[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you place a EFP inside of an rpg-7? There's a hole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 644x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 644x820
Could you place a EFP inside of an rpg-7?

There's a hole inside of there

How strong would it be?
>>
>>29494048
>What is the Munroe effect?
>What is the RPG-7 liner for?
>>
>pic related
>there's a hole in there alright
>>
>>29494048
why would you? EFPs have shit penetration and RPGs are for anti armor. The shaped charge already in there is perfect already. If anything, tandem warheads would be the way to go.
>>
>>29494048
The RKG3 grenade has it. The RPG 9 has rockets that will fire them.

Theyre called shaped charges when they're designed to shoot. THeyre called EFP when theyre placed.
>>
She could detain me all night long.
>>
no

efps need more space for the penetrator to form than you can get inside a rpg rocket, its only a few inches of warhead
>>
>>29494048
no
>>
>>29498320
>cuts on arm
nope.jpg
>>
>>29501263
on the top of arm, probably not actually self cutting.
>>
>>29501263
What's the problem then? Bitches like that are absolute freaks in bed.

Pump and dump, baby.
>>
>>29501304
they are freaks alright. ones you don't want to mess with. They're emotionally unstable and will ruin your life
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.