[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never be an international arms dealer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1459551211762.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1459551211762.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>You will never be an international arms dealer
>>
>>29509517
A good thing.
I'd end up shooting the entire pile of ammo I was meant to deliver along the way.
>>
File: arms-and-the-dudes-trailer.jpg (24 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
arms-and-the-dudes-trailer.jpg
24 KB, 1000x500
>you will never drive a truckful of weapons across the triangle of death with your best friend and business partner
>>
>>29509517
Not with that attitude you won't.
>>
>>29509517
Man I loved that movie.
>>
>>29509517
I had a dream that i was leading convoys of ural trucks protected by Pantsir AA trucks and shilkas. Kadyrov ordered us to do so.
There were a lot of Mexicans smoking cigarettes on the ammo trucks and i yelled at them but they didnt understand and said Si, si... and nodded with a fake smile.
I guess we were shipping slavshit MANPAD's Kornets, RPG's, grenades, ammo to Texas to the confederates who were in great need of AA because Obama and his faction were droning them.
I remember getting a shelbi mustang that had half the engine sticking out of the hood, silver blue paintjob and horses all for a shilka.
I woke up when i drove it, maybe the excitement woke me up. Many of you were /k/ommandos. I woke up with a boner.

Best dream i ever had, even if dr. Freud would call me a horse cock sucker in the closet.
>>
>>29509517
I live within two hours of the Mexican border, speak for yourself sapo.
>>
File: 1453693978056.png (71 KB, 1253x284) Image search: [Google]
1453693978056.png
71 KB, 1253x284
>>29512768
>>
>>29512537
>You will never fight for the Free State of Texas in the war against the United States of LGBTQIAPK~ Persons/others
>>
>>29512887
Such a thing is never too far away. The US of LGBTQIAPK would have the most of the budget to pay mercenaries or give them contracts for a college degree.
Dont forget the niggers being armed and ready to be deployed as fodder with the promise of Air Jordans and the opportunity to loot.
The self proclaimed commies would spend most of their parents money on donating to the Army of The US of LGBTQIAPK, kind of like they almost donated to Bernie Sanders only this time it would be real.
I personally would cross many oceans to fight such evil.
>>
File: Gaylords.jpg (129 KB, 318x211) Image search: [Google]
Gaylords.jpg
129 KB, 318x211
>You will never be a stone greaser and roll with pic related
>You will never legally own a switchblade
>You will never be able to rumble with SJW's like it was West Side Story
>You missed the three greatest decades of music (1950-1979)
>You realize Baby Boomers were awesome and Millennials just plain suck due to political correctness and being raised wrong by their cynical deadbeat Gen X parents.

Hold me, /k/, I hate being a Millennial.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.