[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bait for the dead and how we got here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 550x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 550x620
I wanna have a nice chat with some likeminded folks on A: how we ended up on /K/, and B: what you guys think in a discussion of my latest morbid curiosity... drawing out the ANTMAN. Anyone wanna talk about it? I heard tales that at a point there were Kommando death squards patrolling the seatle area, probing for him. as for how I got here. I was me, a typical aspy with a love of guns... which basically means a fixation just short of unhealthy, and my buddy told me it was a board where guns guys came to talk guns and make jokes. it's been my favorite forum since august.
>>
File: 1457990629956.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1457990629956.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3000
I was an edgy middle/high school kid that ordered knives and brass knuckles.

When I looked on the 4kek homepage there was a board for weapons and here I am.
>>
I migrated here from the anarchist cookbook
>>
i think someone on either /pol/ or /v/ posted a /k/ movie list and it's what dragged me here
>>
>>29499268
Got burnt out on /b/. Then I started looking at boards I actually had interest in
>>
I came here to mock Americans and their love of guns, ended up researching revolvers. I am now pro gun and considering applying for a license even if it takes like three years in my country
>>
>>29499268

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
>>
>>29499633
Kek
>>
I, like most 4channers, started out on /b/. Eventually moved to /fit when it was still good (RIP Zyzz).

That got me started on lifting, and I still do, but now the board has become a circle jerk so I don't really go there anymore.

Eventually I moved here, after buying my first AR-15 and a Makarov.

Looking for a .45 atm.

Torn between the USP compact and the Sig P227. Any input?
>>
>>29499668
Just get a 1911

I actually came straight to /k/ when I was in college. A bunch redditors (didn't know what that meant) told me about it. So I checked it out, saw the first spooky and manhunt threads. Fell in love. Now I'm watching it deteriorate. Where's skelly nugget?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 360x270
>>29499268
>>29499268
>>29499268
Got bored one day while sick and watched Brad meltzers decoded.
They mentioned Anonymous, and I remembered they were created in 4chan.
Being all around bored as fuck, I looked up the place they were from (4chan) to see if it was as awful as every article I'd read about it said.

It wasn't (well, I didn't click on /b/ first, and it turns out that they were only partially right) and I decided to lurk a bit.
I lurked several boards but already being a gun nut I came here.

I never left, and so here I am, a kommando as a result of being sick and watching history channel.
I lurked for almost a year before I first posted though.
>>
>liked shitposting and trolling
>friend introduces me to /b/
>explore 4chan more as I get older and sick of habbo raids etc
>find weapons board
>"I too like weapons!"

/k/ is the best board, this is objectively factual desu senpai. Best users, best content, best topic.
>>
>>29501518
You have it right that we're the best board.

We have fun, and are juuuuuust off topic enough that we're not too serious, but we're also on topic enough that we're not fucking morons.
We keep to ourselves, and while we're slightly autistic, we generally are fairly functional as people (something to do with how weapons aren't a cheap hobby and how we have to have jobs to have them)

Overall, we're the most functional of all boards.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.