 on a gun.
>>
>srs answer:
save up until you have $2k, then get something worth having and 500 rounds of ammo for it

>$600 impulse purchase answer:
used glock 17 and some ammo; or
mossberg 590a1 and some ammo
>>
Thanks guys you've been much help.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.