[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bushmaster XM15-E2S AR-15 Patrolman's Carbine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1459265857542.jpg (59 KB, 940x420) Image search: [Google]
1459265857542.jpg
59 KB, 940x420
Are these ar's legit? Someone wants to trade one to me for my fnx 45 tac.

I really need to know if these things aren't cursed with bad quality control or proprietary parts.

Pic related. The ar in question.
Bushmaster XM15-E2S AR-15 Patrolman's Carbine w/some upgrades.
>>
>>29506749
Bushmaster makes quality shit.

Despite what some believe my department uses Bushmasters as our patrol rifles and for SWAT/SORT and they have been fantastic and on par with the select fire Colt's.

Many LE agencies use bushmaster.
>>
>>29506785
I forgot my point: Get the bushmaster. Great basic bare bones milspec rifle.

My experience has been stellar despite what some may spout about them
>>
>>29506749
>Pic related. The ar in question
I don't believe you
>>
>>29506749

Bushmaster XM series is legit.
>>
Good to hear, guys. These rifles aren't built on proprietary parts though, right? I'd like to repair and replace parts without sending it back to thw factory.
>>
>>29506873
I built a rifle a few years ago using a mix and match of FNH(barrel), Bushmaster(BCG assembly), and DPMS(upper receiver and FCG). worked great. last I knew the Bushmaster rifles used standard parts as they were a DOD sub-contractor for replacement and small parts. Just like DPMS.
>>
>>29506749
>pic related
>>
The first round of xm guns were good, nothing special but good. Any time you see a change to a respected product you should see if they changed production methods or anything then they added features or changed the look. In this case nothing changed and they're still serviceable rifles but look to the core 15 and the other plastic rifles they had recurring issues with, some of them dangerous. Personally I'd hang on to the fnx but value wise you're probably coming out a hair ahead.
>>
File: heheheheheheheehehe.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
heheheheheheheehehe.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>29506749
>Pic related. The ar in question.
>>
File: CNf2HTqWsAAVfOP.jpg (11 KB, 599x342) Image search: [Google]
CNf2HTqWsAAVfOP.jpg
11 KB, 599x342
>not one mention of Freedom Group/Cerberus Capital Management's shit QC
>when any Remington thread gets immediately force fed the DON'T BUY REMSHIT meme
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.