[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ help I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ouch.jpg (25 KB, 593x183) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
25 KB, 593x183
/k/ help I fucked up
>>
>>29500158
Looks good to me.
>>
>>29500158
I dont see how.you now have the luxury of hunting tanks for their precious metals.
>>
Have fun with your fiddy.
>>
>>29500158
I see no problem. Congratulations!

Hopefully you can still pay rent.
>>
>>29500158
Now you better spend at least that much on glass for it.
>>
>>29500158
Seems fine to me.

Now you just need to take whatever possessions you didn't pawn for the rifle out into the desert to shoot.
>>
>>29500177
I'm going to put a sightmark on it.
>>
>>29500177
Airsoft ACOG
>>
>>29500170
No worries, he can pitch a tent with his raifu
>>
You should have bought one of the bolt actions if you wanted precision but the semis are fun. I've had my bolt action for almost 15 years now.
>>
>>29500177
>MFW anon goes to the range with airshit sights on his rifle
>>
>>29500158
Great shipping price though
>>
>>29500177
http://www.eurooptic.com/carl-zeiss-optronics-hensoldt-zf-35-26x56-riflescope.aspx
>>
>>29500158
That's really not a bad price at all. You dun good
>>
Think of it this way to can literally hunt everything on the planet that lives or ever has lived. You have become THE apex predator.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.